Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe (25343 Views)

The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe / A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? / The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by HARDDON: 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2013
As Much as d money thingy , shopping sprees ånd d likes kips ringing, dnt nid to Saч it, just rada rain it on ha.

Therefore , I'd negate and go thus:

Your beauty like reflecting light rays on the stream and your eyes like diamond in the field of falling snow. Let ♏ԑ, i pray thee, light your bed with roses and your days with rhythms.

Мч angel!

NB: And hey ya'll, from d responses above, i can't but lay dis : change your life circles . cos where Ʊ r, determines d type of gurls you wud mos def meet. And i can tell vividly, you guys haven't met gud ones yet! Ενεη gud luvv is lacking crzly in your lives cos wen a woman luvv, she Gives ha all. Go figure
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Fidelcruiz(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2013
tawa89: The most romantic statement for a nigerian lady? Lemme think...

Baby, my father is Alhaji Aliyu Dangote.
Yes, even if say ur papa na palm wine tapper just get some clean attire and pretend to come from the family of Mike Adenuga
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by mrscolite(f): 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2013
olsmade: Yall talking bout girls worshipping money, u shd check who u roll with. There are a lot of Nigerian girls out there that aint gold diggers.

TRUE THAT!!!
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Bolinco(m): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

lol, your crazy!
lol,u are gold digger,we know ur typer
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by princeonx: 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2013
Bolushalom: I'm a Nigerian babe, and i dont think asking me for my account number or asking me to marry you or every other thing u guys mentiond is d most romantic statement a guy can tell me...so y'all wrong!!

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by nimsy(m): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2013
Babe, how do I make your life better?
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by princeonx: 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2013
Jasmine Jetz: Am really getting tired of guys ranting about naija girls and their love for money. Who doesn't like money? The painful thing is that 99 percent of the guys talking have no money or even a bank account. A guy who gives me that line about giving him my account number or him giving me his atm pin will get something nasty for me. Even listing your dumb assets and family history, where you work in,blah,blah,blah. Get a life! When did that play start? Are we mates? All this lines suck bigtime, what works for me? Nothing! Guys and their lines don't get to me a bit! Hate compliments and flattering! And those dumb lines!

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2013
Bolinco: are u sure dat d acct number is correct?cheak wel,becouse i wil send d stuff on monday,u most chop my money!
angry Chop which money? My village ancestors forbid you! Amen!
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by badooo(m): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2013
Jasmine Jetz: angry Chop which money? My village ancestors forbid you! Amen!
Kpako but your best sport na golf... Who u dey form for?
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by ortopazz(m): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
Jasmine Jetz: That's those girls cup of tea, they know what they are in for and what they are bound to gain. I can't imagine myself in that scenario,cuz it won't happen!

jazzi u dn buy market 4 here 2dy, my quest be u go liv am? If u sabi hw far, even when a shopping spree, sha itz ok to say thatz dem, hope ur true to ya yarns! Adieu chica-ito.
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by doppler777(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2013
Baby,the control # is...............I'll send you another one next week..
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by eimuhb(f): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2013
tawa89: The most romantic statement for a nigerian lady? Lemme think...

Baby, my father is Alhaji Aliyu Dangote.

Na lie jooor, when I know your surname no be Dangote tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Lyns32uk(m): 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2013
Bolushalom: I'm a Nigerian babe, and i dont think asking me for my account number or asking me to marry you or every other thing u guys mentiond is d most romantic statement a guy can tell me...so y'all wrong!!
stori storii o! stori stori
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by kasadiq5(m): 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2013
I wan make love with you
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by marianaj(f): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2013
wat do u guys take girls foru simply do not have regard for ladies,,,
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Bolinco(m): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2013
mariana...j:
wat do u guys take girls foru simply do not have regard for ladies,,,
becouse ladies eyes penetrate guy pocket.
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Maigigz(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2013
Wel 2mi i tink its nt all guls dat r bad d onli problem is dat dous dat r gud r handful, but stil, guys stop paintin a bad picture of dem.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by ZackiGp(m): 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2013
Me:Look at my eyes wat can u c?
Girl:my image.
Me:yeah,dats is ow u are in my heart.
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2013
chronique:

Are you sure? Are you a "Nigerian" or a "Nigerien"(from Niger republic)?
I'm a NIGERIAN, and i dont need any guy's money...it depends on d girl in question...if i have my money, why would i go after yours...
@INFOBIZNJA, movementish is right...i love you beats all, but u know words are not enough...
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by klinsmann9(m): 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2013
deco_slim: The Most Romantic Statement you can ever tell a
Nigerian Babe is:

"SEND ME YOUR ACCOUNT NO"

#haha

What's yours?
sooo...... on point
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by tunchi88(m): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2013

( cheesy HI
.)
/ \ , my f@ther owns @ll the trucks with goods only boldly in scripted on it.
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by nollywood20: 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2013
Come to my loft and I will show you how to add more value to your life than wasting quality time on line.
Even sharing your romantic thoughts and acts are worth thousands of dollars on blogs on Join me on http://fanbox.com/s6ng8.
My last student?
Linda Ikeji.
I created her first blog and taught her some tricks of successful blogging and see how big she is today.
Every girl or woman who has seen me has become successful just by spending time with me.
You can find out how successful I am on http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2012/12/thank-you.html.
I only coach on http://fanbox.com/s6ng8
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by tunchi88(m): 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2013
Hello,my f@ther owns @ll the trucks written "Goods only" n "Highly infl@mm@ble"
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Sweetlemon(f): 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2013
The most romantic thing a guy ever told me was "I'm going crazy with the urge to take you now and here. But I'm not sure I will still like you this much after having sex with you cos sex is no big deal to me. So I'm going to wait till I buy a bed"
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by tunchi88(m): 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2013
Hello,my f@ther owns @ll the trucks written "Goods only" n "Highly infl@mm@ble"on it.
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by sundaybam(m): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2013
Bolushalom:
I'm a NIGERIAN, and i dont need any guy's money...it depends on d girl in question...if i have my money, why would i go after yours...
@INFOBIZNJA, movementish is right...i love you beats all, but u know words are not enough...

Bloody liar. Ur money will never be enough for u. Ur type always date a guy more richer than u.
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Bolinco(m): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2013
Jasmine Jetz: angry Chop which money? My village ancestors forbid you! Amen!
pretendance do d worse.we know ur typer.
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Wuse: 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2013
ok what is ur most romantic word?
[quote
author=Bolushalom]I'm a Nigerian babe, and i dont think asking me for
my account number or asking me to marry you or every other thing u guys
mentiond is d most romantic statement a guy can tell me...so y'all
wrong!![/quote]
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2013
sundaybam:

Bloody liar. Ur money will never be enough for u. Ur type always date a guy more richer than u.
wHAt do u mean my type? Since u know me so well,u know my financial status and u think im a liar.... Why wouldnt my money be enough for me? And i'm supposd 2 date someone poorer than i am to prove im nt after money?
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2013
Wuse: ok what is ur most romantic word?
Dont ave one, its up 2 d guy to be romantic, and i may or may not be impressd depending on how good the guy is with words
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
Bolinco: pretendance do d worst.we know ur typer.
undecided Which pretence? And wat type? At times I wonder the kind of reasoning some people e.g you have. Do you think everyone is like you or people you associate yourself with? Please, get to meet real people!

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by YoshiMaster: 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2013
Bolinco: lol,u are gold digger,we know ur typer

umm, I'm a guy.
Awkwarrd!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Do You Feel H.o.r.n.y Too? / How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis / If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.