Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here (12703 Views)

Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. / Ways Christians evade Difficult Questions From Others. / Understanding Atheism. Nairaland atheists C'mon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by MrAnony1(m): 12:21am On Jan 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

Why do you guys choose to show your ignorance? Basic wikipedia will tell you about the big bang.

First the big bang is an expansion. Scientists trace the current expansion of the universe back to a point in time. The earliest moments of the big bang are not known. The big bang model explain from a particular point where the universe was in a hot and dense state (because, one can only trace so far back with an expanision and other charectristics of the cosmos)

lol, an expansion he says: how does a singularity expand into multiple objects? I think a gradually cooling explosion of particles from a singularity is more to the point. Wouldn't you agree?
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by MrAnony1(m): 12:24am On Jan 18, 2013
Bélla3: na wa o. When did i say this one?
lol, logicboy trying to forcefully have his way with bella.....isn't it interesting the kind of arousal disagreements can inspire in in a young man...lololol
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 18, 2013
Bélla3: na wa o. When did i say this one?

Just pulling your legs
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 18, 2013
Mr_Anony:
lol, logicboy trying to forcefully have his way with bella.....interesting the kind of arousal disagreements can inspire in in a young man...lololol

Ah, just following your rapetheist footsteps! Remeber, you said you saw nothing wrong in molesting women when you were an atheist grin

Reetard
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by MrAnony1(m): 12:27am On Jan 18, 2013
Logicboy03:
Just pulling your legs
Lol, literally or figuratively?
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 18, 2013
Mr_Anony:
lol, an expansion he says: how does a singularity expand into multiple objects? I think a gradually cooling [b]explosion [/b]of particles from a singularity is more to the point. Wouldn't you agree?

I give up!
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 18, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Lol, literally or figuratively?

You might want to check my preceding comment
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 18, 2013
Mr_Anony:
lol, an expansion he says: how does a singularity expand into multiple objects? I think a gradually cooling explosion of particles from a singularity is more to the point. Wouldn't you agree?

Simple wikipedia will solve your confusion

Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by MrAnony1(m): 12:35am On Jan 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

Ah, just following your rapetheist footsteps! Remeber, you said you saw nothing wrong in molesting women when you were an atheist grin

Reetard
Ah "reetard" again!.... what have I done to deserve the title this time? Is it for repenting from my sins or for finding fault with your rapist intentions? grin grin grin
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by MrAnony1(m): 12:36am On Jan 18, 2013
Logicboy03:
I give up!
Do you now?
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Bella3(f): 12:37am On Jan 18, 2013
Mr_Anony:
lol, logicboy trying to forcefully have his way with bella.....isn't it interesting the kind of arousal disagreements can inspire in in a young man...lololol
Logicboy03:

Reetard
so how did you guys meet and discuss without slicing each others throats?grin
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 18, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Ah "reetard" again!.... what have I done to deserve the title this time? Is it for repenting from my sins or finding fault with your rapist intentions? grin grin grin

You have seen me in person....do I look like a person that has problem with women? I am funny and rich....(you dey hear Bella?)
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 18, 2013
Bélla3: so how did you guys meet and discuss without slicing each others throats?grin

Internet and real life are different.......the funniest thing that happened once was that one reetard guy thought we were a couple!
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by MrAnony1(m): 12:42am On Jan 18, 2013
Logicboy03:
Simple wikipedia will solve your confusion
actually, it doesn't. Is the singularity one particle or is it a mash up of particles waiting to become many?

Do you want us to believe that the universe is merely an expanded singular thing? In which case you will have to tell us exactly the nature of this singularity
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by MrAnony1(m): 12:44am On Jan 18, 2013
Logicboy03:
You have seen me in person....do I look like a person that has problem with women? I am funny and rich....(you dey hear Bella?)
Lol, covertly advertizing himself in the hope that bella will be attracted
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 18, 2013
Mr_Anony:
actually, it doesn't. Is the singularity one particle or is it a mash up of particles waiting to become many?

Do you want us to believe that the universe is merely an expanded singular thing? In which case you will have to tell us exactly the nature of this singularity

I give up Anony! I give up!!!!

I raise my hand and admit it! God created the world in 7 days, six thousand years ago. Halleluyah!!!!! cheesy

I repent
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Bella3(f): 12:48am On Jan 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol
Logicboy03:

Internet and real life are different.......the funniest thing that happened once was that one reetard guy thought we were a couple!
something must have caused the guys' thoughts. Dont blame him
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Bella3(f): 12:49am On Jan 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

I raise my hand and admit it! God created the world in 7 days, six thousand years ago. Halleluyah!!!!! cheesy

I repent
YAY. There is great joy in heaven!
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Bella3(f): 12:50am On Jan 18, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Lol, covertly advertizing himself in the hope that bella will be attracted
See as you dy spoil show o!grin
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 18, 2013
Bélla3: YAY. There is great joy in heaven!

I lied! smiley
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Bella3(f): 12:53am On Jan 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

I lied! smiley
There is great rejoicing in Hell?

1 Like

Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by MrAnony1(m): 12:56am On Jan 18, 2013
Bélla3: so how did you guys meet and discuss without slicing each others throats?grin
Lol, logicboy is actually more fun in real life. If I were living in London, I'd probably hang out with him more often. The funny thing is that in person he doesn't say some of the silly things he says online; his arguments are a bit more matured though he still makes a lot of logical blunders that can make you fall over in laughter, they are not nearly as bad as the ones he dishes out when he hastily types out stuff on his computer.
I think there's something about a keyboard and logicboy's brain that just don't agree with each other.....or perhaps he is far too hasty to respond that he doesn't really take the time to think his answers through. All in all, logicboy is cool. . . .
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by MrAnony1(m): 12:57am On Jan 18, 2013
Logicboy03:
Lol, I agree: what a "reetard" he was!
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 18, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Lol, logicboy is actually more fun in real life. If I were living in London, I'd probably hang out with him more often. The funny thing is that in person he doesn't say some of the silly things he says online; his arguments are a bit more matured though he still makes a lot of logical blunders that can make you fall over in laughter, they are not nearly as bad as the ones he dishes out when he hastily types out stuff on his computer.
I think there's something about a keyboard and logicboy's brain that just don't agree with each other.....or perhaps he is far too hasty to respond that he doesn't really take the time to think his answers through. All in all, logicboy is cool. . . .

That reminds me.....I am so busy this month with my website n all.....thats why i couldnt see you this new year.
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by MrAnony1(m): 1:00am On Jan 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

I repent
lol, what a poor strawman.....
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 18, 2013
Mr_Anony:
lol, what a poor strawman.....

What do you mean? It was a perfect cop out!
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by MrAnony1(m): 1:03am On Jan 18, 2013
Logicboy03:
That reminds me.....I am so busy this month with my website n all.....thats why i couldnt see you this new year.
Lol, no wahala. I'm actually planning for us (nairalanders in Uk) to hopefully do meet and do something together. I'll start the thread in a couple of hours, see how many people show interest.
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 18, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Lol, no wahala. I'm actually planning for us (nairalanders in Uk) to hopefully do meet and do something together. I'll start the thread in a couple of hours, see how many people show interest.

Unfortunately, atheists wont like to show up......personally, I'm afraid to meet certain christians here........

I will explain this in a future thread..
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by MrAnony1(m): 1:05am On Jan 18, 2013
Logicboy03:
What do you mean? It was a perfect cop out!
yeah it was but it didn't address my objections in any way. . . . .well never mind, it would just have led into an argument over semantics in the end i.e. the difference between "expansion" and "explosion". Not very worthwhile.
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by MrAnony1(m): 1:06am On Jan 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

Unfortunately, atheists wont like to show up......personally, I'm afraid to meet certain christians here........

I will explain this in a future thread..
Lololol..........seriously?
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Bella3(f): 1:08am On Jan 18, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Lol, I agree: what a "reetard" he was!
i dnt think so. You were busy falling over in laughter, its suspiciouscheesywink
Mr_Anony:
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by MrAnony1(m): 1:27am On Jan 18, 2013
Bélla3: i dnt think so. You were busy falling over in laughter, its suspiciouscheesywink
Lol bella has turned her guns on me.

I can understand the difficult situation such laughter puts me in but then, would that mean that if anyone or anything ranging from female friends to the amusing antics of your pets made you laugh uncontrollably, you were therefore automatically a couple?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Audio Messages / What The Bible Say About Sports! / Zambian Pastor laments about Nigeria Gospel Junk exported all over Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.