Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here (12710 Views)

Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. / Ways Christians evade Difficult Questions From Others. / Understanding Atheism. Nairaland atheists C'mon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
frosbel:

atheism , evolution and naturalism are all related in one way or the other.

I strongly advice you do not derail if you have no value to add to this thread.

Thank You

Kai.....the truth dey pain Frosbel!

Atheism and evolution are independent of each other. There were atheists before the theory of evolution.
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by cyrexx: 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2013

Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

grin grin grin

Frosbel the Pharisee!

See how your own dubious thread comes back to bite you?

bite me

grin

I am disappointed that Deboksy has misconstrued the purpose of this thread !
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by plaetton: 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2013
frosbel:

How can something make sense, when there is no ultimate proof to support it's position ?

You hold onto your myths, we prefer our 'myth',

You owe us answers to the questions asked , because you are the ones running around like headless chickens screaming about the logic, reasonableness and factuality of atheism. All we see though , is a set of people holding onto a madeup belief with the fanaticism of religious bad eggs.

Give us answers, that's what we Christians keep doing to help you guys wake up from your deep stupor.

C'mom Frosbel,
You can do better than that. I hate when you rapidly devolve to mental level of a child. If you are serious about debating or discussing with adults, then turn up your mental agility to the minimum level.

If you want answers, go to schooooooooooooooool. That is a place of learnng.
I'm sorry to say it, but you refused to learn certain things in school, and then you come here and scream at atheist to educate you.
The schools are still open.The libraries are still open.

The scientific method is quite simple. It is not like religion where you jesus and mohamed fighting for prophetic supremacy, trinitarians and not trinitaries interpreting scriptures to suit, Pentecostals interpreting scriptures to rob, and on and on.

The scientific method allows for scrutiny by all, modification and outright rejection when new knowledge comes to light.
So, my advice is simple. You cannot prove nor dissapprove the theory of evolution on a religilous forum. Such an attempt would be silly.
So, read up and study evolution, and then publish your very own treatise on the subject, debunking all or everything you find to be implausible or to be myths.

Stop making a fool of yourself in this forum by flagarently displaying such appalling ignorance by criticizing a subject for which you have zero knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
frosbel:

bite me

grin

I am disappointed that Deboksy has misconstrued the purpose of this thread !

He got the purpose right. You came with loaded questions to ridicule the atheists and evolution but unfortuantely, your half baked knowledge on evolution and dubious nature foiled your plans.
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
[q
plaetton:

C'mom Frosbel,
You can do better than that. I hate when you rapidly devolve to mental level of a child. If you are serious about debating or discussing with adults, then turn up your mental agility to the minimum level.

I wish you had done the same undecided

If you want answers, go to schooooooooooooooool. That is a place of learnng.
I'm sorry to say it, but you refused to learn certain things in school, and then you come here and scream at atheist to educate you.
The schools are still open.The libraries are still open.

I went to school , but I did not learn it the way you did grin

Stop making a fool of yourself in this forum by flagarently displaying such appalling ignorance by criticizing a subject for which you have zero knowledge.

And what is your knowledge sir, for starters you cannot even explain the basic premise for your belief , talk less of going into detail.

Oblige me with the factual basis for your stance, but then again, I doubt if you can , it's all hot air and no substance.

Keep you myth , I like my 'skydaddy'.
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

He got the purpose right. You came with loaded questions to ridicule the atheists and evolution but unfortuantely, your half baked knowledge on evolution and dubious nature foiled your plans.

half-baked knowledge undecided This coming from an 'uneducated' atheist, this is news to me grin
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2013
frosbel:

half-baked knowledge undecided This coming from an 'uneducated' atheist, this is news to me grin

In what way am I uneducated? Surely, you're joking
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by plaetton: 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
frosbel:

atheism , evolution and naturalism are all related in one way or the other.

I strongly advice you do not derail if you have no value to add to this thread.

Thank You

Frosbel, I am embarrassed for you.
I kinda like ya, so I feel really bad when you go off the cliff.

Is atheism and the Flying Spaghetti Monster(FSM) related too? lol

1 Like

Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by debosky(m): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
frosbel:
I am sorry if this is the way you feel !

It is not a 'feeling'- it's just an analysis of your posts.

You posted the 'nebraska man' article - what was the purpose of that? Was it an attempt to elucidate understanding of the beliefs of atheists so you can convert them to your side? Last I checked, it wasn't an NL atheist that fabricated the Nebraska man, so again, this is plainly not a 'fact finding' or 'view seeking' expedition as you term it.

1 Like

Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2013
debosky:

It is not a 'feeling'- it's just an analysis of your posts.

You posted the 'nebraska man' article - what was the purpose of that? Was it an attempt to elucidate understanding of the beliefs of atheists so you can convert them to your side? Last I checked, it wasn't an NL atheist that fabricated the Nebraska man, so again, this is plainly not a 'fact finding' or 'view seeking' expedition as you term it.

so you are now policing my posts, no ? grin
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2013
I am a big fan of this Debosky guy! grin grin grin grin

Shaming Frosbel has never been so funny!
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by plaetton: 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2013
frosbel: [q

I wish you had done the same undecided

I went to school , but I did not learn it the way you did grin

And what is your knowledge sir, for starters you cannot even explain the basic premise for your belief , talk less of going into detail.

Oblige me with the factual basis for your stance, but then again, I doubt if you can , it's all hot air and no substance.

Keep you myth , I like my 'skydaddy'.

Ok. Here are my factual basis.

1. The stars, the sun, the moon, the earth and all life were not created in six days. Infact, it's quite st.up.pid to believe that the sun, the source of day and night, was created on the third day. that does not add up. How did god measure day and night before the sun was created on the third day?

2. There were no talking snakes. There is no evidence in a snakes anatomy to indicate that a snake could have ever had the ability to articulate vocal speech.

I could go on and on, but these two factual truths should suffice.

Your response is required. Or, are you gonna chicken out as always?
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by debosky(m): 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2013
frosbel:

so you are now policing my posts, no ? grin

Police ke? grin Not at all. I'm just explaining how I got to my conclusion.
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by plaetton: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
Where is Frosbel.

He he he. He has ran away. shocked

1 Like

Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by ogoplus: 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2013
Logicboy03: @ Frosbel.

Evolution has not stopped. All animals evolve

So when and what will present day humans evolve into?
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2013
ogoplus: So when and what will present day humans evolve into?

We are evolving.

However, we dont know what will happen in a thousand years
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by plaetton: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
ogoplus: So when and what will present day humans evolve into?

Just wait a million years to find out.
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by BlackBuddha: 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2013
hehehehehe......
lo and behold, frosbel was beaten into a coma!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2013
Black Buddha: hehehehehe......
lo and behold, frosbel was beaten into a coma!!!!!!!!

what a funny bunch, I go back to work and come back to read victory speeches grin
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by esperiense(m): 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
All you Aethists, believe in God and His Son, Jesus Christ and be saved.
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 16, 2013
plaetton:

Just wait a million years to find out.

a million years ! But surely there should be some sign of an intermediate stage to buttress this 'fact' of yours , no ?
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

We are evolving.

However, we dont know what will happen in a thousand years

Show us evidence that we are evolving !

what a confused boy ! grin
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
frosbel:

Show us evidence that we are evolving !

what a confused boy ! grin

You have no shame, do you?

We are evolving as humans- bigger body size, smaller jaws etc
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by inspiredbyGOD(m): 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Seriously! big body and small jaw is proof of evolution. Chai! Chineke!! Chai chai!!!
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

I seriously suspect your level of education, where did you get the nonsense you just rehashed as per the bolded.
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2013
inspiredbyGOD:.:
Seriously! big body and small jaw is proof of evolution. Chai! Chineke!! Chai chai!!!

The guy is gradually going mad, what will he come up with next grin
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Stalwert: 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2013
^
grin grin maybe we should just vote him poster of the year because he must be commended for finally finding faith -a blind one never the less but a faith all the same!

1 Like

Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
This is serious.

People laughing at their own ignorance.

Frosbel, you live in the UK, you can go to the museums and look at the armours that the warriors were supposed to wear. Very small, and would fit an average 16 year old.

You can also go to your dentist and get him to explain why our wisdom teeth are giving us problems while many dont even grow wisdom teeth.

Examples of microevolution in humans
Funny how people laugh at their own ignorance.
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 16, 2013
Logicboy03: This is serious.

People laughing at their own ignorance.

Frosbel, you live in the UK, you can go to the museums and look at the armours that the warriors were supposed to wear. Very small, and would fit an average 16 year old.

You can also go to your dentist and get him to explain why our wisdom teeth are giving us problems while many dont even grow wisdom teeth.

Examples of microevolution in humans
Funny how people laugh at their own ignorance.

really ? cheesy

Don't start me off with history !

This report trashes your third hand rehashed story.

Having conquered Everest and landed on the Moon, it is tempting to think we are bigger and better than our ancestors.
But on a purely physical basis, it seems, we just don’t measure up. Mankind is actually shrinking.
Cambridge University experts say humans are past their peak and that modern-day people are 10 per cent smaller and shorter than their hunter-gatherer ancestors.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2002684/Were-getting-smaller-brains-shrinking--farming-blame.html#ixzz2IA6QIIDx
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

grin
Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2013
frosbel:

really ? cheesy

Don't start me off with history !

Why not? You already failed science

1 Like

Re: Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Why not? You already failed science

Having conquered Everest and landed on the Moon, it is tempting to think we are bigger and better than our ancestors.
But on a purely physical basis, it seems, we just don’t measure up. Mankind is actually shrinking.
Cambridge University experts say humans are past their peak and that modern-day people are 10 per cent smaller and shorter than their hunter-gatherer ancestors.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2002684/Were-getting-smaller-brains-shrinking--farming-blame.html#ixzz2IA6QIIDx
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What The Bible Say About Sports! / On Demonic Afflictions / Does Using Healing Crystals Fall Under Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.