Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office (20009 Views)

Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) / Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by PointB: 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2013
deleted
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by PointB: 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2013
Dede1: I have long known the perils of a person serving the interest of a master who has negative interest on what the person is pretending to associate. I never voted the goons who are parading them selves as whatever their supporters deemed fit the moment their identities spelt moderator on this forum.

I think we should just calm down and give them the benefit of the doubt. Let's not forget that many were called, only few answered the call.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Dede1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

is it dishonorable for her to have independent and unalloyed view?

This pathetic miscreant has written extensive diatribes on Lt Gen Ihiejirika as a result of the alleged recent promotion in Nigerian army. Each of this fool’s craps was on the subject of the alleged tilted promotion exercise and centered on 1966, Biafra and Ndigbo. Yet this jackass has the effrontery to take issues on who have independent and unalloyed view or lack thereof.

An ill-informed independent and unalloyed view is a foolish one at best.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by PointB: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2013
Dede1:

This pathetic miscreant has written extensive diatribes on Lt Gen Ihiejirika as a result of the alleged recent promotion in Nigerian army. Each of this fool’s craps was on the subject of the alleged tilted promotion exercise and centered on 1966, Biafra and Ndigbo. Yet this jackass has the effrontery to take issues on who have independent and unalloyed view or lack thereof.

I have already called out the miscreant, and his market woman tactics. Apparently, he is bent on fomenting trouble by creating bad-blood. I've concluded it's best to ignore his diatribe on this thread.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2013
Bro! They hate anything igbo and even want to annihilate we igbos as been evidenced by them on that ihejirika's thread, but they come on this thread Singing another tune that they loove odumchi and ogugua. Am I missing something? Is odumchi and ogugua yorubas? Hmmmm
Dede1:

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Dede1(m): 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2013
PointB:

I think we should just calm down and give them the benefit of the doubt. Let's not forget that many were called, only few answered the call.

Bros, I am not worked up about what certain ninnies spew on this forum or overly excited about their pretentiousness. However, when the aforementioned dingbats create a pattern of flowering idiocy by displaying crass ignorance on the subjects they known little about, there is a need to caution them.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Dede1(m): 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2013
donchris33: Bro! They hate anything igbo and even want to annihilate we igbos as been evidenced by them on that ihejirika's thread, but they come on this thread Singing another tune that they loove odumchi and ogugua. Am I missing something? Is odumchi and ogugua yorubas? Hmmmm

They are unashamedly serving the interest of Yoruba. It may go beyond mere serving the interest of Yoruba as their personal engagement in private life could point to something yet uncovered .
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Dede1(m): 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2013
Negro_Ntns: the madman of "cesspit" has arrived. grin grin

ndewonu.....

It is an irony of fate that a madman has to impact knowledge on a seemingly sane and moronic jackass such as you that Nigeria is a compound cesspit.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by PointB: 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2013
Dede1:

They are unashamedly serving the interest of Yoruba. It may go beyond mere serving the interest of Yoruba as their personal engagement in private life could point to something uncovered yet.

We do not have conclusive evidence to suggest that yet. I think we should all calm down and give them the benefit of any doubt. In any case, their regime is still nascent, and false starts are very probable. Let's calm down, and tone down.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Dede1(m): 2:09pm On Feb 03, 2013
PointB:

We do not have conclusive evidence to suggest that yet. I think we should all calm down and give them the benefit of any doubt. In any case, their regime is still nascent, and false starts are very probable. Let's calm down, and tone down.

Those who seemed piqued by the craps these nincompoops spew on this forum on the bases of holding independent view on subject matter such as Biafra and Ndigbo should be allowed to vomit their contrary yet independent views on the issues too.

I really do not give a ratazz about who masquerades him\herself as eze or eze nwanyi nairaland.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Noiseless2: 2:09pm On Feb 03, 2013
Happy new year nwanne, it's a shame that some few Igbos on here still wouldnt accept the fact that total self governing is the only way forward for the Igbos/easterners especially those who should know even better.
It does not matter whether you are made Army General,IG,CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR,WHATEVER MINISTERIAL POST and VICE PRESIDENT or even if you are having "BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES" all over nigeria, one thing is clear, all these are just like placing an egg in a tablespoon and at the same time walking with it on a rope to cross to the other side of GRAND CANYON, yet hoping that you and the egg are safe even when the crossing rope is deliberately being shaken by some people with no good reason. self governance remains the only way for our people.
Onlytruth: Umunna I have to place this on record again as I always do. I see it necessary because we the so called "internet warriors" (apologies to side jesters) have a legacy to protect.
I state again that the ONLY DUTY of Eze Ndigbo in Nairaland is to COMMENT constantly here in the politics section (or at least visibly enough here), and engage in the so called "e-fights" to set the records straight concerning Igbo interest in Nigeria. Our Eze must not be avoiding such engagements because, if nobody is talking for us, then, history will be presented without our input. Ndigbo say that silence is a form of acquiessance (or acceptance): Ogbara nkiti kwere ekwe!.

The comments of the Eze, leads Igbo opinion here, seeks to create a common ground among Ndigbo for the purposes of speaking (not watching) with one voice. Please note SPEAKING, because total silence is not speaking in any FORUM, particularly internet one. A forum is for speaking, nothing more. We'll be damned to allow that fact swindled away from us by charlattan and dubious commentators.

Our Eze can also appoint a Prime Minister ASAP to do the speaking if he is not disposed; but somebody in the leadership MUST SPEAK and speak what Ndigbo can relate with.

Let those interested in insults continue; but facts must stand their own merit.

So, I still await our Eze to comment more in this section and lead us here. He should never allow anyone to convince him otherwise.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by EzePromoe: 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

mechionu for mentioning that yoruba hate igbo. yoruba does not hate igbo, biafra hates igbo. we need to make that distinction clear.

if biafra had faced north there will be no adekunle or obasanjo storming your land for blood.

next time face north, not west. west does not use your blood for annual sacrifice. know thine enemy.....looney!
Gush! Your way of reasoning sucks.
*spits*

BTW Happy Birthday (of Foolishness) angry
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by EzePromoe: 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2013
donchris33: Bro! They hate anything igbo and even want to annihilate we igbos as been evidenced by them on that ihejirika's thread, but they come on this thread Singing another tune that they loove odumchi and ogugua. Am I missing something? Is odumchi and ogugua yorubas? Hmmmm
Odumchi is Igbo, Ogugua is Igbo. Are you now cleared?
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by EzePromoe: 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2013
donchris999: Now your talking nwannem. I will give him a chance no doubt bro. But, i also have a better life outside nairaland too. So i am cool with everything but he has to be forthcoming bro. No one is saying he should go and fight. Anyway udo.
UDO NWANNA!
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by advocate666: 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Odumchi is Igbo, Ogugua is Igbo. Are you now cleared?

That is yet to be completely ascertained.

One speaks like a Yoruba. The other cannot even streak together a sentence in igbo. I have my reservations.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by manny4life(m): 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2013
advocate666:

That is yet to be completely ascertained.

One speaks like a Yoruba. The other cannot even streak together a sentence in igbo. I have my reservations.

Seriously yall, that one speaks like Yoruba, how does that make them any less Igbo?

Another can't put together a sentence in Igbo, how does it overwrite leadership?

People please, let us learn to accommodate one another regardless of our opinions.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
manny4life:

Seriously yall, that one speaks like Yoruba, how does that make them any less Igbo?

Another can't put together a sentence in Igbo, how does it overwrite leadership?

People please, let us learn to accommodate one another regardless of our opinions.
hmmm...odikwa egwu! obukwa ihe ojo ka mmadu muta asusu ndi mba ozo? mbanu!
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by advocate666: 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2013
manny4life:

Please don't accuse me of something I didn't say.

Somebody made a categoric statement that these two are igbos. Maybe they are but all the evidence so far is pointing towards them not being igbo.

If you see a man chewing gworo and saying things like "inakwana my priend? Allah bless Jonathan", would you say he is more likely to come from the North or from South South?

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by xxyz17(m): 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2013
umu nna ekele m'unu. I have been following this thread silently for a while now and only have one contribution to make. please our new leadership and Ndigbo on NL should beware of #demdem #dayokanu and co, you need to see the level of hate filled comments they post on any thread that have to do with Ndigbo; take the recent case of the COAS as an example, at some point I wondered if these people are humans? Their kere kere love and support for this leadership is very suspicious to say the least; I totally understand #donchris, #Dede1 and #advocate666's reservations. These people are agents of a grand scheme to smear the image and reputation of Ndigbo. Eze beware of wolves in sheep's clothing, don't allow these agents to poison your mind albeit subtly(by singing your praise) to go against those beliefs that sets you out as an I Igbo man. We shouldn't allow anybody to intimidate us into being ashamed of who we are or about Biafra. Ndewo nu umu ibe.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by manny4life(m): 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2013
advocate666:

Please don't accuse me of something I didn't say.

Somebody made a categoric statement that these two are igbos. Maybe they are but all the evidence so far is pointing towards them not being igbo.

If you see a man chewing gworo and saying things like "inakwana my priend? Allah bless Jonathan", would you say he is more likely to come from the North or from South South?

I'm not accusing you of anything, I was asking a comment based on your observation and reservation.

I don't know of what evidence you speak of, I've seen several threads, at least on the Igbo learning thread of EzePromoe, where Ogugua88 stated where she's from. I'm sure Odumchi have stated where he's from as well. So what evidence do you speak of?

Next, how do you define the term "Igbo"? To you, who's Igbo? Do you define Igbo based on birth location, or ability to speak Igbo language or natively and culturally being a part of it? These two people have stated where they're from, so really, what's the beef?

What I think about your second paragraph is highly irrelevant (no disrespect). I strongly believe that while language is a cultural representation, how you choose to identify yourself is totally different. When I came on NL, I was scared (fear of being mocked) of speaking Igbo, I did not want to say the wrong things, but thanks to lots of people on here who made it a duty to make sure Igbos (native speakers and learners) feel free to interact without fear of reproach, I became comfortable with myself.

That I speak several languages, and choose to speak say French or Swahili, does it make me a native to that place? Therefore, while language is very important to leadership, nonetheless, the language shouldn't be the a deterrent, the important issue is whether those whom we elected are up to and acting up to par according to our "Constitution" (i.e., if we have any). Speaking Igbo language is VERY IMPORTANT for every leader, particularly for communication, but it doesn't mean you can't learn nor adapt to other languages as well. On that note as well, because you can't speak doesn't make you a sellout either, as long as the willingness is there.

Let us kill this issue because it no validity at all. If at all, I was thinking Odumchi will be proactive in certain things (not to call our leader out), but reverse is the case. I barely see him in certain arguments, let alone defending the Igbo truths about certain lies propagated on this forum (opposite of Onlytruth), nevertheless, it's very unfair for me to compare two people particularly at infancy stage. The sooner we can squash the bickering, the better everyone can move forward.

2 Likes

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2013
PointB: No prob. But if Eze Odumchi is occupied as he said, I believe he can authorize you the go ahead with the publication. Or...?

[size=13pt]I've sent him an email. smiley[/size]
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by odumchi: 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2013
I'll begin replying now, starting with the earliest posters.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by advocate666: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2013
manny4life:

I'm not accusing you of anything, I was asking a comment based on your observation and reservation.

I don't know of what evidence you speak of, I've seen several threads, at least on the Igbo learning thread of EzePromoe, where Ogugua88 stated where she's from. I'm sure Odumchi have stated where he's from as well. So what evidence do you speak of?

Next, how do you define the term "Igbo"? To you, who's Igbo? Do you define Igbo based on birth location, or ability to speak Igbo language or natively and culturally being a part of it? These two people have stated where they're from, so really, what's the beef?

What I think about your second paragraph is highly irrelevant (no disrespect). I strongly believe that while language is a cultural representation, how you choose to identify yourself is totally different. When I came on NL, I was scared (fear of being mocked) of speaking Igbo, I did not want to say the wrong things, but thanks to lots of people on here who made it a duty to make sure Igbos (native speakers and learners) feel free to interact without fear of reproach, I became comfortable with myself.

That I speak several languages, and choose to speak say French or Swahili, does it make me a native to that place? Therefore, while language is very important to leadership, nonetheless, the language shouldn't be the a deterrent, the important issue is whether those whom we elected are up to and acting up to par according to our "Constitution" (i.e., if we have any). Speaking Igbo language is VERY IMPORTANT for every leader, particularly for communication, but it doesn't mean you can't learn nor adapt to other languages as well. On that note as well, because you can't speak doesn't make you a sellout either, as long as the willingness is there.

Let us kill this issue because it no validity at all. If at all, I was thinking Odumchi will be proactive in certain things (not to call our leader out), but reverse is the case. I barely see him in certain arguments, let alone defending the Igbo truths about certain lies propagated on this forum (opposite of Onlytruth), nevertheless, it's very unfair for me to compare two people particularly at infancy stage. The sooner we can squash the bickering, the better everyone can move forward.

This is a real example of straw man fallacy. You are debating an example. You are deliberating shifting the argument away from the issue of dissatisfaction that igbos have with the "ezes". Like I said, they may well be igbos or not. Anybody can say anything on an open forum.

Language, like character, does not make one an indigene of any tribe but is a good indicator. Stop debating the indicator. It is just that: an indicator!
The only indicator you have that they are igbos is because they said so. Most other indicators are pointing elsewhere. You want me to ignore the other indicators and naively accept what they say? Ozoemena!

Even those that took bribes from the invading enemies just to sell their brothers out were also igbos. Traitors but igbos.

If the issue is of no validity to you, borrow a leaf from the odudua88 and stop commenting on it. Instead, tell us why embracing Nigeria is the best thing for us kidnapping, murdering, traitorous, canned fish.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by odumchi: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Eze i agree and disagree in some of your points above, but i would like not to throw blame on my eze in public (NEVER). Most of your points above is correct and over valid while some are really unnecessary.Eze i suggest you should start paying more attention in politics section because your present has been very scarce on the politics section.Though i have been very busy lately but i tried as much as i can to utilize every chance i have to check on politic section and know if there is any new update from Eze.Eze there are many things that need to be done rather than debating on Biafra/igbo cause.Eze permit me to inform you that Biafra/igbo debate shouldn't be the first step in your administration hence you know the level of controversy and division such debate can cause withing umu igbo.

Brothers/sisters, Umu igbo in general can we stop reading meanings in everything our Eze says? Eze odumchi is a human just like u and i,so far he haven't said or do anything that warrant name calling or whatever anyone may think he represent. Let us take sentiment aside read his post with plain mind you will realized what he is saying is really needed in Igbo nation. My advice is we should stop expecting that our Eze will always speak 100% what we want to hear or read. Even Dim Ikemba Ojukwu who most igbo held in high esteem has some mistakes, likewise our former premier Eze onlytruth sometimes wasn't 100%, but these two great former leaders always display great leadership qualities that covers up their mistakes. Please let us rally round and give our Eze the maximum support and correct him carefully when he made mistake but don't correct him in public.

Umu igbo nde ewo nuoo.

The reason I voiced out my opinion on this Igbo-Biafra issue was because of the "osuaghara" (chaos) than ensued after Oily-Yoruba introduced that Radio Biafra website. As you excellently remarked, people mustn't grow too accustomed to hearing what they want to hear from their leaders. Rather, they must grow and understand that as different people, our opinions and mentalities also differ.

Imeela. Nwanna, biko zitara m ozi na aha m: nwaeze@hushmail.com.

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by odumchi: 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2013
PointB:

I think/suggest we should make available the document of the reform to all. Going back to the tread will start another back and forth proposal. However, the document we have, no matter how imperfect should be able to serve us, pending another review. There indeed many other things to attend to rather than going back to that thread.

I think leadership of Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland can bring a closure to this lingering issue, by 'unveiling' the document.

I believe I posted the constitution for all to see on the first page of the this thread, officially signalling the end of the reform stage.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by NegroNtns(m): 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2013
Dede1:

This pathetic miscreant has written extensive diatribes on Lt Gen Ihiejirika as a result of the alleged recent promotion in the cesspit Nigerian army. Each of this fool’s craps was on the subject of the alleged tilted promotion exercise and centered on 1966, Biafra and Ndigbo. Yet this jackass has the effrontery to take issues on who have independent and unalloyed view or lack thereof.

..... you missed your trademark but never mind it's been inserted for you. grin
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2013
Brother you keep on distancing yourself from your duty. Now tell us what is your own diffrent mentality and opinions.we want to know. Should your opinion go contrary to the people you are leading?
odumchi:

The reason I voiced out my opinion on this Igbo-Biafra issue was because of the "osuaghara" (chaos) than ensued after Oily-Yoruba introduced that Radio Biafra website. As you excellently remarked, people mustn't grow too accustomed to hearing what they want to hear from their leaders. Rather, they must grow and understand that as different people, our opinions and mentalities also differ.

Imeela. Nwanna, biko zitara m ozi na aha m: nwaeze@hushmail.com.

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by NegroNtns(m): 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Gush! Your way of reasoning sucks.
*spits*

BTW Happy Birthday (of Foolishness) angry

thanks for the birthday greeting.... grin
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by odumchi: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2013
oily Yoruba: I'm really amazed at the way certain Igbo sons bring confusion amongst Ndigbo by disrespecting the Eze.... Dochris999 and advocate666, wait for the next election for the one that brought our Eze is over. Eze Odumchi, I've read your stand regarding Biafra and how you feel it relates to Ndigbo, but I think you missed the point I was trying to make when I refered you to www.radiobiafralondon.com. I just wanted you and our people to understand the importance of the media. Right now, Ndigbo have no media and I don't think those Igbo who are anti-Biafra should shy away from that site because of the word 'Biafra'. I will also implore Ndigbo to study the current rants against the COAS, Gen. Ihejirika and note how the northern and Yoruba media are using this to instigate hatred against the Igbo nation. This was thesame thing they did in 1966. I got this info from radiobiafralondon. Do we let these murderers repeat their evil on us again in 21st century? Again, my brothers, this not just about Biafra, rather it's about having a medium through which our people can be informed of impending or imminent danger.

I understood what you said well-well. My posts were not targeted against you nor were they targeted against that website. Any means that would bring enlightenment, understanding, and knowledge is welcomed.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by PointB: 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2013
odumchi:

I believe I posted the constitution for all to see on the first page of the this thread, officially signalling the end of the reform stage.

My apologies, Eze. I, and most likely every other person here missed it.

@all, kindly refer to the attachment in Eze Odumchi second comment on this thread to familiarize yourself with the constitution guiding the Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland institution. I believe such knowledge will enable everyone know his right and responsibility.

Daalu nu

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by manny4life(m): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2013
advocate666:

This is a real example of straw man fallacy. You are debating an example. You are deliberating shifting the argument away from the issue of dissatisfaction that igbos have with the "ezes". Like I said, they may well be igbos or not. Anybody can say anything on an open forum.

Language, like character, does not make one an indigene of any tribe but is a good indicator. Stop debating the indicator. It is just that: an indicator!
The only indicator you have that they are igbos is because they said so. Most other indicators are pointing elsewhere. You want me to ignore the other indicators and naively accept what they say? Ozoemena!

Even those that took bribes from the invading enemies just to sell their brothers out were also igbos. Traitors but igbos.

If the issue is of no validity to you, borrow a leaf from the odudua88 and stop commenting on it. Instead, tell us why embracing Nigeria is the best thing for us kidnapping, murdering, traitorous, canned fish.

So now, I'm debating an example? Seriously? You alluded to the fact that "all evidence points to them not as Igbo", yet you say I'm debating examples. The dissatisfaction the Igbos have with him is VERY CLEAR, even I, I clearly stated my own beef as well, BUT my reply wasn't on the general scheme of dissatisfaction, but on your unfair allusions and reservation...

I'm glad you say it's an indicator, YET, YOU DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION - WHAT MAKES ONE IGBO, HOW DO YOU DEFINE IGBO?

State your indicators please, it will be fair to state your opinions and grievance so I can see. You're right, it will NEVER happen, so unless you've fairly said what the beef is to regards to your "positioning indicators", they're mere fallacies, redundant accusations in thin air.

Those who took bribe to sell their brothers are Igbos, and I get it. However, doesn't that overrule your point? Aren't there those who helped their brothers though they dined and laughed with the opposites, aren't they Igbos? Like seriously, what is your point? Shouldn't a leader be more of a character driven(humility, aggressive, strength, outspoken, kind, vocal, etc)?

Yes, it holds no shred of validity, and no I won't borrow a leaf from Ogugua88 and keep quiet. I will speak out when issues like this arise because I've been a victim of circumstance as well. Up until recently, I started being vocal - I do not believe in ONE NIGERIA BECAUSE WE LACK THAT UNION. If we can't even embrace ourselves as Igbos, how much more in one nation? And you're hear talking about Nigeria, are you kidding me?

Nonetheless, I will NOT cut the nose to spite the face - I cannot dislike my brother because he wants to embrace Nigeria (a nation at the brink of collapse). We have different ideologies and principles, we may not agree with one another, but we should learn to respect each others views and most importantly - our differences when they arise.

Dude, I CANNOT change your mentality, if you're grossed by the fact that Odumchi and Ogugua88 are representing us, then your beef is understandable but saying that you have evidence pointing to them that they are not Igbo is plainly ridic. A lot of people who dislike Obama because he's the president, it's fine, but making the argument that Obama wasn't born here is just ridiculous and stupid. Hope you get my drift. Same applies here.

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by advocate666: 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2013
PointB:

My apologies, Eze. I, and most likely every other person here missed it.

@all, kindly refer to the attachment in Eze Odumchi second comment on this thread to familiarize yourself with the constitution guiding the Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland institution. I believe such knowledge will enable everyone know his right and responsibility.

Daalu nu

From the constitution:

3.1 QUALITIES OF EZE/EZE NWAYI
A prospective Eze Ndi Igbo should have the following qualities:
 understands and listens to Ndi Igbo
 enlightens Ndi Igbo
 guides, but does not dictate to, Ndi Igbo
 enables and empowers Ndi Igbo
 motivate Ndi Igbo
 inspires Ndi Igbo
 credits Ndi Igbo
 helps Ndi Igbo
 leads Ndi Igbo by example
 serves Ndi Igbo

What a great job your puppets are doing. I laugh in Swahili.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

N1bn Bail Slammed On Maurice Iwu By Court / Nigerian Politicians Use Public Money As Their Private Piggy Bank: Kemi Badenoch / Nigerians React To Aregbesola Phone Theft Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.