Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office (20010 Views)

Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) / Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 11:22am On Feb 02, 2013
PointB:

You can call it that. But more knowledgeable people often term it 'efforts'

Check your email, i don't know if our former Eze onlytruth can be reach through the same eze hushmail id we used to reach him last year?
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 11:27am On Feb 02, 2013
Onlytruth:

Well said my brother.
Bikonu umunne m, ka anyi kwado Eze Odumchi, makwa kuziere ya ihe ndi o kwesiri ima ma o buru na o maghi ha, karia igwa ya okwu ojoo na igwe oha ndi mba ozo.
Bikonu. Ndu umu Igbo ka anyi nile na azo.
Dalu nu.

My former his excellency, can you still be contacted through your former ezehushmail id?
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 11:29am On Feb 02, 2013
PointB:

My brother, I couldn't agree more. Please send me a mail on my hushmail account. I don't know if you have ujchief email address. Our brother Afam is now a MOD, not sure how prudent it is now to call him Electoral Committee member. Perhaps he will answer for himself.

Honorable Commissioner, sorry i don't have ujchief id, as for Afam he remain a member though he need to accept or reject it by himself, but we must extend invitation to him.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 02, 2013
[size=13pt]Many Igbos are quick to point that there are non-Nigerian detractors in our midst. May I add that there are also Igbo detractors who are quick to nitpick and cause commotion. When they're asked to bring forth ideas and suggestions, they're silent. One would think they have unfollowed the thread.

Odumchi, I understood what you said and saw nothing offensive. You spoke wisely and maturely as always. That's my opinion.

I suggest that the analogy issue be dropped and we move on to more pressing matters, like the lingering electoral reform. Does anyone else have anything they'd like to add to it or can we close that chapter and move forward?[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by advocate666: 11:38am On Feb 02, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Many Igbos are quick to point that there are non-Nigerian detractors in our midst. May I add that there are also Igbo detractors who are quick to nitpick and cause commotion. When they're asked to bring forth ideas and suggestions, they're silent. One would think they have unfollowed the thread.

Odumchi, I understood what you said and saw nothing offensive. You spoke wisely and maturely as always. That's my opinion.

I suggest that the analogy issue be dropped and we move on to more pressing matters, like the lingering electoral reform. Does anyone else have anything they'd like to add to it or can we close that chapter and move forward?[/size]

See the kind people they impose on us as leaders. Very quick to criticise us and pander to one-nigerianism. Never anything positive to say about the igbos. Well I have to stop commenting here before they run to their tribesmen to give me a lifetime ban for calling them out.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Ngwakwe: 11:38am On Feb 02, 2013
Gini mere Eze Igbo Nairaland ga-anoo, Umuigbo na-ekwu, na-ago, na-egbu onwe ha na thread olu-anyi kwesiri I bu otu.

Gini bu uru Eze Igbo Nairaland bara anyi ma oburu na opughi ikpe udo na etiti umuigbo na-ese okwu.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Ogbonaikenna(m): 11:47am On Feb 02, 2013
One month gone. Remaining 11. Odumchi is not what we need. He is not vibrant. He can't defend the igbos. People are one the other threads inciting hatred against the igbos but he's no where to be found.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by donchris369: 11:54am On Feb 02, 2013
Please, whom are you self? Are you a fish in a can limited to your can without even fighting for atleast the presidency? If you are please we igbos are not? Thank you and now go back to your can you this fish, why the serious minded once who are humans move atleast a bit forward towards our igbo development.
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Many Igbos are quick to point that there are non-Nigerian detractors in our midst. May I add that there are also Igbo detractors who are quick to nitpick and cause commotion. When they're asked to bring forth ideas and suggestions, they're silent. One would think they have unfollowed the thread.

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by advocate666: 11:55am On Feb 02, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: One month gone. Remaining 11. Odumchi is not what we need. He is not vibrant. He can't defend the igbos. People are one the other threads inciting hatred against the igbos but he's no where to be found.

Maybe he went to eat some efo riro and amala first.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 02, 2013
[size=13pt]Have you guys gone through the reform thread? Are you content with it or should changes be implemented? Everyone's been pretty silent on it. It would be unwise to proceed only for people to want corrections when those stages have passed.

There are minutes in the thread if you don't wish to read the entire 10+ pages or so.[/size]
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Afam4eva(m): 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2013

I agree with you 100%. There are bad blood in our middst. I noticed how some people jumped at Odumchi's comment instead of focusing on the issues.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Have you guys gone through the reform thread? Are you content with it or should changes be implemented? Everyone's been pretty silent on it. It would be unwise to proceed only for people to want corrections when those stages have passed.

There are minutes in the thread if you don't wish to read the entire 10+ pages or so.[/size]

Happy new year Eze nwanyi, i am sure this is my first opportunity to meet your comment in politics or any thread related to politics of igbo.

Anyway i wish to inform you that we have gone beyond that reform and it has closed, the Constitution has been agreed upon hence published in public for igbos to see and abide in. So far i as a person is unimpressed with the manner which our current leadership has been run, but like i have told those who contacted me privately seeking to know what is going on with the eze Ndigbo leadership, it is too early to judge and i pray that God almighty strengthen you and our amiable Eze odumchi and guide you both with wisdom and knowledge especially in the area of speech to lead these people to the expected promised land.

9JA_I_HAIL.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Malawian(m): 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2013
chukwu nyere anyi umu igbo aka. ihe "mods mere igbo"

p.s, why is there no crying emoticon?
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by PointB: 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Have you guys gone through the reform thread? Are you content with it or should changes be implemented? Everyone's been pretty silent on it. It would be unwise to proceed only for people to want corrections when those stages have passed.

I think/suggest we should make available the document of the reform to all. Going back to the tread will start another back and forth proposal. However, the document we have, no matter how imperfect should be able to serve us, pending another review. There indeed many other things to attend to rather than going back to that thread.

I think leadership of Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland can bring a closure to this lingering issue, by 'unveiling' the document.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by advocate666: 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2013
Malawian: chukwu nyere anyi umu igbo aka. ihe "mods mere igbo"

My brother. There is a reason why we lost the war in the first place. The enemy's superior firepower had little to do with it. Saboteurs sold us out. Their descendants are still around celebrating.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by advocate666: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2013
PointB:

I think/suggest we should make available the document of the reform to all. Going back to the tread will start another back and forth proposal. However, the document we have, no matter how imperfect should be able to serve us, pending another review. There indeed many other things to attend to rather than going back to that thread.

I think leadership of Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland can bring a closure to this lingering issue, by 'unveiling' the document.

Even their "queen" doesn't know what is happening and they are telling her the situation. Talk about a puppet government with PointB pulling all the strings. SMH.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Onlytruth(m): 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2013
Malawian: chukwu nyere anyi umu igbo aka. ihe "mods mere igbo"

Nwanne o di egwu o. cry
Echere m na anyi bu umu Igbo amutago ihe site na ihe nile anyi na agabiga na naijiria. Aga m agwa Afam okwu maka ihe a.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Onlytruth(m): 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

My former his excellency, can you still be contacted through your former ezehushmail id?

My brother you can still contact me using that email. We are still transitioning, and trying to find out the best way to "kwo onye ukwu wara".
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Onlytruth(m): 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2013
advocate666:

My brother. There is a reason why we lost the war in the first place. The enemy's superior firepower had little to do with it. Saboteurs sold us out. Their descendants are still around celebrating.

Nwanne I agree, mana biko ka anyi were ya nwayo n'ebe Eze anyi no. Though I totally agree that the matter of Igbo survival is a matter of life and death, and we cannot compromise on our survival in Nigeria.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by PointB: 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2013
advocate666:

Even their "queen" doesn't know what is happening and they are telling her the situation. Talk about a puppet government with PointB pulling all the strings. SMH.

Let's focus our energy on making constructive suggestions on how to move forward. Attacking ourselves here does not solve any problem. For instance, rather than saying she does know what is happening, you can make a suggestion or enlighten her like a brother. Same way you should address me.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by advocate666: 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2013
Onlytruth:

Nwanne I agree, mana biko ka anyi were ya nwayo n'ebe Eze anyi no. Though I totally agree that the matter of Igbo survival is a matter of life and death, and we cannot compromise on our survival in Nigeria.

Maybe he is your Eze but a person who can only find a canned fish as the most suitable analogy for the plight of igbo people in nigeria can never be my eze. I had since given up on the immature ogugua and gave odumchi the benefit of doubt but events are proving that the last year's shamble of an election was infact a great mistake.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Onlytruth(m): 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2013
PointB:

Let's focus our energy on making constructive suggestions on how to move forward. Attacking ourselves here does not solve any problem. For instance, rather than saying she does know what is happening, you can make a suggestion or enlighten her like a brother. Same way you should address me.

Bro PointB I sent you an email. Please read and advise.
Thanks.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Onlytruth(m): 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2013
Afam4eva, obi umu igbo adiro kwa nma n'ebe ino.
Nakwa echeki.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by PointB: 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2013
Onlytruth:

Bro PointB I sent you an email. Please read and advise.
Thanks.

Already did my brother.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Afam4eva(m): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2013
Onlytruth: Afam4eva, obi umu igbo adiro kwa nma n'ebe ino.
Nakwa echeki.
I'm here representing. Did you get my mail?
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2013
advocate666: Even their "queen" doesn't know what is happening and they are telling her the situation. Talk about a puppet government with PointB pulling all the strings. SMH.

[size=13pt]I am very aware of what's going on. It's either you didn't know or you're not aware that I wrote the document in the first place. Like Point B said, the reform stage has not officially been closed, so that's what we're waiting for.

I'm sure you have Igbo progress at heart but I fail to see how negativity contributes to Igbos moving in a forward direction. Happy Saturday.

@Point B, thank you. I can't wait for Eze Odumchi to do so smiley[/size]
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2013
9ja_I_hail: Happy new year Eze nwanyi, i am sure this is my first opportunity to meet your comment in politics or any thread related to politics of igbo.

Anyway i wish to inform you that we have gone beyond that reform and it has closed, the Constitution has been agreed upon hence published in public for igbos to see and abide in. So far i as a person is unimpressed with the manner which our current leadership has been run, but like i have told those who contacted me privately seeking to know what is going on with the eze Ndigbo leadership, it is too early to judge and i pray that God almighty strengthen you and our amiable Eze odumchi and guide you both with wisdom and knowledge especially in the area of speech to lead these people to the expected promised land.

9JA_I_HAIL.

[size=13pt]Kedu? Happy new year to you too. I agree, it has been a while.

I'll admit that the year hasn't started the way I envisioned. We've all been busy people, which has led to lost momentum. Like you said, however, it's still early. We're only in February. I have full faith in Eze Odumchi, so no one should panic. Not until May cheesy lol.[/size]
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Onlytruth(m): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Kedu? Happy new year to you too. I agree, it has been a while.

I'll admit that the year hasn't started the way I envisioned. We've all been busy people, which has led to lost momentum. Like you said, however, it's still early. We're only in February. I have full faith in Eze Odumchi, so no one should panic. Not until May cheesy lol.[/size]

hehehe! cheesy
It is well Eze Nwanyi. cool
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by odumchi: 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
Ahula m ihe niile unu dere ebe a. O nwere obere ihe m ji na aka ugbua. Unu chere m ana m abia.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Onlytruth(m): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2013
odumchi: Ahula m ihe niile unu dere ebe a. O nwere obere ihe m ji na aka ugbua. Unu chere m ana m abia.

Ngwanu nwanne. Anyi na eche gi o.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Onlytruth(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'm here representing. Did you get my mail?

Azago m gi. Lee emeelu gi.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by donchris999: 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2013
Nwanne, you have said it all. Even afam have joined that league of saboteurs. Funny, i mean very funny. The truth is that the saboteurs will never pull us down. They always loose at the end. Let me just sit back and watch how these puppets of yorubas aka pointlessb stooges will be able to achieve a single thing, atleast uniting the igbos is not much to ask.
advocate666:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Aregbesola Phone Theft Judgment / 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges / "We Are Igbos, But Denied Igbo Because Of Biafran War" Says Ikwerre Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.