Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office (20013 Views)

Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) / Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by ifyalways(f): 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2013
Oh please,not again this year.Can we just put a break to the whining already angry its extremely embarrassing. angry embarassed

@Eze Odumchi have made his stance known on Biafra Issue.It is what it is . . .his opinion.
Its rather pathetic that anyone that does not agree with a certain group or persons here is termed a saboteur. cheesy whats there to Sabo,biko?
Berem,what do we stand as Ndi Igbo nld to gain from an Eze or individual thats seen going from thread to thread to fight?some people have been internet warriors for a long time on nld,what have it profited the Igbos here?
If we spent half the energy we use on engaging in fruitless,meaningless drivels and debates on nld in helping each other,starting up an online-offline Igbo community project etc,ala Igbo would be progressing.

Odumchi was never in the league of empty barreled debaters here.I didn't see him to be so and that's why i voted him.If you wanted an all noise/fart and no action eze,you ought to have voted and campaigned for such an individual last year.

Lets give the newly elects time,support to work or hit the highway. My opinion

2 Likes

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2013
ifyalways: Oh please,not again this year.Can we just put a break to the whining already angry its extremely embarrassing. angry embarassed

@Eze Odumchi have made his stance known on Biafra Issue.It is what it is . . .his opinion.
Its rather pathetic that anyone that does not agree with a certain group or persons here is termed a saboteur. cheesy whats there to Sabo,biko?
Berem,what do we stand as Ndi Igbo nld to gain from an Eze or individual thats seen going from thread to thread to fight?some people have been internet warriors for a long time on nld,what have it profited the Igbos here?
If we spent half the energy we use on engaging in fruitless,meaningless drivels and debates on nld in helping each other,starting up an online-offline Igbo community project etc,ala Igbo would be progressing.

Odumchi was never in the league of empty barreled debaters here.I didn't see him to be so and that's why i voted him.If you wanted an all noise/fart and no action eze,you ought to have voted and campaigned for such an individual last year.

lol at internet warriors! If you say so sis! how are you and the family ? its been a while!
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by achi4u(m): 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
donchris & co please shealt your swords and lets not pull this young leadership/administration down by a mere words.I must say i've not seen any serious achievement or agenda been reccorded by this administration thus far...yet all hope is not lost.
I strongly believe that with one voice and our "Igbo spirit" we can achieve our aim and objectives in a short while,by so doing we need to have faith and respect for the two offices we've elected and institutionalized.
I don't know of what offence that Afam are being accused off?

mana ka osinadi,ka anyi buru onye nche nwanne anyi oge obula.

udo diri unu.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by advocate666: 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2013
Please people note that not everybody that says "i'm igbo" is really an igbo person. Even Alj Harem and Dayokanu sometime claim to be igbos. By their acts and utterances, you shall know them. If the office wants respect from the people, the office must first respect the people.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Dede1(m): 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2013
Andre Uweh:
Firstly, Biafran issue is divisive. Second, an Igbo owned or dominated website would have been a better medium to propagate such course.

Andrew Uweh has always come across as person solidly schooled in the nuances of issue of Baifra or lack thereof. To say the least, I am completely flabbergasted when I read a post from Andrew Uweh insinuating that Biafra issues are divisive. Are the issues of Biafra divisive among the Ndigbo or among the so-called Nigerians? Sometimes, it is good for furious wind to blow so we can see……

I shall be disappointed if Biafra is not a lightening rod that invokes passion for independence, justice and freedom. Biafra can not be more divisive than it has been since its essence and course are to pursue happiness separately. There are group of people who are still suffering today and had been detached from what they had known as homeland because of the defeat of Biafra.

I shall not even pay attention to goons who remotely think that Biafra is separate issue from Ndigbo. Such a defeatist plank is conjured by weaklings who labored very hard so they can be accepted by their detractors. Most Nigerians have studiously worked on the psychic of certain people in Nigeria so they could distance themselves from Biafra while making holistic efforts to brand Biafra issue an Igbo affair. My people say a person who is rejected by his\her peers should not in turn reject oneself.

I shall curse any day the negative sentiments or regrets about the Biafra creep into my mind. Biafra shall remain the rallying cries of Ndigbo and fellow Biafrans too. From all the books written about the short life of Biafra and commentaries from eyewitnesses, I stand corrected that Biafra stood diametrically opposed to cesspit called Nigeria in every human endeavor.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2013
Seems I've been missing a bit here. . .wouldn't have known if not that I 'follow' our beloved princess (Ifyalways). Meanwhile, seeing the posts of some known ofe mmanu [s]ACN apologists and 'na our papa get Lagos'[/s] enemies of progress on the first page is worrisome. They certainly do not belong here.

Anyways, I apologise in advance for not being serious-minded enough to contribute consistently and meaningfully to future deliberations. Isi adicha rom mma like that; abum onye isi mgbaka - no thanks to too much mmaya ngwo. However, the welfare and prosperous future of Ndi-Igbo (online and off-line) is of paramount importance to me - a future that has NOTHING to to with Biafra of course. Biafra is an anachronism. . .we need to leave the relics of the past behind and chart a new (and better) course for the future.

Eze anyi, e ga adi. Ndigbo, unu ga na aga ni iru. Iseeee.

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Onlytruth(m): 2:28am On Feb 03, 2013
Umunna I have to place this on record again as I always do. I see it necessary because we the so called "internet warriors" (apologies to side jesters) have a legacy to protect.
I state again that the ONLY DUTY of Eze Ndigbo in Nairaland is to COMMENT constantly here in the politics section (or at least visibly enough here), and engage in the so called "e-fights" to set the records straight concerning Igbo interest in Nigeria. Our Eze must not be avoiding such engagements because, if nobody is talking for us, then, history will be presented without our input. Ndigbo say that silence is a form of acquiessance (or acceptance): Ogbara nkiti kwere ekwe!.

The comments of the Eze, leads Igbo opinion here, seeks to create a common ground among Ndigbo for the purposes of speaking (not watching) with one voice. Please note SPEAKING, because total silence is not speaking in any FORUM, particularly internet one. A forum is for speaking, nothing more. We'll be damned to allow that fact swindled away from us by charlattan and dubious commentators.

Our Eze can also appoint a Prime Minister ASAP to do the speaking if he is not disposed; but somebody in the leadership MUST SPEAK and speak what Ndigbo can relate with.

Let those interested in insults continue; but facts must stand their own merit.

So, I still await our Eze to comment more in this section and lead us here. He should never allow anyone to convince him otherwise.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Demdem(m): 2:33am On Feb 03, 2013
PointB:

My brother, I couldn't agree more. Please send me a mail on my hushmail account. I don't know if you have ujchief email address. Our brother Afam is now a MOD, not sure how prudent it is now to call him Electoral Committee member. Perhaps he will answer for himself.

Ever since Afam didn't completely agree with u about the injustice u did to okija, I have noticed that u have been scheming to edge him out. Anyway, just to let u know that u are being watched closely.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Demdem(m): 2:47am On Feb 03, 2013
ifyalways: Oh please,not again this year.Can we just put a break to the whining already angry its extremely embarrassing. angry embarassed

I completely agree with u. It's only a useless and miserable EZE that will be found from thread to thread talking jargons and posting numerous posts on a thread. His riff-raffs like onlylies and his kind can be mandated to do such. Eze should be peaceful and epitome of wisdom whom all and sundry are desirous of listening from. By the time an Eze also is found in the mud with core tribalists, what sort of legacy will he be leaving behind. Because onlylies did it doesn't suggest its the rule. This is a new era and so far Eze Odumchi has been respectful. Onlylies era must not be repeated. It will be scandalous for the igbo nation. cool

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by oilyngbati(m): 3:26am On Feb 03, 2013
I'm really amazed at the way certain Igbo sons bring confusion amongst Ndigbo by disrespecting the Eze.... Dochris999 and advocate666, wait for the next election for the one that brought our Eze is over. Eze Odumchi, I've read your stand regarding Biafra and how you feel it relates to Ndigbo, but I think you missed the point I was trying to make when I refered you to www.radiobiafralondon.com. I just wanted you and our people to understand the importance of the media. Right now, Ndigbo have no media and I don't think those Igbo who are anti-Biafra should shy away from that site because of the word 'Biafra'. I will also implore Ndigbo to study the current rants against the COAS, Gen. Ihejirika and note how the northern and Yoruba media are using this to instigate hatred against the Igbo nation. This was thesame thing they did in 1966. I got this info from radiobiafralondon. Do we let these murderers repeat their evil on us again in 21st century? Again, my brothers, this not just about Biafra, rather it's about having a medium through which our people can be informed of impending or imminent danger.

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by ifyalways(f): 7:28am On Feb 03, 2013
Only Truth my post was not addressed to you, was not about you so please stop carrying it on your head.
I LOL @ "don't let anybody push you otherwise" line. In all honesty, does Odumchi, even pre eze-ship come across to anyone as a push over?I think some of you need to "study" cheesy his profile religiously. That said, asides the forum, I have never had any outside dealings/talks/communications with the eze and eze nwanyi. I'm just saying, so we go easy with the "sarcasms"

Only Truth, who decides the "only" job/work of the eze?hmmmn

Same old garbage. Can we just take a back seat, put on our "follower" robe and give our elects a chance and free hand to do their duties.
Eze Promoe is doing a good work with his igbo learning thread, we can do more. Anyi nwere umunne anyi na-acho Oru, ndumodu, enyemaka etc online,anyi nwere ike ibido townhall youth meetings in our various towns/countries,election is fast approaching, what can we do? Those are some of the areas we should exploit, not wasting bandwidths arguing with Dayo, Bluetooth and co. We've done that and so far, its yielded ZERO positive returns. Anyone that feels that "arguing or debating" non-stop is the way to get the herd home should do so but don't expect our eze to do so ALWAYS.

We talk, fight, argue but the question is, who have we convinced, won over or terminated? NONE !!!

Berem, happy new darling. kiss
Btw, okija, happy married life. Nwa Nwoke na nwanyi, aku na uba,aru ike na ogologo ndu. Isee.

3 Likes

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by nduchucks: 8:00am On Feb 03, 2013
ifyalways, I am putting you down for Eze nwanyi for next year, you are on point and making more sense than many posters on this thread. Many of the old coots here do not understand that, nwaanyi muta ite ofe mmiri mmiri, di ya amuta ipi utara aka were suru ofe, in other words, its time for a new strategy such as Odumchi's.

Odumchi is being watched as the cat below is doing, he is wise and should be supported 100%

2 Likes

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by donchris999: 8:01am On Feb 03, 2013
Ifyalways, you are 100percent right. I agree with you, but, is any person telling odumchi to go on any e-fights? You are misunderstanding everything here. Odumchi have never contributed anything on any thread here in the politics section that is the most important section to assert our presence as igbos on nairaland. No one is saying odumchi or ogugua go and fight. No. But, you can even see as evidently portrayed in this thread that odumchi has nothing to offer. So for example: like the issue of ihejirika heating up the polity in the country, if odumchi make his stand or feelings known that means he is fighting or what. I dont understand were your coming from ooo. Is odumchi eze ndigbo or eze nigeria. So if he make his stand known on igbo issues as eze ndigbo, he is e-fighting? Na wa o. So, as eze ndigbo he should sit down somewhere and be watching without any contributions to the igbo development and upliftment so that he wont be seen as a tribal warlord. Hmmmm.... Na wa ooo. Anam aghota umunnem a. Obu na eze ndigbo agaghi etinye onu na umu ihe ndigbo gbasara anyi nile na nigeria.
ifyalways: Only Truth my post was not addressed to you, was not about you so please stop carrying it on your head.
I LOL @ "don't let anybody push you otherwise" line. In all honesty, does Odumchi, even pre eze-ship come across to anyone as a push over?I think some of you need to "study" cheesy his profile religiously. That said, asides the forum, I have never had any outside dealings/talks/communications with the eze and eze nwanyi. I'm just saying, so we go easy with the "sarcasms"

Same old garbage. Can we just take a back seat, put on our "follower" robe and give our elects a chance and free hand to do their duties.
Eze Promoe is doing a good work with his igbo learning thread, we can do more. Anyi nwere umunne anyi na-acho Oru, ndumodu, enyemaka etc online,anyi nwere ike ibido townhall youth meetings in our various towns/countries,election is fast approaching, what can we do? Those are some of the areas we should exploit, not wasting bandwidths arguing with Dayo, Bluetooth and co. We've done that and so far, its yielded ZERO positive returns. Anyone that feels that "arguing or debating" non-stop is the way to get the herd home should do so but don't expect our eze to do so ALWAYS.

We talk, fight, argue but the question is, who have we convinced, won over or terminated? NONE !!!

Btw, okija, happy married life. Nwa Nwoke na nwanyi, aku na uba,aru ike na ogologo ndu. Isee.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by EzePromoe: 8:21am On Feb 03, 2013
This Odumchi, you're choking,
* he is in a 'moderating business' too grin (I learnt it from him), he may not have all the time to spend in the politics section.

*He has a life outside NL

Not that I'm trying to defend him but I believe that his tenure is still in his infancy. He still stands a chance to be the best Eze so far. Just give him the chance to carry out his duty.
. I don't have any problem with your criticism, afterall where there's a hero there will also be a villian. So please Donchris and Advocate, mellow down your temper. Your voice stand a chance to be heard in the next election. Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by donchris999: 8:35am On Feb 03, 2013
Now your talking nwannem. I will give him a chance no doubt bro. But, i also have a better life outside nairaland too. So i am cool with everything but he has to be forthcoming bro. No one is saying he should go and fight. Anyway udo.
Eze Promoe: This Odumchi, you're choking,
* he is in a 'moderating business' too grin (I learnt it from him), he may not have all the time to spend in the politics section.

*He has a life outside NL

Not that I'm trying to defend him but I believe that his tenure is still in his infancy. He still stands a chance to be the best Eze so far. Just give him the chance to carry out his duty.
. I don't have any problem with your criticism, afterall where there's a hero there will also be a villian. So please Donchris and Advocate, mellow down your temper. Your voice stand a chance to be heard in the next election. Thanks wink
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by dayokanu(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2013
advocate666: Please people note that not everybody that says "i'm igbo" is really an igbo person. Even Alj Harem and Dayokanu sometime claim to be igbos. By their acts and utterances, you shall know them. If the office wants respect from the people, the office must first respect the people.

Moroon where have I ever claimed to be Ibo
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by NegroNtns(m): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2013
oily Yoruba: I'm really amazed at the way certain Igbo sons bring confusion amongst Ndigbo by disrespecting the Eze.... Dochris999 and advocate666, wait for the next election for the one that brought our Eze is over. Eze Odumchi, I've read your stand regarding Biafra and how you feel it relates to Ndigbo, but I think you missed the point I was trying to make when I refered you to www.radiobiafralondon.com. I just wanted you and our people to understand the importance of the media. Right now, Ndigbo have no media and I don't think those Igbo who are anti-Biafra should shy away from that site because of the word 'Biafra'. I will also implore Ndigbo to study the current rants against the COAS, Gen. Ihejirika and note how the northern and Yoruba media are using this to instigate hatred against the Igbo nation. This was thesame thing they did in 1966. I got this info from radiobiafralondon. Do we let these murderers repeat their evil on us again in 21st century? Again, my brothers, this not just about Biafra, rather it's about having a medium through which our people can be informed of impending or imminent danger.

mechionu for mentioning that yoruba hate igbo. yoruba does not hate igbo, biafra hates igbo. we need to make that distinction clear.

if biafra had faced north there will be no adekunle or obasanjo storming your land for blood.

next time face north, not west. west does not use your blood for annual sacrifice. know thine enemy.....looney!
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by advocate666: 10:18am On Feb 03, 2013
donchris999: Ifyalways, you are 100percent right. I agree with you, but, is any person telling odumchi to go on any e-fights? You are misunderstanding everything here. Odumchi have never contributed anything on any thread here in the politics section that is the most important section to assert our presence as igbos on nairaland. No one is saying odumchi or ogugua go and fight. No. But, you can even see as evidently portrayed in this thread that odumchi has nothing to offer. So for example: like the issue of ihejirika heating up the polity in the country, if odumchi make his stand or feelings known that means he is fighting or what. I dont understand were your coming from ooo. Is odumchi eze ndigbo or eze nigeria. So if he make his stand known on igbo issues as eze ndigbo, he is e-fighting? Na wa o. So, as eze ndigbo he should sit down somewhere and be watching without any contributions to the igbo development and upliftment so that he wont be seen as a tribal warlord. Hmmmm.... Na wa ooo. Anam aghota umunnem a. Obu na eze ndigbo agaghi etinye onu na umu ihe ndigbo gbasara anyi nile na nigeria.

The bolded is not true. He made a very huge contribution very recently: he classed us as canned fish!

Classification which caused a roten oily mouth to follow up and call us canned tunas. That is what the "eze" is contributing.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by advocate666: 10:22am On Feb 03, 2013
ifyalways: Only Truth my post was not addressed to you, was not about you so please stop carrying it on your head.

Ify baby, abeg no vex. Please do you have a yoruba lover?
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by NegroNtns(m): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2013
advocate666:

The bolded is not true. He made a very huge contribution very recently: he classed us as canned fish!

Classification which caused a roten oily mouth to follow up and call us canned tunas. That is what the "eze" is contributing .

monkey, stop sobbing and prove your eze wrong.

i will say it again, you are indeed a canned tuna!
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by NegroNtns(m): 10:41am On Feb 03, 2013
advocate666:

Ify baby, abeg no vex. Please do you have a yoruba lover?

ify, i beg you, uphold your honor.....dont let him drag you to that level.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by advocate666: 10:42am On Feb 03, 2013
oily Yoruba: I'm really amazed at the way certain Igbo sons bring confusion amongst Ndigbo by disrespecting the Eze.... Dochris999 and advocate666, wait for the next election for the one that brought our Eze is over. Eze Odumchi, I've read your stand regarding Biafra and how you feel it relates to Ndigbo, but I think you missed the point I was trying to make when I refered you to www.radiobiafralondon.com. I just wanted you and our people to understand the importance of the media. Right now, Ndigbo have no media and I don't think those Igbo who are anti-Biafra should shy away from that site because of the word 'Biafra'. I will also implore Ndigbo to study the current rants against the COAS, Gen. Ihejirika and note how the northern and Yoruba media are using this to instigate hatred against the Igbo nation. This was thesame thing they did in 1966. I got this info from radiobiafralondon. Do we let these murderers repeat their evil on us again in 21st century? Again, my brothers, this not just about Biafra, rather it's about having a medium through which our people can be informed of impending or imminent danger.

Ah, we must shut up and swallow it when the eze or ezenwanyi drag the igbos through the mud here?
when we are refered to as canned fish, we must respect!
when we are refered to as having committed treason for seeking self determination, we must respect!
when we are told to admire and emulate our killers, we must respect!
when we are called kidnappers and murderers, we must respect!
when we point these out and get banned told "odeshi!", we must respect!
when igbos are in disarray and the "ezes" don't have a clue what to do, we must respect!
etc. etc. etc!
No, no, no, no. NO! You only get the respect you deserve. And my people have no respect for puppet ezes that undermine our interests at every opportunity.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by advocate666: 10:44am On Feb 03, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

monkey, stop sobbing and prove your eze wrong.

i will say it again, you are indeed a canned tuna!

I am sure you and your kinsmen love the new "ezes".
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by advocate666: 10:45am On Feb 03, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

ify, i beg you, uphold your honor.....dont let him drag you to that level.

Is it dishonorable to be loved by a yoruba?
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by NegroNtns(m): 10:48am On Feb 03, 2013
advocate666:

Is it dishonorable to be loved by a yoruba?

is it dishonorable for her to have independent and unalloyed view?
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by NegroNtns(m): 10:51am On Feb 03, 2013
advocate666:

I am sure you and your kinsmen love the new "ezes".

you completely missed the point!
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by advocate666: 11:16am On Feb 03, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

is it dishonorable for her to have independent and unalloyed view?

Why don't you tell me? You are the one talking about honor.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by advocate666: 11:16am On Feb 03, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

you completely missed the point!

But still. You do love them. Don't you?
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by PointB: 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]I am very aware of what's going on. It's either you didn't know or you're not aware that I wrote the document in the first place. Like Point B said, the reform stage has not officially been closed, so that's what we're waiting for.

I'm sure you have Igbo progress at heart but I fail to see how negativity contributes to Igbos moving in a forward direction. Happy Saturday.

@Point B, thank you. I can't wait for Eze Odumchi to do so smiley[/size]

No prob. But if Eze Odumchi is occupied as he said, I believe he can authorize you the go ahead with the publication. Or...?
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Dede1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2013
dayokanu:

Moroon where have I ever claimed to be Ibo

Dayolodo,

At the juncture where you thought your runaway father was Igbo. By the way, no sensible Igbo man would dream or claim an olodo such as you as a son.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Dede1(m): 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2013
I have long known the perils of a person serving the interest of a master who has negative interest on what the person is pretending to associate. I never voted for the goons who are parading them selves as whatever their supporters deemed fit the moment their identities spelt moderators on this forum.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by NegroNtns(m): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2013
the madman of "cesspit" has arrived. grin grin

ndewonu.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Jonathan's Son-In-law, Godswill Edward, With Alimodu-Sheriff (Pics) / Okorocha: INEC Gives Update On Court Orders / Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.