Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members (28513 Views)

Some Of Ezu River Bodies Were Shot – Senate / Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report / Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Capnd143(m): 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2013
Orblonde:

Please tell the readers the act of terror that MASSOB committed?
bro, GOOGLE IS YOUR FREIND, WIKIPEDIA YOUR NEPHEW, Make use of them

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by cheddarking(m): 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2013
Beync: bullshit

Ahhh

Are they members of MASSOB?

Yes

Does MASSOB want to split Nigeria?

Yes

Is that a Treasonable Offence

Yes

Is Treason punishable by death?

Yes

RIP guys - Rot In Pieces

I'm Out cool

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Cleverley(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2013
Possible allegation coming from MASSOB to the NPF. .
"How can a group of young men be killed in such manner, no tribal or ethnic conflict in such region or state, no visible student riot or cult killings, no gun shut discovered in their lifeless body, no missing of sensible organs, almost of the same age bracket, haba, who else u can if nt the NPF. So SAR are mandated by law to kill without trials?. Forget Autopsy, b'cos they are the one conducting it. Private investigators should move in, if possible, the UN should send some delegation to investigate dis Mess.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2013
Beync: bullshit

If the police are as proud of this action as cheddar king is,why didn't they come out to proudly tell us how the bodies on the river got there
Why did we see the police chief trying to solve the crime and exonerate his men
He knew as well as I knew that the killers had to be his men
It it is shameful and wrong what they did so they deny it
They can't even justify it so that makes a nonsense of what the clown and his ilk say
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by cheddarking(m): 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2013
babyosisi:

It is not done in any civilized society
Then again I forget we are talking about Nigeria

More Ignorance from an Ignoramus

Google Guatanamo Bay

Google the War on Terror

Unless the US, the UK, and all of NATO are less civilized than Nigeria these days.

You CANNOT fight Subversive and Terrorist groups fairly, you must get dirty.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by xcuggsm(m): 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2013
I just hope the autopsy report will not be doctored as is always the case in such matters.
If it turns out that the victims were actually shot and dumped in the river by members of SARS; then let justice take is course.
The people to be tried for murder and complicity in murder are:
1) Gov. Peter Obi - as the chief security officer of the state he cannot claim he wass not aware/in sync with the activities of SARS.
2) The state police commissioner.
3) Head of SARS
The disbanding of SARS is not the solution, SARS as an arm of the Nigerian police, exists in other states of the federation and have been effective in combating armed robbery.
It is the people that authorised the mode of operation of SARS in Anambra state that should be brought to book!
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
GARRI (x7):
This is what some folks said when JTF were killing innocent Civilians in the North

www.nairaland.com/1069241/jtf-kill-30-civilians-maiduguri

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by cheddarking(m): 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
.i'l never change my identity for any reason cos i stand for what i believe...people who do such belong to the lowest scum of the earth...

The Irony of this statement.

I salute the Blue-eyed Black man...

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by saintohia: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
stuhporh: [b]

^^^^^^^

The NPF cannot be framed by MASSOB, if they are efficient. NPF arrested MASSOB members and detained them, meaning that they are in NPF custody.

On punctuation being awful, please correct the below:

Ihemere madu dika gi amaghi ihe bu na ejighi asusu gi kuziere gi ihe n'uloakwukwo.

.... to see who understands language semantics more.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by princeonx: 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
playah P: Non of their vital organs were missing.... Ritual is atleast ruled out!

I always suspected the NPF bt what's taking them so long to release an autopsy report!?

Atleast let's know the cause of deatth!

And don't forget that a witness once claimed to have seen them (the NPF) dumping bodies their on two occassions!!..
Release watin? Autopsy? No be only am them go release they need to release the Manualsy too!
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2013
Massob in action. . . .let's go there.

cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Napoleondegreat: 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2013
Tufiakwa!!!!
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Blueeyedboi(m): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2013
cheddarking:

...Nice one..very apt..like i said in my previous post, you are a master in scoring cheap points...u even had to change your identity..the hallmark of cowards...be easy bro..
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
cheddarking:

Kai Cheddar...you get bad mouth!! grin grin

It takes a bit of intelligence to get what you are driving at there...lol

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Massob in action. . . .let's go there.

cool cool

Lol .. grin
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by cheddarking(m): 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
ilugunboy:

Kai Cheddar...you get bad mouth!! grin grin

It takes a bit of intelligence to get what you are driving at there...lol

Lol
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2013
Lolzzzzzz.....Cheddar and Bluetooth; you lot have managed to silence these folks, look at them viweing this thread timidly.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by cheddarking(m): 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2013
ilugunboy: Lolzzzzzz.....Cheddar and Bluetooth; you lot have managed to silence these folks, look at them viweing this thread timidly.

cheesy cheesy

I don't negotiate with Terrorists.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Buhari's Speech At The Energy Summit In UAE / Am On Tour To Understand Causes Of Nigeria’s Epileptic Power Supply: Fashola / Kachikwu Clashes With Wale Tinubu Over Port-Harcourt Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.