Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily (14992 Views)

We save N100b monthly from subsidy removal — NNPC / Ladipo Traders On Rampage / Fashola Earmarks N100b For Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are writing like a tout.. undecided
,only a tout calls someone a tout,I know the truth is bitter,,,,onye ofe mmanu....ihere meghuo gi !!!
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by occam(m): 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
aryzgreat:

my broda, yaribas are known cowards and are using every opportunity that comes dia way to vent their anger on igbos whom they envy a lot. Have been laughing my head off going tru their rants and lamentations, to an average Yoruba, anything possible to chase igbo out of lagos is a fair game but not to worry my ppl aint going no where cos u ppl fought for 1 nigeria. We are here to stay, my advice to any igbo trader is to always think home, if u make ur money in lagos, invest well in the east. Let them keep lammenting. Ndi ara!

What is LASTMA doing with the sanitation levy they collect from ladipo? u employ very lousy ppl who are only interested in collecting levy without doing their job, the same thing they did in our estate, they are meant to be coming every saturdays to cart away our waste but they hardly come, if they do come may be once in a month they come during week days when nobody is at home,, we held meeting and decided not to pay, they took us to court, we won. That made them to wake up to their responsibilities.

I only blame ladipo traders for not shouting on top of their voices when LASTMA ppl didnt do their work. Closing the market not affect the traders alone, all the banks inside that market are affected too, all the iya basira mama put are affected, if u think u are happy that igbos are affectd, better look at the bigger picture, yoruba mechanics that come there for spare parts are also affected.

They should reach a concensus on how to ensure cleanliness going foward.

Keep ranting your tribal garbage. The vision for Lagos is to keep it clean, orderly to attract quality investors. Lagos is a modern city with lofty ambitions to compete with the world's best. We don't need the money from you wreckers yard business.

If you're in Lagos to just make money and shyte on the land, our message is simple: Get the fv%ck otta here and crawl back to your jungle

Have a fv%cking miserable day

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by ODUANEGRO: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Are you this dump? When i expected you to do better you came out like a mad soldier who refused to take order from his senior officers.

Dudu grow up, idumota is a place i transacted business for more than 15yrs still never give up there and i can tell you each and every happening in that very place. No igbo boss allowed his/her apprentices to sleep in shop.

mumu, you can lie all you want. there were even incidents of fire in which ibo boys died in their sleep in some shops in idumota. early morning on my way to elementary school i passed through idumota and see your brothers just waking, trooping out of shops and flats, with wrapper tied round waist fetching water to wash face. nonsense!

you can know idumota all you want, but before ibos came in and started sleeping in shops idumota businesses were owned by yorubas, lebanese and very sparse indians. i can tell you who own what business and in which part of lagos island.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by asha80(m): 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
occam:

You can blow all your tribal bigotry all day long, that market will be closed for the foreseeable future. And when it opens no more spare parts must sold there. Lagos doesn't need that kind of business. Lagos govt should clean up the place and convert it to modern office blocks or ultra modern market. But not a wreckers yard/tokunbo parts market.

Compensate these traders and move them out of the Lagos metropolis. The best and only sensible option
you must be an elitist lol.there should be no more tokunbo spare parts in lagos indeed as if all cars in lagos are now mint.you must be living in a bubble if you think those spare dealers would be in lagos if there was no market for it in lagos and sw as a whole.go tell your numerous yellow taxes and buses that their parts can only be gotten from coscharis and co make i see how dem go survive lol

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by occam(m): 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2013
asha 80: you must be an elitist lol.there should be no more tokunbo spare parts in lagos indeed as if all cars in lagos are now mint.you must be living in a bubble if you think those spare dealers would be in lagos if there was no market for it in lagos and sw as a whole.go tell your numerous yellow taxes and buses that their parts can only be gotten from coscharis and co make i see how dem go survive lol

I say move them out of core Lagos Mainland to a bigger place. A spare parts market on such a scale should be out of town. Do you here anyone complain of Majidun?
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
occam:

Keep ranting your tribal garbage. The vision for Lagos is to keep it clean, orderly to attract quality investors. Lagos is a modern city with lofty ambitions to compete with the world's best. We don't need the money from you wreckers yard business.

If you're in Lagos to just make money and shyte on the land, our message is simple: Get the fv%ck otta here and crawl back to your jungle

Have a fv%cking miserable day

what have you ever done in your life to upgrade Lagos...u just keep talking and the real Man Keep Packing the Money and building and expanding your own state and you say Let them go back,ask your papa,he will never say such because he knows if it happen hunger will kill him and his children.Better shut up than talking what you dont know.small boy
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by asha80(m): 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
occam:

I say move them out of core Lagos Mainland to a bigger place. A spare parts market on such a scale should be out of town. Do you here anyone complain of Majidun?
so whose fault that it is in lagos mainland?the traders or lasg?shebi dem wan move computer village?is anyone complaining?
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
for your Notice...many great investors in Lagos are never Lagosians and you come out to say go back.....Hunger go kill una .....Yoruba very Lazy people.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by occam(m): 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2013
EMMAUGOH: what have you ever done in your life to upgrade Lagos...u just keep talking and the real Man Keep Packing the Money and building and expanding your own state and you say Let them go back,ask your papa,he will never say such because he knows if it happen hunger will kill him and his children.Better shut up than talking what you dont know.small boy

So far your brothers have lost N300 billion, if you believe their lie. What do I care?

Instead of spewing rubbish here, better go and beg Fashola to have mercy on you. You miserable pricks
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by TableLeg(m): 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
okpara ugo: May God punish this people opprsesive governor.
Bloody illiterate
You dont understand why the market was closed down and you will never understand
Stay insinuating nonsense whilst Fashola and his men carry on with the sanitization and cleansing of a state which is the largest contributor to the Nigerian economy!
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2013
occam:

So far your brothers have lost N300 billion, if you believe their lie. What do I care?

Instead of spewing rubbish here, better go and beg Fashola to have mercy on you. You miserable pricks
,why is fashola begging for 150m why dont he task Boundry maket apapa,such kind of amount,shebi he once locked them last month...some times i wonder whether is it not this Mushin i know that Ladipo is Located in......Have u ever went to mushin Market,go there,or any market in Mushin or IDI ALABA....go there,my first day at Mushin market i cudnt buy anything because of the smell i hear every where in the market,why Ladipo....If people see you quotin it will be like you know u are saying ..but u are just a fustrated ODeKU.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
Table Leg :

Bloody illiterate
You dont understand why the market was closed down and you will never understand
Stay insinuating nonsense whilst Fashola and his men carry on with the sanitization and cleansing of a state which is the largest contributor to the Nigerian economy!
and what have u done to contribute to the Economy of Lagos.....Keep Talking While A busy Igbo man is carting away 10million ...After you will say our Lagos.....Ihere mechie gi Anya
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by ODUANEGRO: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2013
EMMAUGOH: for your Notice...many great investors in Lagos are never Lagosians and you come out to say go back.....Hunger go kill una .....Yoruba very Lazy people.

lagos did not miss you when there were no ibos on the soil, the sooner you leave the better so others waiting to discover lagos can come in. you saw clinton there the other day for Eko Atlantic launch. ok, people are coming.....decent, business minded people who understand the value of land and the importance of social interaction and they need space. ibos shape up or get the "f" out!

5 Likes

Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by TableLeg(m): 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
EMMAUGOH: and what have u done to contribute to the Economy of Lagos.....Keep Talking While A busy Igbo man is carting away 10million ...After you will say our Lagos.....Ihere mechie gi Anya
I wont get into any war of words with you on a tribalistic platform/front ...
If you want to throw shade outside of tribalism or bigotry, bring it on and be warned, i will reduce you to rubbles!
Fuc...king as..shole!
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Saladin1: 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2013
peckhamboi: N100 billion daily

N3 trillion monthly (x 30)

N36 trillion annually (x 12)

Nigeria's budget = N4.9 trillion

They claim to be making more than 7 times the whole country's budget in a year.
[size=14pt]Somebody is telling a bold face lie[/size]

What do u expect of kidnappers and armed robbers. Not only should they clean up the place they should pay taxes on their claimed income.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by ODUANEGRO: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
EMMAUGOH: and what have u done to contribute to the Economy of Lagos.....Keep Talking While A busy Igbo man is carting away 10million ...After you will say our Lagos.....Ihere mechie gi Anya

lagos is doing you more favor by hosting you and your business, than you are doing making money and dodging taxes in lagos. your survival depend on lagos. you no see as your brothers don shout say they will suffer losses each day the market remains closed? imagine lagos reject you and send you out....how long before you all begin starve and begging to return.

we dont need you, you need us!
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO:

lagos did not miss you when there were no ibos on the soil, the sooner you leave the better so others waiting to discover lagos can come in. you saw clinton there the other day for Eko Atlantic launch. ok, people are coming.....decent, business minded people who understand the value of land and the importance of social interaction and they need space. ibos shape up or get the "f" out!
,,,For your notice Lagos being what it is today was because 1 igbo Man and being all it is today is because of many Igbo men........NNAMDI AZIKIWE started it by Making Lagos once a capital,and Many Igbo men has turn it to an eye shot In Africa..........
Then somebody like ODUA NEGRO will come out and say OUR Lagos.....shame on you....one day Efcc will catch you...LaZy BoY..
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO:

lagos is doing you more favor by hosting you and your business, than you are doing making money and dodging taxes in lagos. your survival depend on lagos. you no see as your brothers don shout say they will suffer losses each day the market remains closed? imagine lagos reject you and send you out....how long before you all begin starve and begging to return.

we dont need you, you need us!
,OH WHO DID U think will suffer it...Go and ask that woman in Osoro street in Ladipo,,how much she is been paid evry year for Just a shop in her house...We came and we open thier eyes...Let us go nown you see what will happen......I even hear A Yoruba man living near Ladipo,have to give out all the six rooms in his house and made his parlour his living Room,then what happens to him when all those boys take off and leave him with no 300.000 yearly rent for 1 room....I bet you he will Just die Off....Not as you think Bro....
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by ODUANEGRO: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
EMMAUGOH: ,,,For your notice Lagos being what it is today was because 1 igbo Man and being all it is today is because of many Igbo men........NNAMDI AZIKIWE started it by Making Lagos once a capital,and Many Igbo men has turn it to a eye shot In Africa..........
Then somebody like ODUA NEGRO will come out and say OUR Lagos.....shame on you....one day Efcc will catch you...LaZy BoY..

why didnt azikiwe stayed in zungeru where he was born and turn zungeru to capital if he was such a genius with the midas touch? why did he not consider owerri as capital if he was such a pioneer you claim him to be? and why did he snatch capital from calabar to lagos if indeed it was up to him to make these decisions?

let me tell you why zik was in lagos. lagos had all the elites of yoruba and ghanaians and sierra leone, young and hip graduates and upcoming replacements in the civil service dominated by whites.

zik was made by people like akkufoh and macauley. lagos made zik, a position that would be impossible to attain had he remained in owerri or zungeru.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by EkoIle1: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
The writing is on the wall, that market is eventually going to be shut down permanently for public safety reasons.

Dirty people, hazardous wasteland, blocked canals and dangerous elements with weapons is not and shouldn't be part of the way forward for the great people of lagos state.

Parts selling is going to he standardized and sanitized, no more open market scene where people gather to sell.and constitute nuisance to the general public. They have to rent individual stores with toilet and waste facilities and the punishment for safety and violation is going to be individual instead of.collective.....

instead of their usual fixation with nothing but money, they need to start reading the writing on the wall because Lagos isn't trying to remain lawless and backsliding like the rest of Nigeria and common sense should tell them that they are not invisible and untouchable as far as the state is concerned and they must get with the program.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Malawian(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2013
Yorubas are the most welcomming tribe in nijeria undecided undecided angry
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Malawian(m): 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2013
Yorubas are the neatest tribe in naijeria embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Malawian(m): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
fashola for president wink wink
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
Eko Ile: The writing is on the wall, that market is eventually going to be shut down permanently for public safety reasons.

Dirty people, hazardous wasteland, blocked canals and dangerous elements with weapons is not and shouldn't be part of the way forward for the great people of lagos state.

Parts selling is going to he standardized and sanitized, no more open market scene where people gather to sell.and constitute nuisance to the general public. They have to rent individual stores with toilet and waste facilities and the punishment for safety and violation is going to be individual instead of.collective.....

instead of their usual fixation with nothing but money, they need to start reading the writing on the wall because Lagos isn't trying to remain lawless and backsliding like the rest of Nigeria and common sense should tell them that they are not invisible and untouchable as far as the state is concerned and they must get with the program.

If need be let the market be shut down permanently, especially if the site was not designated as a market in Lagos master plan. Relocation to another site where they can be monitored and where proper facilities is available is the best option.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by ODUANEGRO: 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
EMMAUGOH: ,OH WHO DID U think will suffer it...Go and ask that woman in Osoro street in Ladipo,,how much she is been paid evry year for Just a shop in her house...We came and we open thier eyes...Let us go nown you see what will happen......I even hear A Yoruba man living near Ladipo,have to give out all the six rooms in his house and made his parlour his living Room,then what happens to him when all those boys take off and leave him with no 300.000 yearly rent for 1 room....I bet you he will Just die Off....Not as you think Bro....

of course, ibos ears hear things that other people cant hear when it comes to your role as the "savior of mankind". please go and save your land from robbery and kidnappers and dont worry about the yoruba that will be a pauper if you left. the yoruba will not die.....but your people are dying as we speak. thats who need the almighty ibo hero....the savior-warrior with bags load of money and machette to restore hope to the people.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Malawian(m): 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2013
how long before the elders go and prostrate to fashola to reopen the market? i remember when lucky igbinedion locked up my camp for almost 2 yrs, it was the elder of ekpoma that occupied benin city themselves. these yaribas on this thread are filled with hubris. i know 3-balled oam4j will ban me again and hide my posts. ask him how many times he have banned me now the past one week. sometimes, i wonder why the ports in the eastern region is not functioning. what exactly is the magic of lagos?
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
Eko Ile: The writing is on the wall, that market is eventually going to be shut down permanently for public safety reasons.

,Envy is in you blood ,i can feel it.......One day i know is ODU-Ade in Mile 2 turn.....we know all your tricks,U claim u dont need Igbos but still u allow them develop the state......DONT MIND WE WILL USE THAT 150 M TO START DEVELOPING BADAGRY...ONE DAY IT WILL TURN TO BADAGRY OF AFRICA........
AND WE WILL MAKE EKO ILE HEAD OF THE THUGS (ALAYE) THAT WILL COLLECT MONEY FROM CONTAINERS ENTERING THE MARKET....
SHAME ON YOU.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2013
Table Leg :

I wont get into any war of words with you on a tribalistic platform/front ...
If you want to throw shade outside of tribalism or bigotry, bring it on and be warned, i will reduce you to rubbles!
Fuc...king as..shole!
,borrow borrow!!!!,u even borrow the english wee u speak...Keep speaking while i collect the money...
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by TableLeg(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
EMMAUGOH: ,borrow borrow!!!!,u even borrow the english wee u speak...Keep speaking while i collect the money...
You sound bitter... Was your father driven back to the village from Ladipo or did your uncle had his shack demolished?
What money are you collecting? You mean the peanuts you are picking up selling pirated CD's in traffic jams around Lagos?
Abject poverty stricken bastar....d
Make sure your return is worth it otherwise i wont bother responding to you
Troglodyte!
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by occam(m): 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
inufele2:

If need be let the market be shut down permanently, especially if the site was not designated as a market in Lagos master plan. Relocation to another site where they can be monitored and where proper facilities is available is the best option.

It's the only way forward bro. And I hope this is Fashola's plan: Shut down the market permanently and relocate them. Then build office blocks or ultra modern markets to trade in non hazardous goods
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by ichidodo: 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
WICKED FASHOLA. BARSTARD.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2013
inufele2:

,Am not suprise to see you comment......where they can be monitored.......Ehhhh we will make u one of the Alaye to monitor trucks coming in the premises...Are u not ashamed of collecting Illegal money..Go find A hand work,that is what yaribas are good in doing....but i know One thing.....Envy wont Allow you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram / APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch / Court Upholds Reversal Of Kashamu, Others Suspension by PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.