Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily (14981 Views)

We save N100b monthly from subsidy removal — NNPC / Ladipo Traders On Rampage / Fashola Earmarks N100b For Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
Leboska: and who told they don't have toile arminities or is it part of the propaganda ?

I dont know that they did or they didnt. I just automatically assumed that anyone that made N100Billion a day, and decided to shi*t in plastic bags and dump it in the open didnt have access to a toilet within that vicinity. But, then again, maybe youre right and theyre just plain nasty and dirty and chose not to make use of the toilets.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by brown3: 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2013
kingoflag: The majority of homeless people in New York are New Yorkers, I dont think I have to explain to you why this is so.
shut that ur amala mouth up. Those homeles yorubas re those from other yoruba state most especialy people of ibadan in oyo state. An igbo man can never be homeles, no matter where ever they re. Fool Yoruba is a homeles tribe.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by brown3: 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
Delafruita: is this supposed to be another version of english?
does that stop ur tribe from been a homeles tribe
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by brown3: 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2013
kingoflag:

I dont know that they did or they didnt. I just automatically assumed that anyone that made N100Billion a day, and decided to shi*t in plastic bags and dump it in the open didnt have access to a toilet within that vicinity. But, then again, maybe youre right and theyre just plain nasty and dirty and chose not to make use of the toilets.
those shiting in plastic bags and in canal re homeles yorubas most especialy the area boys. Do u want to deny that?
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by aljharem(m): 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2013
These people are either sarcastic or just plain jokers. Ok let's analysis what Sunny Bobo and co are saying

1. Ladipo market was closed due to tribalism and the dirtiness of yorubas. Ok agree

2. Then Ladipo market is 99% Igbos

I am really confused here

That said now here is another one

1. 100 Billion daily turn over by the brillant Igbo traders. Ok agree

2. Then Complain about tax being too much which is just 150 million yearly out of 100 billion daily

Another one

1. Fashola cannot be president, he cannot win but Shagari and Abiola won elections without Igbo votes. Fact !

Lastly

Fashola and yorubas hate Igbos but the highest population of 10 million people of igbo origin reside in Lagos alone with the highest representation of a non-indigene in a state.

What all these factors, would any right thinking man like these tribalistic Igbo people. Well the answer is no.

To whom much is given to, much is expected. If we show love and try to make you see reason for EVERY ACTION taken and you cannot comply then GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE, SIMPLE AND SHORT.

No one taught you how to go back to your village from Borno and Yobe and certainly we would not show you how to do so here. Bunch of unreason people.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by manny4life(m): 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
Fashola and yorubas hate Igbos but the highest population of 10 million people of igbo origin reside in Lagos alone with the highest representation of a non-indigene in a state.

10 million people of Igbo origin? Does that include the whole South Eastern State? If it does, then this part is biggest JOKE of the century.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
brown3: shut that ur amala mouth up. Those homeles yorubas re those from other yoruba state most especialy people of ibadan in oyo state. An igbo man can never be homeles, no matter where ever they re. Fool Yoruba is a homeles tribe.

Thunder fire your dirty lying mouth! Ibadan people and mostly Oyo state indigenes don't like Lagos, that's why many work in Lagos but live in Ibadan. Lagos may be a big metropolis with a lot of money to be made but many like me prefer a quite and serene environment rather than a place full of confused people like Lagos.
Over 50% of people living in Lagos have no biz being there and that include you!
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by aljharem(m): 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
manny4life:

10 million people of Igbo origin? Does that include the whole South Eastern State? If it does, then this part is biggest JOKE of the century.

Are igbos no longer 40% - 60% of Lagos state ? A state of 18 million. According to Ohaneze

@ OP

How can any right thinking person turn closure of a Market into Igbos vs Fashola. angry angry angry angry
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
brown3: those shiting in plastic bags and in canal re homeles yorubas most especialy the area boys. Do u want to deny that?

I cant deny it, no, neither can I confirm it. You might very well be right, I wouldnt be able to say for a fact. Ive never lived around those whom you describe above so I wouldnt be aware of their shi*tting tactics or capabilities. Im just going by what various artices, in various major Nigerian News outlets, claimed.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by manny4life(m): 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2013
Then Complain about tax being too much which is just 150 million yearly out of 100 billion daily

In your infinite wisdom, I don't know where you got your 150million yearly from 100bilion daily output from. Why don't you break it down for us because we don't understand. Taxes are just too much because I know that for a FACT. Was it not on here that 43 traders had to pay 100,000 naira for anual registration fee?
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by manny4life(m): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
alj harem:

Are igbos no longer 40% - 60% of Lagos state ? A state of 18 million. According to Ohaneze

@ OP

How can any right thinking person turn closure of a Market into Igbos vs Fashola. angry angry angry angry

Well if that's the case then, wouldn't that conflict with your reasoning that they can indeed alter the outcome of voting for Fashola?

I feel bad for them because if they have listened whether Igbo or SS or Midlle belt o, whichever, if they can just listen and moved their market operations to their villages, at least in times like this, their people can dialogue with them.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
alj harem:

1. Fashola cannot be president, he cannot win but Shagari and Abiola won elections without Igbo votes. Fact !

Dude stop misinforming the young ones, Abiola won election in the south East.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by brown3: 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
alj harem: These people are either sarcastic or just plain jokers. Ok let's analysis what Sunny Bobo and co are saying

1. Ladipo market was closed due to tribalism and the dirtiness of yorubas. Ok agree

2. Then Ladipo market is 99% Igbos

I am really confused here

That said now here is another one

1. 100 Billion daily turn over by the brillant Igbo traders. Ok agree

2. Then Complain about tax being too much which is just 150 million yearly out of 100 billion daily

Another one

Lastly

What all these factors, would any right thinking man like these tribalistic Igbo people. Well the answer is no.

To whom much is given to, much is expected. If we show love and try to make you see reason for EVERY ACTION taken and you cannot comply then GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE, SIMPLE AND SHORT.

No one taught you how to go back to your village from Borno and Yobe and certainly we would not show you how to do so here. Bunch of unreason people.
look at this fool. Re u angry because of the ibos re making more money than ur tribe?
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by aljharem(m): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
To be truthful, I DISLIKE FASHOLA for letting it get to this stage. You son't see Igbos protest in Kano Sabon giri like this but yet they love the hausawas even when they are killed in thousands for silly reasons so why should we settle for less.

ACN HAS DESTROYED LAGOS. STU.PID Asiwaju Company of Nigeria and lapdog angry angry angry
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by manny4life(m): 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
alj harem: To be truthful, I DISLIKE FASHOLA for letting it get to this stage. You son't see Igbos protest in Kano Sabon giri like this but yet they love the hausawas even when they are killed in thousands for silly reasons so why should we settle for less.

ACN HAS DESTROYED LAGOS. STU.PID Asiwaju Company of Nigeria and lapdog angry angry angry

You make it sound like as if it's only Igbos that are killed in the North, however, I've not heard of markets being closed in the North unless if there's a crisis. For me whether they protest or not, Lagos is gradually becoming business unfriendly.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by aljharem(m): 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
If closure of market can generate such ethnic sentiment from Igbo people then truely we cannot coexist together angry angry angry

Not that anyone was hurt or died, no OPC, no thug no tax, Just closure of market and see them shouting how yorubas hate them angry angry angry angry. All you tribalist can go to hell
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by manny4life(m): 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
alj harem: If closure of market can generate such ethnic sentiment from Igbo people then truely we cannot coexist together angry angry angry

Not that anyone was hurt or died, no OPC, no thug no tax, Just closure of market and see them shouting how yorubas hate them angry angry angry angry. All you tribalist can go to hell

It took closure of the market to realize the bold? This is why I want Fashola to send them back to their villages, their contributions in Lagos (whether small or big) will go a long way in developing their villages.

No problem, we all will go to hell, if you and your fellow tribalist lead the way. Nsogbu adigho na nka ahu
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by aljharem(m): 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
manny4life:

You make it sound like as if it's only Igbos that are killed in the North, however, I've not heard of markets being closed in the North unless if there's a crisis. For me whether they protest or not, Lagos is gradually becoming business unfriendly.

why, because it does not want to tolerate a dirty environment ?

When Peter Obi closed the Onitsha market where hausas and yorubas use the most, did it generate this much sentiment ? What reason did he give ? Is it not the same thing Fashola is doing ?

Why would you keep trying to advance the east and expect the West to remain the same ? Same thing happened when Okada was banned
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2013
alj harem: If closure of market can generate such ethnic sentiment from Igbo people then truely we cannot coexist together angry angry angry

Just closure of market? So you didn't see the picture of those young men paraded and treated as criminals?
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by manny4life(m): 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2013
alj harem:

When Peter Obi closed the Onitsha market where hausas and yorubas use the most, did it generate this much sentiment ? What reason did he give ? Is it not the same thing Fashola is doing ?

Why would you keep trying to advance the east and expect the West to remain the same ? Same thing happened when Okada was banned

Peter Obi's case was totally different from this, he closed a section of the overhead bridge and provided them with an alternate location. Which one did Mr Faashola provide?

If he wanted it clean, they contribute money for maintenance fee, what happened to it?

Abeg, onye obula na sia... You're too grudged in hatred to see what's going on. I just feel bad for my Igbo brothers because they can't read the handwriting on the wall, I hope it's not too late for them to realize it.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
alj harem:

Yeah, cus in DC where hes presently hiding his flat-head people selling car parts do so next to power transformers and when pressed by nature start to sh*it in the open like dogs. Even dogs get their wastes picked up by their owners out there to talk less of human beings. Oh, and nobody pays taxes. They just buy, sell, and dont give nothing back to the Govt.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Just closure of market? So you didn't see the picture of those young men paraded and treated as criminals?

Did they have dangerous weapons on them or not? Did they confess that they were imported by the market leaders from their village to come act as security or not? Were they permitted to act as Law enforcement?

Ok then.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by aljharem(m): 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
manny4life:

Peter Obi's case was totally different from this, he closed a section of the overhead bridge and provided them with an alternate location. Which one did Mr Faashola provide?

If he wanted it clean, they contribute money for maintenance fee, what happened to it?

Abeg, onye obula na sia...

Mechionuo dia ! angry What alternative location. I would bring out the link now. Tell us where the alternative location Obi created apart from newspaper alternative site. (WE KNOW THE TRUTH HERE). Same silly yorubas and hausas then were calling it ethnical. I ALJ HAREM DEFENDED OBI and Igbo nation telling them that it has nothing to do with ethnicity.

https://www.nairaland.com/855214/hausa-yoruba-traders-ejection-not
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by reporter1: 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
Igbos are funny people. I have been hearing "we shall leave Lagos and Lagos will collapse" for a long time.
Yet not a single Igbo has moved out of Lagos. In fact, more our trooping in from erosion ridden land by the minute.
Freakiiiiing jokers.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by aljharem(m): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
This was Alj harem's comment 2012 January on Closure of hausa and yoruba dominated trading market in Anambra

sbeezy8:

what sensible yoruba man will trade in the SE of all places?

He deserves it.

I believe if igbos can trade anywhere in the country, yorubas and hausas too have equal right to trade anywhere in the country even in the SE.

Moreover this is not a tribal issue but more of a politcal issue with peter obi and chime

https://www.nairaland.com/851798/tension-onitsha-over-ejection-yoruba
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2013
kingoflag:

Did they have dangerous weapons on them or not? Did they confess that they were imported by the market leaders from their village to come act as security or not? Were they permitted to act as Law enforcement?

Ok then.

And what has the brainless Fashola done to the OPC members who brandish their deadly weapons causing panic to the public. Also, why can't he arrest the Fulani cattle rearers who move about with daggers and bows and arrows?
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by manny4life(m): 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2013
alj harem:

Mechionuo dia ! angry What alternative location. I would bring out the link now. Tell us where the alternative location Obi created apart from newspaper alternative site. (WE KNOW THE TRUTH HERE). Same silly yorubas and hausas then were calling it ethnical. I ALJ HAREM DEFENDED OBI and Igbo nation telling them that it has nothing to do with ethnicity.

https://www.nairaland.com/855214/hausa-yoruba-traders-ejection-not

Nginwa mechinkene onu gi. Go back and dig further, a place was provided for them.

You know the truth, and we know the truth... Everyone knows the truth. You defended Obi, don't let Amadiaoha strike you, when last have u defended anything Igbo? Biko save you Igbo patriotism and give it to ndi yoruba that will be needing it...shioor.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by lagcity(m): 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
Igbo people can lie ehn. chei! Ndigbo small small o. grin 100 billion!
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
reporter?:
Igbos are funny people. I have been hearing "we shall leave Lagos and Lagos will collapse" for a long time.
Yet not a single Igbo has moved out of Lagos. In fact, more our trooping in from erosion ridden land by the minute.
Freakiiiiing jokers.

Even a rat from Okitipupa is claiming Lagosian. Wonders shall never end shocked
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by aljharem(m): 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2013
A pattern is showing up now

Anything that has to do with development and is being done by yorubas, Igbos would label it tribal and destroy the propose it was intended for but if it is an Igbo man that has that foresight, they would praise him.

Who is fooling who here ? SMH

I repeat ACN has destroyed Lagos state, Likes of Marwa, Jakande and Funsho would never ever accept such from anyone be he be Yoruba/Igbo or Hausa.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by aljharem(m): 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Even a rat from Okitipupa is claiming Lagosian. Wonder shall never end shocked

And what is stopping him ? Have you not see a rat from Owerri claiming Lagos as well because I have seen first hand.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

And what has the brainless Fashola done to the OPC members who brandish their deadly weapons causing panic to the public. Also, why can't he arrest the Fulani cattle rearers who move about with daggers and bows and arrows?

I do not know! I do not know! I do not know!

Ive never ran across an OPC member or a Fulani cattle rearer toting dangerous weapons. If you know where they are, report them to the cops and have them arrested and paraded like the imported mercenaries we're discussing and watch me criticize them too. For now, all Im talking about is what I see in the papers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO / Buhari Gets $1bn Loan From Adesina’s Led african Development Bank / JUST IN: APC Announces New Official Website, Social Media Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.