Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,224 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily (14993 Views)

We save N100b monthly from subsidy removal — NNPC / Ladipo Traders On Rampage / Fashola Earmarks N100b For Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO:

of course, ibos ears hear things that other people cant hear when it comes to your role as the "savior of mankind". please go and save your land from robbery and kidnappers and dont worry about the yoruba that will be a pauper if you left. the yoruba will not die.....but your people are dying as we speak. thats who need the almighty ibo hero....the savior-warrior with bags load of money and machette to restore hope to the people.
,You R still fed by your parent...Is it true or Not.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
ichidodo: WICKED FASHOLA. BARSTARD.
,Ichidodo nwanyo
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Hardfact: 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
CyberG:

Let them go back to their native land and do their business there. The laws and respect of your host states far outweigh whether you make 100 B or 100 Tr. In as much as some of the traders are appealing to our better angels, some ungrateful ibo bigots make it difficult to not want to repatriate the entire ibo back to their villages in SE. You don't own any other land except iboland. You will also have to pay your taxes in full, obey the laws, respect your hosts and understand that you are tenants with absolutely no rights to the land or any market.

Very well said! Help me tell them. I concur with you 100% in full, in the true spirit of nationhood.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by brown3: 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO:

the elders dont care who occupy a market but they care about their community being filthy and a eysore and nuisance.

the elders are part of the people that lodged complaints. are you deaf or blind, cant read?
look at this guy, this same yoruba landlords who builds all sult of quacks, They only care about their income. Am sure they must have been beging fashola on bear of ladipo traders, because they know they wil be the worst hit.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by ichidodo: 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2013
EMMAUGOH: ,Ichidodo nwanyo
HOLD ME O! MAKE I NO BREAK FASHOLA HEAD. EKO O NI BAJE MY SHIIT.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2013
ichidodo: HOLD ME O! MAKE I NO BREAK FASHOLA HEAD. EKO O NI BAJE MY SHIIT.
Ichi asim nwanyo biko, before igbuwa Fashola Isi...
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
I SAY Yoruba envy is your Blood,imagine a Yoruba woman dancing on monday where mopol are mounted...she was very happy and saying OMO ibo EVERY TIME JUST DEY PACK MONEY...imagine what was that for.....

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2013
EMMAUGOH: ,Am not suprise to see you comment......where they can be monitored.......Ehhhh we will make u one of the Alaye to monitor trucks coming in the premises...Are not ashamed of collecting Illegal money..Go find A hand work,that is what yaribas are good in doing....but i know One thing.....Envy wont Allow you.

Dem swear for you? Abi na one of those 'alayes' rape ur mum?
Wetin concern me with Ladipo? Abi dem tell you say I dey reside 4 Lagos. As a Yorubaman I can't even sleep in Lagos for one night except for biz.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by ichidodo: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
EMMAUGOH: Ichi asim nwanyo biko, before igbuwa Fashola Isi...
O BU MAKA GI,IF NOT WHAT HAPPENED IN 1979 WIL REPEAT ITSELF HERE.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
inufele2:

Dem swear for you? Abi na one of those 'alayes' rape ur mum?
Wetin concern me with Ladipo? Abi dem tell you say I dey reside 4 Lagos. As a Yorubaman I can't even sleep in Lagos for one night except for biz.
,i did need someone to tell me you are from yorouba,cos u speak like one of them...if u are not in Lagos why dont u shut up.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by thoth: 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2013
The days of the Igbos are long gone.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
Do u just hear what TasK ENVIROMENTAL Chairman just said in Nigeria Info ...he said that others market closed have been reopened.....then asked why Ladipo is not yet opened he said the have not reached thier demand...imagine....how many Yoruba get mind to pull 150m from thier union pocket. but u say make igbo pay una......Lazy people.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
EMMAUGOH: ,i did need someone to tell me you are from yorouba,cos u speak like one of them...if u are not in Lagos why dont u shut up.

Shut up for where? Who are you to tell me to shut up? E dey pain you that Fashola closed your shop grin grin vent your anger and frustration on Fashola not me.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2013
inufele2:

Shut up for where? Who are you to tell me to shut up? E dey pain you that Fashola closed your shop grin grin vent your anger and frustration on Fashola not me.
u said that u dont live in Lagos..Then pls shut up ..
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
please can someone tune to nigeria info 99.3....and let Media justify this Case.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by brown3: 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO:

the only human rights body we recognize in Yorubaland is OPC. we dont know anything amnesty internqational. our land has never commited any human rights violation against anybody of non-Yoruba tribe. So if they want some fame to make name in nigeria, they need to go to iboland and dig up on osu and human kidnapping and they should go to north and dig up on human slaughter and bloodletting.

OPC loves Fashola, thats all we care to know.
keep on decieving yourself. You claim yaruba own lagos still yet yoruba has the highest homeless people in lagos. The early u realise the better for you. lagos is for those who can aford it. Hundred of thousand of yoruba that re been evicted at ijora slum re stil going to join the homles group. Is either they join the homeless group in lagos or they go back to their village which i believe majority of them dont know their rout. Wel i pity them. Lagos is for all that can pay the bill.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
EMMAUGOH: u said that u dont live in Lagos..Then pls shut up ..

I'm a Nigerian and a Yorubaman, so I have every right post on this issue so get off my back pls I no get your time.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2013
I m hearing,all the money generated from this traders,what has the Gorverment done as its role in the market........lets be clear...no Lawma to pack refuse,no toilet and No amenities.......
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
Malawian: Yorubas are the neatest tribe in naijeria embarassed embarassed tongue
Bros, just go to google search bar, type in YORUBAS ARE

You'd be surprised what google will tell you cool
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Bros, just go to google search bar, type in YORUBAS ARE

It's not google's fault, it's because among all tribes in Nigeria Yorubas are the most abused mainly by you Ibos.
Google just don't manufacture links it is based in what many of you created so no need to refer to google abeg.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Delafruita(m): 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2013
brown3: look at this guy, this same yoruba landlords who builds all sult of quacks, They only care about their income. Am sure they must have been beging fashola on bear of ladipo traders, because they know they wil be the worst hit.
is this supposed to be another version of english?
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
Delafruita: is this supposed to be another version of english?
log off if dont know what to say.......
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2013
Godyke: The issue here has nothing to do with tribal sentiments or call for an alternative plans for the Igbo traders to relocate to SE where they migrated from. Asking them to relocate to their region will not make any difference, as they will always take their dirty habits with them wherever they go. Take the Onitsha and Aba cities for example. Owerri capital is not left out especially Douglas Rd.

These non challant attitude people should be taught lessons on how to take care of Govt properties and the environment. And this must be done the hard way. This way, and there should be no going back until the right thing is done.......That is enforcing sanity

^^^Godyke, what's your state capital? Let's try and compare some Igbo state capitals with it in terms of cleanliness. smiley
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
I think the wise men from East are back from market......Pls Yaribas better be quiet or u recieve physical blow,through your phone or pc screen.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2013
EMMAUGOH: ,.NNAMDI AZIKIWE started it by Making Lagos once a capital, .

This is what your history books told you?!

Lmaooooo Smh.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
Fisherman.com:
F those of u claiming u know ladipo 56 percent of dat market ar Yorubas so i dont see y u should be happy for d clossure of market,if not for ur lack of moral education.nonsence

So, why arent they crying and condemning Fashola like the other 44% (or even way, way, way less since theres gotta be other ethnic groups amongst them) are doing?

Basically, youre telling us that a very clear minority is trying to bully the majority into doing their will?
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
brown3: keep on decieving yourself. You claim yaruba own lagos still yet yoruba has the highest homeless people in lagos.
The majority of homeless people in New York are New Yorkers, I dont think I have to explain to you why this is so.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2013
EMMAUGOH: I SAY Yoruba envy is your Blood,imagine a Yoruba woman dancing on monday where mopol are mounted...she was very happy and saying OMO ibo EVERY TIME JUST DEY PACK MONEY...imagine what was that for.....
Most likely an illiterate just like urself.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by brown3: 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
Konmight:

My Brother, Yigbos are the most stupid set of people I have ever seen...they always claim they are wiser than every other people but eventually you discover that they are nothing but fools....BABU SENSE....why do they have to lie that they make 100B, they never thought of consequences...they'll later claim govt is witch hunting when govt impose heavy taxes. If they can't obey the law of the land, they should simply pack their kayas and go back to their erosion ravaged villages.....we all know Lagos and South West is their New York and California.....hahahahaha Igbos yeebos eebos MUST GO..Let's break this damn FORCED MARRIAGE make everybody dey go im house..ONE NIGERIA MY FOOT.....YORUBAS TOO GET MOUTH....GOD TOO BLESS SOUTH WEST....hhahahahahahahahahahha
look at this fool, hundred thousand of ur tribe men that re been evicted at ijora re going to be homeless or move back to their tick forest village. And u stil claim u own lagos, wel is not a suprise to me because is only yoruba tribe that can be homeles in their father land. Lazy backward tribe.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by manny4life(m): 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Bros, just go to google search bar, type in YORUBAS ARE

LOL... You know I tried it before and the top three search result was amazing.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
I am here to say am sorry to my Nl friends here at this post...i want you to know Nigeria is 1 and We are all creaated by God...I owe no man hate in heart,i have learn to ask for forgiveness and forgive whomever,i have foresaken during hours of the Day....Nown i wanna say goodnight and Also goodbye for nown,But i say pls whomever i have insulted in any way , Take heart and Forgive and God will forgive u Also....I offend you by writing i forgive and ask forgiveness by writting..God bless us All in Jesus Name.
Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by Leboska(m): 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2013
kingoflag: All they had to do was not sh*it in plastic bags, not clog up the sewers and to throw their trash in trash cans.

Oh, the Govt didnt provide trash cans or portable toilets? Well, from the N100Billion/day theyve been earning for the last 25yrs or so, I bet they couldve taken 0.1% of a day's earnings to get those amenities instead of hiring mercenaries with dangerous weapons to act as "security".
and who told they don't have toile arminities or is it part of the propaganda ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest / Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell / Customs Only Arrests Smugglers Who Refuse To Pay Bribe - Fisayo Soyombo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.