Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

I Am Not Attracted To My Bf - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not Attracted To My Bf (12540 Views)

I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, / I Am Not Attracted To My Husband – I Love Him Like A Brother / Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by cork2013: 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
Sexkillz, abeg let's continue our dance.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by adabeke12(f): 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2013
untouchablebela: shocked Really? I thought he was an Akata.We'll whoever or whatever he is, he /she/it is obviously obsessed with Nigerians. Btw u are very beautiful :-) quote author=adabeke12]

There is no way he is nigerian... He is ghanian. I saw him in another thread repping ghana.

Thanks gurl, so are u smiley
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2013
cork2013: Sexkillz, abeg let's continue our dance.
Are you done dancing, fool? I've been waiting for you spineless coward. undecided

Lemme know when you are ready, fool.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
Subomi-luv:
I have been dating this guy for 2yrs and 9months and there has been this inner battle within me since we began dating. My bf is not usually the type of guy i would normally go for(not the best looking and skinny too but funny enough he thinks he is hot undecided) and i am simply not attracted to him. What makes it worse is that he is such a bad kisser sad. The reason i even went out with him was because he was very persistent and is such a nice guy, Christian etc and i thought let me give this guy a chance and not be vain because of his looks as i did not want to miss out on a good guy. To be honest, things have not changed and i really feel bad because i really wanted this relationship to work but unfortunately he just does not do it for me. How does one even begin to break up with a person because of that? Am i being vain if am not attracted to him? Is that enough reason to break up with a nice guy sad. I really don't know what to do because i can't go on like this anymore.
why u dey chop the guy money if u no like am angry
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2013
Is that all? Come on. . . You disappoint me.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Dyt(f): 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
sexkillz: Is that all? Come on. . . You disappoint me.

Don't use 'is dat all' again
Use 'daz all?'
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
Dyt:

Don't use 'is dat all' again
Use 'daz all?'
I would have used "daz all" but I don't want my Oga at the top to come and use another thing. . .

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
Just because ur babe chops ur money does not mean all girls do ok wink
lefulefu:
why u dey chop the guy money if u no like am angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

(18+) Imagine What This Girl Wore To The Saloon (photo) / See The Teacher Caught Seducing Students With Her Breast / The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.