Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

I Am Not Attracted To My Bf - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not Attracted To My Bf (12485 Views)

I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, / I Am Not Attracted To My Husband – I Love Him Like A Brother / Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by try69: 5:44am On Mar 13, 2013
LADIES MR PERFECT WAS A WRESTLER LONG OUT OF WRESTLING
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by JuicyGee(f): 7:50am On Mar 13, 2013
Err1 has made dia views miss, so its up 2 u, while deciding, weigh ur options nd dont be selfish while doing so. Overall if his bad side out-weighs his good sides, it obviously means u . Plz nd plzzz dnt sympathize wif a nigga, if u luv him u luv him, if u dnt u dnt
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by causewahala: 8:24am On Mar 13, 2013
temi4fash:
Ma bad.....

Why u dey allow this verbose troll ride rough shod over you?

Serendipity:
What makes you think that's her pic? Although tje possibility is there, but you shouldn't have concluded hastly. You are most gullible and ingenuous. Pissed off...

Lemmie catch you and your yeye big words wey u nor understand, u go know how far! tongue
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by MENTORCH(m): 8:58am On Mar 13, 2013
@Op there is no point been with someone you are not attracted to,if he where in your position he won't pity you. Please there are a lot of handsome guys that have good personality and been ugly does not guarantee a good personality, but your strong mehn!!!2years and 9months.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2013
@ op two years is a long time trying to force yourself into attraction with a man you are not attracted to. Why are you trying your best to ignore your own self and needs in a relationship. Better leave the guy now for both your sakes because i can assure you he is not happy we can always sense when someone is not into us. He knows but is hoping against hope don't string him along.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by caesaraba(m): 10:49am On Mar 13, 2013
andromida: @ op two years is a long time trying to force yourself into attraction with a man you are not attracted to. Why are you trying your best to ignore your own self and needs in a relationship. Better leave the guy now for both your sakes because i can assure you he is not happy we can always sense when someone is not into us. He knows but is hoping against hope don't string him along.

You nailed it! kiss
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by temi4fash(m): 10:52am On Mar 13, 2013
causewahala:

Why u dey allow this verbose troll ride rough shod over you?

am not in fot any e fights on dis thread..
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 13, 2013
Subomi-luv:
I have been dating this guy for 2yrs and 9months and there has been this inner battle within me since we began dating. My bf is not usually the type of guy i would normally go for(not the best looking and skinny too but funny enough he thinks he is hot undecided) and i am simply not attracted to him. What makes it worse is that he is such a bad kisser sad. The reason i even went out with him was because he was very persistent and is such a nice guy, Christian etc and i thought let me give this guy a chance and not be vain because of his looks as i did not want to miss out on a good guy. To be honest, things have not changed and i really feel bad because i really wanted this relationship to work but unfortunately he just does not do it for me. How does one even begin to break up with a person because of that? Am i being vain if am not attracted to him? Is that enough reason to break up with a nice guy sad. I really don't know what to do because i can't go on like this anymore.

Some of you women want to have it both ways....

You see, you dated him because he was a "nice guy", You are Intimidated by Good Looking men Most Likely, thus you venture off to the Nice Guy Losers

Let's be honest, most good Looking Guys{People} are AsssHoles. Thus the reason why you avoid them and are stuck with this Unattractive Cornball

You can't have it both ways, you Can't have a "Nice Guy" and a "Beautiful Human" All in one package, Those are very very very Rare.

You want the Relationship to work because he is a "Nice Guy Loser-ish" type Bum...

...who gives you all of his lowly minimum wage weekly PayCheck from his Pathetic Truck Loading Job.

He spoils you and splashes Lavishes upon you with all of his Infinite Brokeness, Which Makes you feel like a queen....

Often times with a Good Looking Guy, you don't feel like a queen, you don't feel in "Control"

So now you are stuck with a Gremlin Faced Troll of a Boyfriend who has a Face Like an Xbox Avatar.

You Women Can't have it both ways....

Either Pick Beautiful People or The Bottom of the Barrel Loser Type Guys, so they can treat you "Nice"...

Clearly You are Shallow,....

Otherwise you would not have written a thread on How Unattractive Your Ugly Boyfriend is with his HIV-Esque Extraordinary Physique

My Advice is Dump the Loser and Stop Playing with his Heart.

Or Suffocate Him to Death with all that Bullshit Synthetic Hair on ya GawtDamn Head.

Either Way, Get Rid of Him. The Poor Slob Deserves Better.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:

Some of you women want to have it both ways....

You see, you dated him because he was a "nice guy", You are Intimidated by Good Looking men Most Likely, thus you venture off to the Nice Guy Losers

Let's be honest, most good Looking Guys{People} are AsssHoles. Thus the reason why you avoid them and are stuck with this Unattractive Cornball

You can't have it both ways, you Can't have a "Nice Guy" and a "Beautiful Human" All in one package, Those are very very very Rare.

You want the Relationship to work because he is a "Nice Guy Loser-ish" type Bum...

...who gives you all of his lowly minimum wage weekly PayCheck from his Pathetic Truck Loading Job.

He spoils you and splashes Lavishes upon you with all of his Infinite Brokeness, Which Makes you feel like a queen....

Often times with a Good Looking Guy, you don't feel like a queen, you don't feel in "Control"

So now you are stuck with a Gremlin
Faced Troll of a Boyfriend who has a Face Like a Xbox Avatar.

You Women Can't have it both ways....

Either Pick Beautiful People or The Bottom of the Barrel Loser Type Guys, so they can treat you "Nice"...

Clearly You are Shallow,....

Otherwise you would not have written a thread on How Unattractive Your Ugly Boyfriend is with his HIV-Esque Extraordinary Physique

My Advice is Dump the Loser and Stop Playing with his Heart.

Or Suffocate Him to Death with all that Bullshit Synthetic Hair on ya GawtDamn Head.

Either Way, Get Rid of Him. The Poor Slob Deserves Better.

Lots of Ugly and average looking people are assholes too just because someone is ugly or average is no guarantee that they will be nice and you can have nice and beautiful in a package.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 13, 2013
andromida:

Lots of Ugly and average looking people are assholes too just because someone is ugly or average is no guarantee that they will be nice and you can have nice and beautiful in a package.

Many Women Pursue Ugly Men under the Slimy Intentions of Using them for Financial Gains

When they see a Good Looking Guy, they feel he may have other Options, So he won't spend all of his Wealth or Brokeness on solely Her.

This is the Real World, Not the Pretend online world where everyone pretends to be fake and say politically correct things all the time

An Ugly Guy may Still be an Assshole but Possibly more desperate....At Least in the Eyes of Many Women. {Desperate=Possible Profit}
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 13, 2013
Stop wasting his life...
Just move along, cos its already obvious u have lost the connection.

I'm sure u'd have assured him countless times, that he has nothing to be worried about.

If u had been fair with him at the start, maybe you'd both have the perfect lives u wanted by now.

I really don't know what to say to you. U're just that type.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by blaise26abj(m): 11:58am On Mar 13, 2013
I'm yet to hear the last of the crazy excuses people give for breaking up. Just the other day a lady told me she broke up with her guy because he was too nice and doesn't fight with her. shocked

@ OP: You are a very selfish individual. From day 1 u never cared about the guy. U dated him because u didn't want to miss out in "dating a nice guy". Like he is some experience to be had and done with. Even right now, you are more concerned about how it will reflect on u if u told him the truth after 3 years. Well let me tell you this; you are an inconsiderate self-centered arrogant girl who doesn't know what she wants. Go Hug a suicide bomber.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
^LmL!
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2013
Dude told her to Go Hug a Suicide Bomber lol
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by samyan12: 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
@op, pls pay no mind to all dis pple blaming u for what ur heart is feeling. If after all dis yle, u still don't feel d guy, den let him go, and u are in no way at fault or to be blamed by this. D reason u r in this, is becos u were not true to urself from the beginning, and u accepted pple's definition of the kinda man that'll be gud for u instd of what u knw u want. Free d guy, free urself too, and go for what u want. Life is too short..
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2013
samyan12: @op, pls pay no mind to all dis pple blaming u for what ur heart is feeling. If after all dis yle, u still don't feel d guy, den let him go, and u are in no way at fault or to be blamed by this. D reason u r in this, is becos u were not true to urself from the beginning, and u accepted pple's definition of the kinda man that'll be gud for u instd of what u knw u want. Free d guy, free urself too, and go for what u want. Life is too short..

Interesting how in the Red you start off by saying...the Op isn't at fault

Then subsequently go on to Blame the Op for Being At Fault in the Blue.

Clearly Displaying Imbecilic Like Lordship
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by samyan12: 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2013
@ op, just don't let anybdy make u feel bad abt urself, some of d pple on dis site hav rly miserable lives, and dey just come here to spread gloom. Try and not get infected.@Royalcharm.. I cant say I understand what ur misery is about, but don't worry the light will come soon.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
I personally might be much more apprehensive of becoming Infected with egregious levels of stupidity by ingesting the Gutter of Gloom drenched in a Contradictory Statement By a Mere Fool.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Orikinla(m): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
[size=48pt]This is sheer stupidity again.
You are not attracted to your BF, then why did you agree to be his GF dummy?[/size]
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by blaise26abj(m): 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2013
samyan12: @ op, just don't let anybdy make u feel bad abt urself, some of d pple on dis site hav rly miserable lives, and dey just come here to spread gloom. Try and not get infected.@Royalcharm.. I cant say I understand what ur misery is about, but don't worry the light will come soon.

Who is this mor.on? undecided

@OP: If you want to be confused your whole life, have the decency to bask in it alone. Don't waste serious people's time, effort and money.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by causewahala: 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
LMAO @ replies.

where is OP sef?
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
Orikinla: This is sheer stupidity again.
You are not attracted to your BF, then why did you agree to be his GF dummy?

So she Can Boss the Poor Unattractive Loser Around.

Good Looking Man Such as Myself would have had her clipping my Toe Nails, While Cooking my Sirloin
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by blaise26abj(m): 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
Subomi-luv:
I have been dating this guy for 2yrs and 9months and there has been this inner battle within me since we began dating. My bf is not usually the type of guy i would normally go for (not the best looking and skinny too but funny enough he thinks he is hot undecided) and i am simply not attracted to him. What makes it worse is that he is such a bad kisser sad. The reason i even went out with him was because he was very persistent and is such a nice guy, Christian etc and i thought let me give this guy a chance and not be vain because of his looks as i did not want to miss out on a good guy. To be honest, things have not changed and i really feel bad because i really wanted this relationship to work but unfortunately he just does not do it for me. How does one even begin to break up with a person because of that? Am i being vain if am not attracted to him? Is that enough reason to break up with a nice guy sad. I really don't know what to do because i can't go on like this anymore.

@ OP: For stating the bolded, pray that 3 years of your Life doesn't go unfruitful. Idi.ot
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2013
The Thing about Many Good Looking Women, when their Looks Fade, they often have nothing to fall back on.

Often times when im with a pretty woman, her phone will receive text messages while she is performing services on me

Ill Reach Over, and check the Messages while looking down into her eyes, And It's some pathetic Loser-Esque type dude writing....

"Oh Baby I love You, Can't Wait for you to Come Home, I just got Paid Today, You want me to take you Out"

Fuqqing Loser.....

Pretty Women Use Ugly Guys to Pay their Bills...Phone Billz...Car Notez...Ect.

While they Sleep with good Looking Guys On The Side.

The OP Keeps this Super Metroid Looking Mouthafoukah around for Pure Monetary Means.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by DonaldGenes(m): 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
totalbaby: ABA, is it by force to be with him if you are not attracted to him
Hmmmm
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by megareal: 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: Society mistakenly assumes that because women often end up with men that appear less physically attractive, that women don’t put so much value on looks, that men are the more visual sex. However, this I feel is totally untrue, because just because a woman ends up with a particular man does not mean she actually desires him. Usually pressures from society, family and her biological clock force her to settle.
Of course looks alone won’t make a good relationship, but I personally feel that good sex is an important part of a relationship, and I just could not imagine having to ever sleep with a man just to make him happy.
People are always telling me I’ll end up alone with cats, because I’m too picky and I wont ‘settle down with some nice guy’ whom I have no attraction to whatsoever. That somehow as a woman this makes me superficial, whereas men are allowed to be superficial because of their ‘biological needs’. Well, as a woman I feel my biological needs are to mate with an attractive man, surely this is natural? Women in fact are constantly being told to reject who they really are. It is a sad thing that women are usually the ones who get the worse end of the deal with their partner, sexually speaking anyway.
Anyway, I would rather end up alone with cats then have to suffer through sex with a man I did not want. Perhaps it is this thinking that worries society the most, because if more women stayed true to themselves, there would be a lot less men who could get the women that they wanted.
Kudos girl, couldn't have said it any better. Women, please learn to care for your needs before any one else's. Ever wonder why women age faster? Because society expects too much from us and we gullibly carry the burdens trying to please all and sundry except ourselves.
@ OP, follow your mind. You haven't done anything wrong by following your mind. If there is no fire, let the guy go. You will only end up being miserable if you let yourself get into it out of pity. As I always say, personal happiness first....., then everyone else's.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Orikinla(m): 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:

Good Looking Man Such as Myself would have had her clipping my Toe Nails, While Cooking my Sirloin

She is not the only one.
That is why most of them cheat anyway.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by adabeke12(f): 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:

I doubt that.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
adabeke12: I doubt that.

^-AYo if you Got Dark Brown Hands, and a Light Brown Face, with an Anthony Davis Unibrow....

...Then You Most Definitely Relegated to ToeNail Cutting Duties in the Gold Kid Royal'z House.

If That Description Fits Any Nairaland Ladies, Please Type HashTag #RoyalJustOwnedMe
kiss

Ayo, if Ya Unibrow Has a Geometric Diameter of Infinite, and it Exceeds the Radius of Both Your Eye Sockets and Nostrils Multiplied by a 22 exponent....

Then please Type Hashtag #MyUnibrowIsAbsolutelyAbsurd

Ayo....If ya Unibrow looks like a Line of Arabian BackHair across the The Wide Outstretched Back of an Obese Saudi Woman.......

Please Type Hashtag #INeedAFhuckingFaceRazor

Ayo, If you have a Post History, filled with Having Conversations with the Biggest Nairaland Loser Shymexx, and ya Pic Looks Awkward and Suspect....

Please Type #WhyDoTranniesStalkRoyal?
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2013
Orikinla: She is not the only one.
That is why most of them cheat anyway.

These Suckaz get played for lots of Money....

Life is Beautiful......When you Pretty. smiley

God Bless the Poor Ugly Soulz.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
The Thing about Many Good Looking Women, when their Looks Fade, they often have nothing to fall back on.

Often times when im with a pretty woman, her phone will receive text messages while she is performing services on me

Ill Reach Over, and check the Messages while looking down into her eyes, And It's some pathetic Loser-Esque type dude writing....

"Oh Baby I love You, Can't Wait for you to Come Home, I just got Paid Today, You want me to take you Out"

Fuqqing Loser.....

Pretty Women Use Ugly Guys to Pay their Bills...Phone Billz...Car Notez...Ect.

While they Sleep with good Looking Guys On The Side.

The OP Keeps this Super Metroid Looking Mouthafoukah around for Pure Monetary Means.

Do the uglies really suffer this much? ugly with character should be able to grab some lovelies
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2013
Thank you all for the comments, good and bad, alot have really helped me and i appreciate the time everyone took to reply. Firstly i said i was not attracted to my bf, i did not say that he was ugly. Secondly i have never once asked my bf for money or anything financially related. If i want something i buy it myself and to be honest i'd say i have done more for him than he has for me. He is not a rich guy and this is not about money. I decided to give this relationship a try because sometimes you need to go out of your "comfort" zone and try new things. This is not easy for me because it's not like i want or choose this way. I wish things were different but there is something that just is not there. Maybe it's because we are in a long distance relationship but even still i feel like the long distance its great but when were together it's not the same. I do love him but am not sure if he is the one. I guess i know deep down what i need to do but i am just afraid to do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

May We Never Jam This Girl On Bed (extreme Graphic Photo) / UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! TOP 9 POTENTIAL Couples In Romance Section 2015 . / Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.