Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

I Am Not Attracted To My Bf - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not Attracted To My Bf (12488 Views)

I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, / I Am Not Attracted To My Husband – I Love Him Like A Brother / Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
Simple. To break up with him is simple. Inform one of your beautiful friends about your decision and make her visit you always at your boy friend's and let her dress very skimpy with micro mini skirts, and often always leave both of them in the apartment while you pretend to go shopping and stuff, and the guy will be seductively tuned up to ask your friend out in one of the occasions, ...then tell the girl to play along until you arrange to catch them 'just about to kiss'....Fisaaaaamm....burst into the apartment as staged and be very dramatic in your 'catch you' game and end it....so sweet and blameless.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
When it starts that you do not like him touching your knee, or walking with his arm around you, it is time to say good-bye. If you are really not sure what you should do, then continue the relationship. In time, you will know if you should continue it or not. You will either start to like him more, or start to not want him to touch you, you will start to not want to touch him, and then you will want to end it. So, give it time……if you are not sure what to do…..but don’t get married yet…..find your answer first!
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2013
lmfao u so crazy
Billyonaire: Simple. To break up with him is simple. Inform one of your beautiful friends about your decision and make her visit always come with you to your boy friend's and let her dress very skimpy with micro mini skirts, and often always leave both of them in the apartment while you pretend to go shopping and stuff, and the guy will be seductively tuned up to ask your friend out in one of the occasions, ...then tell the girl to play along until you arrange to catch them 'just about to kiss'....Fisaaaaamm....burst into the apartment as staged and be very dramatic in your 'catch you' game and end it....so sweet and blameless.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
lol grin grin
Billyonaire: Simple. To break up with him is simple. Inform one of your beautiful friends about your decision and make her visit always come with you to your boy friend's and let her dress very skimpy with micro mini skirts, and often always leave both of them in the apartment while you pretend to go shopping and stuff, and the guy will be seductively tuned up to ask your friend out in one of the occasions, ...then tell the girl to play along until you arrange to catch them 'just about to kiss'....Fisaaaaamm....burst into the apartment as staged and be very dramatic in your 'catch you' game and end it....so sweet and blameless.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Olugbenger(m): 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
mumu you think every guy would fall for some childish thoughts coined up by you as tricks?
get a job and stop making noise about billions you never smelt!
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2013
grin grin
Olugbenger:
mumu you think every guy would fall for some childish thoughts coined up by you as tricks?
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2013
Olugbenger:
Why are you always insulting people that are better than you ?
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Truckpusher(m): 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
Olugbenger:
Dude this guy never said anything to attract these insults ,besides he never talked abt billions unless you guys already wanted war over any other previous issue...pls don't derail this thread.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
I think you should let him go because ultimately, you will be unhappy with this person, since you have tried so far and given it a chance. The mere fact that you are conflicted about your bf says a lot. If a person was happy, they wouldn’t be “torn” about someone. Posters have said here that she knows her own answer, and needs to move on; I agree, unless of course, she is able to look past the attraction issue, which, it sounds to me, that she is not able to do that. I also believe for myself (like many others here) that attraction is a very subjective thing, but also, attraction is needed to be with someone romantically (for myself personally). You give it a try with someone, and if you truly feel unfulfilled in the chemistry department, then in my opinion, it is not the right relationship. Some individuals do not need attraction as an important component of their relationships, and they have absolute right to choose people based on those preferences. But also, there are people who do need attraction or chemistry and they should be equally respected for those very personal choices and needs.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
yo are the mumu. You have not contributed properly to this thread yet you came to insult ppl. Mtcheew
Olugbenger:
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by try69: 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
@Op leave him a way that you could still come back just incase you don't get to find anoda better than him cos at the end physical stuff wouldn't matter, it fades..
Goodluck love

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
It never ceases to amaze me, that highly intelligent, well educated, smart women would readily complain about true love, simply because it does not come in the right packaging, and choose a well packaged fake.
Here is a woman who is not “physically attracted” to a man who treats her well, is emotionally available to her, and is willing to make any adjustments necessary to preserve their relationship. How else would you describe the term “commitment”? After all, women complain all the time that men don’t want to commit. Here is one that is willing and ready to do so, and what does he get in return? “I am not physically attracted to you” speech. What nonsense.
In my lifetime, I have sometimes realized that attraction sometimes develop SUDDENLY when I am about to lose something or someone. I hope this guy takes a step back, and becomes emotionally distant for a while so that this woman will realize what she is missing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by andyanders: 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
temi4fash:

let m borrow u a sentence frim ma mama..
Anytin u cannot cope wit before marriage domt tink u can eva cope wit after marraige cos u cant change anybody..Except d person decides to change.

Well stated and good advise.Never marry out of sympathy.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
Each time I visit a site, and read yet another heartbreaking letter, usually from a woman who could not get a boyfriend, a proposal, or a husband, I feel very sad. Not because she couldn’t get a man, but rather, because, more often than not, she has been the one unwittingly sabotaging her relationships.
Imagine this woman who “likes” her boyfriend but does not “feel sexual attraction”. I do hope she realizes that sexual feelings are often dormant in many women, until a man applies the proper stimuli.
Unfortunately, many women are going to end up single and alone for the rest of their lives. This is not because men don’t want them, but because they have believed the feminist lies, and shut themselves away from meaningful relationships.
Volumptuos_bebe: Society mistakenly assumes that because women often end up with men that appear less physically attractive, that women don’t put so much value on looks, that men are the more visual sex. However, this I feel is totally untrue, because just because a woman ends up with a particular man does not mean she actually desires him. Usually pressures from society, family and her biological clock force her to settle.
Of course looks alone won’t make a good relationship, but I personally feel that good sex is an important part of a relationship, and I just could not imagine having to ever sleep with a man just to make him happy.
People are always telling me I’ll end up alone with cats, because I’m too picky and I wont ‘settle down with some nice guy’ whom I have no attraction to whatsoever. That somehow as a woman this makes me superficial, whereas men are allowed to be superficial because of their ‘biological needs’. Well, as a woman I feel my biological needs are to mate with an attractive man, surely this is natural? Women in fact are constantly being told to reject who they really are. It is a sad thing that women are usually the ones who get the worse end of the deal with their partner, sexually speaking anyway.
Anyway, I would rather end up alone with cats then have to suffer through sex with a man I did not want. Perhaps it is this thinking that worries society the most, because if more women stayed true to themselves, there would be a lot less men who could get the women that they wanted.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by causewahala: 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2013
Serendipity:

simpletons in this forum never cease to amaze me. What engendered going to her profile ab initio is still obscurantist and diffuse to me.Wait, you wanted to confirm if she is good enough to be complaining. That's why you had to check her out first. This kind of juvenile attitude should no longer be brooked.

In ur demented haste to come off as ladies champion u ignored all possible scenarios and context in which that sentence was used and decided to come @ me, right? Per chance, this gets back to boify as a result of her pix, that's most likely the end. That ur grammar wey dey deceive u we go speak am when next we jam, u hia? cheesy
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by andyanders: 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
Billyonaire: Simple. To break up with him is simple. Inform one of your beautiful friends about your decision and make her visit you always at your boy friend's and let her dress very skimpy with micro mini skirts, and often always leave both of them in the apartment while you pretend to go shopping and stuff, and the guy will be seductively tuned up to ask your friend out in one of the occasions, ...then tell the girl to play along until you arrange to catch them 'just about to kiss'....Fisaaaaamm....burst into the apartment as staged and be very dramatic in your 'catch you' game and end it....so sweet and blameless.

You are too funny.I dey laugh.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2013
wtf Absolute rubbish you are speaking. Stop smoking too much weed abeg
Sexily Endowed: Each time I visit a site, and read yet another heartbreaking letter, usually from a woman who could not get a boyfriend, a proposal, or a husband, I feel very sad. Not because she couldn’t get a man, but rather, because, more often than not, she has been the one unwittingly sabotaging her relationships.
Imagine this woman who “likes” her boyfriend but does not “feel sexual attraction”. I do hope she realizes that sexual feelings are often dormant in many women, until a man applies the proper stimuli.
Unfortunately, many women are going to end up single and alone for the rest of their lives. This is not because men don’t want them, but because they have believed the feminist lies, and shut themselves away from meaningful relationships.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2013
Seems like he is talking from experience grin grin
andyanders:

You are too funny.I dey laugh.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by itsekiri89(m): 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2013
@OP

From the tone of your writing, it seems to me that your relationship is in a watershed moment. The best advice that I can offer is that you let him know about your state of mind. The first mistake most folks make in their relationships is to complain to, or seek advice from, outsiders---including your friends and family---while your partner is oblivious to your plight and will be the last to know. Interestingly, everyone on this thread know more about your feelings than your poor partner. You should be talking to him, not us! Communication is the key. He is not a wizard so there is no way he would know what you are thinking.

I do understand why you haven't approached him. I would guess that you are trying not to hurt his feelings, but there is no way his feelings wouldn't be ultimately hurt, because you are not happy and someday, you will project your dissatisfaction unto some innocent thing or person.

If there are any changes that he can make then let him know. My girlfriend once complained to me that she hated my fashion sense. She was so tired of seeing me in agbádá and sneakers that she offered to do all my shopping for me. I gladly obliged; in all honestly, I obliged after weeks of stubbornness. However, if there is nothing that he can do, then set him free. If you don't, both of you will end up hurt.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 12, 2013
lol. That is so sweet.
itsekiri89: @OP

From the tone of your writing, it seems to me that your relationship is in a watershed moment. The best advice that I can offer is that you let him know about your state of mind. The first mistake most folks make in their relationships is to complain to, or seek advice from, outsiders---including your friends and family---while your partner is oblivious to your plight and will be the last to know. Interestingly, everyone on this thread know more about your feelings than your poor partner. You should be talking to him, not us! Communication is the key. He is not a wizard so there is no way he would know what you are thinking.

I do understand why you haven't approached him. I would guess that you are trying not to hurt his feelings, but there is no way his feelings wouldn't be ultimately hurt, because you are not happy and someday, you will project your dissatisfaction unto some innocent thing or person.

If there are any changes that he can make then let him know. My girlfriend once complained to me that she hates my fashion sense. She was so tired of seeing me in agbádá and sneakers that she offered to do all my shopping for me. I gladly obliged; in all honestly, I obliged after weeks of stubbornness. However, if there is nothing that he can do, then set him free. If you don't, both of you will end up hurt.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by andyanders: 11:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: Seems like he is talking from experience grin grin

Sure my sister God bless you.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 13, 2013
Speaking from experience it is a very difficult situation to be in but there must be something good about him or that you are attracted to, for the relationship to have lasted this long. Maybe there is something else going on so i think before you confront him, or make any rash decisions, take the time to analyze the situation and your feelings and see if you will be better and happier without him. You can pray about it too but just remember to do what is best for you and if you feel he is not the one, do not string him along. Sometimes you also need to make a decision. Like you decide to be with him and stay with him irrespective of his faults, that way everything else will fade, but when you are not sure and have doubts, thats when such thought's come into play.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by GboyegaD(m): 12:12am On Mar 13, 2013
acume: Let me remind you that husband is very scarce especially good ones, there is no way you can have 100% perfection in a man, good, you have told us some of his qualities, love grows over time u know, with time u will love this guy because of some of his qualities, remember husband is very scarce but guys are many, the guy may have seen some of your deficiencies but may decide to accommodate them, because love tend to forget about most of these things, think very well before you decide, by the way, i think you have a new chiker that is that is making you to think that someone u have been dating for over two years is no longer good for you, may be because his broke or what? Baby girl think deeply before taking a step.

Let her be because she isn't willing to open up her heart to love the guy. Me thinks she too has her challenge because if she is as exciting as she wants to paint herself to be, she would have known how best to bring in the excitement into the relationship.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 13, 2013
are u commenting on the right topic. Some men sef always finding ways to blame the woman
GboyegaD:

Let her be because she isn't willing to open up her heart to love the guy. Me thinks she too has her challenge because if she is as exciting as she wants to paint herself to be, she would have known how best to bring in the excitement into the relationship.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Serendipity: 12:25am On Mar 13, 2013
temi4fash:

notin is wrong wit ur pic...
u look gorgeous..

just before u bteak up wit him

Av u guys talked abt it....
R u sure u can cope wit him if u eventually marry him cos a boren bedroom life can cause infidelity n culd bring d best of marriages down...
d oda issues u talked abt are dai stuffs u can over look, r u sure it wont cause strife in d marriage...

let m borrow u a sentence frim ma mama..
Anytin u cannot cope wit before marriage domt tink u can eva cope wit after marraige cos u cant change anybody..Except d person decides to change.
What makes you think that's her pic? Although tje possibility is there, but you shouldn't have concluded hastly. You are most gullible and ingenuous. Pissed off...
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 13, 2013
na wa o so my pic dey vex u. I'm sorry to disappoint u but that is me. Its not my first pic up either but the topic was abt my situation not my picture. Thanks
Serendipity:
What makes you think that's her pic? Although tje possibility is there, but you shouldn't have concluded hastly. You are most gullible and ingenuous. Pissed off...
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 13, 2013
Subomi-luv:
na wa o so my pic dey vex u. I'm sorry to disappoint u but that is me. Its not my first pic up either but the topic was abt my situation not my picture. Thanks
You are presumably photogenic. Do you mind if I give you a one-way flight ticket to my Paradise ?
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 13, 2013
@OP

JUst break up with the skinny guy and come to me... grin
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by adabeke12(f): 2:48am On Mar 13, 2013
IZUKWU: if you are managing the r/ship, i wonder how the marriage will be.why don't you ask the guy for a break from the r/ship. Relationship and marriage shouldn't be forced.listen to your instincts but don't leave the guy hanging . Cut the r/ship once.

U read half of my mind kiss
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by temi4fash(m): 3:13am On Mar 13, 2013
Serendipity:

Ma bad.....
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by dc555: 3:21am On Mar 13, 2013
but funny enough he thinks he is hot ...never try to impress a woman
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by LoveAmaka88(f): 4:20am On Mar 13, 2013
Just because you found A nice guy doesn't mean you found THE nice guy. Some people are only around for a season. You tried, you learned, now move forward. Don't be unfair to either of you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! TOP 9 POTENTIAL Couples In Romance Section 2015 . / Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) / Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.