Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Am Not Attracted To My Bf - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not Attracted To My Bf (12492 Views)

I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, / I Am Not Attracted To My Husband – I Love Him Like A Brother / Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by adabeke12(f): 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2013
Oh chimo. Ppl don craze finsh. am just laughing my azz of. Give the lady reasonable advice that u would want someone to give u...

Babez sit ur guy down, nd tell him how u feel. It might be hard to comeout nd it might not sound good to him at first... But he will come around. I suggest in your convo bring up taking a break. so dat you will have time to think. The break can be from 2 months to when ever u feel u miss him die. Tell him in this break u guyz can date other ppl... Nd if itz meant to be u guyz will b back together. Plz dont punish yourself nd him. Everyone deserves the pursuit of happiness. But mamaz u r strong for sticking out this long. I woulda been on to the next one tongue

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2013
Well said smiley
adabeke12: Oh chimo. Ppl don craze finsh. am just laughing my azz of. Give the lady reasonable advice that u would want someone to give u...

Babez sit ur guy down, nd tell him how u feel. It might be hard to comeout nd it might not sound good to him at first... But he will come around. I suggest in your convo bring up taking a break. so dat you will have time to think. The break can be from 2 months to when ever u feel u miss him die. Tell him in this break u guyz can date other ppl... Nd if itz meant to be u guyz will b back together. Plz dont punish yourself nd him. Everyone deserves the pursuit of happiness. But mamaz u r strong for sticking out this long. I woulda been on to the next one tongue
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by adabeke12(f): 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2013
igbo_barbie: Well said smiley
Thks babe.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 15, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Just because ur babe chops ur money does not mean all girls do ok wink
ehen not all of them but 99 percent of babes for naija dey chop guys money grin
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 16, 2013
grin grin
lefulefu:
ehen not all of them but 99 percent of babes for naija dey chop guys money grin
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by bknight: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2013
joudini: @Royal,You this ignorant autistic dolt, do you have a recurring urge to be silly? dont twist my words. if you must quote me, dont cherry pick. this is what i said;

Autistic dolts like you make people agitate for a read-only internet. This is what wikipedia says about epigenetics;
link the full article; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetics

I never said environmental factors alone is responsible. Now read what these credible sites say about homosexuality and epigenetics;
Science daily:Epigenetics May Be a Critical Factor Contributing to Homosexuality, Study Suggests- Epigenetics -- how gene expression is regulated by temporary switches, called epi-marks -- appears to be a critical and overlooked factor contributing to the long-standing puzzle of why homosexuality occurs.
According to the study, published online today in The Quarterly Review of Biology, sex-specific epi-marks, which normally do not pass between generations and are thus "erased," can lead to homosexuality when they escape erasure and are transmitted from father to daughter or mother to son. In the current study, researchers from the Working Group on Intragenomic Conflict at the National Institute for Mathematical and Biological Synthesis (NIMBioS) integrated evolutionary theory with recent advances in the molecular regulation of gene expression and androgen-dependent sexual development to produce a biological and mathematical model that delineates the role of epigenetics in homosexuality. read the full article here http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121211083212.htm

What The Scientist say; [b]Researchers looking for a genetic signature of homosexuality have been barking up the wrong tree, according to a trio of researchers in the United States and Sweden. Instead, the scientists posit, epigenetic influences acting on androgen signaling in the brain may underlie sexual orientation. In a paper published last week (December 11) in The Quarterly Review of Biology, they propose a model describing how epigenetic markers that steer sexual development in males could promote homosexual orientation in females, and vice versa. The scientists offer their model to explain both the tendency of homosexuality to run in families, and the fact that so far no “homosexual gene” has been identified.[/b]full article http://www.the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/33773/title/Can-Epigenetics-Explain-Homosexuality-/

Fox news; [b]Epigenetics are heritable changes caused by factors other than DNA. Instead of traits getting passed down through the genes, epigenetic change happens because of the way genes are regulated, or turned on and off.

These genetic regulators may be the reason homosexuality persists in nature despite the fact that gay people are less likely to reproduce, suggests the new study published in the journal The Quarterly Review of Biology.
[/b]full article; http://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/12/11/homosexuality-ultimately-result-gene-regulation-researchers-find/

Time; Researchers at the National Institute for Mathematical and Biological Synthesis (NIMBioS) think they may have an answer. It’s not in written in our DNA sequence itself, they suggest, which explains why scientists have failed so far to find “gay genes,” despite intensive investigations. Instead, it’s written in how our genes are expressed: that is, in certain modifications to how and when DNA is activated. These changes can have environmental roots, so are not normally permanent enough to be passed from parent to child. But occasionally, they are.

“It’s not genetics. It’s not DNA. It’s not pieces of DNA. It’s epigenetics,” says Sergey Gavrilets, a NIMBioS researcher and an author on the paper that outlines the new theory of homosexuality, published in The Quarterly Review of Biology. “The hypothesis we put forward is based on epigenetic marks,” he says.
full article; http://healthland.time.com/2012/12/13/new-insight-into-the-epigenetic-roots-of-homosexuality/

Wikipedia again; A 2010 study of all adult twins in Sweden (more than 7,600 twins)[8] found that same-sex behavior was explained by both heritable factors and individual-specific environmental sources (such as prenatal environment, experience with illness and trauma, as well as peer groups, and sexual experiences), while influences of shared-environment variables such as familial environment and societal attitudes had a weaker, but significant effect. Women showed a statistically non-significant trend to weaker influence of hereditary effects, while men showed no effect of shared environmental effects. The use of all adult twins in Sweden was designed to address the criticism of volunteer studies, in which a potential bias towards participation by gay twins may influence the results (see below).

Overall, the environment shared by twins (including familial and societal attitudes) explained 0–17% of the choice of sexual partner, genetic factors 17–39% and the unique environment 61–66%. The individual's unique environment includes, for example, circumstances during pregnancy and childbirth, physical and psychological trauma (e.g., accidents, violence, and disease), peer groups (other than those shared with a twin), and sexual experiences. In men, genetic effects explained 0.34–0.39 of the variance, the shared environment 0.00, and the individual-specific environment 0.61–0.66 of the variance. Corresponding estimates among women were 0.18–0.19 for genetic factors, 0.16–0.17 for shared environmental, and 0.64–0.66 for unique environmental factors. full article; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and_sexual_orientation

All l see evidence for is that you are a piece of biased filth, who is an unfortunate statistic to the wrong stereotype that blacks dont read. the more l read your ramblings, the more l realise they are spouts originating from the dark spectre of a fevered mind.

Don't ever let me catch you spreading falsehood and uncited rants anywhere l might pass. Don't ever mislead and misinform impressionable minds and folks who might not know no better. you this intellectual cripple, cripples don't kick knowledge. What an ignorant clusterfuck!

Hey take it easy man...never seen u this way..hw u?
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by CyberG: 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2013
Subomi-luv:
This is very true that is why am finding it so difficult. I guess i should try harder and see if things can change

Well, just think it through and be sure you are not premising all these your non-attraction in falsity. I will tell you I have someone very close to me, much older who once had a BF who loved her from all I could see. However, then he was probably not so rich then, but a very good christian and I know because I visited and liived with him during my vacations and he would take me and all of us to church. The lady did not marry him and I will tell you I don't know all the details. She eventually married a senior manager of a multi-national firm who she has contemplated divorce from on ocassions years after. I know this man: he is completely useless, a complete mistake. I know him VERY well! So make a good choice and leave if this guy is really that bad and unattractive to you otherwise, you will be the one to sleep on your bed in future when you lay it with thorns and stones.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2013
Well said
CyberG:

Well, just think it through and be sure you are not premising all these your non-attraction in falsity. I will tell you I have someone very close to me, much older who once had a BF who loved her from all I could see. However, then he was probably not so rich then, but a very good christian and I know because I visited and liived with him during my vacations and he would take me and all of us to church. The lady did not marry him and I will tell you I don't know all the details. She eventually married a senior manager of a multi-national firm who she has contemplated divorce from on ocassions years after. I know this man: he is completely useless, a complete mistake. I know him VERY well! So make a good choice and leave if this guy is really that bad and unattractive to you otherwise, you will be the one to sleep on your bed in future when you lay it with thorns and stones.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Have Yam Legs Help! / As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? / Help!!! This Single Mother Wants To Finish Me…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.