Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) (90484 Views)

15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday / My Oga At The Top Smileys / My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy Feat NSCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by damola311: 8:48am On Mar 14, 2013
I pity this man oo.........He don receive new name be that... Naija people bad ooo
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by v24m(f): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2013
grin All I can say is.U claim to be a high ranking Govt official and U dnt know ur agency's website just know tht #My Oga @ d top is watching you# ermmm. Datz all
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by nep2ra(m): 8:53am On Mar 14, 2013
Stallion84: Now the new line on the block is 'My Oga at the top'. But no one has condemned the distasteful way the channels crew ridiculed a guest on a live tv show. I find these channels cast so unprofessional. As much as I agree that the Civil defence representative messed up in a capital manner, but the unruly way these people handled the situation goes against modern journalism. The point has been obvious that after asking him twice, he couldn't come up with a tangible answer but three people kept repeating the same question over and over again. You should protect the guest as well while remembering that he is not an omniscience.
I watched a live session of a programme in 2006. 'one on one' where the jigawa state governor couldn't give a tangible response to all questions asked but the anchor was professional. He made the point known to us all and protected the interest of his host.
The Civil defence rep might not be the best candidate for his role or the live interview but using the whole scene as a cheap way to attain fame or viewer-ship is not the best. The show was not meant for that, its not Jerry Springer.
I think the NBC should do something about this and avert further occurrence.

You mud munching, a.r.s.e licking, sheet peddling, piss drinking asinine phuck! You are one of the reasons mediocrity thrives in Nigeria.

It's because of your kind of attitude towards public officers that's why Nigeria remains stagnant and those cretins who call themselves leaders actually get away with murder. A new Nigeria is been born and it clearly has no place for sycophant retards like you. Get the phuck outta here!!!

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 14, 2013
My Verdict on the viral clip about the NSCDC Commandant that does not know his organisation's website: I blame our Past National Leadership for plunging us into unforgivable under-development. Most of the Nation's Civil servants are pure computer illiterates, even those making jest of the hapless officer have Parents that do not own a laptop. A more intelligent Officer could have simply admitted not knowing the website and inform His Channels TV Interviewers that He simply types 'NSCDC' on Google and other similar internet search engines whenever He intends to visit the website, that would have saved him from the seeming national embarassment.
The information technological illiteracy of Nigerians is not peculiar to the man. Moreover, knowing the official website of His organisation does not seem to me as part of the official job description of a Civil Defence Corps official. No Man is an Island! By the way, the show is a reflection of the lingering rot and crass incompetence in every sectum of the Nigerian Political economy.

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by nep2ra(m): 8:59am On Mar 14, 2013
1stCitizen: The interviewers are completely immature and unprofessional.

They knew the guy did not know the answer and kept over-flogging the issue. He did not know it, Simple! That's part our failures as a society. I am pretty sure GEJ does not know the address of Nigeria's web portal.

Even after he answered incorrectly, the lady in their midst went further to repeat the wrong answer with sarcasm. Such a bunch of unprofessional idiots.
I have seen many interviews done on BBC, CNN, RT etc where the people being interviewed show some deficiency in knowledge...... they simply move on to the next question. When shall we learn?

Fake Citizen of Nigeria, you clearly have been outside the shores of Nigeria to see how government is being run in developed nations. Listen to yourself. Even after he gave a wrong website address, the presenters should have just let it slide What a dumb phuck you truly are! I hate people like you who condone inefficiency. Pack your bags and get ready to be deported because you are obviously fake.

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by theripper: 9:00am On Mar 14, 2013
I was supposed to greet y'all in French but don't know what my Oga at the top would say, hence lemme just say Goodmorning. Datz all.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by deepwaters(f): 9:03am On Mar 14, 2013
1stCitizen:

So you mean that the average Nigerian did not know the guy was exposed when he started blabbing. You mean the sarcastic remark from the lady after he goofed was necessary and professional? SMH. Tell me the difference between those journalists and that man in terms of competence.

You really want me to tell you the difference between those journalists and that man in terms of competence I'm sorry you haven't figured it out yourself, but I don't want to say one thing now and your Oga at the top will come and say its another one! Dats all.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by groovie(m): 9:03am On Mar 14, 2013
nep2ra:

You mud munching, a.r.s.e licking, sheet peddling, piss drinking asinine phuck! You are one of the reasons mediocrity thrives in Nigeria.

It's because of your kind of attitude towards public officers that's why Nigeria remains stagnant and those cretins who call themselves leaders actually get away with murder. A new Nigeria is been born and it clearly has no place for sycophant retards like you. Get the phuck outta here!!!

hehehehehe! some people don madt
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by robinho4u007(m): 9:04am On Mar 14, 2013
;DLol, u juz have to notice he mentioned "w" twice & not even thrice self. ww.nscdc (oga at d top juz dey builld dis strong website b dat oh) oga at d top na hacker coz d website go hack internet self.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by richs(m): 9:06am On Mar 14, 2013
uzoo: After his Gaffe on National TV, the Lagos State NSCDC Commandant, Mr Obafaiye Shem, who was interviewed on Channels Television and couldn’t tell his organisation’s website, has immediately issued a statement in his defense, saying his “reluctance to put ‘dot.com‘ at the end of the website was totally intentional and not regretted”
In his statement, he says he “intentionally shied away from using the dot com”, as it sounded sexual, in fact, too sexual to be uttered on “Live TV”. He also said the presence of a Woman on the panel made him “too uncomfortable to say the word ‘com’, a Homonym of ‘cum’ as it would have been embarassing for her”
In an exclusive Telephone chat with Fake9janews, he further said:
“Look, i did not want to embarass myself by saying such dirty word. There was a woman there, how would i have sounded? I am a man of high moral standing…….if you think i’m telling lie, ask MY OGA AT THE TOP. That Is All”
Meanwhile, GEJ has just watched a recording of the interview, and has set up a committee to find out the real Website of the NSCDC.
uzoo u wicked make u no make this man commit suicide have mercy ni tori olowun
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 14, 2013
But this man warned us from the beginning that he doesn't want to say something that his OGA AT THE TOP will counter. Now we forced him to say ww.NSCDC (that's all). Now his OGA AT THE TOP should come with the remaining 'w' and '.com' But seriously, that bros need amnesty, because im fall hand, THAT'S ALL.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by LADIbaba(m): 9:11am On Mar 14, 2013
freechat: But this man warned us from the beginning that he doesn't want to say something that his OGA AT THE TOP will counter. Now we forced him to say ww.NSCDC (that's all). Now his OGA AT THE TOP should come with the remaining 'w' and '.com' But seriously, that bros need amnesty, because im fall hand.

its not even ".com" its ".gov.ng". How would you expect him to know all that when his OGA AT THE TOP has given his consent?
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 14, 2013
Pain: I Love this Guy. He should run for President in 2015
My oga at the top thinks otherwise
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Obiomz(m): 9:14am On Mar 14, 2013
LMAO! Bu †̥̥ђe video is not complete na! Wud av wanted to knw aw †̥̥ђe interview ended! ℓ☺ℓs
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by TonySpike: 9:18am On Mar 14, 2013
The video has gone viral...shameful, huh?

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by bxcode(m): 9:20am On Mar 14, 2013

They knew the guy did not know the answer and kept over-flogging the issue. He did not know it, Simple! That's part our failures as a society. I am pretty sure GEJ does not know the address of Nigeria's web portal.

Even after he answered incorrectly, the lady in their midst went further to repeat the wrong answer with sarcasm. Such a bunch of unprofessional idiots.
I have seen many interviews done on BBC, CNN, RT etc where the people being interviewed show some deficiency in knowledge...... they simply move on to the next question. When shall we learn?
Why are ǚ calling †ђξ journalists doing their job idiot?? Was ¡t their fault that ǡ high ranking officer didn't know the website Ѻϝ his commission?? That aside, i guess the part Ѻϝ Ųя brain that contains sense Ѻϝ humour ¡ѕ filled with Kogi soap.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by richs(m): 9:20am On Mar 14, 2013
Stallion84: Now the new line on the block is 'My Oga at the top'. But no one has condemned the distasteful way the channels crew ridiculed a guest on a live tv show. I find these channels cast so unprofessional. As much as I agree that the Civil defence representative messed up in a capital manner, but the unruly way these people handled the situation goes against modern journalism. The point has been obvious that after asking him twice, he couldn't come up with a tangible answer but three people kept repeating the same question over and over again. You should protect the guest as well while remembering that he is not an omniscience.
I watched a live session of a programme in 2006. 'one on one' where the jigawa state governor couldn't give a tangible response to all questions asked but the anchor was professional. He made the point known to us all and protected the interest of his host.
The Civil defence rep might not be the best candidate for his role or the live interview but using the whole scene as a cheap way to attain fame or viewer-ship is not the best. The show was not meant for that, its not Jerry Springer.
I think the NBC should do something about this and avert further occurrence.
the likes to the above quote are definitely the embarrassed yoruba nationals... Dazz all!

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by nkbubu: 9:21am On Mar 14, 2013

Pls let d presenters b! Its good dey disgraced him like dat so it will make odas sit up and not just collectin salaries for notin.even if bbc,cnn,aljazeera etc shuld move to oda ?s must we copy dier every move? D answer is No! These are pple handlin top seats dat can't even spell dier names while intelligent pple re just wasting cos dey re not given d opportunity dey deserve.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by ohisola(f): 9:23am On Mar 14, 2013

Sowee. Cos I don't tink its same bbc, and cnn I watch, dat u are talking about. U pple shld stop lying and call a spade a spade. Didn't u watch d Amapour's program on power? Where she had to refer 2 an earlier interview with d president of nigeria, and wat actually d pple are sayin abt power in d nation, whch of course was very contradictory to what d president said?

Abeegggiiieee. Mayb na back of tv u dey watch.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by TableLeg(m): 9:24am On Mar 14, 2013
SMH .... Nigeria is doomed!
#JesusWeptProfuselyForOga@TheTop

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by bxcode(m): 9:26am On Mar 14, 2013
All these niggaz supporting this commandant are either yorubaslipsrsealed or will probably do the same thing on national tvcheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 14, 2013
Why can't he just admit that he doesn't know it considering the exigencies of his work which may have been an oversight on his part and the matter would have died down ?

The real problem with him is not illiteracy but IGNORANCE.Nobody is an island of knowledge.what you don't know,you admit not knowing it instead of trying to outsmart an informed person.

He brought shame on his organization and Nigeria at large. . . .

fuckingincompetentmoron
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 14, 2013
nep2ra:

Fake Citizen of Nigeria, you clearly have been outside the shores of Nigeria to see how government is being run in developed nations. Listen to yourself. Even after he gave a wrong website address, the presenters should have just let it slide What a dumb phuck you truly are! I hate people like you who condone inefficiency. Pack your bags and get ready to be deported because you are obviously fake.

So you managed to find a backdoor around the Firewall Seun installed for Juveniles. Anyway I guess he still has to install another one for those with severe mental disorders. Is it the harsh winter that has turned this toilet cleaner into a hopeless case of schizophrenia?

Mature people are debating an issue, you dirty-haired blokos sucking dimwit came to open that malodorous trap you call a mouth.Scum.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 14, 2013
I wanted to comment buh my Oga at the top advised other wise, pls bear with me.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 14, 2013
Oga at the top

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Mudley313: 9:38am On Mar 14, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 14, 2013
nep2ra:

YO DUDE!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

TAKE A CHILL PILL YO! HERE (PASSES A JOINT) TAKE A HIT
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by dotcomnamename: 9:47am On Mar 14, 2013
yuzedo: This man has suffered! I bet his kids are hiding in shame.. #DazALL grin

[size=18pt]This is a Disgrace (In Drogba voice)[/size] sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by NaLaugh: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2013
Interview with Mukina2:

Akpos: So, when will Nairaland institute the much desired 'unlike' option?
Mukina2: erm *fake cough* Wait, let me call my OGA at the top.

Seun's 1100 rings

Akpos:
Mr. Osewa, now that we have you on the line. When will Nairaland get the 'unlike' option?
Seun (ijebu music in the background): ehmu, what is happening is that *clears throat* wait let me call my OGA at the top.

Mark Zuckerberg's 2100 rings.

Akpos: Mr. Zuckerberg, thank you for joining us. when will you teach Seun the 'unlike' technology?
Mark: One moment, this kain question. Let me call my OGA at the top.

Akpos phone rings. O.O

10 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Mudley313: 9:51am On Mar 14, 2013
nep2ra:

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Omonpp(m): 9:52am On Mar 14, 2013
I dont want to say anything and my oga at the top wil say another thing.
Well its www.nscdc.gov.ng
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by princenat(m): 9:54am On Mar 14, 2013
My goodness, see as laf wan tia me remain nothing ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So / Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos / Funny Kermit The Frog Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.