Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures (33782 Views)

Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" / BREAKING NEWS : Rapper 50 Cent Stabbed 7 Times ,in Critical Condition / Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

One of the Top.....Well that ain't really sayin much..

When you got Nursery Rhymers like 2chains Shooting to Number 1 on the Charts

This Era = Watered down Rhyming...Watered Down Hip Hop.....

Everything is Dumbed Down....

Lil Wayne Being a Top Rapper in today's era, is like being the greatest Basketball Player on the Streets of Ibadan

ROTFL WTF?

Royal, give me an idea of what you consider "best back then". Post a video.

I mean, to be honest tho, BACK THEN music in any category/genre will always better than NOW. People just don't have that spice anymore.

Esp in Hip hop and rap.

Back then, we were fighting for something tangible. . . i.e equal rights expressed in music.

Nowadays, it's just "haters", "gang, got shot 20 times and survived", "in the club" etc.

No story behind it.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by cr8v(f): 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
mchewwww

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Soso990240(m): 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2013
palugy colina: he shud pray dt GOD gives him another chance..becus if him die..na hellllll...first class
pray dat God gvs u sef anoda chance..cause if u die,na hell.must u judge sm1 else?
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Soso990240(m): 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2013
I
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

LMAO Tribe or nationality has little to do with it.

Music is a nexus that connects us all.

Music is the opposite of language.

PS: So who do you like? Nas?

Nas is an All Time Great, he fell off with Time and Old Age......

Nothing Wayne- Ever Spit Compares To Nas Bars on "The Message"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeAsv9ZGvoA
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Goldie20: 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Jay Rides on New York City Hype...

If Shawn was an Mc out of Vermont, no one would vouch for that Bullshit

His Career was Over After Ether, Beyonce Resurrected it.

Nas should have never made public "peace" with Jay, He gave that Corny Camel New Life.

Lol nah shawn wld have made it no matter what, that nigga was just too good, his lyrical ability alone just put him on a whole another level.. jay was already a force to recognize back in the 90's when we had all these other great MC's.. that how good he is/was.. and as for Nas lool. he won the Beef but Jay won the war.. and Nas havent been same since Illmatic...
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2013
This is one of the 3 songs I like from Nas

I think I was in middle school when it came out. It was the song back then cheesy

We used to play this in recess. . . .it felt good. Black children really needed this smiley

Unfortunately, mentally, it never registered to many. Just a past time. undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUqLGRMrFAg
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by free2ryhme: 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: LowKey, I used to be a Huge Wayne Fan in the Late 90s early 2000s when he was with the Hot Boys

I "Left" his fanbase....

When he transformed into the Skateboarding Junkie Drug Addict With Tattoss all on his Goddamn Face looking like a Alien.....
he has to 'belong' for the fame and the lifestyle.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Fhemmmy: 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2013
free2ryhme: he has to 'belong' for the fame and the lifestyle.

That is true but he does not ave to cover all body with all the tattoos and change all his teeth . . . I pray he live long, all they are doing has a side effect.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by onchefx: 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2013
THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH KBAM!!!!,THE DEVIL GIVE U ONE COLLECT EVERY OTHER THING,ILLUMINATI NO GO LEAVE AM COS DEM NO LEAVE MICHAEL JACKSON AND OTHERS NA LIL WAYNE NAHIM DEM GO LEAVE? ONLY THE TATOO SELF FIT KILL AM
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Goldie20: 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
One of the best emotional Track Ever From Nas.. One of my all time fav smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9rqp2FTGN0
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Soso990240(m): 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
cr8v: mchewwww
i knw dis guy..is he nt d guy dat sang "i aint gat no worries"?..dm dn de worry am?
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
Goldie20:

Lol nah shawn wld have made it no matter what, that nigga was just too good, his lyrical ability alone just put me on a whole another level.. jay was already a force to recognize back in the 90's when we had all these other great MC's.. that how good he is/was.. and as for Nas lool. he won the Beef but Jay won the war.. and Nas havent been same since Illmatic...

Both jay and Nas fell off after the 1990s

Rhyming Is a Mental And Physical Skill that Must be Synched, in Sequential Vibes

It takes Pace and Rhythm, a ton of plush cerebral and fast twitch

Just like Great "Athletes"...Great "Rappers" fall off from Physical and Mental Decline as Welll

Go listen to how sick Shawn Freestyles were from the 1990S.

Nas and Jay were both better pre-1996

Post 1996 = no where near as good
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by onchefx: 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
LIL WEYNE

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
Goldie20:

Lol nah shawn wld have made it no matter what, that nigga was just too good, his lyrical ability alone just put him on a whole another level.. jay was already a force to recognize back in the 90's when we had all these other great MC's.. that how good he is/was.. and as for Nas lool. he won the Beef but Jay won the war.. and Nas havent been same since Illmatic...

Stop the mess.

Jay Z is bullshoit. Bootyshoit. Shoitybooty.

Seriously.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Soso990240(m): 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
onchefx: THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH KBAM!!!!,THE DEVIL GIVE U ONE COLLECT EVERY OTHER THING,ILLUMINATI NO GO LEAVE AM COS DEM NO LEAVE MICHAEL JACKSON AND OTHERS NA LIL WAYNE NAHIM DEM GO LEAVE? ONLY THE TATOO SELF FIT KILL AM
sharap..d guy dn die? Abi u wan kill am?
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
deshclones:

Stay there and be judging him...he has enjoyed the earth no doubt..but he sure will be forgiven and granted first class pass to Heaven if he as much as confesses and repents of his sin a few minutes before his death...thats the beauty of Christianity...while you stay here on earth,w@nking off your weary manliness with video model girls lil wayne has chopped and cleaned mouth...and you sure as hell will miss heaven...irony of life sha...smh cry cry cry cry
You call all those things enjoyments SMH. You have no idea what goes on in his private life. Hell I can bet.

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2013
You Asked me what i mean by "Back then"?

The Golden Age of Rap...

1994-2000

Hip Hop Fell off around the Time Juvenile came out with "Ha"..and the south started making a push into mainstream
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2013
Really, Nas made my day with that song cool

*brings back memory*
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by temitemi1(m): 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2013
Quick recovery wayne!!!
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: You Asked me what i mean by "Back then"?

The Golden Age of Rap...

1994-2000

Hip Hop Fell off around the Time Juvenile came out with "Ha"..and the south started making a push into mainstream

Never heard about it.

Lemme listen to it
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2013
free2ryhme: he has to 'belong' for the fame and the lifestyle.

i Disagree, Wayne was very popular with his Natural Persona and Style

He "sold out" with the skateboard nonsense to appeal to a White Fan Base.

But truth be told..

Suburban White Fanbases Respect the Rick Ross, 50 cent-ish breed more than the Skateboard Geeks

Wayne being the Immortal Self Hater he is, can't see that.

His Rhyme Game has Fell off Dramatically as well, he was never a great lyricist but these days he is awful.

Wayne's tracks when featuring Marshall as a Guest Appearance, are absolutely Terrible on his Part

Marshall Raps Rings Around Him.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Soso990240(m): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2013
Vanneni: You call all those things enjoyments SMH. You have no idea what goes on in his private life. Hell I can bet.
and hw did u knw? Dnt jst say wot u heard people say..say wot u saw.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by free2ryhme: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

ROTFL WTF?

Royal, give me an idea of what you consider "best back then". Post a video.

I mean, to be honest tho, BACK THEN music in any category/genre will always better than NOW. People just don't have that spice anymore.

Esp in Hip hop and rap.

Back then, we were fighting for something tangible. . . i.e equal rights expressed in music.

Nowadays, it's just "haters", "gang, got shot 20 times and survived", "in the club" etc.

No story behind it.

it a system and it is been controlled those in control dictate what is to done. Hiphop today promotes violence, gangstarism,drugs,teenage sex, infidelity, abortion, hatred, alcohol, sexual orgies, etc. Interestingly it is blacks been used 2 promote dis. All in d name of fame power wealth bling bling

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
Seriously, Royal,if you're going to "dislike" Lil Wayne's music because of his lifestyle, then what's really good about Juvy?

Dude looks like a drug addict.

*I'm sooooooooooo happy that black people stopped with the gold/diamond teeth*

Shoit was so disgusting.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by sweetgala(m): 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2013
Bloody mugu... Maybe he'll learn n stop filling the TV n radio with crap music
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Georgesmartt(m): 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2013
HEY WIZZY, YOU DONT WANNA SEE UR LYF CUT SHORT, DO YOU? CUT DOWN THE EXCESS
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: [size=13pt]Good For Him Hahahahahahahah[/size]
Heartless! sad
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: You Asked me what i mean by "Back then"?

The Golden Age of Rap...

1994-2000

Bullshoit.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Goldie20: 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2013
free2ryhme: it a system and it is been controlled those in control dictate what is to done. Hiphop today promotes violence, gangstarism,drugs,teenage sex, infidelity, abortion, hatred, alcohol, sexual orgies, etc. Interestingly it is blacks been used 2 promote dis. All in d name of fame power wealth bling bling

Depends on who you been listening to! Not all rappers rap about that! They might have a line or two about it! But not all rappers promote it
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2013
I disagree with the White Man's Plot Subliminal Allegations.

The "South" Pioneered Ignorance Into Rap

Prior to that, all you had was "Gangster-ism" which was introduced by West Coast Mc's...but they were speaking of a Legit Culture

A Culture Which Arose from political injustices from an imbalance in the system.

The West Coast Gangster Rappers were not Ignorant, they themselves were being "Militant" in their Own Unconventional Way, they were forced to do so

These Cooons in the South Who Pioneered Pimping..and Reckless Aggression and Stupidity are Every Ounce of the Word Ignorant
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by free2ryhme: 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2013
Fhemmmy:

That is true but he does not ave to cover all body with all the tattoos and change all his teeth . . . I pray he live long, all they are doing has a side effect.
tatooing is part of it show me an american rapper in his prime/element without a tatoo on his body. Those tatoo ,each, signifies something they are not ordinary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father / Stephanie Okereke Vs Juliet Ibrahim: Who Rocked It Better? / Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.