Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,021 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out (38863 Views)

I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha / CPC Denies Knowledge Of Buhari's 2015 Posters / Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by vanstanzy(m): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
Mehn, as far as i like Rochas, i dont subscribe to Buhari. I tot they were on him (Buhari) to bury his political

ambition?

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by kingcobra1(m): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=13pt]The truth is that this collabo will break the back of PDP.[/size]

@afam4Eva....please go bk n read bakare's interview...after dat u can now comment again..

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by skyp(m): 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
This has always be the problem of naija political parties, no choice of candidate. I rather sit at home than voting 2015
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by venorite(m): 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
I don't like the collaboration,rochas is not the right man to represent us,infact he is more hausa than ibo sef cos he grew up in the north...NO NO for me,GEJ all the way
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
Speak for urself mtcheew
seguun: Bad move! Southwest will gladly vote for gej.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by baysol: 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
Dream on, Dream on If only the center will hold by then. This is considered as the worst combination only meant for perdsonal agrandisement and regional agenda. No flavour of patriotism and Nigerian development can come out of this killer combenation.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by henryblaze25(m): 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
ayswags: Why not fashola must it be buhari
bros have u 4gotten that in Nigeria, Muslim/Muslim or Christian/Christian ticket is a dead ticket on arrival. Religion 1st before any thing

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Jakumo(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
Suicide bombing organizer Ayatollah Buhari Bin-Laden couldn't win a beauty contest in a chimpanzee sanctuary.

Buhari of the "Pellow Kwantiri-man" fame couldn't defeat a one-legged man in an asz-kicking contest.

Ayatollah Mumu Buhari of the "goat plucking" fame couldn't find his own rectal orifice with both hands.

Buhari of the "Blood will Flow" fame would't stand a snowball's chance in hell of winning any election, even if it was for village dog-catcher back in the Sahel hamlet of his illiterate roots.

Yet, despite all these sobering considerations, no Nigerian presidential election would be complete without the buffoonery and attention-seeking death threats which the Boko Haram terror gang leader, Ayatollah Buhari Bin-Laden has refined into an un-intentionally comical side-show that mitigates the otherwise serious business of presidential elections in Nigeria.

So please, Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden, proceed with the pantomime for which you are so adored. Entertain us !

5 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by omiobo: 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
yarodin: LOL, aaah the yorubas are not smiling oooooooooooooh. APC Buhari/Okorocha, PDP GEJ/Sambo. See how Tinubu has turned yoruba politics to become a non entity.

Yoruba governed from 1999 to 2007.why should they be angry?

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by eldoradoxx: 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
manny4life: This ticket is DOA... It will not work because of the fact that Buhari is on it. A fashola/okorocha ticket or vice versa would have worked for APC but this, not gonna work.
Will our ogas at the top (hausa fulani muslims) allow Fashola okorocha ticket work? That is even treasonable to suggest that, u want thief their birthright? See how they re making everywhere uncomfortable since my brother GEJ dared to steal the pot of soup, cheque book and barrels of gun from them.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by bumtos(m): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
It is not posible.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Truckpusher(m): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
GEJ should be dancing Azonto while sipping Glass Ampoule with crossed legs....mtchew

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by AMvanquish: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
Like I always say Nigerians deserve the leaders they get... Any best ticket I see outside PeopleDestructionParty is fine by me.. Fresh Air indeed
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
henryblaze25: bros have u 4gotten that in Nigeria, Muslim/Muslim or Christian/Christian ticket is a dead ticket on arrival. Religion 1st before any thing
that is why u people will always move bavkward

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by damola14(m): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
omiobo:

Yoruba governed from 1999 to 2007.why should they be angry?
9ja_i_hail2:

AFAM in as much as i and many igbos want Igbo man to occupy important position in ASO ROCK come 2015, i am yet to be convinced that Okorocha is the candidate igbos want. Honestly i do not hate Rochas but i would have love the man to continue with his duty as Imo state Governor for now until we igbos asserting his true intention because that man seem to be to desperate, you can agree with me that a desperate man can do anything to achieve his self ambition. We need someone who has Igbos at heart to represent us not someone who just want to answer the name.

By the way what will happen if the poster read Okorocha Buhari?

Lastly you and your co mods does not want to provide answer to my question in the complaint section.
Friend ,a nationalist ,honest ,sincerely leader is what we should pray or wish for.what if igbo man leave the position worse of or nigerian as a whole suffers more .
My brother let pray cheesy
9ja_i_hail2:

AFAM in as much as i and many igbos want Igbo man to occupy important position in ASO ROCK come 2015, i am yet to be convinced that Okorocha is the candidate igbos want. Honestly i do not hate Rochas but i would have love the man to continue with his duty as Imo state Governor for now until we igbos asserting his true intention because that man seem to be to desperate, you can agree with me that a desperate man can do anything to achieve his self ambition. We need someone who has Igbos at heart to represent us not someone who just want to answer the name.

By the way what will happen if the poster read Okorocha Buhari?

Lastly you and your co mods does not want to provide answer to my question in the complaint section.
Friend ,a nationalist ,honest ,sincerely leader is what we should pray or wish for.what if igbo man leave the position worse of or nigerian as a whole suffers more .
My brother let pray
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Odunnu: 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
Buhawhaaaat? shocked shocked
@Rochas should just respect himself and enjoy the small money he has made as governor.
I won't vote any ticket with a Buhari in it. Not in 2011, not in '15.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by babanaba: 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
Rochas is a desperate man.We know how he has been going from one party to another.I know Igbos have a better candidate.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by hayubee(m): 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
In dis era of civilization nd literacy I still c ppl thinking like illiterate in2011 ppl stupidly vote 4 gej nd its nt workin why being a tribalist: weda south rubbish north rubbish all I no is 9ja is 1. haba wen d eagles won d afcon ppl never complained dat majourity of d players r igbos as long as we got result dat d koko! We've tasted pdp nd it has natin good 4 us let's try anoda tin I don't av any prob wif d candidate of apc all I want is result bro weda be a half nigerian half chinese all I want is a briter future bor if d ppl of usa were tinking like dis obama wouldn't av bin prez let's try new tin. Ribadu is still inexperienced buhari knows d tactics nd I believe in him weda rochas weda fashola weda anybody. Long live Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by kingcobra1(m): 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
Abagworo:

I think Buhari remains the only straight forward and disciplined man left. He's flawless and strict. Okorocha on the other hand has the charisma and youthfulness. Okorocha's achievements speak volumes while Buhari's brutal imprisonment of corrupt politicians and war against indiscipline is legendary. I however wish this combination comes in 2015. Right now, it remains speculations. God bless Nigeria.

Buhari as a person cnt deliver...Tinubu is d godfather bt d question remains...obasanjo does not want to hear anything Tinubu....IBB in d north doesn't want to hear Buhari...south-south n abt 80% south-east will vote Jonathan.....2015 is dicey!!
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Obinoscopy(m): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
Buhari is bad market for any political party. The earlier our opposition realises this the better for them

C'est la verite
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
That'll never happen. Buhari stole public fund when he served as the chairman of PDF. That man was indirectly behind the killings of the Corp Members who were serving in the North. He's a Islam Fanatic. Lastly, he is an old man who has run out of ideas. He should retire from politics and go back to Daura.

Rochas, is a traitor and is overtly ambitious. He can promise anything even if it's unrealistic to get what he want. He's favours mediocrity, nepotism, favoritism and corruption. It's only fools that'll vote them.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by nonesense: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
Abagworo:

I think Buhari remains the only straight forward and disciplined man left. He's flawless and strict. Okorocha on the other hand has the charisma and youthfulness. Okorocha's achievements speak volumes while Buhari's brutal imprisonment of corrupt politicians and war against indiscipline is legendary. I however wish this combination comes in 2015. Right now, it remains speculations. God bless Nigeria.
Am gonna use all thumb printable part of my body including mytoes to vote for this combination....i swear

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by jaykai24(m): 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
My opinion though!
Buhari vs Jonathan
With Buhari, the role of godfather is a forgotten issue while with Jonathan it does and will still be
With Buhari, corrupt past leaders such as Obj and co will go on exile due to fear of the unknown while with Jonathan they live life as if they re still in Aso Rock with no fear instead dictate. Etc
If am wrong pls correct me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Jakumo(m): 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
Obinoscopy: Buhari is bad market for any political party.
C'est la verite

Ha ha Papa God nogo let dem sell BAD MARKET to ona ha ha. Amen.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by kkkp: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
U cald ur selves among d 3 major tribes in Nigeria yet...frm NUMBA 1 CITIZEN OF NIGERIA TO NUMBA 4 an igbo is nt dere...wot a shame
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by zolajpower: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
[size=13pt]Some of you should be ready to back up whatever you say. How is GEJ better for the SE. Name one thing of note that he has done for the SE?[/size]
the popular niger is about to have its twin bro/sis, all @the expense of GEJ, are good with me. buhari has stated it categorically that GEJ regime will be ungovernable
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by courage89(m): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
I think this is a figment of some people's imagination. I think the ticket should go to buhari/fashola. If muslim/muslim ticket will be a problem, which i doubt, why not buhari/oshiomole. We need a disciplinarian/visionary people to drive results. I think buhari fit the diplinarian/integrity part while fashola and oshiomole fit the visionary part based on proven results, not speculation and sentiment. I respect okorocha as a man and as an administrator, but the result on ground is not enough to pair him on the same pedestal with fashola and oshiomole as far vision, development, results are concerned. I support a system where the best of us get the top job, in respective of their religion, state of origin, ethnicity and other parochial yardsticks people uses these days.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
Goddex: Afam, why can't APC pick a flagbearer from South East?

The zone has never produced a head of government before.
North West that Buhari is from is currently occupying the VP slot as well as
speaker of the house. Just recently, the zone produced Yar'Adua. Buhari himself
was once head of state. Alh Shehu Shagari was also from that zone.

Let them pick an Igbo to fly their flag if they love us.
Mr Chairman, This is Not about Igbo but winning Election for Nigerians(Igbo inclusive).....!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by kkkp: 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
Hahahhah interestin...buhari get northern vote n acn wit dere influence can win south west..n a little of okoracha frm south east...DANCING ALANTA....UP APC

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by seguun(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
ayswags: Speak for urself mtcheew
Which of the candidates do you think are sellable in the southwest?. Don't forget the yorubas will be angry with tinubu for selling out the ACN to please the north. I tell you the merger will fail in the southwest if a yoruba man is not either the presidential or vice presidential candidate.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Onos4real(m): 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
I hav started campaning 4 them already, is tym to tear off dis evil Umbrella of d pdp frm d country.....
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by antiembezzle: 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
dayokanu: [size=14pt]Since most Ibo posters are not even supporting this ticket then it makes no sense to include Rochas on it any more

I would have thought the SE people would support it but I guess they are comfortable under the Umblerra.

Maybe APC strategists should remove Rochas and include anyone who can win support from his region[/size]
small goat! First time in the history of nL you are making sense. Also tell them to disengage him from your yoruba/hausa party, he'll be of great use to us in 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko / FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 / Harrysong Addresses Cows As "Sirs", "Senior Citizens Of Nigeria'' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.