Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out (38869 Views)

I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha / CPC Denies Knowledge Of Buhari's 2015 Posters / Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
seguun: Bad move! Southwest will gladly vote for gej.
Trust me, SW do not care wether their son/daughter is flaging the banner or not......

SW shall vote for the deemed credible candidate.....SW IMHO is politically matured beyond Tribal votes....!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by vladimiros: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
fOR HOSE SAYING WHY WE DON'T WANT BUHARI

IT WHAT ABOKI WANT, POWER

THEY HAVE KILLED US SOUTHERNERS IN THE NORTH NOW WANT POWER AGAIN

I WANT FSHOLA ANY SOUTHERNER NOT ABOKI

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by vladimiros: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
donroxy: Trust me, SW do not care wether their son/daughter is flaging the banner or not......

SW shall vote for the deemed credible candidate.....SW IMHO is politically matured beyond Tribal votes....!!!!

why should south west vote someone who supporters killed yoruba corpers after he lost
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by nonesense: 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
Truckpusher: Ejine brought a message,take the message don't shoot the messenger ....dumbo grin grin
I think say na truck pusher you be so you
sabi spell word grin
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by ZE: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
qubie: buhari all d way!
i'm sick of PDP mehn

We are no longer voting party but personality. nigerians are wiser than that.

Buhari can rule the north not nigeria
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by vladimiros: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
BUHARI SUPPORTERS

2 BILLION WAS MISSING FROM OIL ACCOUNT UNDER HIS REIGN, IN DOLLARS NOT NAIRA

ASK BUHARI WHAT HAPPNED
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
zolajpower: all @the expense of GEJ,
Hmmm.....GEJ must be very Rich.....!!!!
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
My question is, must buhari rule naija b4 we can hav peace?

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by vladimiros: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
Jenams: My question is, must buhari rule naija b4 we can hav peace?

his fans are too blind to see

GEJ will win 2015 again
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
vladimiros:

why should south west vote someone who supporters killed yoruba corpers after he lost

My brother,

which report states ur above assertions ; Nigerian police,SSS,NIA,oga ontop, abi na FBI/CIA.......!!!!

I didn't say SW is voting someone I only said SW is politically matured to vote beyond ethnic/tribal line.......!!! SW could even vote against their Son/daughter if deemed not to bring development to Nigeria!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by eldoradoxx: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
jaykai24: My opinion though!
Buhari vs Jonathan
With Buhari, the role of godfather is a forgotten issue while with Jonathan it does and will still be
With Buhari, corrupt past leaders such as Obj and co will go on exile due to fear of the unknown while with Jonathan they live life as if they re still in Aso Rock with no fear instead dictate. Etc
If am wrong pls correct me.
You are mistaking presidential democratic system Buhari would be coming to govern under in the unlikely situation that he wins the presidential election in 2015 with his tenure as a dictator under military rule where his words were laws. Now if he wins, he would have to be under the checks and balance of 109 senators and 360 House of Rep members most of whom may likely be of the PDP. He would have to contend with independent courts that he has no control to convict the so called corrupt people, no longer military tribunal constituted specially to try people. He would have to contend with strong and entrenched bureaucratic public service that is difficult to control where unionism is dominerring rather than the civil service he had in the 80's where he could hire and fire depending on his mood. He has to contend with an oil industry where strong cabals with all international connections able to collapse our oil platforms at any thought of detailed and comprehensive probe, no the 200,000 barrel per day oil industry he managed when he last tested the seat. So generally, Buhari is not coming to a dictatorship, he is coming to have his poowers challenged at all level. Its not a tea party regime of military authocratic regime.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Josephchuks: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
Buhari/Okorocha ticket is a huge joke.
Igbos 90% will queue behind Jonathan/Sambo. Any arrangements that makes us second fiddle in this country
again will fail woefully. Okorocha can never pacify us with free education because it wasn't from his personal pocket.
Buhari that scuttled the chance of Igboman during Ekwueme\Shagari wants Igbo votes! Tufiakwa!
He boasted that he plotted the coup to prevent Ekwueme, Igbo man from being the president apparently taking
over from Shagari.Whoever planned this has failed already. This ticket is dead on arrival.
I am from Igbo heartland and play important roles among the youths at home and diaspora.
I will use every instruments including true and false rumors to scuttle any chance of Buhari ticket
in Igbo land. He can do it without Igbos but he will rule Nigeria never unless like Abiola ruled Nigeria
Goodluck Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
Goddex:

Why can't APC settle for a Rochas/Ribadu ticket?

Why must South East always be seen by this Abokis as only
good enough for Vice President?

That shows how weak the igbos are
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by noiseless: 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
Okorocha has no place in the hearts and minds of the Igbos, so whatever he does he does it to alienate the Igbos and to please his northern muslim brothers in disguise.

Even if they would let him be their presidential flag bearer, still we are ready to pay him back by breaking his wings as he flies off.

NONSENSE OKOROCHA.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by philc334: 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=Goddex]Dead on arrival. GEJ all the way.
Rochas cannot divide us.
South East is better off under GEJ.
[color=#006600][/color][/quote]

my friends, are u paid to say these things u are saying or u just don't think and say
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by dbride: 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
Me think this people are just flying a kite to test the waters. Nothing more.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by tpapi: 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
Am wonderin ow many corpers will b killed in bauchi wen buhari loses again in 2015
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
Lets assume Buhari is a confirmed Rebel and He is what it takes for the Country to have peace,Logic states He shd Rule for peace to reign.....!!!!

The keyword is ''PEACE and DEVELOPMENT''..........!!!
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by peteronyii: 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
WHO DECLARE OGA BUHARI AND ICHIE ROCHAS AS
THE BEST IN THE N/SE.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by TechyGuy: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2013

Buhari is the epitome of BH, their ideologies, goal and all. You are blind if you want a proof after the post election violence in 2011. When CPC started their illiterate supporters shouted "sai buhari!", when they were killing INNOCENT NIGERIANS who they perceived voted for GEJ (even if some might have actually voted for Buhari) they shouted "sai Buhari!".
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
donroxy: Trust me, SW do not care wether their son/daughter is flaging the banner or not......

RODFL..........
U wish this were true.......

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by vladimiros: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
ngozievergreen:
RODFL..........
U wish this were true.......

leave the guy in his utopia
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by eldoradoxx: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
noiseless: Okorocha has no place in the hearts and minds of the Igbos, so whatever he does he does it to alienate the Igbos and to please his northern muslim brothers in disguise.

Even if they would let him be their presidential flag bearer, still we are ready to pay him back by breaking his wings as he flies off.

NONSENSE OKOROCHA.
Hahahahaha truly the Igbos have never had and will never agree to have a leader
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by manmade(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
hayubee: In dis era of civilization nd literacy I still c ppl thinking like illiterate in2011 ppl stupidly vote 4 gej nd its nt workin why being a tribalist: weda south rubbish north rubbish all I no is 9ja is 1. haba wen d eagles won d afcon ppl never complained dat majourity of d players r igbos as long as we got result dat d koko! We've tasted pdp nd it has natin good 4 us let's try anoda tin I don't av any prob wif d candidate of apc all I want is result bro weda be a half nigerian half chinese all I want is a briter future bor if d ppl of usa were tinking like dis obama wouldn't av bin prez let's try new tin. Ribadu is still inexperienced buhari knows d tactics nd I believe in him weda rochas weda fashola weda anybody. Long live Nigeria
1,032,921 members of Nairaland dislikes.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by kingcobra1(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
kkkp: U cald ur selves among d 3 major tribes in Nigeria yet...frm NUMBA 1 CITIZEN OF NIGERIA TO NUMBA 4 an igbo is nt dere...wot a shame

Nigeria has 6 geo-political zones...3 in d north n 3 in d south...only Jonathan frm d southern part were among d top 4

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by digospel2: 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
I have always loved Okorocha but now disappointed for accepting VP with Buhari. Let Okorocha go and mourn his brothers roasted in Kano, Maiduguri, Yobe and other parts of the North as a result of Buhari believe in islamising Nigeria.
The best combination could have been Okorocha and Ribadu. I dey laugh grin grin grin grin grin GEJ carry go instead !
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by stevoski059(m): 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
[size=13pt]Some of you should be ready to back up whatever you say. How is GEJ better for the SE. Name one thing of note that he has done for the SE?[/size]
chief of army staff, international airport in enugu and many others jonathan all the way
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by skymaxnig: 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
bilms: BUHARI ALREADY HAS 12MILLION VOTES
From cows or Rams? Rubbish
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by ayethom: 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ithink the posters are the handiwork of detractors. I don't believe any of them is in contention for the two coveted positions
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by zeennurei(m): 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
Buhari/Rochas is a good combination come 2015 but I don't know why we Nigerians keep on procastinating our growth and development. Please my dear citizenry kindly think with our head so that we can move forward.

Cheers BUHARI/ROCHAS
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
donroxy: Lets assume Buhari is a confirmed Rebel and He is what it takes for the Country to have peace,Logic states He shd Rule for peace to reign.....!!!!

The keyword is ''PEACE and DEVELOPMENT''..........!!!

Peace at any cost is slavery and oppression sanctioned. We ought to seek justice, not peace. When justice is realized, peace would come as a natural by product.
vladimiros: BUHARI SUPPORTERS

2 BILLION WAS MISSING FROM OIL ACCOUNT UNDER HIS REIGN, IN DOLLARS NOT NAIRA

ASK BUHARI WHAT HAPPNED

I do not know if this is true. But one thing I know is that he had previously been fond of attacking IBB verbally and made claims that Abacha wasn't corrupt. My main issue is that since IBB replied that he would expose Buhari if he (Buhari) kept on his act, Buhari has been silent on IBB.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by mu2sa2: 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
danjohn: I personally think that the ticket should be Buhari / Fashola; however there will be many people who would complain about the Muslim / Muslim issue. Thus my second choice for now is Buhari / Okorocha. The only caveat is that the ticket must have the full and unequivocal support of Tinubu and Fashola.

There are many Northerners who are still angry with Jonathan because of the zoning issue. APC can tap into that anger and win the 12 million votes that Buhari won from there. The ticket could win the southwest, get up to 30% in the Southeast, and reduce Jonathan's margin of victory in the Middle-Belt.
You are just theorising. Elections in nigeria have never been free and fair. The biggest rigger is just declared winner by a compromised INEC and the "victory" endorsed by a corrupt judiciary.This is likely to be repeated in 2015 - but if this happens, I'm afraid, it will be followed by unprecendented catastrophe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Osun Speaker Timothy Owoeye & Aides In Hospital After Convoy’s Accident (pic) / Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) / Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.