Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (470372 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by visita: 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
Daviewonder:
Me has not been 4llowin diz trash na, jus stumbled on anoda mazi's superficious cook up. I criously know ur type sha keep it up

Let sleeping dogs lie bro...thou shall not derail okay? A̶̲̥̅̊nϑ did U̶̲̥̅̊ say uve not been following? Like seriously? How did Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ know dis I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ "anoda" one ☺f mazi's work? How did Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ familiarize yourself with the name mazi?

A̶̲̥̅̊nϑ for calling this piece trash.... Ȋ̝̊̅ leave Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ mazi himself
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by visita: 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
Daviewonder:
Me has not been 4llowin diz trash na, jus stumbled on anoda mazi's superficious cook up. I criously know ur type sha keep it up
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ofido:

Brenda i don catch u today... So u dey secondary schl dey eye copper abi... Okay gist us weting between u and the copper afterwards. Shebe he be pound u like mazi go finally pound his female students?

Jisos!! Abeg abeg abeg. I was in jss3 then o.. Didnt even have bööbs then.. We Were just crushing foolishly

Mazi_Omenuko:
Br3nd, so ee don tey wey you begin do corpers baa? Tell me, is he IT's dad?

SMH... Una no go kee me
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by chocckidd: 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Na waoh! Even person wey just finish 117 pages of NYSC and 25 pages of PPA dey ask for more!
This is getting out of handgringrin

nw i see what gluv,itbomb,mosquito nd co have been suffering cry
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by damibravo(m): 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
Brother Maxi of God....
I believe that update was the shortest because its rate of consumption was very high....you 've starve us nau...
Now biko....Satisfy our appetite 2nite!

Thank you in jesus name!
¤evil grins¤
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mancheeutd(m): 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Na waoh! Even person wey just finish 117 pages of NYSC and 25 pages of PPA dey ask for more!

This is getting out of handgringrin

mazi is that pride or wat
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by BANGASOUP1: 5:15am On Apr 10, 2013
mancheeutd:

mazi is that pride or wat
dont allow me to insulted u
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 10, 2013
BANGA SOUP: dont allow me to insulted u

Shaaba! shocked
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 6:32am On Apr 10, 2013
In the weeks that followed, I combined my work at the poly with that at the girls secondary school. The students were delighted to have me back. I was indifferent towards chifawu as I maintained my temporary office at the lab. I tried as much as possible to avoid spending much time with the students and becoming too close as the principal had earlier warned; but it was rather difficult, especially with regards to the head girl, the principal’s daughter.

She was offering the two subjects I thought; Technical Drawing and Further maths, and her science subjects were also taught at the lab, so she was practically spending most of the time in the lab.

One day after her Biology class, she asked me about the HIV that I had. She said she over-heard her dad talking to her mum about it, and that they later used me as a specimen in discussing hiv to her, trying to educate her and discourage her on sex.

I laughed and told her it was all a mistake from the lab, a little mix up which had been corrected. I informed her of the second lab test I had to take as a confirmation test.

“can I come and visit you at the knight’s?” she asked me.

I was shocked at that, because I didn’t expect such from her, and I didn’t know how she knew I stayed at knight’s, which was the name of my hostel.

“how do you know I stay at knight’s” I asked her.

“who doesn’t know where you stay? It only takes one girl from this school to know, then all of us eventually knows.”

“so you girls gossip a lot?” I asked.

"Its not gossip, its called Networking. Haven’t you heard of it?” she asked and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“No, I’ve not heard of it, and no, I don’t want you to come to knight’s” I told her.

“why?” she asked.

I looked at her and was astonished at the boldness in which she talked with me. she was too comfortable around me, I still wondered if she was aware I was her teacher.

“Because I don’t want to be part of you girls networking news in this school.” I informed her.

Lectures at the poly was rounding off for the main program. The cec had a slightly different program from the regulars. I met Dr. Sowald at his office and gave him the grades from the test scripts he had given to me to mark. He thanked me and informed me that he will call on me whenever he needed my assistance.

I decided I was going to give my students their own test that weekend. I went to Mike’s room in the evening to inform him that I would need his help in conducting the test as we both did for Dr. Sowald.

I met a filled room when I entered. Mike was seated at his chair, while his girlfriend and two other girls sat on the bed and watched African Magic. One of the girls greeted me like she knew me from somewhere. I perched on the table as there was no other sit available in the room.

Mike and I discussed for some minutes. He informed me that his name had been shortlisted for the Masters program at the federal university, and he was running around to get some cash to pay the fees.

I told mike what I came for. He agreed to help me conduct the test. I noticed the same girl was intermittently staring at me. I quietly asked mike who she was and he told me they were all friends with his girlfriend, all students of the school. She was dark, with a bright eyes that complimented her dark complexion. The eyeballs were a bit large; with the eyelids extending a bit when she laughed, the eyeballs became larger. I took some minutes to contemplate in my mind before finally deciding to make a move on her. I left the room with mike, talked for some minutes outside, then I peeped in and asked the girl to spare me a minute. Mike returned to the room as she came out.

She told me her name was Mabel when I asked. I told her I would love to hang out with her anytime she was free. We exchanged numbers.

“what’s your native name?” I asked, feeling that the name Mabel sounded a bit too fake. She gave me a name with so many consonants that I had decided to stick with the Mabel.

Two days later, I called Mabel and told her I just thought of her and decided to call her.

“Where are you now?” she asked and I told her I was in my room.

“I may pass through your street this evening, so I will check on you if I do.”

I took her out when she came that evening. She had refused going out at first, saying she just wanted to stop by and never planned going out on a date with me.

“its not a date, just hang out with me and we can get to know each other better.” I had said to her before she finally agreed to go out with me.

I love the impromptu date. we ate out and had time to talk. I discovered that she had interest in music a lot, although she was studying Banking and Finance.
It was fun talking with her. I wasn’t really interested in her at first. The way she stared at me had made me to collect her contact. I was just trying to flirt, expand my horizon and make my PPA as fun as possible. I felt I had already lost some time and needed to make up for the lost time. I had lost more than 2 months waiting for chifawu, and another 3 weeks living with a HIV that didn’t belong to me.

The evening ended on a good note. I had invited her over to my room but she declined. I had pressured, not expecting a change of mind, but trying to see if she could bulge. She didn’t.
“there is time for everything.” She had told me.

She was right. I decided to wait for the perfect moment, I could get more than just what I was asking for.

I did get it; in a memorable way.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Neduzze5(m): 6:33am On Apr 10, 2013
Iamurfantasy:

Shaaba! shocked

Hahahahaha
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Emperortj93(m): 6:46am On Apr 10, 2013
Good mornin everybody. Btw i dn finish read mazi last update and d tin don digest bt hungry stil dey worri me no b smal o
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 6:54am On Apr 10, 2013
I continued my affairs with Nina and my angel. It was easy for me as my angel always calls on the phone anytime she was coming. If I was already with Nina when she called, I always told her I wasn't around.
Nina, on the other hand was busy of late. She informed me she was pursuing her admission at the Federal university.

My angel's sex life did improve a lot. She was becoming more open, and sometimes, was bold enough to initiate the act. She did try to su'ck my d'kk once, but it was a disaster. Her teeth kept standing on the way: teeth and dkk are worse of enemies.

Nina's screams and loud moans during sex was becoming a case study!
Not even the loud volume of my stereo could envelope the sounds. It was becoming a bit embarrassing to me whenever we had sex. I do enjoy the sex, but the screams always make me feel a bit uncomfortable.
I tried speaking to her about it jokingly, but surprised when she insisted she doesn't moan so loud. I knew it was natural, but it was also a distraction, especially considering the fact that I had lots of rooms surrounding mine. Since it was easy to hear sounds, light talks and music from my neighbouring rooms, it was obvious that the moans from Nina would be echoing in the inside of their own room.

I was right! One afternoon, after having a long period of sex with Nina in which she moaned all through, I went to my balcony, sat at the chair and started pressing my phone. The girl next door, who's was sitting at her own balcony went inside as soon as I came out. Few seconds later, she was out to the balcony again, this time around, with two of her friends. The three were looking at me like I was an alien from outer space.
I tried avoiding their stares and hush whispers. When I looked up and met them staring at me again, I said hi to them, adding a little smile to my face. Two greeted back while the third blushed and ran into the room like she had been caught doing something rediculous. One of them was smallish in nature. Slim and a bit short. She was obviously the occupant of the room as I had seen her at various times. The second girl looked far much better. I couldn't remember seeing her before as I would have noticed the chocolate skined beautiful girl.
I wasn't suprised the next day when one of the girls met me at the staircase and invited me for her room-mate's birthday party. It was the chcolate skined beauty and the tiny one happened to be her roommate. She informed me that the date for the birthday and said she would really love me to come. She said it was an indoor party, with just few friends. I agreed at once; the only problem was that the date was the same saturday I planned on giving test to my students. I promised her I would come, hoping it would be an evening event.

Few days later, Sonia called me.

“you don’t even border to call and know how I’m doing.” She had blurted out when I picked the call.

I was surprised the way she sounded. She had never complained about my calling or not calling her before. Why all of a sudden she had grown special interest in my calling her.

“sorry, its work.” I said in defense, for courtesy sake.

We talked for some time. She sounded like something was bordering her. I thought about the pregnancy. She had told me she did take care of the pregnancy. I hope it was not her conscience of aborting a pregnancy that was weighing her down. I was ready to talk her out of it if that was what bordered her.

“you don’t sound fine, is anything the matter?” I asked her.

There was silence over the other end of the phone for some minutes before she responded.

“my boss is on my neck.” She said with anger in her voice.

“the manager?” I asked.

“yea.” She answered.

I asked what was happening and she told me she ended the stupid affair she was having with the manager and the guy has resorted to making life terrible for her.

“He sent me out from the official quarters the company provided for us, saying it was for the staff and not for corpers.” I learnt from her that the guy had removed all the allowances etisalat pays her and she was left with peanuts at the end of every month.

“why did you end the affair?” I asked, rather stupidly, later regreting.

“a lot of things happened to me of late, and the affair was a stupid one. I used him to get this work, but now, its not worth it.”

She became aware that the etisalat manager, although being married, was into the habit of dating all the female corp members. He uses his position as manager to frustrate any of them that refuses his advances.

It was very touching, and I felt for her. she went on to tell me how things were becoming difficult for her. As she was no longer married to the oversea husband, he does not send money again. She had to move back to the NCCF family house at Lokoja where she lives and goes to work from.
I felt so sad after answering the call from Sonia. It was obvious she had put herself in the situation, but she has sobered up and doesn’t deserve the torment from her boss.

Mike must have noticed the angry mood I was in when I went to his room that evening. He asked what was bugging me and I told him the whole story.
He laughed and called his girlfriend to come and listen.

“what is it?’ the girl asked from inside.

“its your inlaw oh!” mike exclaimed.

“uncle james?” she asked as she came out from inside and joined us at the room.

“you know him?” I asked her and mike informed me that he married to the younger sister of the girl’s mother.

“what did he do this time around?” she asked and mike eagerly narrated the story to her.

“useless man!” she exclaimed. “one day, God go catch am.” She said. I was a bit confused and I asked what was going on.
The girl explained that the man was a chronic womanizer, but her sister, the wife does not believe it when she is told about it.

“I used to live with them, but when he started making advances at me whenever my sister was not around, I informed my sister. I had to leave after it caused a big quarrel.” She said.

She narrated how she had reported to the sister but the man denied, even accusing her that she was always trying to seduce him, leaving the bathroom tying towel at all times. The sister believed him and she had to leave the house.

“one day, God will surely expose him!”

she seemed to be very angry at the man. She claimed that her aunty stopped giving her money because of the incidence.

She informed me that the wife to the etisalat manager was the reason why the man was employed and promoted to manager within few years of working with etisalat. According to her, the wife was a member of board of directors of stanbic bank, the sole financier of Etisalat. The wife had recommended him as a senior staff for etisalat, and had continued pushing him up the ladder.

“anyday that my aunty catches him red-handed, she will surely deal with him and divorce him! I trust my aunty.”

When I got back that evening, I was still troubled by sonia’s predicament. When I tried and couldn’t sleep, I started pressing my phone. I got to the pictures folder and started going through the pictures. Then I saw the special folder where I had moved all the sexually explicit pictures to. I opened the folder and started viewing the pictures.

I smiled at myself as I scrolled through the pictures. Most of them were snapped at camp, when I was still trying to win the wager with the ugly one.
The pictures brought back memories to me.
It made me remember oge. I wondered if she was still with her camp boyfriend. We were really into each other until she decided to go with that guy. I still didn’t find out what exactly i did or didn’t do that made her go with the guy. The ugly one had said it was because of the N25 ice cream that made her leave. But the ugly one always had a funny approach to things. He had a shallow view of things, as long as he was concerned, everything centered around money. I wondered what had become of her. maybe I should give her a call and find out how she was doing.

I decided against it. Let sleeping dogs lie.

Then I scrolled to the na.ked pictures of the Delta kitchen attendant. She had informed me that she schooled at the state university. Maybe one of these days, I will call her and invite her over. I couldn’t remember if I actually collected her number or not.

I would check later.

Then I saw a picture I couldn’t remember its source. It was still sexually explicit. The first picture showed the back of a blonde girl leaning over the naked body of a man. The face of the girl didn’t show much, but the guy’s face showed, and I still couldn’t recall how I got the picture.
Then I scrolled to the next, and next, then it became clear.
The face was sonia’s, and the guy was the etisalat manager.
My heart started beating fast as my mind started cooking up things.
I went through the pictures once more, it was very clear; the faces, the naked body.

I remembered the night with Sonia at the military guy’s room. She had slept off after the sex and I went through her phone, saw the pictures and transferred them.

Then the words of mike’s girlfriend resounded in my ear:

“anyday that my aunty catches him red-handed, she will surely deal with him and divorce him! I trust my aunty.”

The pictures I had in my phone were a clear definition of red-hand;

Finally, I grasped an idea from the numerous ones that had been coming to my mind.

Its blackmail time! Someone needs to pay!

28 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 6:58am On Apr 10, 2013
Good morning all,
Thanks for your patience. Have a nice day.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Hollyb(f): 7:09am On Apr 10, 2013
Gud moni and tks 4 d update
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Banjousman(m): 7:11am On Apr 10, 2013
Thankz for the morning update mazi..... Can't wait to see more later in the day..u re making my holiday lively ..kudos to u bozz
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IZUKWU(m): 7:15am On Apr 10, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Good morning all,
,mazi, thanks ,you just made my day.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by zasika(m): 7:31am On Apr 10, 2013
The last update is my best episode so far. Payback is usually sweet .specially when u're on the giving side

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Ofido(m): 7:33am On Apr 10, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Good morning all,

patience gini? Who told you we wher done with you. See ooo, you wher owing us two update yesterday with todays three update ... That is five update in a whole then u must atleast upload three updates as jara to appease the gods because of yesterdays Bleep-up, that brings it to eight updates u must post today so u better start uploading before Amadioha ....u knw nah

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Jumizie13(f): 7:49am On Apr 10, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] thanks for the early breakfast. Have a worryfree day.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by FoxyUltimate(m): 8:02am On Apr 10, 2013
Laughing in swahilli.....
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by iykmora(m): 8:02am On Apr 10, 2013
Ofido:

patience gini? Who told you we wher done with you. See ooo, you wher owing us two update yesterday with todays three update ... That is five update in a whole then u must atleast upload three updates as jara to appease the gods because of yesterdays Bleep-up, that brings it to eight updates u must post today so u better start uploading before Amadioha ....u knw nah

seconded...i think he owes us more than that today, but their's no need for all dis Amadi talk na...all the same Mazi-thank you and pls do not 4get to like his update. 'if you praise a good man for what he's done, he will do much more'
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by alfablondy: 8:06am On Apr 10, 2013
Well done Oga mazi, This is more like it. The two updates above are better than that of yesterday. Expecting at least one more update today to cover up. Remember you gave us one short update yesterday. grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Alarib(m): 9:34am On Apr 10, 2013
Mazi Omenuko! I declined making comments since I started wit NYSC 3days ago but now that I've caught up with PPA....I have to say....I've read books from different authors and of different genres but mazi....u are in a class of your own!!! Though a bit unrefined, your write ups are mesmerising! I do hope u are thinking of creating a blogsite? U need to make money with this talent of yours!
Thumbs up bro....and may PHCN always give u power to upload more...

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by johnwizey: 9:40am On Apr 10, 2013
Its gettin more interesting.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by semid4lyfe(m): 10:02am On Apr 10, 2013
@ Foxy Ultimate, I thought Mazi warned you not to post your poems on his thread?

Mazi_Omenuko: Nice poem Foxy, very touching.

But there is a Poetry sub-section in this Literature section. Why not start the poem there, then invite us over there to come and critique as you've been doing.

This is the third poem on my thread; would really love that you stop, please.

Did I mention that the poem was great? It was soo touching!

Please adhere as the next time you do will have consequences. . .and you better care what I think
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 10, 2013
@foxy: thot u were supposed to be an exec of ds honourable association. Chai....adabeke don gee u apple chop abi angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.