Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (470366 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by tuktudicko(m): 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
moneybag4411: Nairaland is owned by Oluseun Osewa...Haters go diegringringrin
Wait o bro!
Are u a seun fan or jst a plain ol' relative? :-
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Ashkormissy(f): 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2013
E be lyk say i go start to dey vex o
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2013
# talking to self# e b like say these ppl na oliver twist relatives them be, them no no wetin e dey take to write tori? Hmm sir mazi abeg take ur time cook the tori make e don wel wel o, i no too dey like half cooked meals. *hope no one hears this o*
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by qantona: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2013
Nawa 4 Mazi. Since morning waiting
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Cestmoi1(f): 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
at last,i can finally comment.mazi,bin ffin u as a guest,had to reset my password.abeg,ride on! *wink
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by amtalkin(f): 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2013
Mazi where are thou?
Abeg update before i sleep
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2013
@ Mazi brovz..,

Haaaa!

So many new guests and HEAVY derailers. undecided
Sucks the fun out of the cool chats.

Its no wander we have a lot of hidden post within
just below 30 pages.
Not cool.

Now I see why my fellow officials and VVIP elite just peeps, steals a little hint
and goes out, most often un-noticed.

Just not cool anymore. lipsrsealed

Oga Mazi, keep up the "Bad" work (grin).
We're all watching from d back-stage,
(Cos everywhere'z kindda rowdy)

Hope u don't mind. undecided
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2013
upon the deafening hypeundecided
*hiss*
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by zasika(m): 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2013
#singing alongside KCEE#
BABY PLEASE GIVE ME 2NITE
I'M GOING CRAZY 2NITE
LET ME BE YOUR MAGA 2NITE
I WANT TO BE YOUR MAGA 2NITE.
Its midweek service peopl. Dedicated to all them hornys here;gluv, Br3nda, aviky, Princesa, Mabebe et al
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
zasika:
#singing alongside KCEE#
BABY PLEASE GIVE ME 2NITE
I'M GOING CRAZY 2NITE
LET ME BE YOUR MAGA 2NITE
I WANT TO BE YOUR MAGA 2NITE.
Its midweek service peopl. Dedicated to all them hornys here;gluv, Br3nda, aviky, Princesa, Mabebe et al
and is this where Midweek service hold?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2013
princesa: upon the deafening hypeundecided
*hiss*

Typical Princesa.

I would have been surprised if u had'nt hissed. grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by hariorh: 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2013
princesa: upon the deafening hypeundecided
*hiss*

Alomo market women do hiss a lot. No doubt. Princesa is a natural...

Welcome back ma!
We are so unhappy to see u ma!
grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by iykmora(m): 11:58pm On Apr 10, 2013
**i'm not part of this revolution o** but i dey vex wella.
#vexation16
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nuelaville: 12:14am On Apr 11, 2013
Nw,u got me laffin..Troublesum Maishot #abeg it's a joke#
maishot:

Typical Princesa.

I would have been surprised if u had'nt hissed. grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 11, 2013
C'est moi:
at last,i can finally comment.mazi,bin ffin u as a guest,had to reset my password.abeg,ride on! *wink

Holla C'est,
You're welcome. grin

But if I may ask, who did the induction for you?
Don't tell me its ITbomb, brokoto, or hariorh.

Cos I can definately tell you now C'est moi,

With certainty..,

You have an Alomo baby in you gringringrin
#Welcome ABJ babe#
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 5:41am On Apr 11, 2013
As the days progressed, I started my plan on how to make the etisalat manager stay away from Sonia. I was planning on blackmailing her, although not for personal gratification.

At first, I didn't want to involve Mike and his girlfriend, but as I continued working on the plan, it was obvious Mike's girlfriend was going to be of immense help.
I would need the manager's house address, phone number, his wife's phone number, his pastors phone number and others stuffs needed for a blackmail to be of effect; this is where Mike's girlfriend comes in.

I also needed a field worker, someone who was sneaky and street wise; this is where mike comes in.

I was reluctant at first about involving the both of them. Mike was eager and desperate for money, while his girlfriend was eager and desperate for revenge. They both had something they want from the same target, and this could turn disastrous. I wished I could find people with the qualities possessed by the duo, but as at then, they were the only options I had.

I was to keep looking, but when Sonia called again that evening, informing me that the manager had refused to give her clearance letter for the month, I had to act fast: make use of what I had. It was the first mistake I made.

A corper collects clearance letter from his place of primary assignment with the company's letter head once every month. It was this letter that enables him/her to do the monthly clearance and be qualified to receive the monthly federal government allowance. If this clearance letter is not produced, the corper risk loosing the federal allowee, and a possible sanction there after.
If she doesn't get that letter and subsequent ones, it would be disastrous for her. I had to act fast.

Finally, I informed Mike and his girl of what I intended doing. They were excited about it all; I warned them of the rule they must not disobey, I wish they had listened to me when I warned them.

They didn't; they broke the simple rule and made things worse.

The envelop was delivered to the etisalat manager through DHL as planned. It was forwarded to his office address, rather than his house address. The content of the envelope were printed pictures of him and a blonde girl, the same blonde girl that was serving under his establishment. Of course if his superiors finds out he was sleeping with his subordinates, it was a direct sack for him. If his wife finds out, it was going to ruin his family. If his pastor finds out, it was going to ruin his impeccable image which the entire congregation holds at high esteem.

Such were the details as supplied to me by Mike's girlfriend. She took the project like a personal project, like she had a personal vendetta with the man.

Of course she had!

The envelope contained another folded paper; a letter addressed to him. I made sure I wrote a simple message therein:

"Any act of intimidation on that girl in the picture, your wife and pastor gets the next DHL delivery."

The next day, sonia called and informed me that the clearance paper had been given to her, and the man even asked her to return to the corper's lodge. She was very excited. She didn't know what was going on, neither did I plan on telling her.

The next enveloped was dropped two days later, containing more pictures.

I included a date and time in which a call will enter his phone and he must answer.

At the exact time, I placed the call to his number and he picked at first ring.

"Who is this?" He asked emphatically like he was trying to take control of the entire scenario.

"Listen and listen carefully." He continued. "You cannot blackmail me, I will hand you over to the police at once!" He shouted on the phone.

"Ok, I will just give your wife the rest of the pictures." I said and hung up.

Almost immediately, he called back. I didn't border hiding the number I used in calling him, the sim card was bought new, and it was not registered.

I let the call ring without picking. He called the second time and I picked. He started by saying he was sorry.

Now that was better!

"What do you want from me?" He asked. I could detect the fear at the other end of the line. His breathing had increased tremendously. It was obvious he was in a panic mode.

"12 million naira. I will call you in 24 hours time to tell you the payment method. . ." I said to him. I ended the call and turned off the phone as I heard him scream on the other end of the line.

The 12 million naira was a bluff.

It was Mike's idea. He opined that the man will take us serious only when we play hard with him.
While I aimed at freeing Sonia from the clutches of the manager, Mike, who was desperately in need of money was gunning for the man's money while his girlfriend had revenge on her mind.
She had already supplied us with all the data we needed; phone numbers, address and so on.

Mike's idea worked because when I switched on the phone the next day, the man called almost immediately.

"I don't have 12 million naira!" He screamed on top if his voice. "My annual income is not even up to that amount. Why are you doing this to me!"

I ended the call.

Few minutes later, sonia called to inform me that the man had been begging and pleading with her to tell -her boys- to reconsider. She asked what was going on and I explained to her what I was trying to do.

"Blackmail!" She screamed. "Why did you not inform me about it!" She was furious as she kept shouting over the phone. I managed to calm her down.

"Everything will work out fine." I told her when she had calmed down a bit.

"Its easier for you to say because you are hiding under your voice over the phone. Its my picture that is out there and its my ars'e that's on the line here!" She said.

I understood her perfectly. If things goes south, she was the only one known by the manager amongst us all. But I assured her that we had him on his throat and he can't help it but pay up and do as he was told. He had a lot to lose if he messes up: his work, his marriage and family, and a soiled reputation.

Finally, she seemed to understand and agreed with me on the plan.

"That serves him right!" She said. "But next time, inform me on time so that I will know how to cover my a'rs'e."

"What is it with you and a'r'se?" I asked and she laughed so hard that I had to stop here. . .

15 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 11, 2013
Mazi- God heLp u cos in blackmaiL, u nid solo effort_ everybody betrays
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by agabaI23(m): 6:09am On Apr 11, 2013
Wow! Nice one
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Banjousman(m): 6:22am On Apr 11, 2013
9ice one mazi keep it up . I wanna see the end of the story and wanna see wu u will eventually get married to
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Cikoloko(m): 6:52am On Apr 11, 2013
grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IZUKWU(m): 7:03am On Apr 11, 2013
Married ke! Engagement ni!

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by alfablondy: 7:03am On Apr 11, 2013
Nice one ! Waiting for the second update for today.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by skoloppy31(m): 7:20am On Apr 11, 2013
MAZI the baller shey u no 1 gimme ur twirra handle ni?....*SAD FACE*
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by manny4u(m): 7:30am On Apr 11, 2013
Mazi the story don dy turn to Nigerian home muvi.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by dsaintJ4Real(m): 8:05am On Apr 11, 2013
Tu imagine! I sleep with my finger on NL a la PPA, i wake up,groping for my fone with my mind on the same thing, the first thing i do at work on my system is to refresh NL a la PPA sad shocked
Are those the symptoms of addiction undecided
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 8:20am On Apr 11, 2013
dsaintJ4Real:
Tu imagine! I sleep with my finger on NL a la PPA, i
wake up,groping for my fone with my mind on the same thing, the first
thing i do at work on my system is to refresh NL a la PPA sad shocked
they are symptoms of unseriousNesssad

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 8:23am On Apr 11, 2013
harioh and maishot... grin
funny enough i missed you guyz cheesy

winkangry
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Madawaki01(m): 8:23am On Apr 11, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by clockwise(m): 8:24am On Apr 11, 2013
MAZI, dat udate to small o, try to upload a long update today. paitiently waiting for d update.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by salaudol(m): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2013
dsaintJ4Real: Tu imagine! I sleep with my finger on NL a la PPA, i wake up,groping for my fone with my mind on the same thing, the first thing i do at work on my system is to refresh NL a la PPA sad shocked

B carefull ur 'work' is not turning into a "place of promiscous assignment"..----- just saying!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 11, 2013
A dangerous game...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by donez(m): 10:16am On Apr 11, 2013
manny4u: Mazi the story don dy turn to Nigerian home muvi.
true talk man

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.