Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Pregnancy And Broken Marriage Plans - Please Advice - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnancy And Broken Marriage Plans - Please Advice (18706 Views)

Should She Cancel The Marriage Plans? / Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With / How Do I Know If He Has Any Marriage Plans For Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy And Broken Marriage Plans - Please Advice by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
koonbey: dear,you sound like a very insecure Girl,hmmmn,maybe lashing out at others helps you feel good about yourself?hm...about your proverb;im sure the Elders you mentioned would be very appalled at your bastardization of their Words,wait,after they have told each other the truth and are frowning,in your house they continue doing so perpetually right?is it not the same arms that a mother uses to spank her children that she uses to cuddle them moments later? we have all heard your opinions on the op's morality,now's the time to get off your high horse and help her with constructive advice,if that is too much for you...shut the f up! anywaix,i wont reply your comments on me cos i dont know where you heard me say i'd be looking for a Virgin when i want to marry,and in the intrest of keeping this thread on course. P.S. i noticed you didnt answer my main point,that you are definitely not as pure as you would have us believe.
lmao @ you sound like an insecure girl lashing out on others to feel good,,very funny,on the contrary mr, i am a very secured person who has loads of self respect and self confidence.there is nothing under this sun that will make me feel insecure,2ndly as per trying to make myself look pure when i might not be.my answer to that is i am what i am and iam who i am by the mercies of God and the use of common sense and discretion.God knows we will be animalistic in nature and fall prey to vile men and women if he did not give us a brain,so he gave us a brain and an inner man (intuition) to protect you from falling prey into the hands of low lives.it is not there for decoration,it is meant to be utilized, moreover thats one of the attributes that differentiates us from animals.therefore i dont need to prove my level of morality or immorality to you.3rdly i did not say you are looking for a virgin,i said your likes that are defiling other bimbo like girls will be looking for a 'decent girl when they are ready to settle down,so if all the girls have your own school of thought,all brothel owners and pimps will have entered the forbes list of richest people in the world.anyway you are right when you say when you spank a child with your left hand,you draw her closer with your right hand,that is true,i think i have done a lot of lashing so its op i'll face now,

@op if my choice of words have been unkind and hurtful,i am sorry,it just drives me crazy when i see men taking undue advantage of my nigerian sisters when i know it is avoidable,ok?please dont take my words to heart,that is my kind of person when i am angry,i release venom of words,however,ignore them.now my advice for you is to go and meet his family members,any one in the family you know he respects a lot or hold in high esteem,maybe like his fathers brother (his uncle i mean) or from his mothers side,explain everything you have explained there,tell them to help you talk to your fiancee and his mother,your baby needs a father,thats my thought anyway.
Re: Pregnancy And Broken Marriage Plans - Please Advice by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
step by step...you are becoming reasonable...Indeed God can do anything grin na joke oo,before you start again.
Re: Pregnancy And Broken Marriage Plans - Please Advice by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
koonbey: step by step...you are becoming reasonable...Indeed God can do anything grin na joke oo,before you start again.
lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy And Broken Marriage Plans - Please Advice by tng(f): 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2013
@Kulyie

Your points are reasonable but at the same time you sound like someone carrying a chip on your shoulder because you probably don't indulge in sexual immorality.

@OP
you have made the mistake already and can't turn back the hands of time. My advise is you keep your child and try to refocus
Re: Pregnancy And Broken Marriage Plans - Please Advice by MissOpe(f): 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2013
Kulyie.... I agree with almost every thing u've said....However U and I know we are in the dispensation of grace.... Pls do act like Jesus jor... When he had compassion on the woman caught in adultery ,, he didn't criticise her..U know the rest of the story...pls judge Kulyie do temper Justice with mercy...lol .
Re: Pregnancy And Broken Marriage Plans - Please Advice by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
Miss Ope: Kulyie.... I agree with almost every thing u've said....However U and I know we are in the dispensation of grace.... Pls do act like Jesus jor... When he had compassion on the woman caught in adultery ,, he didn't criticise her..U know the rest of the story...pls judge Kulyie do temper Justice with mercy...lol .
lol please i am not a JUDGE either by profession or lifestyle,i have put everything i said behind me and encouraged her to the best of my ability

@ op please in case you have a daughter teach her that the brain supercedes emotions,feelings,sentiments and hormones.following sentiments will only be making you a victim of debased and vile men,the world is an extremely wicked and defiled place,its only the grace of God and the use of common sense that will keep your daughter away from unedifying and sad tales she may not be able to boldly say outside,please i am not judging you o,i am only trying to help you realise that in relationships,you cannot afford to make decisions based on sentiments and emotion,the result is usually more than what you bargain for.if i for example handled relationships with friends or marital partner based on emotions or how i feel at the moment instead of deep analytical thinking coupled with what GOD says not man or pastor,i might have most likely been a victim of abuse,baby mama nonsense and the termination of my dreams,goals and most importantly my relationship with jesus.who is man that should make you go against what God has said,what can man offer you that God cannot give you in multiple folds,moreover a human being will always remain a human being.a man can say yes today and no tomorow,but God's stand on sensitive issues of life is very constant.anyway there is no life God cannot restore,he can save your marriage,he can give you a happy home and make that person you have as a fiancee think and act like a reasonable man and all will be well with you by the grace of God
Re: Pregnancy And Broken Marriage Plans - Please Advice by MissOpe(f): 11:17pm On Apr 05, 2013
kulyie: lol please i am not a JUDGE either by profession or lifestyle,i have put everything i said behind me and encouraged her to the best of my ability

@ op please in case you have a daughter teach her that the brain supercedes emotions,feelings,sentiments and hormones.following sentiments will only be making you a victim of debased and vile men,the world is an extremely wicked and defiled place,its only the grace of God and the use of common sense that will keep your daughter away from unedifying and sad tales she may not be able to boldly say outside,please i am not judging you o,i am only trying to help you realise that in relationships,you cannot afford to make decisions based on sentiments and emotion,the result is usually more than what you bargain for.if i for example handled relationships with friends or marital partner based on emotions or how i feel at the moment instead of deep analytical thinking coupled with what GOD says not man or pastor,i might have most likely been a victim of abuse,baby mama nonsense and the termination of my dreams,goals and most importantly my relationship with jesus.who is man that should make you go against what God has said,what can man offer you that God cannot give you in multiple folds,moreover a human being will always remain a human being.a man can say yes today and no tomorow,but God's stand on sensitive issues of life is very constant.anyway there is no life God cannot restore,he can save your marriage,he can give you a happy home and make that person you have as a fiancee think and act like a reasonable man and all will be well with you by the grace of God

Thanx sweets .. God bless u...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy And Broken Marriage Plans - Please Advice by Ivynwa(f): 4:23am On May 12, 2013
@Peelovee

How are you Babes? Hope good?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair / Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls / Disadvantages Of Being A Virgin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.