Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho (36756 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) / Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by MrNairaland: 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
angel TI: Op,dis is cool! U r a fine dude o(finer dan FE in d pix sef)
'Old age' is really written on Frank's face sha
.....poster see how your ear be like Alsatian dog grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by gysl1973: 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
feminine A: Fresh goodlooking guy (minus the goatie n moustache). Don't mind them 90% of them can't boldly put their pix on nairaland. Bad belle people!is it his fault he is good looking??
All you nEed now is a beautiful woman inside out to garnish your life and give u cute babies!

(Just a reminder: am happily married!)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Egbagirl(f): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
ATMC: was your heart broken? I thought dt was a trial version

well... i already raised my hopes.

brosdoncome: Ashis full NL I swear cheesy its so obvious many of d ladies here are looking for relationship

hahahahhaha sho!!! is it a crime to look for a relationship?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by forkadict(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
but OP, no vex o. But your lips ehn, resemble lips wey dey weeed and wey dey eat assss well well
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by ddippset(m): 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
WHO GO FALL MUGU? the dude wan use wayo ask whether him fine. so many people don fall mugu.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Airforce1(m): 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
[quote author=feminine A][/quote]

You're right..

I don't have 30% of what he was in that picture. Somethings like long and flat ear, bushy hair and worn out polo unlike that guy n my profile...

Excuse me @feminine?
Are u male or female?
grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Localamos(m): 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
Hey Trae, how're you doing? I last saw you in Jos.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by kolamilan(m): 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
he be like say something dey smell from the place.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
Trut:
Nyere84 u too worwor!
Reali??
Dats an old news trutlove, i ve knwn dat rite 4rm birth.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Shugamania(f): 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
gysl1973: I dey save my megabite, so i no fit comment,

mean while @op, no baby saloon for ur area?

grin grin
This cracked me up real good.
Abeg, wetin be baby saloon??
cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Airforce1(m): 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
cnwamo: @op no mind dem haterz, hehehehe d person wey give u dodo really do well

Did u go to KC cos ur face looks kinda familiar

I don't think I've seeeeeeing that face anywhere close to kings college gate talkess of as a student.. grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by anitank(f): 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2013
OP is cutekiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by An0nimus: 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2013
tellwisdom: No be this guy i give 200 naira for airport?? angry
*laughs and falls off keke* LMAOOOOOOOOO
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2013
tpia@:

Kai! See muscle!!! Hehehehehe
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by doopsy(f): 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
OP is fine...makes Frank look Old..
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2013
emmasege: frank looks more handsome on TV programmes. Is it because of studio finishing?

That's the wonderment of TV!!!!!!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
32-D:
@trae z o boi u dun get plenty customer today o, ds one wey all of dem wan just do u,,,,i envy u much

Bros, no need to envy; just find a celebrity to snap with and voila!, you're a Nairaland Superstar!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
E make frank become grandpa for village. fresh boi grin
doopsy: OP is fine...makes Frank look Old..
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by cnwamo(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
Lol, choi

Airforce1:

I don't think I've seeeeeeing that face anywhere close to kings college gate talkess of as a student.. grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
the guy face be like majek fashek
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
You guys are making the site look foolish.

Yeah, the first few ones were great, we all laughed but it's time to move on and stop putting the silly a*ss threads on front page undecided
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Chibykeze: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
[code][/code]so%-)i
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Uniquexty(f): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
Airforce1:

I was still a leaner then.. But right now jungle don mature. And I can confirm to u that I'm seeing things right now.

This op'z face and frank edohon ear no be wetin person suppose see for night cuz e fit give person nightmare

I no wan talk about the op ear cuz the mod fit take offence
And I just made the mistake of checking out your pix. No wonder you are hating. Cos thats the only way you can make up for what nature deprived you. @Op, u are cute.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2013
brosdoncome: Ashis full NL I swear cheesy its so obvious many of d ladies here are looking for relationship
Wheres ur sense of humor dude, she's just aving fun.. Those who took life too serious are in a more serious place. Judgement in d next world

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by specialguest(f): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
32-D:

i thought that was a typo until i saw [size=16pt]OUGHTS[/size] on ur profile again...baby u too cute for ds kain thing na...will u marry me if i buy u Brighter Grammar 1-3?

I repeat get out mr i too know. Is English your father's language? So because a local English teacher like you is on nairaland i have to proof read what i type all the time Are you for real undecidedNonsense
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
Kai1! See Haterz on this Forum. NiGGAs be Hating the dude. Ya all Should get a Life angry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
specialguest:

I repeat get out mr i too know. Is English your father's language? So because a local English teacher like you is on nairaland i have to proof read what i type all the time Are you for real undecidedNonsense
Calm down swit, you always turn me on whenever u r angry.. embarassed
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by bodescous: 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2013
Trae baba...I feel you as people here dey feel you...NB plc representing.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
Ok, these threads are already becoming redundant undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Meets Tiwa Savage At Afrimma Awards 2017 (Pictured) / Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) / Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.