Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,893 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho (36740 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) / Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by gysl1973: 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
I dey save my megabite, so i no fit comment,

mean while @op, no baby saloon for ur area?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by ATMC(f): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
@ijogz no, i'm just having fun, didn't you enjoy d thread? Huh?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by tigonana: 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2013
U get mouth mr trae or dayo.so u dey among.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by gabelogan(m): 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2013
Tochukwu aka trae_z my homeboy from back in the day @ area 2. You don become small celebrity for nairaland oh! See how nigga's be hating on u!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Kzinne: 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
Airforce1:

Gateman u meant..

And those girls calling him cute must be ugly..I mean very very ugly and lonely
u are not to far from d truth. most of d socalled girls here are very fugly and hav serious self esteem issues
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by gysl1973: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2013
ademiller: Forget the DoDo Ears ur one cute fine guy

How e no go be one cute guy when u don see am wit frank and for better hotel, all this girls self them think say we no know their trick
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2013
Airforce1:

Gateman u meant..

And those girls calling him cute must be ugly..I mean very very ugly and lonely
guy na wa u oh, y r u beefing d guy nah? Last year, u uploaded ur own picture wia u wia eating rice n u had jus 2 comments n 1 hidden post, na d guy fault say ur own no make frontpage? U can beef but u don't nid to insult him!!!!

PS: i hope u don shave dat ur goatie?

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by otokx(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
Hurrah Hurrah grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
Op, u fine past the celebrity sef.

But, are u married??
U look kinda familia.
Can i knw u better??
My name is nyere84, can i knw urs??

Dude, u are handsome in my own eyes joor.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by tellwisdom: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
No be this guy i give 200 naira for airport?? angry
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Airforce1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
Kzinne: u are not to far from d truth. most of d socalled girls here are very fugly and hav serious self esteem issues

Aki you're right
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by brosdoncome(m): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
Ashis full NL I swear cheesy its so obvious many of d ladies here are looking for relationship

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Allegory(f): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
You are a fine young man
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by NEROSKY(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
~vicky~:
how much Frank or Seun put for your account??

free punny 4rm NL babes , can't u see d tripin tins Anyway, check d sexuality section next 2 weeks n see wat he has done to NL babes... Op you're cute buh am more cool
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
Airforce lol. Even boyfriend don scarce self! grin
Airforce1:

Well, u suppose know husband scarce dis days so some people don't have a choice grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
Girls are lonely º°˚˚˚°º‎​oohh. See the way they are oggling at and drooling over the op! Whatever happned to self restraint!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by manolo890: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2013
trae_z: Oya front page please right next to thread on the picture of Kim Kardashian using the looo grin wink smiley cheesy.

Bumped into Frank January 25th at Golden Tulip Hotel Festac Lagos. I gave him some directions and he obliged me a pic. Had to be quick about it snapping with my phone on my left hand. You're a cool quality dude Frank. Many thanks!

@OP,r u a lion?You look so familiar.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by gysl1973: 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
Ada Nri1: Girls are lonely º°˚˚˚°º‎​oohh. See the way they are oggling at and drooling over the op! Whatever happned to self restraint!

WTF
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
click2cbn: guy na wa u oh, y r u beefing d guy nah? Last year, u uploaded ur own picture wia u wia eating rice n u had jus 2 comments n 1 hidden post, na d guy fault say ur own no make frontpage? U can beef but u don't nid to insult him!!!!

LWKMD grin cheesy

ATMC: @ijogz no, i'm just having fun, didn't you enjoy d thread? Huh?
No comment!

Dunno Y am on dis thread self.. Lol, so unlike me
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Airforce1(m): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
click2cbn: guy na wa u oh, y r u beefing d guy nah? Last year, u uploaded ur own picture wia u wia eating rice n u had jus 2 comments n 1 hidden post, na d guy fault say ur own no make frontpage? U can beef but u don't nid to insult him!!!!

I was still a leaner then.. But right now jungle don mature. And I can confirm to u that I'm seeing things right now.

This op'z face and frank edohon ear no be wetin person suppose see for night cuz e fit give person nightmare

I no wan talk about the op ear cuz the mod fit take offence
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by vizboy(m): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
Op u fine unlike that ororo mouth boy make come dey ask us if he handsome or not. Hmmm wetin be he name self?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by feminineA: 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
Fresh goodlooking guy (minus the goatie n moustache). Don't mind them 90% of them can't boldly put their pix on nairaland. Bad belle people!is it his fault he is good looking??
All you nEed now is a beautiful woman inside out to garnish your life and give u cute babies!

(Just a reminder: am happily married!)
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Trut(m): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
nyere84: Op, u fine past the celebrity sef.

But, are u married??
U look kinda familia.
Can i knw u better??

Nyere84 u too worwor!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
OP, If u do mistake drop ur number here eh! SMS from naialand babes go dry ur ba3. Nice pix. u fine pass frank cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by twentyk(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
ATMC: Op your ears are very emphasised!
KAI
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by ddippset(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
OP, is this another indirect way of asking 'girls tell me i am cute, some say i am not, nairalanders pls tell me whether i am cute or not'. some tried it b4 you and got some real bashing so you are coming indirectly, hun?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Allegory(f): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2013
Ada Nri1: Girls are lonely º°˚˚˚°º‎​oohh. See the way they are oggling at and drooling over the op! Whatever happned to self restraint!

Can you just shut up? Whatever happened to giving a genuine compliment without being accused of loneliness and low-self esteem and all the other crap.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by gysl1973: 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2013
manolo890:

@OP,r u a lion?You look so familiar.

My guy park well, see format, no wonder you dey against gay bill
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by feminineA: 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
Airforce1:

I was still a leaner then.. But right now jungle don mature. And I can confirm to u that I'm seeing things right now.

This op'z face and frank edohon ear no be wetin person suppose see for night cuz e fit give person nightmare

I no wan talk about the op ear cuz the mod fit take offence

I just saw your pix and 30% of what the guy has you no get so quit hating and accept it as fate. No be him 'ko ba' you. So park very well

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Airforce1(m): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
wristwatch: Airforce lol. Even boyfriend don scarce self! grin

Na so know... Every man na big asset for single women eye..

Na dem dey toast us now and not the other way round grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by cnwamo(m): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
@op no mind dem haterz, hehehehe d person wey give u dodo really do well

Did u go to KC cos ur face looks kinda familiar
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by gysl1973: 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
nyere84: Op, u fine past the celebrity sef.

But, are u married??
U look kinda familia.
Can i knw u better??

Well composed format, make i see if the mumu OP go fall put

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces / Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) / Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.