Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,603 members, 7,851,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? (23526 Views)

Is Nigeria Really The Gaint Of Africa? / Is Nigeria Really This Bad? / Is Nigeria Really The Richest Country In West Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 26, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

I thought you are a billyonaire why are you so angry?
Anger ? You saw anger in my writing ? You saw wrong! I am delivering a lethal punch on armor plates and warming up for the next round. Watch me and see how I scatter the gathering of the pessimists. This is who I am, and this is my hobby. E-fighting!
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 26, 2013
solomon111: Just like someone said,Nigeria have very few patriots.
The so-called citizens have so over-amplified negatives stereotypes about the country even to ignorant foreigners.
Which is why i don't even blame unscrupulous western media anymore for any untrue negative depiction of Nigeria,afterall the so-called citizens are there to re-enforce it anyway even when they know the truth.
I mean who needs BBC and CNN, when we can get Nigerians themselves to humiliate their country.
Divide the damn country,Nigeria has no true citizen.

Can you define what/who a patriot is?
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 26, 2013
abifoluwa: Founding fathers? nigga they looted us dry. billy the goat, you wanna tell me you dont have a family abroad? ya aint got no family in libya? and to think niggas line up every morning at diff country embassies to get visa, billy the goat, who are you lying to?
Guy, I am not lying! Nigeria is the best country and safest country that any investor can cash in and make billions with single digit tax brackets or not paid at all. You are simply on the consumer and do-it-for-me mindset. It is the reason you see 'unsafe' where I see 'opportunity'. If Nigeria is unsafe, then stop visiting Nairaland, let us the Bleep be!

I have never seen, a white man who comes to Nigeria and leaves again, infact, my South Korean friend working with the Korean EMbassy was transferred to the UK, He resigned from the Embassy job cos he loved Nigeria and join LG Electronics. Mr Lee loves Nigeria and is investing in mass transit in Lagos, but you neanderthals see 'unsafe'. It is the reason many of you are poor and think everyone else on nairaland are poor. I spare no one with the poverty of the mind.

5 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 26, 2013
fckyourman:

Tell these illiterate. people living on the oyinbo fate they dont know if there visit oyinbo land. he go deport them no matter what

Your spoken English is very bad, bro. Abysmal indeed! I will not be suprised if you claim to have attended college in Nigeria. I know a lot of graduates in Nigeria who speak English the same way you do. You urgently need an English class ASAP.
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by abifoluwa: 12:28am On Apr 26, 2013
Billynaire--- let me tell you what a Bleep-ing billionaire does son, they sit at the dining table early in the morning, and drink a cup of coffee while reading newspaper, billy the goat, what do you do? sit at the back of your benz in the morning and post on nairaland? dont you keep up with your company checkbook? you dont go for business meetings and sit on a fucking round table to solve business problems? where is your fuccking company son? is it fuccking registered? tf, what kind of billionaire are you? i swear to god son, you are just a fucking pile of shit
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 26, 2013
PHIPEX:

I answered that question before, how do you measure/define safety in a country?
Hello my good sir, here are some of the things you should look at....

Infrastructure...the police ability to investigate a crime properly....how well equip and trained the police are.....how safe it is to travel at will irregardless of time.......how functional is the justice system.......how does the government react to crime....those are some of the things.....now can you answer these questions?
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by abifoluwa: 12:30am On Apr 26, 2013
Billyonaire: Guy, I am not lying! Nigeria is the best country and safest country that any investor can cash in and make billions with single digit tax brackets or not paid at all. You are simply on the consumer and do-it-for-me mindset. It is the reason you see 'unsafe' where I see 'opportunity'. If Nigeria is unsafe, then stop visiting Nairaland, let us the Bleep be!
safest country? what you mean safest? you really think everyone doesnt know what goes on there huh? what happened to the boys that kidnap people cause of oil, boko haram blowing people up? i will do business in nigeria, but dont go around telling people it is the safest son, tf, how do you say nigeria is safe? just tell people go at your own risk, dont you dare fuckiing lie bro
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by fckyourman: 12:32am On Apr 26, 2013
payless:

Your spoken English is very bad, bro. Abysmal indeed! I will not be suprised if you claim to have attended college in Nigeria. I know a lot of graduates in Nigeria who speak English the same way you do. You urgently need an English class ASAP.

I didn't know by analyzing person english affect the way of it's intelligence. This is a forum there are no rules for someone to type in grammar.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 26, 2013
abifoluwa: Billynaire--- let me tell you what a Bleep-ing billionaire does son, they sit at the dining table early in the morning, and drink a cup of coffee while reading newspaper, billy the goat, what do you do? sit at the back of your benz in the morning and post on nairaland? dont you keep up with your company checkbook? you dont go for business meetings and sit on a fucking round table to solve business problems? where is your fuccking company son? is it fuccking registered? tf, what kind of billionaire are you? i swear to god son, you are just a fucking pile of shit
Hahahahahahah what a slowpoke in 21st Century, iPad, BB, Galaxy products ? And I have to sit ? You, my friend are an i/diot. 90% of the time I post, I am on the move. And internet is not restricted to laptops little brain. And what did you say about coffee ? Little man, I am not yet old. Infact, I am still single and this is the life that I chose, this is how I live, I do not intend to change to fit your perceived definition of class of billionaires.
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by OAM4J: 12:33am On Apr 26, 2013
PHIPEX: I can safely conclude that most of Nigerians that have been out of this country for the past 8yrs have lost touch with the reality of happenings in this country. If you rely on the news in the media to judge Nigerian then you are not different from a total stranger who hasn't been to Nigeria. For instance, I know how Lagos was 8 yrs ago and how it is now, the same can be said of Nigeria.

Wrong! Many are more in touch than you can imagine. Its just that exposure has thought them to know better. They hardly ever go to bed thinking someone is coming to rob them, or imagine robbers waiting on the road while on a journey, or being kidnapped on a broad daylight for heavy ransom. In the event of a crime, upon dialing 911 they expect police to show up in less than 30mins, failure upon which someone will lose his/her job. Also most of the crimes are not swept under the carpet and left unsolved.

solomon111: Just like someone said,Nigeria have very few patriots.
The so-called citizens have so over-amplified negatives stereotypes about the country even to ignorant foreigners.
Which is why i don't even blame unscrupulous western media anymore for any untrue negative depiction of Nigeria,afterall the so-called citizens are there to re-enforce it anyway even when they know the truth.
I mean who needs BBC and CNN, when we can get Nigerians themselves to humiliate their country.
Divide the damn country,Nigeria has no true citizen.

I doubt you are more passionate and patriotic about Nigeria than me. Telling the truth and desiring a better country is not unpatriotic.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 26, 2013
Billyonaire..you should relax...at the end of the day...your rant wont make nigeria any safer......the bottom line is: Nigeria needs a lot of work...gbabe.....a country is not safe when you can get inched for being accused of stealing a cell phone....
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 26, 2013
Billyonaire: Same thing happened during the Boston marathon, so its okay to say USA is not safe. And may be no place is safe on Earth for some people. May be even heaven will not be safe.

The huge difference between Nigeria and America showed in the Boston incident.The Boston bombers were caught within days.Nigeria is still busy setting up committee to tackle Boko Haram after many years. Our police are still looking for criminals with club sticks, torchlights, Mark IV riffles, crash helmets, worn out walkie-talkie and pick-up vans.When they catch terrorism suspects, the first thing they do is to shoot his legs. The assumption is that they will escape. When they detain him, politicians intercede for the criminal.With the type of police force we have,we can not consider Nigeria to be a safe Country.
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 26, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

Hello my good sir, here are some of the things you should look at....

Infrastructure...the police ability to investigate a crime properly....how well equip and trained the police are.....how safe it is to travel at will irregardless of time.......how functional is the justice system.......how does the government react to crime....those are some of the things.....now can you answer these questions?

Exactly! Imagine calling Nigeria safe when police force we have cannot respond to distress call within 3 minutes. A country where police only respond to a place where arm-robbery took place 6-7 hours after robbery happened.
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by abifoluwa: 12:35am On Apr 26, 2013
Billyonaire: Hahahahahahah what a slowpoke in 21st Century, iPad, BB, Galaxy products ? And I have to sit ? You, my friend are an i/diot. 90% of the time I post, I am on the move. And internet is not restricted to laptops little brain. And what did you say about coffee ? Little man, I am not yet old. Infact, I am still single and this is the life that I chose, this is how I live, I do not intend to change to fit your perceived definition of class of billionaires.
Who the fuc-k asked you if you are fucking single? tf man? bruh, you are really very insecure. feel bad for your families son, what is the name of your company? i need me a damn job, what cars do you drive dude? billy the goat oshi. Ogun ma son ara si eh
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 26, 2013
abifoluwa: safest country? what you mean safest? you really think everyone doesnt know what goes on there huh? what happened to the boys that kidnap people cause of oil, boko haram blowing people up? i will do business in nigeria, but dont go around telling people it is the safest son, tf, how do you say nigeria is safe? just tell people go at your own risk, dont you dare fuckiing lie bro
when I say safest, I mean safest. If you live in Lagos and only know about other states on news and Geography class, then that is your fault for lacking travel experience. Outside Lagos, there is normalcy of life. Lagos is the smallest state in terms of landmass and most violent outside the Boko Haram enclave. Do not judge Nigeria from your timid knowledge of Lagos, infact, where I live in Lagos is very very safe and peaceful, blame your poverty index that determines the suburb you find yourself and not my dear country.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by fckyourman: 12:38am On Apr 26, 2013
payless:

Exactly! Imagine calling Nigeria safe when police force we have cannot respond to distress call within 3 minutes. A country where police only respond to a place where arm-robbery took place 6-7 hours after robbery happened.

Compare america budget for security with us there is a difference. We lack of alot of decent technology but we are trying.
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 26, 2013
fckyourman:

I didn't know by analyzing person english affect the way of it's intelligence. This is a forum there are no rules for someone to type in grammar.

You need to get some English classes under your belt before you come back here to post anything. I will confisticate your computer if you post any jaggons again.
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 26, 2013
Even some African brother's nation is first to pipe it loud Nigeria is unsafe. South Africans would soon flood this thread with their disagreement as though they are on ground with facts.

I am waiting for their rebuttal sooner than later.
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 26, 2013
abifoluwa: Who the fuc-k asked you if you are fucking single? tf man? bruh, you are really very insecure. feel bad for your families son, what is the name of your company? i need me a damn job, what cars do you drive dude? billy the goat oshi. Ogun ma son ara si eh
There is a strong possibility that you can not meet the IQ required by my HR Department, there is no need enumerating you into my team. You need to show patriotism to Nigeria and believe in her before you can succeed in her. Every wiseman understands that you must grow from the ground up, if you hate the ground you were born, nature's God disowns you. There is one common thing amongst world billionaires, the love of the land of their birth, its a natural law prior to blessings of the Infinite Cosmic!
Solomon111 - still waiting for your definition of a patriot, fam.. wink
fckyourman:

Next time use his or her intelligence, and not it's intelligence.
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by tellwisdom: 12:41am On Apr 26, 2013
fckyourman:

Tell me where the world is perfect, every country has it own drawbacks in-terms of our african neighbors we are a lot safer.

Of course, no one is disputing the fact that, everything is perfect, or has to be perfect; but some crimes could be reduced to the smallest possible size if proper arrangements were put in place.

fckyourman:
we never had a genocide like Rwanda that killed around 700k people, look at liberia still at war so many african countries at way till today. Look around and compare nigeria is safe in terms to them.

Its sickening when you begin to compare deaths to deaths like it's an achievement one has to put in record for perusal, at all time. I'm more bothered about the mosquito on my head than the plaques killing millions of people in Libya..The subject matter tabled before us here, is Nigeria and not Rwanda. So get that.

fckyourman:
BTW dont you know america has the highest number of intimation from police there system is corrupt arrest you innocent and give you ridiculously charges, havent you heard when a police tased a pregant woman to arrest her in america. tell me will any reasonable nigerian do that no. So you stop deceiving your self and live in the reality.

Haven't i heard what?? Please bow your head in shame if you don't have a better comparison to make. One crime a police in the states commits, equals 20crimes a police Man in Nigeria is guilty of, on a daily basis..........Abeg run far angry angry
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by fckyourman: 12:41am On Apr 26, 2013
payless:

You need to get some English classes under your belt before you come back here to post anything. I will confisticate your computer if you post any jaggons again.

Lol you need some english classes to
"confisticate" it's confiscate.
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by abifoluwa: 12:42am On Apr 26, 2013
Billyonaire: when I say safest, I mean safest. If you live in Lagos and only know about other states on news and Geography class, then that is your fault for lacking travel experience. Outside Lagos, there is normalcy of life. Lagos is the smallest state in terms of landmass and most violent outside the Boko Haram enclave. Do not judge Nigeria from your timid knowledge of Lagos, infact, where I live in Lagos is very very safe and peaceful, blame your poverty index that determines the suburb you find yourself and not my dear country.
LMAO, how do you say a country is the safest, when the "boko haram enclave" you are talking about is in almost three, four, or five northern states or more than, how is that safe? i am not poor, not rich either, but i am comfortable bro. eat when i want to, and i drive my own little car. i am not like you that comes on NLAND to display your riches in mere words, and talk about how you are a billionaire. I doubt if you even have a house or car to your name.
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 26, 2013
abifoluwa: LMAO, how do you say a country is the safest, when the "boko haram enclave" you are talking about is in almost three, four, or five northern states or more than, how is that safe? i am not poor, not rich either, but i am comfortable bro. eat when i want to, and i drive my own little car. i am not like you that comes on NLAND to display your riches in mere words, and talk about how you are a billionaire. I doubt if you even have a house or car to your name.
Show some patriotism to your country of Birth. Is that too much to ask for ? Remember the National Anthem and The Pledge ?
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 26, 2013
fckyourman:

Compare america budget for security with us there is a difference. We lack of alot of decent technology but we are trying.

Nigerians that live abroad dont mean any harm when they say Nigeria is not safe...if you were in their shoes you would understand what they mean......because they are looking from outside in....they can get a better view....someone thats been living in Nigeria all his life... wont know the different really.....safe or not safe...its just Nigeria....
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by abifoluwa: 12:47am On Apr 26, 2013
Billyonaire: There is a strong possibility that you can not meet the IQ required by my HR Department, there is no need enumerating you into my team. You need to show patriotism to Nigeria and believe in her before you can succeed in her. Every wiseman understands that you must grow from the ground up, if you hate the ground you were born, nature's God disowns you. There is one common thing amongst world billionaires, the love of the land of their birth, its a natural law prior to blessings of the Infinite Cosmic!
This dude, HR team but you cant tell us on Nland the name of your company? i swear to god son, you are a comedian and you have every requirements of being a comedian. If you truly have a company, you are wasting your precious time because you cant amount to nothing (you lie too much) and you are in the wrong field. You should be a comedian, you will challenge the likes of Basket-mouth and co.
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by abifoluwa: 12:50am On Apr 26, 2013
Billyonaire: Show some patriotism to your country of Birth. Is that too much to ask for ? Remember the National Anthem and The Pledge ?
what does the National Anthem says again? remind me? for your info, i am a patriot to my home-town. now lets get back to business, how is your company business going, you this akara seller, billy the goat
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 26, 2013
Billyonaire: Same thing happened during the Boston marathon, so its okay to say USA is not safe. And may be no place is safe on Earth for some people. May be even heaven will not be safe.

You can say USA is not safe if that's your reality. It's not mine and I don't use USA as a measuring stick.
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 26, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

Nigerians that live abroad dont mean any harm when they say Nigeria is not safe...if you were in their shoes you would understand what they mean......because they are looking from outside in....they can get a better view....someone thats been living in Nigeria all his life... wont know the different really.....safe or not safe...its just Nigeria....
Then let them shut the f/uck up! They are driving foreign investors away! If they love their country, they are supposed to help build it and not expose the weaknesses instead of the stregths. For me, this fight is personal cos am a businessman, and it hurts me to learn from overseas partners that Nigeria is not safe and most of these information are spearheaded by these Diasporans who visit press houses abroad to paint bad images and sit online to write rubbish. They are iscariots!

5 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 26, 2013
[b]Can someone answer these questions for me...its been a long time I went home last....

[b]Infrastructure...the police ability to investigate a crime properly....how well equip and trained the police are.....how safe it is to travel at will irregardless of time.......how functional is the justice system.......how does the government react to crime....those are some of the things.....now can you answer these questions?
[/b]
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 26, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
[b]Can someone answer these questions for me...its been a long time I went home last....

[b]Infrastructure...the police ability to investigate a crime properly....how well equip and trained the police are.....how safe it is to travel at will irregardless of time.......how functional is the justice system.......how does the government react to crime....those are some of the things.....now can you answer these questions?
[/b]

The answers to your questions are Zero to nothing, bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers / Governor Inuwa-Yahaya Nominates Husseina, Goje’s Daughter As Commissioner, Gombe / Ahmed Indimi Celebrates Wife, Zahra Buhari On Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.