Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ (40603 Views)

Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? / Why Husbands Leave, Part 1: Significance / Why Husbands Always Expect All Compromises From Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by alaoeri: 11:28am On Apr 30, 2013
moshoodn: If a man truly loves his wife and he's faithful, he'll never cheat on her...

No justification at all.
We don hear saint moshoodn, dey there dey deceive yourself.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Lilimax(f): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2013
maar!a:

Most wives are now full time facebookers, bb users,whatsapp etc chatting 24/7 at the expense of their homes - I hardly browse on weekends cos i am too busy at home.

Even when their husbands return from work, they won't welcome them with love and husbands that don't want argument, will go straight to the kitchen to get pure water to cool down. -He can go to the kichen to get the water if he wants by himself.

At weekends, you don't stay home to cook special meals, you leave your maids to to do the task and where are you? Partying! - I do the cookings im my home by myself except occassionally

never let ur House Maid enter ur Bed room to clean there! -My maid enters my bedroom and there is no problem at all.

I married a man that is God fearing. The trust and love I have towards him will never allow him to betray me.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 30, 2013
Ke Maa!ra Maa!ra whatever would be would be.. Even killing urself for ur husband won't change anytin.

Just marry a discuined n principled man

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Mynd44: 11:31am On Apr 30, 2013
alaoeri:
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Mynd44: 11:31am On Apr 30, 2013
alaoeri:
On the contary, you are the one doing the deceiving all by yourself

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 30, 2013
I DONT KNOW WHY SOME CHICS R GETTING MAD
NOTHIN STOPS U FROM FCKING THE HOUSEBOY
DRIVER MAIGUARD ETC
AFTERALL WHAT A MAN CAN DO............

GUYS
HOUSEGIRL IS AN ACQUIRED TASTE
ITS LIKE PRINGLES ONCE U POP
U CANT STOP
I REMEMBER THIS CAT
HIS HOUSE GIRL WAS SO GOOD TO HIM
WHEN HE DIED HE WILLED HALF HIS STUFF TO HER

2 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by 5much(m): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2013
MEN shd learn to take responsibility and stop blaming their wives when they(men) cheat.

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 30, 2013
Some wives perform all their marital duties and their husbands still cheat with the maids.OP is either you are high on Ammonium Chloride or you are on a verge of loosing your husband to your maid.Mtscheeeew!

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 30, 2013
WHAT DO YOU NEED A MAID FOR ANYWAY. ARE YOU DISABLED ? KILL YOSEF ALREADY IF YOU HAVE A MAID BUT YOU ARE NOT DISABLED. KILL YOSEF.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 30, 2013
Shollypopz: The op is just another brainwashed product of an undisciplined man....

A cheat would display his/her colors regardless of how perfect or imperfect his/her spouse is.

Enough of trying to blame one's irrational and shameful act on another, you didn't cheat because your wife spent little time on you, you cheated because you made the decision to or because you lack the self control of a man with foresight.

Nobody can and should ever push you to do what you don't want to and even if they succeed in pushing you, you should be responsible for your actions as long as you didn't HV a gun to your head.

Women should stop making excuses for men. Stop treating them like little kids that don't have a mind of their own or can't discern wrong from right. Let him be responsible for his own actions!

okay, no problem...
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by ocheejemb: 11:37am On Apr 30, 2013
OP is a disgrace to women

4 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2013
Mynd_44: Just when I thought NL cannot desend lower. Now women are making excuses for cheating husbands. See Gobe ooooo.

The truth is that a cheat will cheat no matter what. I have heard some men say the reason they cheat is because their wife is always home and they don't have a chance to miss her. Some men say the wife is always away so they miss her too much. Even the ones married to women who balance things gets cheated one.

Let's be honest here, a dog will always be a dog. There is no way you can defencd or excuse his actions.

And while we are on this issue, i hope the OP and her supporters (The ones that liked that piece of thrash included) can defend a woman who sleeps with the driver cos the husband is always going on business trips

I am glad this is coming from a man.
Some women amaze me with their foolishness. Imagine the justification OP is giving to cheating husbands; you don't welcome him, you don't cook him special meals, you go partying.
Rubbish.
Are women allowed to cheat on their husbands whenever these husbands don't show as much attention to the wives as they desire? Should women cheat when their husbands don't provide as much money as their wives want?
Many women don't have time to be so attentive to their husbands because they have jobs that keep them busy and men that find themselves married to these women should be adults about such circumstances and work out a way with their wives to make the best out of the situation, instead of looking for the nearest female to sleep with.

If the husband has a problem with his wife he should talk to her about it, if he doesn't like that she stopped being as affectionate or attentive as she was before then he should do the sensible thing and try to solve the problem by talking to her about it. Sleeping with the maid is not a solution to problems like that.

I really hope the starter of this thread is an immature young girl, because if she is a mature woman, this thread is an indication of her having low self esteem issues.

12 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by donlyone(m): 11:47am On Apr 30, 2013
The Op is not making excuses for infedelity, she is saying you should protect what is yours.

It is foolishness to assume that a man is upright and can never fall into temptation,
YOU BETTER ASK SOMEBODY.

Why allow another woman spend more time with your husband, cook, wash, make is bed, etc. Even a man can lose his wife that way. Even a driver can take your wife if she is neglected. Some women see their maids as beneath them and not capable of gaining their husbands attention.

Have you noticed that you can tell at a glance which woman is married or not married in a crowd from their appearance alone, some women believe their husband is hooked and has no choice or that he is faithful, hence, don't take care of their appearance anymore.

Op, you are on point jare.

Don't forget that for this same reason men don't want MALE houseHelp.

6 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Sweetapple007(f): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2013
Men hav no reason to cheat after the marrital vow made f better f worst, a man is suppose to help his wife overcome her shortcmmgs not use it as excuse to cheat. U think u re hurting a woman when u cheat definately u re hurting urself ad sinng against God!

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by pekelepekele(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2013
Maids oranges are intact or not or the wife is doing all her duty in the house and even in bed .I am a man and I have come to understand it that anything with holes shouldn't be placed beside any man and you expect him not to dig it
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by patholaw: 11:49am On Apr 30, 2013
Lilimax: I married a man that is God fearing. The trust and love I have towards him will never allow him to betray me.
hehehehe....pray the devil does not tempt him....even great men of God have fallen

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2013
pekelepekele: Maids oranges are intact or not or the wife is doing all her duty in the house and even in bed .I am a man and I have come to understand it that anything with holes shouldn't be placed beside any man and you expect him not to dig it

You be labourer?

2 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by shoturtrap(m): 11:53am On Apr 30, 2013
Shollypopz: The op is just another brainwashed product of an undisciplined man....

A cheat would display his/her colors regardless of how perfect or imperfect his/her spouse is.

Enough of trying to blame one's irrational and shameful act on another, you didn't cheat because your wife spent little time on you, you cheated because you made the decision to or because you lack the self control of a man with foresight.

Nobody can and should ever push you to do what you don't want to and even if they succeed in pushing you, you should be responsible for your actions as long as you didn't HV a gun to your head.

Women should stop making excuses for men. Stop treating them like little kids that don't have a mind of their own or can't discern wrong from right. Let him be responsible for his own actions!

My dear I pity u. U are just another crazy f**l on this blog. I am a man, if my woman does all the op said above. She doesn't cook my food, to her saturdays are for party and hanging out with friends. Then when u come back u are exhausted and tired and want to sleep. No time for the man. When u know he only has the weekends to spend with u. He works throughout week day.

Pls leave all this foolish western life that we see in white men's movies.imagine coming back and ur wife is never there to welcome u. But when she need money or favor she appears like an Apparition to ask for it. If he doesn't give u don't care. But she she is never at home.
I pity u poeple. If u do this to me as a man, I will not only sleep with our maid, I will sleep with ur friends, sisters, enemies. What rubbish.

Its like the wrong is now the norm in our society and people now feel anything goes. A woman should take care of her home. Not put some one to assist her while she runs around for useless things. It means I married that person that is always around to tend to my needs. I just got vexed by SHOLLYPOPZ comment. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Evestar200(f): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2013
Only lazy pple employ maids to come nd destroy their home

2 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by soderican(m): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2013
U r a learner.beta go read jer 17 vs 5 mr/mrs GODFEaRING HUSSY and check if u r nt under a spell already.
Lilimax: I married a man that is God fearing. The trust and love I have towards him will never allow him to betray me.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by lafuria1(m): 11:58am On Apr 30, 2013
Having a maid whether young or old is a danger to the home,. The man comes home, feeling the need and just meet only the house girl, the temptation at that point is high. It takes the grace of God to overcome it.
Nevertheless,if the man spends more time with the maid, things are bound to happen,. As for me, no maid in my house, I can guarantee you that I will be faithful but can not guarantee you that I will be able to overcome housemaid temptation. All a sudden the dirty' house maid now looking like a Beyonce in your eyes when madam is not around. Having a house maid in the house is like asking a very poor man to guard a bag of 1 million naira. It's a risk.

3 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by fr3do(m): 11:59am On Apr 30, 2013
whats this idea about maids...
can't one manage his home?
or at least hire a part time helper..
shear laziness!
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
Why would a responsible, well brought up, african woman hire a maid??! 4were

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
soderican: U r a learner.beta go read jer 17 vs 5 mr/mrs GODFEaRING HUSSY and check if u r nt under a spell already.
YOU MEAN JER 17 VS 9
Poster, you are on point.

Inasmuch as a man has no reason to cheat on his wife, a woman has no reason to delegate her duties as a 'helper' to a maid.

The bible calls a wife a 'helper' to the man. She keeps the home and provides company to a man. If she negates this order by delegating her duties to a maid, anything can happen to her position.

I never grew up with maids and my married aunties and sisters do not have maids at home. So modern women can disregard the Op to their detriment...
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by salt1: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
The men who don't cheat on their wives have the following values
1. they respect their bodies: AIDS is just one of numerous stds. Some men have such a regard for their bodies that they won't engage in any risky sexual behaviour
2. they fear God: they actually believe that adultery is sin and won't want to offend God
3. They respect their families: non-cheaters actually value their children's love and opinion and wouldn't like to indulge in anything that will cause their children to look down on them. Have you ever seen the grag-gra on the face of a married man accused of having illegitimate children? Non-cheaters love their wives and mothers very dearly.
4. They value their reputation and wouldn't destroy a child (a maid) who's been thrust into his care

What's my point? That cheating isn't a reaction to circumstances! It is a decision taken by a person independent of the surrounding circumstances. The only value of op's post is to tell wives not to furnish husbands who've already decided to cheat with EXCUSES to carry out the act

10 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Lilimax(f): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
pekelepekele: Maids oranges are intact or not or the wife is doing all her duty in the house and even in bed .I am a man and I have come to understand it that anything with holes shouldn't be placed beside any man and you expect him not to dig it
hmmmmm sad sad. O boy you need help seriously.
I am very serious.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
la furia: Having a maid whether young or old is a danger to the home,. The man comes home, feeling the need and just meet only the house girl, the temptation at that point is high. It takes the grace of God to overcome it.
Nevertheless,if the man spends more time with the maid, things are bound to happen,. As for me, no maid in my house, I can guarantee you that I will be faithful but can not guarantee you that I will be able to overcome housemaid temptation. All a sudden the dirty' house maid now looking like a Beyonce in your eyes when madam is not around. Having a house maid in the house is like asking a very poor man to guard a bag of 1 million naira. It's a risk.

Thank you for saying the truth. This is the honest position of every man born of a woman. For women who enjoy castigating men, here is our position. Even men of God and General overseer as I am.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by slimyem: 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mynd_44: Just when I thought NL cannot desend lower. Now women are making excuses for cheating husbands. See Gobe ooooo.

The truth is that a cheat will cheat no matter what. I have heard some men say the reason they cheat is because their wife is always home and they don't have a chance to miss her. Some men say the wife is always away so they miss her too much. Even the ones married to women who balance things gets cheated one.

Let's be honest here, a dog will always be a dog. There is no way you can defencd or excuse his actions.

And while we are on this issue, i hope the OP and her supporters (The ones that liked that piece of thrash included) can defend a woman who sleeps with the driver cos the husband is always going on business trips
Paddy me..take five!! cool

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by neversaynever(m): 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
Sky-walker:
still not an excuse to sleep with the maid. He can go outside and do it but definately not with maid. Its really creeping. Its like taking advantage of the maid

Oh really? Sounds almost plausible. So he can do it outside with someone else but not with the maid, huh? What's the difference, isn't he still cheating? Whether he cheats with a maid or a beauty queen, they both have pùssý. As a matter of fact, the maid's own might even be sweeter.

@ topic;
Cheating isn't justifiable quite all right but the spouse being cheated on should make sure their inexcusable, cos some have issues like home management, personal hygiene et all. Imagine someone with body odour whose spouse finds it difficult to tell him/her just to avoid quarrels, they become less attractive to their spouses cos of this, so if they find comfort in a hygienic maid, they'll justify their actions.

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Lammysushi(f): 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2013
I'd rather not get a maid then...cus he's mine n 4me only...

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Skywalker5(m): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
never_say_never:

Oh really? Sounds almost plausible. So he can do it outside with someone else but not with the maid, huh? What's the difference, isn't he still cheating? Whether he cheats with a maid or a beauty queen, they both have pùssý. As a matter of fact, the maid's own might even be sweeter.

lol.i get your point but like i said, its like taking advantage of the maid. Someone that calls u sir sir and you decide to sleep with the person. its does not sit right with me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Rescues Her 3 Sisters From Burning House In Anambra (Photo) / 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.