Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ (40605 Views)

Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? / Why Husbands Leave, Part 1: Significance / Why Husbands Always Expect All Compromises From Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
wat ever is d issue, ds doesnt justify men sleeping wt their maids

2 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Durchmann(m): 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2013
I'm not trying to justify adultery with the maid but how many folks on this thread actually married? Some married ladies actually think that once the guy is hooked in marriage, he is hooked forever.
They seem to forget that the wedding ceremony could end up being just that - A Ceremony.
Haven't you heard of guys who are not known to be cheats in bachelorhood cheating on their wives?
All a hardworking man needs is love and respect. He needs to feel that he is the only option she has. He needs to feel like he is her god. That's why the Good-Book says Jesus is the Head of the Church and the man is the head of the woman. Its not about oppression. If you want to keep your man, just fan his ego. If some other lady does that to an extent better than you, his wife, he will consider her. This is no joke.
That's the point a lot of married ladies ignore.

6 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Mynd44: 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2013
slimyem: Paddy me..take five!! cool
No mine them.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by YoshiMaster: 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2013
salt 1: The men who don't cheat on their wives have the following values
1. they respect their bodies: AIDS is just one of numerous stds. Some men have such a regard for their bodies that they won't engage in any risky sexual behaviour
2. they fear God: they actually believe that adultery is sin and won't want to offend God
3. They respect their families: non-cheaters actually value their children's love and opinion and wouldn't like to indulge in anything that will cause their children to look down on them. Have you ever seen the grag-gra on the face of a married man accused of having illegitimate children? Non-cheaters love their wives and mothers very dearly.
4. They value their reputation and wouldn't destroy a child (a maid) who's been thrust into his care

What's my point? That cheating isn't a reaction to circumstances! It is a decision taken by a person independent of the surrounding circumstances. The only value of op's post is to tell wives not to furnish husbands who've already decided to cheat with EXCUSES to carry out the act

True, true, but people do fall though, so as it is stated "Lead us not into temptation".

For instance, yesterday my house help wore some tight, tight pants. Actually felt a very real chill run down my spine, but then U just gotta be able to look just a couple minutes into the future, when the future you gives you a very dirty slap, I mean just nasty, and kicks the s*^t outta you for following through.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by YoshiMaster: 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2013
salt 1: The men who don't cheat on their wives have the following values
1. they respect their bodies: AIDS is just one of numerous stds. Some men have such a regard for their bodies that they won't engage in any risky sexual behaviour
2. they fear God: they actually believe that adultery is sin and won't want to offend God
3. They respect their families: non-cheaters actually value their children's love and opinion and wouldn't like to indulge in anything that will cause their children to look down on them. Have you ever seen the grag-gra on the face of a married man accused of having illegitimate children? Non-cheaters love their wives and mothers very dearly.
4. They value their reputation and wouldn't destroy a child (a maid) who's been thrust into his care

What's my point? That cheating isn't a reaction to circumstances! It is a decision taken by a person independent of the surrounding circumstances. The only value of op's post is to tell wives not to furnish husbands who've already decided to cheat with EXCUSES to carry out the act

True, true, but people do fall though, so as it is stated "Lead us not into temptation".

For instance, yesterday my house help wore some tight, tight pants. Actually felt a very real chill run down my spine, but then U just gotta be able to look just a couple minutes into the future, when the future you gives you a very dirty slap, I mean just nasty, and kicks the s*^t outta you for following through.

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Odunharry(m): 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Is this before or after the fool man married her?[/size]
this one got me laffing...him blind b4?
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by YoshiMaster: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
Sorry double post
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Ogadtop(m): 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
moshoodn: If a man truly loves his wife and he's faithful, he'll never cheat on her...

No justification at all.
have u ever tot of this? If majority married men will cheat while majority of married women will not cheat, dont u think the two are following a particular trend? I wonder why ppl blame men for cheating.will u blame a dog for backing,cock for crowing,monkey for jumping from tree to tree? I think men are following their nature while women are following their nature too. Ninety per cent of married men who dont cheat keep themselves because of fear of one thing or the other.not that they dont think about it.either the fear of their wive,inlaws,std and so on.men are poligamous in nature.i think the question we should be asking is "who designed men to have that nature and why?"
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by jplux: 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
BLOOD OF JESUS !!!
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Mynd44: 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
Oga-@-d-top:

have u ever tot of this? If majority married men will cheat while majority of married women will not cheat, dont u think the two are following a particular trend? I wonder why ppl blame men for cheating.will u blame a dog for backing,cock for crowing,monkey for jumping from tree to tree? I think men are following their nature while women are following their nature too. Ninety per cent of married men who dont cheat keep themselves because of fear of one thing or the other.not that they dont think about it.either the fear of their wive,inlaws,std and so on.men are poligamous in nature.i think the question we should be asking is "who designed men to have that nature and why?"
Another very silly arguement. So it in now the nature of men to cheat? Where do you people get your results from sef?

So because a lot of people are dishonest that means humans are dishonest? Or because a lot of Nigerian youths are into fraud it means it is their nature to be fraudstas right?

It is a personnal thing and it arises cos they are not disciplined or are greedy. Stop defending silliness and speak where the truth is.

8 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
never_say_never:

Oh really? Sounds almost plausible. So he can do it outside with someone else but not with the maid, huh? What's the difference, isn't he still cheating? Whether he cheats with a maid or a beauty queen, they both have pùssý. As a matter of fact, the maid's own might even be sweeter.

@ topic;
Cheating isn't justifiable quite all right but the spouse being cheated on should make sure their inexcusable, cos some have issues like home management, personal hygiene et all. Imagine someone with body odour whose spouse finds it difficult to tell him/her just to avoid quarrels, they become less attractive to their spouses cos of this, so if they find comfort in a hygienic maid, they'll justify their actions.

Na wah o. So, if a man cheats on his wife with the maid, it is now his wife's fault. I am man by the way. I cannot even imagine myself at my level sleeping with a maid, someone that is also probably sleeping with the driver, gateman and the cook or with some AIDS infected guy somewhere. And people are saying it is the wife's fault!

There is no excuse for cheating. Cheating is a choice and you should never blame your spouse for it. No one can push you to cheat, you cheat because you want to and it is only your fault. A man that wants to cheat will always find a good excuse to cheat, because his wife can never be perfect so he will always find an excuse. Cheating never solves any marital problem. It is a cowardly act of selfish and lazy fools!

Marriage is for better for worse, ok, there will be better days and there will be worse days. If you wife isn't doing the things she is supposed to do, why not talk to her. If her bo*obs are no longer pointed and it means the whole world to you, why not think of silicon.

If you claim she has body odour, why not buy her the perfume, abi no be your wife again? You and your wife are one, her problem is yours and her appearance is a reflection of you. If she doesnt welcome you with love, talk to her about it. I dont think sleeping with the maid will solve any problem.

12 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Odunharry(m): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2013
Sky-walker:
still not an excuse to sleep with the maid. He can go outside and do it but definately not with maid. Its really creeping. Its like taking advantage of the maid
maid or outside it s still bad for a man to cheat on his wife except the woman is denying him his marital right.in some case some will say their wife isnt sexually attractive to them again which also is nt an excuse,y marry her in the first place?
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by donlyone(m): 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2013
patholaw:
hehehehe....pray the devil does not tempt him....even great men of God have fallen

True that. even King David, a man after God's heart.

There is no excuse for infidelity, still any man can fall.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by ConcernMan: 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
We have heard grin[b][/b]
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by noholdsbarred(m): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2013
Shollypopz:
A cheat would display his/her colors regardless of how perfect or imperfect his/her spouse is.

Enough of trying to blame one's irrational and shameful act on another, you didn't cheat because your wife spent little time on you, you cheated because you made the decision to or because you lack the self control of a man with foresight.

Nobody can and should ever push you to do what you don't want to and even if they succeed in pushing you, you should be responsible for your actions as long as you didn't HV a gun to your head.

Women should stop making excuses for men. Stop treating them like little kids that don't have a mind of their own or can't discern wrong from right. Let him be responsible for his own actions!

I agree!
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by ini4brandon(m): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2013
Sky-walker:
still not an excuse to sleep with the maid. He can go outside and do it but definately not with maid. Its really creeping. Its like taking advantage of the maid
the maid ussually finds herself btw the devil and the blue sea...if she resists the dog alias oga, he will insidiously make the home uninhabitable for her, is she reports to madam, she still ultimately gets kicked out n back to her poor home. I saw it happen in a randy friend's home. the poor girl reported oga and ended up being kicked out. hmmmm.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Odunharry(m): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2013
obadiah777: YOU MEAN JER 17 VS 9
he is ryt...it talkng abt trust...trust not a man..

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2013
Is it not better you ladies give the man no reason to cheat on you than to say men are cheats? Yes we know we can cheat but let the guilt be on us when we do it. If my wife lets the maid perform her roles then pronto i have concrete reasons to cheat and would feel no guilt whatsoever. my maid cooks for me, makes my bed, washes my clothes while my wife paints like jezebel and networks all day, me i go lash the maid oooo, that na sure banker. You like talk about morality, talk about dogs, to hell with those silly arguments. Funny how women talk at times, it is a man's world give or take. I cheat, you live the house, you cheat you still leave the house. period. just do your duties as a wife and i do my duties as a husband. I married you and not the maid so if the maid plays your role she should as well receive her reward. That's all.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Osama10(m): 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2013
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Guapo(m): 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2013
@OP, when am I visiting your parents
If one can decide on who to marry after a Nairaland post, I would be proposing right now!
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mynd_44: Just when I thought NL cannot desend lower. Now women are making excuses for cheating husbands. See Gobe ooooo.

The truth is that a cheat will cheat no matter what. I have heard some men say the reason they cheat is because their wife is always home and they don't have a chance to miss her. Some men say the wife is always away so they miss her too much. Even the ones married to women who balance things gets cheated one.

Let's be honest here, a dog will always be a dog. There is no way you can defencd or excuse his actions.

And while we are on this issue, i hope the OP and her supporters (The ones that liked that piece of thrash included) can defend a woman who sleeps with the driver cos the husband is always going on business trips

I e-gbadun this guy...true talk up there. For a nigerian guy to make this comment, his head must be complete.

Chop knuckles jawe!!!

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2013
Nashville:
Na wah o. So, if a man cheats on his wife with the maid, it is now his wife's fault. I am man by the way. I cannot even imagine myself at my level sleeping with a maid, someone that is also probably sleeping with the driver, gateman and the cook or with some AIDS infected guy somewhere. And people are saying it is the wife's fault!
There is no excuse for cheating. Cheating is a choice and you should never blame your spouse for it. No one can push you to cheat, you cheat because you want to and it is only your fault. A man that wants to cheat will always find a good excuse to cheat, because his wife can never be perfect so he will always find an excuse. Cheating never solves any marital problem. It is a cowardly act of selfish and lazy fools!
Marriage is for better for worse, ok, there will be better days and there will be worse days. If you wife isn't doing the things she is supposed to do, why not talk to her. If her bo*obs are no longer pointed and it means the whole world to you, why not think of silicon.
If you claim she has body odour, why not buy her the perfume, abi no be your wife again? You and your wife are one, her problem is yours and her appearance is a reflection of you. If she doesnt welcome you with love, talk to her about it. I dont think sleeping with the maid will solve any problem.

May your days be long good sir smiley

The funny thing is that the hypocrite men on this thread that are justifying cheating with maids will never forgive their wives for cheating with another man.
Never.
Once their wives cheat they start making divorce arrangements.

There is no need to even complicate matters, any man that knows he is unable to stay with only one woman and finds nothing wrong with sleeping with maids should also be prepared to let his wife sleep with other men so that nobody ends up being cheated in the marriage.

See their mouths like women no longer cook for their husbands so the husbands can cheat.
Mscheew.
Monkeys that want to have their cake and eat it.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by gohamburg(f): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2013
[quote author=Shollypopz]The op is just another brainwashed product of an undisciplined man....

A cheat would display his/her colors regardless of how perfect or imperfect his/her spouse is.

Enough of trying to blame one's irrational and shameful act on another, you didn't cheat because your wife spent little time on you, you cheated because you made the decision to or because you lack the self control of a man
Nobody can and should ever push you to do what you don't want to and even if they succeed in pushing you, you should be responsible for your actions as long as you didn't HV a gun to your head.

Women should stop making excuses for men. Stop treating them like little kids that don't have a mind of their own or can't discern wrong from right. Let him be responsible for his own actions!
[/quote
Thanks Darl for this well written piece.Let the truth be told.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2013
11 things women should admit to, to prevent themselves frm marital & emotional heartbreaks;

1. Most Men cannot Be Intimate exclusively with just one woman, for the rest of their lives.

2. Men are created with varied intimate appetite, some men can do without sex for a year, some cannot do without sex for 2 days.

3. A man who's madly in love with one woman can still Be Intimate with other women but still love his 'woman'.

4. Some of the best husbands have concubines or mistresses, these extra marital affairs play a role in keeping the man sane and free of intimate tensions,especially during mid-life crises.

5.If your man is just Being Intimate with some sweet sexy teen or babe, WORRY LESS.But, if your man starts making midnight calls, pinging and exchanging text messages with another lady at odd hours, BE VERY WORRIED.

6. Before you choose your man, ensure he believes in AIDs, STDs and protected sex. That way,there are chances that he will not bring HIV and other STDs into your life.

7. Most chronic wife beaters are faithful husbands,they hardly have extramarital-affairs.

8. Most 'extra' loving husbands have concubines, these concubines keep the man abreast on new ways of making women happy.

9. Your man's mistress or concubine is most times not interested in you or your home. She has already seen your pictures and those of your kids via your hubby’s phone. She and your hubby just have a intimate understanding or partnership which helps both deal with peculiar individual issues.

10. As a woman, if you go all out in a bid to catch your husband red-handed cheating, you WILL succeed. Then what next? If u listen hard to your domestic servants in their private discussions, u will certainly hear them insult you, so why listen?

11. Judge your man by his responsibilities towards you and the kids, and NOT by who is giving 'do*gie style' to him in the office...

Culled from an anonymous facebook post

3 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by PrettySpicey(f): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2013
And here was i thinking you had something brilliant like - most women are now workaholic career women, get rich or die trying business women and no nonsense politicians - but what have you to say?
- FBkers, BBers and the likes of such twittering and pinging women.
Really? You actually think that's what's making the men folk unfaithful? Hitting it with the maid?

Girl, get real. Real women don't actually spend that much time on such stuff.
I gotta say though, a man who's out to *screw* his maid, will do it, even if you got the CCTV camera on him 24/7 and giving him an overdose of attention.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by shawndhabi: 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2013
maar!a:
Dear Women!
Have you ever asked yourself why husbands are sleeping with maids?

Well my findings revealed that maids are doing wives' duties.

Most wives are now full time facebookers, bb users,whatsapp etc chatting 24/7 at the expense of their homes.

Even when their husbands return from work, they won't welcome them with love and husbands that don't want argument, will go straight to the kitchen to get pure water to cool down.

Unfortunately maids whose 'oranges' are intact not floppy like wives will welcome your husbands.

At weekends, you don't stay home to cook special meals, you leave your maids to to do the task and where are you? Partying!

Don't you know these maids have needs as well and they have automatic promotion if your husbands should have s^x with them so pls dear women stop allowing maids to perform your duties.

Don't start crying when it happens because you pushed him to do what he never wanted to do.I know you may be busy, but if the Maid cooks food, be the one to serve that food to ur husband, welcom him always when he's from work, be the one to give him water to take a shower,and never let ur House Maid enter ur Bed room to clean there!

I dont say it is sole cause but i do say that it is one of the causes why Most men use to sleep with maid...

"THANK YOU for Listening!"

Hit like if you loved it

Good point but sorry to ask. Are you a maid?

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by ireneidiva(f): 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2013
Rubbish. Men who will cheat will cheat. Dazz all
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
PrettySpicey: And here was i thinking you had something brilliant like - most women are now workaholic career women, get rich or die trying business women and no nonsense politicians - but what have you to say?
- FBkers, BBers and the likes of such twittering and pinging women.
Really? You actually think that's what's making the men folk unfaithful? Hitting it with the maid?

Girl, get real. Real women don't actually spend that much time on such stuff.
I gotta say though, a man who's out to *screw* his maid, will do it, even if you got the CCTV camera on him 24/7 and giving him an overdose of attention.

As in seriously, dose things even came into place about 5,7 years ago. Since when have men been sleeping with their maids?
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by PrettySpicey(f): 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mynd_44: Just when I thought NL cannot desend lower. Now women are making excuses for cheating husbands. See Gobe ooooo.

The truth is that a cheat will cheat no matter what. I have heard some men say the reason they cheat is because their wife is always home and they don't have a chance to miss her. Some men say the wife is always away so they miss her too much. Even the ones married to women who balance things gets cheated one.

Let's be honest here, a dog will always be a dog. There is no way you can defencd or excuse his actions.

And while we are on this issue, i hope the OP and her supporters (The ones that liked that piece of thrash included) can defend a woman who sleeps with the driver cos the husband is always going on business trips

Bros, I hail your reasoning. Thank you jare
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2013
nedu213: 11 things men should admit to, to prevent themselves frm marital & emotional heartbreaks;
1. Most Women cannot Be Intimate exclusively with just one man, for the rest of their lives.

2. Women are created with varied intimate appetite, some women can do without sex for a year, some cannot do without sex for 2 days.

3. A woman who's madly in love with one man can still Be Intimate with other men but still love her 'man'.

4. Some of the best wives have gigolos or toyboys, these extra marital affairs play a role in keeping the woman sane and free of intimate tensions,especially during mid-life crises.

5.If your woman is just Being Intimate with some sweet sexy hunk or adonis, WORRY LESS.But, if your woman starts making midnight calls, pinging and exchanging text messages with another gentleman at odd hours, BE VERY WORRIED.

6. Before you choose your woman, ensure she believes in AIDs, STDs and protected sex. That way,there are chances that she will not bring HIV and other STDs into your life.

7. Most chronic husband beaters are faithful wives,they hardly have extramarital-affairs.

8. Most 'extra' loving wives have gigolos, these gigolos keep the woman abreast on new ways of making men happy.

9. Your woman's gigolo or toyboy is most times not interested in you or your home. He has already seen your pictures and those of your kids via your wife’s phone. He and your wife just have a intimate understanding or partnership which helps both deal with peculiar individual issues.

10. As a man, if you go all out in a bid to catch your wife red-handed cheating, you WILL succeed. Then what next? If u listen hard to your domestic servants in their private discussions, u will certainly hear them insult you, so why listen?

11. Judge your woman by her responsibilities towards you and the kids, and NOT by who is giving 'do*gie style' to her in the office...

@nedu213, I modified your post for you and exchanged the husband and wife's roles, read through it this time and see how you feel.
Read through it and see what you were expecting women to just accept without complaining.

2 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by joe1975: 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
Nigerian online marketplace for manufacturers, suppliers, importers, exporters and buyers. http://www.youandbuyer.com
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
Durchmann: I'm not trying to justify adultery with the maid but how many folks on this thread actually married? Some married ladies actually think that once the guy is hooked in marriage, he is hooked forever.
They seem to forget that the wedding ceremony could end up being just that - A Ceremony.
Haven't you heard of guys who are not known to be cheats in bachelorhood cheating on their wives?
All a hardworking man needs is love and respect. He needs to feel that he is the only option she has. He needs to feel like he is her god. That's why the Good-Book says Jesus is the Head of the Church and the man is the head of the woman. Its not about oppression. If you want to keep your man, just fan his ego. If some other lady does that to an extent better than you, his wife, he will consider her. This is no joke.
That's the point a lot of married ladies ignore.
U r sooooo correct!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Rescues Her 3 Sisters From Burning House In Anambra (Photo) / 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.