Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ (40606 Views)

Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? / Why Husbands Leave, Part 1: Significance / Why Husbands Always Expect All Compromises From Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by CocoLoca(f): 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2013
Men will cheat with ANYTHING! Imagine a man who was at my baptism and carried me as a child now turning around to toast me seriously years down the line... HISS!

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by MissEZ(f): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
@OP, i try not to comment here on Nairaland, but i logged in just to tell you that this is pure bullshit.

People who cheat (women and men)make a conscious decision to do so. The emotional and sometimes physical scars felt by those cheated on run deep, that i find your useless theory insulting to their intelligence.

If people who cheat find themselves in an uncomfortable position, if they have any integrity, the will walk away or take themselves out of it. That is what honest people do. So sit down there and make excuses for people who are dishonest and unfaithful, and of course blame the victim of such actions.

Get yourself educated and i hope you can grow some sense cos making excuses for dishonest people is Bullshit.

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2013
fellis:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
@nedu213, I modified your post for you and exchanged the husband and wife's roles, read through it this time and see how you feel.
Read through it and see what you were expecting women to just accept without complaining.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by GIZI7(f): 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2013
There is no excuse whatsoever to cheat. Guys, please click the link and see WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF RAPE http:///ZTm3ZH Share and save some one's life.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by ayando(m): 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2013
I dont want to quote anybody on this but i will say this. if a man cheats on u with an unknown fellow, it is not your fault;but when he does this with someone close or known by u,definitely u aint smart enough to sense the signal.
often times than none, the green light will beep after the get-ready light does.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by neversaynever(m): 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2013
Sky-walker:

lol.i get your point but like i said, its like taking advantage of the maid. Someone that calls u sir sir and you decide to sleep with the person. its does not sit right with me.

Of course it's wrong, but he's human. People should know it's on both sides, not just the husbands. As i said, it's not justifiable but 'sir' is just a title and sign of respect, nothing more.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by donlyone(m): 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2013
Miss EZ: @OP, i try not to comment here on Nairaland, but i logged in just to tell you that this is pure bullshit.

People who cheat (women and men)make a conscious decision to do so. The emotional and sometimes physical scars felt by those cheated on run deep, that i find your useless theory insulting to their intelligence.

If people who cheat find themselves in an uncomfortable position, if they have any integrity, the will walk away or take themselves out of it. That is what honest people do. So sit down there and make excuses for people who are dishonest and unfaithful, and of course blame the victim of such actions.

Get yourself educated and i hope you can grow some sense cos making excuses for dishonest people is Bullshit.

Are you saying once a person is honest they can never yield to temptation?

An honest person who thinks he/she is beyond falling will inevitably fall.

There is no excuse for infidelity,yes.

But no matter how honest and faithful you are and have been, you best flee from temptation, many have fallen who are better than you.

Believe me, stranger things have happened.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by MissEZ(f): 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
donlyone:

Are you saying once a person is honest they can never yield to temptation?

An honest person who thinks he/she is beyond falling will inevitably fall.

There is no excuse for infidelity,yes.

But no matter how honest and faithful you are and have been, you best flee from temptation, many have fallen who are better than you.

Believe me, stranger things have happened.

Guy, na God de help person o. in order to do what is right, you must be a person who consistently keeps God at the center. If you noticed, i said that an honest person will take himself/herself out of the situation, regardless of their faith. That i think speaks to fleeing temptation. I think that part of remaining faithful to one's partner involves laying boundaries and ensuring that anything that can tempt is kept far away from the person. To make excuses for someones misbehavior is just low. Rather let us be honest with them and let them know that God has not only given us the ability to practice self control, we are very capable of saying no to wrong doings.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by salt1: 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
calebo101: Is it not better you ladies give the man no reason to cheat on you than to say men are cheats? Yes we know we can cheat but let the guilt be on us when we do it. If my wife lets the maid perform her roles then pronto i have concrete reasons to cheat and would feel no guilt whatsoever. my maid cooks for me, makes my bed, washes my clothes while my wife paints like jezebel and networks all day, me i go lash the maid oooo, that na sure banker. You like talk about morality, talk about dogs, to hell with those silly arguments. Funny how women talk at times, it is a man's world give or take. I cheat, you live the house, you cheat you still leave the house. period. just do your duties as a wife and i do my duties as a husband. I married you and not the maid so if the maid plays your role she should as well receive her reward. That's all.

Reward indeed! The point you're missing is that the maid is abused. This is one reason I won't encourage any sane mother giving out the daughter as a maid: she's usually a victim of so many abuses. And here, the man who subjects her to torture considers his actions as a "reward". Just consider for a second that your daughter, sister or close female relation gets these rewards
1. she's abused by a randy man who's old enough to be her dad or grand-dad. She loses her innocence
2. she's used as a toy in a hide-and-seek relationship where her fate in that family is hanging on the line
3. as she gets pregnant, because oga cannot own up, she must abort: repeatedly too, jeopardising her chances of ever being a Mom. Some have their wombs destroyed in the process
4. She gets pregnant and in one out of one hundred cases, the man makes her a second wife. No job, no voice. In fact it is considered a great privilege that she at 19 is sharing the bed of a 55year old man who may die of cardiac arrest and leave her and her young child a widow and less marriageable

MAIDS ARE SOMEBODY'S SISTERS, DAUGHTERS and close relatives. They are humans and should be treated with respect and dignity.

6 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by showreals(m): 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
I am experienced in House Husband Keeping

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
12 inches!:
@shollypopz yes, a cheat will always be a cheat bt u cnt cheat nature or biology. A woman according to society and biology is meant to take care of her man but when she delegates such responsibilities to a maid, she loses a lot. The main problem is that attraction is easy to build and if the woman neglects the man, the man can develop eyes for the maid esp when she's pretty nice and does all what his wife is meant to do.The Op has analysed the truth here and everybody saying it's false on the basis of a cheat will always be a cheat is living in fools paradise.Think of what really attracts most men. 1.Physical beauty 2. Good food 3. Been taking care of emotional 4. Sound advice and support. If the maid is already doing all these what stops her from adding the last one 5.Good se.x to it. Don't forget that the maid is also human and is bound to be attracted by a married responsible man.
12inches I don't know if u are a man or a woman,but I hope u understand form this ur write-up that a womAn is also licensed to cheAt if heR husbAnd doesn't meet up to his own duties too.nonsense

3 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by neversaynever(m): 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
Nashville:

Na wah o. So, if a man cheats on his wife with the maid, it is now his wife's fault. I am man by the way. I cannot even imagine myself at my level sleeping with a maid, someone that is also probably sleeping with the driver, gateman and the cook or with some AIDS infected guy somewhere. And people are saying it is the wife's fault!

There is no excuse for cheating. Cheating is a choice and you should never blame your spouse for it. No one can push you to cheat, you cheat because you want to and it is only your fault. A man that wants to cheat will always find a good excuse to cheat, because his wife can never be perfect so he will always find an excuse. Cheating never solves any marital problem. It is a cowardly act of selfish and lazy fools!

Marriage is for better for worse, ok, there will be better days and there will be worse days. If you wife isn't doing the things she is supposed to do, why not talk to her. If her bo*obs are no longer pointed and it means the whole world to you, why not think of silicon.

If you claim she has body odour, why not buy her the perfume, abi no be your wife again? You and your wife are one, her problem is yours and her appearance is a reflection of you. If she doesnt welcome you with love, talk to her about it. I dont think sleeping with the maid will solve any problem.

As i said, cheating isn't justifiable. I never said it's the wife's fault as infidelity happens both ways. Moreso, anyone who cheats is at risk of infection, so it doesn't matter who the maid is also sleeping if a husband cheats on his wife with her. You've made good points but do you actually expect a silicon to give that satisfaction that a bosom gives, for real? If the husband does all these things you mentioned and the wife takes it the wrong way, or quote for me the exact words to tell a spouse about sexual satisfaction, saggy bosoms, body odour etc. Human beings differ and are imperfect. You can only speak for yourself.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Sike(m): 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
Where the Maids at? Come one, come all.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
calebo101: Is it not better you ladies give the man no reason to cheat on you than to say men are cheats? Yes we know we can cheat but let the guilt be on us when we do it. If my wife lets the maid perform her roles then pronto i have concrete reasons to cheat and would feel no guilt whatsoever. my maid cooks for me, makes my bed, washes my clothes while my wife paints like jezebel and networks all day, me i go lash the maid oooo, that na sure banker. You like talk about morality, talk about dogs, to hell with those silly arguments. Funny how women talk at times, it is a man's world give or take. I cheat, you live the house, you cheat you still leave the house. period. just do your duties as a wife and i do my duties as a husband. I married you and not the maid so if the maid plays your role she should as well receive her reward. That's all.
I read your post and I'm disgusted beyond words.I Actually wannA puke.u r less thAn a dog.and if could see u righT now,I'd sp.it in ur face.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2013
I REALLY DONT KNOW WHATS THE BIGGIE ABOUT GUYS CHEATING WITH NANNIES
IN THE COURSE OF HISTORY MEN HAVE CHEATED WITHNANNIES AND EVEN WORSE
GREAT MEN HAVE CHEATED WITH NANNIES SLAVES HOUSEGIRLS SECRETARIES
INTERNS U NAME IT
GOOD THINGS HAVE HAPPENED TOO IN THE COURSE OF DOING SUCH
I CANT THINK OF ANY GREAT MAN THAT STUCK WITH 1 WOMAN
IN FACT THE SYMBOL OF GREATNESS WAS IN THE NO. OF WOMEN U CAN SEDUCE
BENJAMIN FRANKLIN HUMPED HIS SLAVE AND EVEN SIRED CHILDREN WITH HER
THE ARAB NATION WAS A PRODUCT OF ABRAHAM HUMPING THE NANNY
WITH THE PERMISSION OF HIS WIFE TOO
THERE ARE CULTURES AROUND THE GLOBE WHERE HUMPIN THE OGA IS AMONG
THE DUTIES OF A HOUSEGIRL AND SO THE WIVES TAKE SPECIAL CARE TO CHOOSE
THE BEST HOUSEGIRLS ENSURING THAT THE LUCKY GIRL IS PRETTIER AND HAS THE MOVES

PLEASE PAY NO MIND 2 THOSE HENPECKED NIGGAS WHO WRE HERE JOINING THE CHICS TO CROW
MANY OF THEM CHEAT, OTHERS WISH THEY COULD DO IT AND GET AWAY WITH IT

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
shot ur trap:

My dear I pity u. U are just another crazy f**l on this blog. I am a man, if my woman does all the op said above. She doesn't cook my food, to her saturdays are for party and hanging out with friends. Then when u come back u are exhausted and tired and want to sleep. No time for the man. When u know he only has the weekends to spend with u. He works throughout week day.

Pls leave all this foolish western life that we see in white men's movies.imagine coming back and ur wife is never there to welcome u. But when she need money or favor she appears like an Apparition to ask for it. If he doesn't give u don't care. But she she is never at home.
I pity u poeple. If u do this to me as a man, I will not only sleep with our maid, I will sleep with ur friends, sisters, enemies. What rubbish.

Its like the wrong is now the norm in our society and people now feel anything goes. A woman should take care of her home. Not put some one to assist her while she runs around for useless things. It means I married that person that is always around to tend to my needs. I just got vexed by SHOLLYPOPZ comment. Nonsense
and while u r at it,I hope u sleep with ur mom and sisters too.I.M.B.E.C.I.L.E
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Sheenor: 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
Popowaa: As if you dont knw some men,even if the woman get doctrate degree for phucking skills e never go sati am.E go wan taste agbero poosie see hw e dey taste.
Laugh won faint mie die.......i dey laugh oh!!!!!!
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Omero(m): 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2013
Is it dat because d girl/woman has a smelling honeypot(som no dey bath clean) she just bcome attractd 2 u men outdier, where do I stat from, decendin so low as 2 bleepin a maid, wey neva bath clean, wit smeling mouth and dirty ass, haba! Even most univ. Graduates(cute babes) stil got stinkin mouth talkless a mere maid, me I neva marry, and wil groom my girl 2 my taste b4 mariage(neatnesswise) cos 4 me neat is a huge criteria, 4get physical app. I don meet dem. As 4 cheating on my spouse, I cant, if men of God like make dem dey fall(king David etc), my morals n spirituality don grow past those emptiness and vanity of dis passing world. Once I make my choice, she wil remain my one n only 4ever, make una continue dey talk una nonsense. I dey wit una.

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
The mistake most women make is when they hire a domestic worker(maid), they fold their arms and become "madams",who do not lift a finger in the house. A wife must ALWAYS perfom her w.ifely duties with or without a maid.
Men are attracted by character not status or the money their wives make. Most 'modern' wives leave all the work to maids including cooking and serving the man, cleaning the marital bedroom, ironing the man's clothes etc. When you let your man closely interact with the maid as she is serving him, she will definitely end up serving him all the way!!! Women can say this is an excuse. Well it may be, but ignore it at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2013
OP thinks it's only husbands that Bleep maids....conveniently forgetting the teenage SONS

Man i used to Bleep the living daylights out of the nanny(ies) starting at age 12

No chance for my pops man cos I was hitting it full time like say na government work. angry angry

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2013
Shollypopz: The op is just another brainwashed product of an undisciplined man....

!

How did u come to this conclusion? Must u insult the op just because u ve a diff view concerning cheating men? The way some of u carryon on NL one wud expect ur lives to be perfect. I bet dat is far from the situation. Smh @ u.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by BarryX(m): 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2013
lorretta u: and while u r at it,I hope u sleep with ur mom and sisters too.I.M.B.E.C.I.L.E
And this could be someone else's wife insulting to prove how womanly, feminist and passionate she could be about the Maid imbroglio. I have noticed and quite glaringly too how some supposed female posters are pouring some hard-felt insults on the OP for apparently hitting a nerve with the thread and also some dudes felt are on the other side of the divide maybe probably it justified their faults to an extent. There is more sense in what the OP said than what the female folks in this forum cannot decipher beyond their nose. MESSAGE: Simply don't give your man any excuse whatsoever to cheat on you with your Maid which brings us to why you seriously need a maid when you have me as your husband. This thread is a FACT of LIFE. Shift your responsibility to a hottie Maid to do for you and expect a shift in the responsibility of Majority of Men. Think and act on it and infidelity will be far from your household. Thanks. Lol

2 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2013
berem: Some wives perform all their marital duties and their husbands still cheat with the maids.OP is either you are high on Ammonium Chloride or you are on a verge of loosing your husband to your maid.Mtscheeeew!

And to think u are above 20yrs old and a woman. Watch ur mouth....sori ur fingers.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by BarryX(m): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
~vicky~:
The mistake most women make is when they hire a domestic worker(maid), they fold their arms and become "madams",who do not lift a finger in the house. A wife must ALWAYS perfom her w.ifely duties with or without a maid.
Men are attracted by character not status or the money their wives make. Most 'modern' wives leave all the work to maids including cooking and serving the man, cleaning the marital bedroom, ironing the man's clothes etc. When you let your man closely interact with the maid as she is serving him, she will definitely end up serving him all the way!!! Women can say this is an excuse. Well it may be, but ignore it at your own peril.
I Love You agapely.... Are you Married if not My name is Barry.. I Want to be a Friend ( No strings attached). Treasure your reasoning not some......!*winks*
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Vinso(m): 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
Two wrongs doesnot make a right....if such a thing happens then both parties must be guilty....

And for the women talking abou cheating,its not just that,the maid might become pregnant and endup being a second wife...
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by EasternLeopard: 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2013
REASONS WHY MEN CHEAT 1) Priority, value & mindset: So many people see sex as a necessity just like food. 2) Negligence: Once married, most women stop looking, smelling, talking sexy 3) Absence of sexual activities: D sex hormones are put under control after several sperm release
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by skotch(m): 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
Lilimax: I married a man that is God fearing. The trust and love I have towards him will never allow him to betray me.

Akuko!
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Fellonigerians: 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
Useless excuse... Why wont the man demand that the wife perform her duties well

So if na houseboy nko will he start sleeping with him

3 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by EasternLeopard: 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2013
Pls women do not leave d work of penetration to ur men because 1) They might get tired b4 they subdue their sex hormones creating a loop hole 4 these hormones 2 re-surface when u are not around. 2) U can use it to kip ur weight under control & maintain a sexy posture.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by devour129: 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mynd_44: Just when I thought NL cannot desend lower. Now women are making excuses for cheating husbands. See Gobe ooooo.

The truth is that a cheat will cheat no matter what. I have heard some men say the reason they cheat is because their wife is always home and they don't have a chance to miss her. Some men say the wife is always away so they miss her too much. Even the ones married to women who balance things gets cheated one.

Let's be honest here, a dog will always be a dog. There is no way you can defencd or excuse his actions.

And while we are on this issue, i hope the OP and her supporters (The ones that liked that piece of thrash included) can defend a woman who sleeps with the driver cos the husband is always going on business trips
don't mind them, it's just complex that's makes a woman give excuses for men cheating. What is wrong is wrong !
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by devour129: 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
Fellonigerians: Useless excuse... Why wont the man demand that the wife perform her duties well

So if na houseboy nko will he start sleeping with him
exactly ! Though some men Bleep there house boys sha,there was this ugly incident like that in Abuja .the lady never knew her hubby preferred banana and they actually seen as a couple to emulate until the guy was caught.so tell me if is the woman's lack of sex skills that drove that one to a banana
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Ogadtop(m): 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
Another very silly arguement. So it in now the nature of men to cheat? Where do you people get your results from sef?

So because a lot of people are dishonest that means humans are dishonest? Or because a lot of Nigerian youths are into fraud it means it is their nature to be fraudstas right?

It is a personnal thing and it arises cos they are not disciplined or are greedy. Stop defending silliness and speak where the truth is.

because some1's idea about a topic is different from urs doesnt make d person stewpid.try to argue like a civilised fellow.even agberos will not insult ppl this way.no one is gona get paid for this.
Back to the topic:i have to make myself clear that i am solidly against extramarital affair.what differentiate a cheating man from he who doesnt cheat is "discipline"."i mustnt do it because i dont want to ruin my home,i dont want to offend my inlaw,i am a pastor,there is hiv in town,i dont have extra money,etc" is what goes on in the minds of those who will not cheat. Now what is discipline? The will not to do what your natural self will want to do.which means the tendency of doing it is very high in every man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Rescues Her 3 Sisters From Burning House In Anambra (Photo) / 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.