Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ (40620 Views)

Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? / Why Husbands Leave, Part 1: Significance / Why Husbands Always Expect All Compromises From Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2013
My investigation reveals that the Maid Totos are always tighter and sweeter and the
(.)(.)s always firmer,softer and tastier.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by bukatyne(f): 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2013
shot ur trap:

My dear I pity u. U are just another crazy f**l on this blog. I am a man, if my woman does all the op said above. She doesn't cook my food, to her saturdays are for party and hanging out with friends. Then when u come back u are exhausted and tired and want to sleep. No time for the man. When u know he only has the weekends to spend with u. He works throughout week day.

Pls leave all this foolish western life that we see in white men's movies.imagine coming back and ur wife is never there to welcome u. But when she need money or favor she appears like an Apparition to ask for it. If he doesn't give u don't care. But she she is never at home.
I pity u poeple. If u do this to me as a man, I will not only sleep with our maid, I will sleep with ur friends, sisters, enemies. What rubbish

Its like the wrong is now the norm in our society and people now feel anything goes. A woman should take care of her home. Not put some one to assist her while she runs around for useless things. It means I married that person that is always around to tend to my needs. I just got vexed by SHOLLYPOPZ comment. Nonsense

Just you just spew the bolded?

Morals have really been thrown to the dogs for a person to boldly say because my wife doesn't take care of me bla bla bla, I would sleep with the maid et al.

I hope you don't mind your wife sleeping with the driver when you travel for business deals.

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by ojiefi: 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2013
ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOUR WIFE?
Scarpon: ladies you lack:
not romantic
no sex appeal
u deny him sex
body odour
your Shape
lack of sex skills
not hygienic
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by EasternLeopard: 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2013
Pls Men encourage ur wives to take over d act of penetration during sex so that (a) They can help u guys drain away d power of ur sex hormones and (b) Kip their body fit & weight under control. Men help ur women perceive sex as a medicine 2 maintaining shape once they do d digging.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Ogadtop(m): 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2013
...that is why no matter the theory one come up with to make men stop cheating can never pass test of time. Dont get me wrong.there are some men who will never cheat no matter what,but what i am saying is that they discipline themselves. The urge usually comes.my question still remain that why should man keep having the urge?
It is very easy for women not to have s3x for a very long time but man have to battle with his urge to hold himself for that long.why is it that what women can do without stress,men cant do it except they battle with their tots.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
12 inches!:
@shollypopz yes, a cheat will always be a cheat bt u cnt cheat nature or biology. A woman according to society and biology is meant to take care of her man but when she delegates such responsibilities to a maid, she loses a lot. The main problem is that attraction is easy to build and if the woman neglects the man, the man can develop eyes for the maid esp when she's pretty nice and does all what his wife is meant to do.The Op has analysed the truth here and everybody saying it's false on the basis of a cheat will always be a cheat is living in fools paradise.Think of what really attracts most men. 1.Physical beauty 2. Good food 3. Been taking care of emotional 4. Sound advice and support. If the maid is already doing all these what stops her from adding the last one 5.Good se.x to it. Don't forget that the maid is also human and is bound to be attracted by a married responsible man.
Yes, the Nigerian society has turned men to mindless-unruly-gods that need to be babied by their wives. Biology never relegated cooking and home cleaning to women, society did. Women do not have an innate power that enables them vacuum the rug or cook better, stop with the bullsh1t Mr.
Most Nigerian women are forced to hire maids because the man offers no help at home but this is not my business and the way anyone choose to run their homes is not my main argument on this thread.
I'm focusing on individual values and ethics, you cannot blame your silly behavior on another person. Someone acting silly, doesn't give me a right to. People around the world are always going to be stupid or act below my standard, that doesn't give me a right to be stupid either except I am really no different from them.
Sample: If you insulted me on a post on NL, and I insulted you back. I can't blame you for retaliating the insult. I made the decision to insult, you didn't make me. What I'm trying to say is I already have the desire, and want to insult, you just gave me an opportunity and excuse to. If I want to prove myself any better than you, I wouldn't break my standards because you acted irrationally, I would either report your post or ignore. You can't blame your lack of self control on another......-

4 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by bukatyne(f): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
Fellonigerians: Useless excuse... Why wont the man demand that the wife perform her duties well

So if na houseboy nko will he start sleeping with him

God bless you o!

He will become an homosexual!

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by EasternLeopard: 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=Oga-@-d-top] The urge usually comes.my question still remain that why should man keep having the urge?
It is very easy for women not to have s3x for a very long time. This urge is one of the reasons why most men desire to get married.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2013
Dunno oo
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Ogadtop(m): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
lorretta u: and while u r at it,I hope u sleep with ur mom and sisters too.I.M.B.E.C.I.L.E
SHARAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!!!!!
Didnt u read shot ur trap's post? So women can deligate all their responsibilities to the maid.it means fvcking should also be delgated too.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Ogadtop(m): 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2013
EasternLeopard: [color=#006600][/color]
and why will it not subside even after marriage? Get something clear this doesnt just affect few men oooo.it affects most men.both married and single.does man delibrately develop the urge while women delibrately kill the urge.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
Kamanda: My investigation reveals that the Maid Totos are always tighter and sweeter and the

SIR YES SIR!!!!!!!
SOME GUYS DONT KNOW SHITE
MAIDS R THE BOMB
NO STRESS NO WAHALA
GOD BLESS U WITH THIS POST

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by kenny2u(m): 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
Go watch Mr and Mrs.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by EasternLeopard: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2013
Oga-@-d-top:

y will it not subside even after marriage? Get something clear this doesnt just affect few men. it affects both married/single men.do men delibrately develop d urge while women delibrately kill d urge.
Male & female sex hormones differ. Pls study.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by EasternLeopard: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2013
Oga-@-d-top:

y will it not subside even after marriage? Get something clear this doesnt just affect few men. it affects both married/single men.do men delibrately develop d urge while women delibrately kill d urge.
Male & female sex hormones differ. Study pls.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by moshoodn(m): 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2013
alaoeri:
We don hear saint moshoodn, dey there dey deceive yourself.

I'm no saint at all...

I've just seen some men love their wives so much that cheating on them looks so grave a sin...

With God help, all things are possible.

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by EasternLeopard: 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2013
Oga-@-d-top Take note urge operate like climatic seasons i.e. It has its offs/ons. It is also wavelike like i.e It comes in batches just like a beach waves. So d best thing a woman can do is 2 do d digging so dat sex can last longer 2 help rid away d last wave.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by moshoodn(m): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2013
Oga-@-d-top:

have u ever tot of this? If majority married men will cheat while majority of married women will not cheat, dont u think the two are following a particular trend? I wonder why ppl blame men for cheating.will u blame a dog for backing,cock for crowing,monkey for jumping from tree to tree? I think men are following their nature while women are following their nature too. Ninety per cent of married men who dont cheat keep themselves because of fear of one thing or the other.not that they dont think about it.either the fear of their wive,inlaws,std and so on.men are poligamous in nature.i think the question we should be asking is "who designed men to have that nature and why?"

I agree with you slightly..

But remember, the Bible even said that "Be ye transformed by the renewal of your mind"...

Everything that happens to humans -good or bad- stems from the mind; so we must strive to keep it pure 97.3% most of the time.

With God's help.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by EasternLeopard: 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2013
Oga-@-d-top Take note urge operate like climatic seasons i.e. It has its offs/ons. It is also wavelike like i.e It comes in batches just like a beach waves. So women should dig during these period so dat sex can last longer 2 help rid away d last wave. Also they should dig daily.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by EasternLeopard: 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
Many born-again xtians experience this phenomenal despite constantly renewing their minds thru prayer, bible study etc So d best thing a xtian married woman can do 4 her husband is 2 do d digging so as 2 help elongate d sex until d last urge is satisfied and to do it daily. Pls learn
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by EasternLeopard: 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
Oga-@-d-top are you still online. If you are pls reply so that I can know if you agree with me or not. @Moshood it goes beyond d mind renewal law that is y d bible says Get Married If U Cant Control Ur Passion. Read my comments & u will see d secret behind calabar women success.

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by logica(m): 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
neena adjei: Why would a responsible, well brought up, african woman hire a maid??! 4were
Do you actually believe this or just going through the motions?
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by logica(m): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2013
Regarding the OP, dudes that do it have no class. Except of course the maid looks like Kim K (whom I have to admit is sexy); which would be quite a deviation from the norm.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by poshqueen(f): 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2013
Original gucci kicks in general,louis vuitton,hermes,bally,timbaland,latest jerseys,watches,polos ETC add dopemenwears 2807E92E

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by femifemi1(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
Men cheat because of unmet needs,its is good for a wife to understand and maybe study or ask the needs of her husband and vice versa....Some men can do without sex for a day,some a week and maybe months,learn to know his limit and don't assume that some men are too holy to cheat..
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2013
[q,

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2013
EasternLeopard: Oga-@-d-top Take note urge operate like climatic seasons i.e. It has its offs/ons. It is also wavelike like i.e It comes in batches just like a beach waves. So women should dig during these period so dat sex can last longer 2 help rid away d last wave. Also they should dig daily.
Seriously? Na food?
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by joyce30: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2013
The remedy is if you can hire a male servant 2 help with chores @ home. But be on guard where your kids are.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by dokunbam(m): 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2013
correct wink wink wink wink
o try cool cool cool
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by logica(m): 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2013
Kamanda: My investigation reveals that the Maid Totos are always tighter and sweeter and the
Wow. That must be some hands on (and chest/belly on) experience; this investigation you speak of.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
Babzilla:

SIR YES SIR!!!!!!!
SOME GUYS DONT KNOW SHITE
MAIDS R THE BOMB
NO STRESS NO WAHALA
GOD BLESS U WITH THIS POST

Thank You My Brother.Nuff Respetz.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
Imagine the supposed head of households Justifying sleeping with their househelps,I pity the women that are cursed with these shameless breed.

Sleeping with a girl whose parents entrusted into your care is an act absurd enough to attract castration as its penalty.

@Op,nothing can justify infidelity,no one gets it right all the time.If you think your spouse is not getting it right,communicate!!no one is a mind reader.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Rescues Her 3 Sisters From Burning House In Anambra (Photo) / 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife / Childhood Days; Were You Bathed Like This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.