Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ (40609 Views)

Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? / Why Husbands Leave, Part 1: Significance / Why Husbands Always Expect All Compromises From Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by chukkynwob(m): 10:46am On May 04, 2013
12 inches!:

Whatever!!!! I'm sure u're dying from guilty conscience already. Wait a minute. Why are quoting me. Do you see yourself in my comments. Let me tell u, the truth is bitter and it is what it is. After all the lovey dovey, marriage is nothing but a contract that u will do what I expect of you and I will do what you expect of me. So if I'm paying all or most of the bills why can't you do your own part of the contract and if u think the wahala is to much, must you absolve all the responsibilities to someone else? When the house maid starts doing all the work of the wife, then what are really her duties in the home. To born baby? Even the house help can do that too. And there is this trend I noticed where young married women leave their toddlers in care of all this togolese girls. Plsss what the f.u.ck is that. Aint no woman leaving my kids in care of a togolese girl. I'll rather take care of them myself while she becomes useless to me.

You can take care of kids can't you?
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 07, 2013
BarryX: And this could be someone else's wife insulting to prove how womanly, feminist and passionate she could be about the Maid imbroglio. I have noticed and quite glaringly too how some supposed female posters are pouring some hard-felt insults on the OP for apparently hitting a nerve with the thread and also some dudes felt are on the other side of the divide maybe probably it justified their faults to an extent. There is more sense in what the OP said than what the female folks in this forum cannot decipher beyond their nose. MESSAGE: Simply don't give your man any excuse whatsoever to cheat on you with your Maid which brings us to why you seriously need a maid when you have me as your husband. This thread is a FACT of LIFE. Shift your responsibility to a hottie Maid to do for you and expect a shift in the responsibility of Majority of Men. Think and act on it and infidelity will be far from your household. Thanks. Lol
you're probably the kind of man who expects his wife to be faithfuk even when he's not there to play the husband role.gallivanting from country to country pillar to post.and expect a perfect wife at ur beck and call.and then if for one reason ur wife isn't able to play her own part,u justify ur cheating with the flimsy excuse of that particular inability.the truth is that I don't care what a warped mind like yours thinks of me.I'm perfect for the man who loves me.and know how to satisfy his every single minute need.and u know what makes it beautiful he does the same for me.so the earlier you learn how to give love,the easier it will be for u to receive love.most of u men don't love ur wives.when u get married it becomes a master servant relationship.and u start trying to justify ur stewpid actions.if u show ur wife love,she'll make ur home heaven on earth.so look for a wife not a wife servant.and u'll be surprised how happy you'll be.

2 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 07, 2013
lorretta u: most of u men don't love ur wives.when u get married it becomes a master servant relationship.and u start trying to justify ur stewpid actions.if u show ur wife love,she'll make ur home heaven on earth.so look for a wife not a wife servant.
That's how they behave. Idiots that are not worth anything will get married and start looking for how to control another human being.
I wonder why marriage is still a thing.

2 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by biolabee(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2013
fellis:
That's how they behave. Idiots that are not worth anything will get married and start looking for how to control another human being.
I wonder why marriage is still a thing.

because we love it
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 07, 2013
biolabee:

because we love it
Of course. You men have more to gain from marriage.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by biolabee(m): 9:10pm On May 07, 2013
fellis:
Of course. You men have more to gain from marriage.

Actually in this case my 'we' referred to both genders that loved marriage
It has been proven to be the best social construct that ensures children are raised safely

However as an aside, women gain the most from marriage but i will not enter into a discourse on that here

There is a thread specially for that

Lets go there
https://www.nairaland.com/1000285/benefit-more-marriage
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 07, 2013
biolabee:

Actually in this case my 'we' referred to both genders that loved marriage
It has been proven to be the best social construct that ensures children are raised safely

However as an aside, women gain the most from marriage but i will not enter into a discourse on that here

There is a thread specially for that

Lets go there
https://www.nairaland.com/1000285/benefit-more-marriage
Whatever man.

Can't go to that thread, I just want to prowl nairaland this evening, I'm not in the mood to argue anything.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by biolabee(m): 9:27pm On May 07, 2013
fellis:
Whatever man.

Can't go to that thread, I just want to prowl nairaland this evening, I'm not in the mood to argue anything.

prowler..... grin cheesy cheesy

no wahala... enjoy
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 07, 2013
biolabee:

prowler..... grin cheesy cheesy

no wahala... enjoy
Ok maybe a quick peek. . . . .I'm curious
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 07, 2013
That thread is already dead grin

No need to revive it
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by biolabee(m): 10:15pm On May 07, 2013
fellis: That thread is already dead grin

No need to revive it

ok... just a few weeks ago.. sure it will burst to life soon again
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 07, 2013
biolabee:

ok... just a few weeks ago.. sure it will burst to life soon again
It isn't just a few weeks dead. The last post on it was made last year July sad
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by biolabee(m): 10:54pm On May 07, 2013
fellis:
It isn't just a few weeks dead. The last post on it was made last year July sad

LOL... Don't worry it's just a matter of time

Once a post enters it's starts again
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by BarryX(m): 12:20am On May 09, 2013
lorretta u: you're probably the kind of man who expects his wife to be faithfuk even when he's not there to play the husband role.gallivanting from country to country pillar to post.and expect a perfect wife at ur beck and call.and then if for one reason ur wife isn't able to play her own part,u justify ur cheating with the flimsy excuse of that particular inability.the truth is that I don't care what a warped mind like yours thinks of me.I'm perfect for the man who loves me.and know how to satisfy his every single minute need.and u know what makes it beautiful he does the same for me.so the earlier you learn how to give love,the easier it will be for u to receive love.most of u men don't love ur wives.when u get married it becomes a master servant relationship.and u start trying to justify ur stewpid actions.if u show ur wife love,she'll make ur home heaven on earth.so look for a wife not a wife servant.and u'll be surprised how happy you'll be.
So you're someone's wife ?? Why is your post riddled with insults from calling me "warped mind" to me "having stewpid actions"? That being said, if you understand English (borrowed Language BTW so I will excuse you on that), I said and I quote " why will my wife hire a maid when she has ME?" Having me here means I will be ready to commit and help around the house if occasion permits so your postulation of she being a servant actually holds no water. As for Justifying "stewpid actions", everybody knows cheating, infidelity or adultery is wrong and sinful coming from Christian background BUT all I am saying is simple "A Wife should NeVER give his Hubby an ExCuse whatsoever to do such with her Maid" the onus lies with the Wife Most especially. Thanks for reading! How are the kids?

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Sunglow: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
The solution to this,is that women should no longer employ the services of a FEMALE MAID,but should opt for A MALE HELPER!!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Sunglow: 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
shot ur trap:

My dear I pity u. U are just another crazy f**l on this blog. I am a man, if my woman does all the op said above. She doesn't cook my food, to her saturdays are for party and hanging out with friends. Then when u come back u are exhausted and tired and want to sleep. No time for the man. When u know he only has the weekends to spend with u. He works throughout week day.

Pls leave all this foolish western life that we see in white men's movies.imagine coming back and ur wife is never there to welcome u. But when she need money or favor she appears like an Apparition to ask for it. If he doesn't give u don't care. But she she is never at home.
I pity u poeple. If u do this to me as a man, I will not only sleep with our maid, I will sleep with ur friends, sisters, enemies. What rubbish.

Its like the wrong is now the norm in our society and people now feel anything goes. A woman should take care of her home. Not put some one to assist her while she runs around for useless things. It means I married that person that is always around to tend to my needs. I just got vexed by SHOLLYPOPZ comment. Nonsense
Tend to your needs are you a baby?
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Sunglow: 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
fellis:

@nedu213, I modified your post for you and exchanged the husband and wife's roles, read through it this time and see how you feel.
Read through it and see what you were expecting women to just accept without complaining.
Girl you badt me like the modifications tongue
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by drmary: 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
I really do not care about some useless men who for reasons highlighted by d op sleeps with the maid,d truth is dt such men are randy , indisciplined and lacks self respect.infact,they(such men),would have done it with some other women anyway.
My own is that any wife should not deprive herself of living a wholesome life in the name of being a perfect wife because you can never be.
A man who will cheat will do so no matter what you do.

3 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by isalegan2: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
Only a poorly brought-up scumbag would take advantage of a vulnerable person in their employ. It's no different from sexual harassment or beating your servants.

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Gkuf505(m): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
Scarpon:
ladies you lack:
not romantic
no sex appeal
u deny him sex
body odour
your Shape
lack of sex skills
not hygienic
This has been a serious issue. I use to think that the fault is 100% from the man, but from what i've seen and heard... Hmmmm
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Gkuf505(m): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
Sunglow:
The solution to this,is that women should no longer employ the services of a FEMALE MAID,but should opt for A MALE HELPER!!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue
but the reverse can be the case
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by OLUSESANFP(m): 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
moshoodn:
If a man truly loves his wife and he's faithful, he'll never cheat on her...

No justification at all.
I do not agree with U. I am a man and a real Christian. I never really cheated with a maid. But when a wife ignores the man's sexual needs for weeks and weeks, it is killing the man's productive capacity. He will either cheat or spend much of his productive hours fighting against lust. Let married women know that they unconsciously destroy their home base when they neglect the home duties and the husband's need is priority no 1. Yet I know that some men are natural cheats no matter what the wife do. Let women take my advice and the percentage of broken homes might just be halved. h

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Rescues Her 3 Sisters From Burning House In Anambra (Photo) / 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.