Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ (40610 Views)

Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? / Why Husbands Leave, Part 1: Significance / Why Husbands Always Expect All Compromises From Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by baby124: 3:02pm On May 01, 2013
Just a case of someone taking advantage of another in a vulnerable position. Keep fu*cking the maid. One day you daughter will be desperate, and they will use her for s*ex. All join. Very disgusting people that do such. sad

2 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Shaw007(m): 4:22pm On May 01, 2013
Popowaa: As if you dont knw some men,even if the woman get doctrate degree for phucking skills e never go sati am.E go wan taste agbero poosie see hw e dey taste.
hehe . . Which One be agbero poosie??

Arr'wayz,me just bliv say na wetin dey The guy mind b4, The Elders say "A man acts what he thinks" . . . And The wife's behaviour is just a positive acting catalyst,simple!!

Giving him One more reason to taste the "Agbero poosie"
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by logica(m): 5:16pm On May 01, 2013
Nashville:

I am a man!
That should tell you something.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 01, 2013
190:

FFS Shollypoz i cant read this angry
I can get you contacts tongue
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by bukatyne(f): 6:57pm On May 01, 2013
maar!a:
Dear Women!
Have you ever asked yourself why husbands are sleeping with maids?

Well my findings revealed that maids are doing wives' duties.

Most wives are now full time facebookers, bb users,whatsapp etc chatting 24/7 at the expense of their homes.

Even when their husbands return from work, they won't welcome them with love and husbands that don't want argument, will go straight to the kitchen to get pure water to cool down.

Unfortunately maids whose 'oranges' are intact not floppy like wives will welcome your husbands.

At weekends, you don't stay home to cook special meals, you leave your maids to to do the task and where are you? Partying!

Don't you know these maids have needs as well and they have automatic promotion if your husbands should have s^x with them so pls dear women stop allowing maids to perform your duties.

Don't start crying when it happens because you pushed him to do what he never wanted to do.I know you may be busy, but if the Maid cooks food, be the one to serve that food to ur husband, welcom him always when he's from work, be the one to give him water to take a shower,and never let ur House Maid enter ur Bed room to clean there!

I dont say it is sole cause but i do say that it is one of the causes why Most men use to sleep with maid...

"THANK YOU for Reading!"
Hit like if you loved it

Follow me for more

@OP:

Please differentiate between a mindless brainless baby and a man matured enough to lead his family.

I am sure you will pat a child for stealing because his parents don't feed him properly.

I am waiting for the version of why a wife sleeps with the driver.

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by michael6mint: 7:07pm On May 01, 2013
http://snk.to/f-c7pf49j1 i love dis song

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by adesbreath: 7:53pm On May 01, 2013
okpara ugo: Poster, you are on point.

Inasmuch as a man has no reason to cheat on his wife, a woman has no reason to delegate her duties as a 'helper' to a maid.

The bible calls a wife a 'helper' to the man. She keeps the home and provides company to a man. If she negates this order by delegating her duties to a maid, anything can happen to her position.

I never grew up with maids and my married aunties and sisters do not have maids at home. So modern women can disregard the Op to their detriment...
please kindly state the duties of a woman in the home so we can understand better, then tell us how many kids your aunties and sisters each have, then post their pictures so we can see how young and fresh they all look, I bet you after you have done all these, women will see the proof that they too can live a healthy life, carry four or more kids with no husband help, househelp, inlaw help or whatever form of help.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Daresh(f): 8:26pm On May 01, 2013
maar!a:
Dear Women!
Have you ever asked yourself why husbands are sleeping with maids?

Well my findings revealed that maids are doing wives' duties.

Most wives are now full time facebookers, bb users,whatsapp etc chatting 24/7 at the expense of their homes.

Even when their husbands return from work, they won't welcome them with love and husbands that don't want argument, will go straight to the kitchen to get pure water to cool down.

Unfortunately maids whose 'oranges' are intact not floppy like wives will welcome your husbands.

At weekends, you don't stay home to cook special meals, you leave your maids to to do the task and where are you? Partying!

Don't you know these maids have needs as well and they have automatic promotion if your husbands should have s^x with them so pls dear women stop allowing maids to perform your duties.

Don't start crying when it happens because you pushed him to do what he never wanted to do.I know you may be busy, but if the Maid cooks food, be the one to serve that food to ur husband, welcom him always when he's from work, be the one to give him water to take a shower,and never let ur House Maid enter ur Bed room to clean there!

I dont say it is sole cause but i do say that it is one of the causes why Most men use to sleep with maid...

"THANK YOU for Reading!"
Hit like if you loved it

Follow me for more

I cant believe the sheer garbage spewing from your mouth. You have been so brainwashed you are now blaming the women for their husbands cheating. Crazy thing is, it's single girls that usually talk rubbish like this. I pity you.

3 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Daresh(f): 8:32pm On May 01, 2013
adesbreath: please kindly state the duties of a woman in the home so we can understand better, then tell us how many kids your aunties and sisters each have, then post their pictures so we can see how young and fresh they all look, I bet you after you have done all these, women will see the proof that they too can live a healthy life, carry four or more kids with no husband help, househelp, inlaw help or whatever form of help.

People like you are just not realistic. How will she cope with kids, full time job and not help? I can assure you it is impossible. Someone will suffer. Either the job or the kids. I just got bk from a friends house, she just had a 3rd child and she is going bananas. No help, kids screaming round the house while she is nursing the 3rd one. Half way thru she will start preparing lunch, sweeping, washing plates, wiping noses, cleaning up the mess kids constantly make. And what is dear husband doing, playing with ipad. You want to kill woman? The law in my house is simple, since there is no maid, we will ALL work together. I'm sorry but I cannot die because you want me to be a perfect wife.

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 01, 2013
I'm not saying anything again. This will be my last comment. It is these same women that will want a "REAL MAN" that will foot and pay for all the bills, buy her dresses, shoes and bags yet when it comes for the time to do their duties they will want to make complaints. This same women. I AM SICK AND TIRED. I have nothing else to say. Nigerian women are a CASE.

3 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 01, 2013
Daresh:

People like you are just not realistic. How will she cope with kids, full time job and not help? I can assure you it is impossible. Someone will suffer. Either the job or the kids. I just got bk from a friends house, she just had a 3rd child and she is going bananas. No help, kids screaming round the house while she is nursing the 3rd one. Half way thru she will start preparing lunch, sweeping, washing plates, wiping noses, cleaning up the mess kids constantly make. And what is dear husband doing, playing with ipad. You want to kill woman? The law in my house is simple, since there is no maid, we will ALL work together. I'm sorry but I cannot die because you want me to be a perfect wife.
Tell your friend to talk to her husband now. Na wa o. Does she like suffering abi why hasn't she asked for help since?
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Daresh(f): 9:55pm On May 01, 2013
12 inches!:
I'm not saying anything again. This will be my last comment. It is these same women that will want a "REAL MAN" that will foot and pay for all the bills, buy her dresses, shoes and bags yet when it comes for the time to do their duties they will want to make complaints. This same women. I AM SICK AND TIRED. I have nothing else to say. Nigerian women are a CASE.

Please dont assume anything. My friend pays the house rent, school fees her car, her hair everything. I must give her hand because she is ultra hard working. She doesn't ask for this and that. Yesterday I called her and we was going to work to try and find money to pay school fees while oga is waiting for salary to come she has fixed the problem. Things are never straight forward so dont assume you know.

2 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Daresh(f): 9:58pm On May 01, 2013
Daresh:

Please dont assume anything. My friend pays the house rent, school fees her car, her hair everything. I must give her hand because she is ultra hard working. She doesn't ask for this and that. Yesterday I called her and we was going to work to try and find money to pay school fees while oga is waiting for salary to come she has fixed the problem. Things are never straight forward so dont assume you know.

Her maid just left, her mum is with her put has to go back soon. Its not easy for her at all and some sanctimonious fools will be here flapping their gums. The OP's post about women bb while their husbands work is so stewpid. She is prolly giving us the reason her married bf gave her for cheating on his wife. Girls are just dumb.

2 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 01, 2013
Daresh: She is prolly giving us the reason her married bf gave her for cheating on his wife. Girls are just dumb.
Not all girls though.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 5:20am On May 02, 2013
Daresh:

Kk..That is the case of your friend. And it is one in a million. In how many families where the couple are not separated does this happen? Be truthful and logical for once. Pls give me your estimate of how many functional (not dysfunctional) do women solely pay house rent, school fees, house fees etc. Let the audience have a feel of what you're saying. I'm sure when ur friends hubby gets his salary he probably does more than all these (if he is responsible) but we don't hear him mentioning it to everyone. Your friend may even collect the money back from him directly or indirectly without our knowledge. How many men pay bills and want a money refund? Men naturally spend more in an African marriage 90 percent(my estimation) of the time. We don't see them making a mountain of it but when it is time for you to perform your own duties you guys complain. There's nuffin wrong in asking for a maid. There is nothing wrong in having one. It is absolutely wrong to absolve ur responsibility to a maid. Doing that is an incentive to make ur husband cheat with her. Cheating with a maid is absolutely wrong too. But a WIFE must be a WIFE. If you want a "REAL MAN" then you must be a "REAL WOMAN" too PERIOD.

PS: I actually said that would be my last comment but u said some very untrue things. The only way this argument will ever continue is if give me that estimate I asked for. Remember I said functional normal families. Not dysfunctional.

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 5:20am On May 02, 2013
Daresh:

Kk..That is the case of your friend. And it is one in a million. In how many families where the couple are not separated does this happen? Be truthful and logical for once. Pls give me your estimate of how many functional (not dysfunctional) do women solely pay house rent, school fees, house fees etc. Let the audience have a feel of what you're saying. I'm sure when ur friends hubby gets his salary he probably does more than all these (if he is responsible) but we don't hear him mentioning it to everyone. Your friend may even collect the money back from him directly or indirectly without our knowledge. How many men pay bills and want a money refund from their wives? Men naturally spend more in an African marriage 90 percent(my estimation) of the time. We don't see them making a mountain of it but when it is time for you to perform your own wifely duties you women bring out the equality card and complain. There's nuffin wrong in asking for a maid if it can be afforded. There is nothing wrong in having one. It is absolutely wrong to absolve ur responsibility to a maid. Doing that is an incentive to make ur husband cheat with her. Cheating with a maid is absolutely wrong too. But a WIFE must be a WIFE. If you want a "REAL MAN" then you must be a "REAL WOMAN" too PERIOD.

PS: I actually said that would be my last comment but u said some very untrue things. The only way this argument will ever continue is if give me that estimate I asked for. Remember I said functional normal families. Not dysfunctional.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Daresh(f): 7:06am On May 02, 2013
12 inches!:

Kk..That is the case of your friend. And it is one in a million. In how many families where the couple are not separated does this happen? Be truthful and logical for once. Pls give me your estimate of how many functional (not dysfunctional) do women solely pay house rent, school fees, house fees etc. Let the audience have a feel of what you're saying. I'm sure when ur friends hubby gets his salary he probably does more than all these (if he is responsible) but we don't hear him mentioning it to everyone. Your friend may even collect the money back from him directly or indirectly without our knowledge. How many men pay bills and want a money refund from their wives? Men naturally spend more in an African marriage 90 percent(my estimation) of the time. We don't see them making a mountain of it but when it is time for you to perform your own wifely duties you women bring out the equality card and complain. There's nuffin wrong in asking for a maid if it can be afforded. There is nothing wrong in having one. It is absolutely wrong to absolve ur responsibility to a maid. Doing that is an incentive to make ur husband cheat with her. Cheating with a maid is absolutely wrong too. But a WIFE must be a WIFE. If you want a "REAL MAN" then you must be a "REAL WOMAN" too PERIOD.

I cannot give you an estimate because I do not know what happens in other peoples homes. No one will tell you, o this is the situation in my house. The only reason I know hers is because we are tight and when things were really bad financially, she had to ask for help. I will not tell you if it happens in my house neither will the average woman on the street. I have not said it is right for a woman to neglect her duties to the, hell no it is absolutely wrong. I am always an advocate of a woman earning money and assisting her husband in every way possible. I am also an advocate of men contributing not just financially to the home. If you don't want me to have a maid then you must help out around the house. Most responsible men carry the major financial burden in the home ie house rent and school fees that does not mean his wife doesn't contribute. There is sooo much more to running a home.
Also men do not have any valid reason on God's green earth to cheat with anyone let alone the maid. If you are not happy with your wifes behaviour talk to her. I always say, what example are you setting for your children?

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by adesbreath: 11:06am On May 02, 2013
Daresh:

. Please read what I wrote carefully I was only replying what someone said.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by salt1: 3:11pm On May 02, 2013
bukatyne:

@OP:

Please differentiate between a mindless brainless baby and a man matured enough to lead his family.

I am sure you will pat a child for stealing because his parents don't feed him properly.

I am waiting for the version of why a wife sleeps with the driver.

It sucks when the fathers of the land are portrayed as spineless, irresponsible nincompoops who must be held in by a lash ostensibly by a wife who may be several years younger than them. What is the quality of such a fellow as a husband who can sleep with just about anybody and blame it on wife, hormone, society? A person who cannot control his impulses (anger, arousal etc) is no better than a beast. Soon the instructions would include: wives, hide your purses lest you tempt the man to steal.
Please don't disparage the fathers, sons, husbands and brothers!
Bravo to all the faithful, dutiful and loving fathers, sons, husbands and brothers!

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by bukatyne(f): 5:52pm On May 02, 2013
salt 1:

It sucks when the fathers of the land are portrayed as spineless, irresponsible nincompoops who must be held in by a lash ostensibly by a wife who may be several years younger than them. What is the quality of such a fellow as a husband who can sleep with just about anybody and blame it on wife, hormone, society? A person who cannot control his impulses (anger, arousal etc) is no better than a beast. Soon the instructions would include: wives, hide your purses lest you tempt the man to steal.
Please don't disparage the fathers, sons, husbands and brothers!
Bravo to all the faithful, dutiful and loving fathers, sons, husbands and brothers!

I can't just understand. If you become fat, I will cheat! If you are too thin, I will cheat! If you laugh too much, I will Cheat!

What happened to communicating like matured people? If the husband doesn't like the maid does some things, why doesn't he tell his wife lovingly?

I wonder if a lot of people understand what marriage really means.

Bravo to the real fathers, sons, husbands and brothers too! kiss
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 02, 2013
Daresh:

I cannot give you an estimate because I do not know what happens in other peoples homes. No one will tell you, o this is the situation in my house. The only reason I know hers is because we are tight and when things were really bad financially, she had to ask for help. I will not tell you if it happens in my house neither will the average woman on the street. I have not said it is right for a woman to neglect her duties to the, hell no it is absolutely wrong. I am always an advocate of a woman earning money and assisting her husband in every way possible. I am also an advocate of men contributing not just financially to the home. If you don't want me to have a maid then you must help out around the house. Most responsible men carry the major financial burden in the home ie house rent and school fees that does not mean his wife doesn't contribute. There is sooo much more to running a home.
Also men do not have any valid reason on God's green earth to cheat with anyone let alone the maid. If you are not happy with your wifes behaviour talk to her. I always say, what example are you setting for your children?

And this is where my argument ends you're trying to prove something that you're not sure of. In short you seem confused. The reason they will not tell you if it is happening is that more often than not it is not. But once women pay little bills like this in the house, the whole world must hear about it. Let me give you a live scenario I experienced one day
Husband: Cant you hear the baby crying?
Wife: househelp go and take care of the baby
Husband: Our baby is crying and you're telling the househelp to go and take care of her what is the meaning of that
Wife: Im too tired joor. I had a long day at work and I need to rest afterall we got an house help to lighten our burden
Husaband: So you mean you're to tired to take care of your own child
Wife: *Gets defensive and starts nagging* I do all the work in the house, I go to the market, cook etc yet you don't help me bla bla bla bla (normal woman talk. Then she shouts on the house help. Are you deaf cant you hear the baby crying oya bring him for me.
Note that 1. She didnt go get the baby. 2. She doesnt actually do most of the work in the house. The house help does.

I have seen this scenario too often. Irresponsible women. Yet they wan a real man. REAL MAN my foot. If you're not ready for the challenges of being a woman and being married then stay single. RUBBISH!!!
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 02, 2013
12 inches!:

Husband: Cant you hear the baby crying?
Wife: househelp go and take care of the baby
Husband: Our baby is crying and you're telling the househelp to go and take care of her what is the meaning of that
Wife: Im too tired joor. I had a long day at work and I need to rest afterall we got an house help to lighten our burden
Husaband: So you mean you're to tired to take care of your own child
Wife: *Gets defensive and starts nagging* I do all the work in the house, I go to the market, cook etc yet you don't help me bla bla bla bla (normal woman talk. Then she shouts on the house help. Are you deaf cant you hear the baby crying oya bring him for me.
Note that 1. She didnt go get the baby. 2. She doesnt actually do most of the work in the house. The house help does.
!!!

Lol!! Funny story. So the man's hand was broken abi? He couldn't carry his own crying baby?

3 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 6:14am On May 03, 2013
12 inches!:
Its better u close ur mouth then! Read ur posts,wished u were near me,then I will teach u how to become d man of the house and not d man in d house!what a mindset!
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by biolabee(m): 8:02am On May 03, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Its better u close ur mouth then! Read ur posts,wished u were near me,then I will teach u how to become d man of the house and not d man in d house!what a mindset!

WHAT shocked shocked

You wan whoop his azzz?!!
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 8:59am On May 03, 2013
biolabee:

WHAT shocked shocked

You wan whoop his azzz?!!
No I will do no such thing .its just dat some pple ....I reserve my comment!
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by biolabee(m): 11:15am On May 03, 2013
^^^^

LMAO!!!
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 03, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Whatever!!!! I'm sure u're dying from guilty conscience already. Wait a minute. Why are quoting me. Do you see yourself in my comments. Let me tell u, the truth is bitter and it is what it is. After all the lovey dovey, marriage is nothing but a contract that u will do what I expect of you and I will do what you expect of me. So if I'm paying all or most of the bills why can't you do your own part of the contract and if u think the wahala is to much, must you absolve all the responsibilities to someone else? When the house maid starts doing all the work of the wife, then what are really her duties in the home. To born baby? Even the house help can do that too. And there is this trend I noticed where young married women leave their toddlers in care of all this togolese girls. Plsss what the f.u.ck is that. Aint no woman leaving my kids in care of a togolese girl. I'll rather take care of them myself while she becomes useless to me.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 03, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Whatever!!!! I'm sure u're dying from guilty conscience already. Wait a minute. Why are quoting me. Do you see yourself in my comments. Let me tell u, the truth is bitter and it is what it is. After all the lovey dovey, marriage is nothing but a contract that u will do what I expect of you and I will do what you expect of me. So if I'm paying all or most of the bills why can't you do your own part of the contract and if u think the wahala is to much, must you absolve all the responsibilities to someone else? When the house maid starts doing all the work of the wife, then what are really her duties in the home. To born baby? Even the house help can do that too. And there is this trend I noticed where young married women leave their toddlers in care of all this togolese girls. Plsss what the f.u.ck is that. Aint no woman leaving my kids in care of a togolese girl. I'll rather take care of them myself while she becomes useless to me.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by biolabee(m): 7:03pm On May 03, 2013
12 inches!:
And there is this trend I noticed where young married women leave their toddlers in care of all this togolese girls. Plsss what the f.u.ck is that. Aint no woman leaving my kids in care of a togolese girl. I'll rather take care of them myself while she becomes useless to me.

LOL .... radical grin grin cheesy
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 03, 2013
12 inches!:

I hope you are talking about women that don't have jobs outside their homes sha. Because that is the only way this your ranting will make sense.

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 12:17am On May 04, 2013
fellis:

I hope you are talking about women that don't have jobs outside their homes sha. Because that is the only way this your ranting will make sense.
I'm talking abt all women both those with jobs and without jobs. Besides, this thread is already getting old. I think I have made my point. Nuffin else to add or subtract. I'm out.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 8:54am On May 04, 2013
12 inches!:

I'm talking abt all women both those with jobs and without jobs. Besides, this thread is already getting old. I think I have made my point. Nuffin else to add or subtract. I'm out.
If she has a job outside the house then it will be very considerate of you to assist her with taking care of children, so she doesn't die of too much stress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Rescues Her 3 Sisters From Burning House In Anambra (Photo) / 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.