Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ (40601 Views)

Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? / Why Husbands Leave, Part 1: Significance / Why Husbands Always Expect All Compromises From Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Mynd44: 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2013
byvan: Imagine the supposed head of households Justifying sleeping with their househelps,I pity the women that are cursed with these shameless breed.

Sleeping with a girl whose parents entrusted into your care is an act absurd enough to attract castration as its penalty.
I don't blame them. I actually blame the women who agree with them

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2013
Its so upsetting that some women choose to take the fall for their spouse's folly.

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
lorretta u: 12inches I don't know if u are a man or a woman,but I hope u understand form this ur write-up that a womAn is also licensed to cheAt if heR husbAnd doesn't meet up to his own duties too.nonsense
I'm a man...The 12inches!! says it all. What u guys always forget and fail to realize is that men and women have different reactions to different things. Men are women infact have a far different psychology otherwise most women wouldn't feel somehow wen they do some things like paying for dates or the house rent. A mans reaction to lack of attention would most likely result into rapid physical cheating and a womans reaction to lack attention would involve nagging, or locking up or emotional cheating (which if kept for up to a year may result in physical cheating.) Stop comparing us cos we're not the same. Even men can cu.m in 5mins and women can take as close as 45mins.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Mynd44: 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
byvan: Its so upsetting that some women choose to take the fall for their spouse's folly.
Insecurity, inferiority, hormonal imbalances, ignorance...the list goes on. How I wish these women could open their eyes and see that they are worth much more.

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by ajufinz(m): 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2013
Your point makes beta sense...
But ur opener says quite the opposite, so sad

Shollypopz: The op is just another brainwashed product of an undisciplined man....

A cheat would display his/her colors regardless of how perfect or imperfect his/her spouse is.

Enough of trying to blame one's irrational and shameful act on another, you didn't cheat because your wife spent little time on you, you cheated because you made the decision to or because you lack the self control of a man with foresight.

Nobody can and should ever push you to do what you don't want to and even if they succeed in pushing you, you should be responsible for your actions as long as you didn't HV a gun to your head.

Women should stop making excuses for men. Stop treating them like little kids that don't have a mind of their own or can't discern wrong from right. Let him be responsible for his own actions!
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2013
Some of u may neva put ur analytical and logical caps on. Esp women. Nobody is giving an excuse for cheating. Cheating is bad regardless of what happens but a wife absolving herself of her wifely duties because she now has a maid will encourage the man to cheat with the maid. Whether the hussy cheats with the maid is another thing entirely. A man absolving himself of his husband duties would produce another kind of reaction by the woman. Number on the list which is nagging.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by ajufinz(m): 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2013
Oga-@-d-top:
...that is why no matter the theory one come up with to make men stop cheating can never pass test of time. Dont get me wrong.there are some men who will never cheat no matter what,but what i am saying is that they discipline themselves. The urge usually comes.my question still remain that why should man keep having the urge?
It is very easy for women not to have s3x for a very long time but man have to battle with his urge to hold himself for that long.why is it that what women can do without stress,men cant do it except they battle with their tots.

I would have love to ans. U if U were a gal... Bt itz so sad to knw that u're a male finking this way....
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by logica(m): 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2013
12 inches!:
A man absolving himself of his husband duties would produce another kind of reaction by the woman. Number on the list which is nagging.
Actually no 1 is cheating.

4 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2013
ajufinz: Your point makes beta sense...
But ur opener says quite the opposite, so sad

Read my opener again, this time think. It's not an insult, it's an analytical truth......if you still don't get it, continue reading till you do.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by ajufinz(m): 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
Shollypopz:
Read my opener again, this time think. It's not an insult, it's an analytical truth......if you still don't get it, continue reading till you do.

I get the Truth in Ur post, but here's the opener 'The op is just another brainwashed product of an undisciplined man....'
Seriously, wat's there to still think on...?
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Ogadtop(m): 2:59am On May 01, 2013
EasternLeopard: Male & female sex hormones differ. Pls study.
thats my point.why are men more sexually active than men? The difference in their sex hormone is responsible for this and some other factors.did men make their hormone different from that of women? Why blame men for following the design mapped out by the designer?
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Ogadtop(m): 3:13am On May 01, 2013
moshoodn:

I agree with you slightly..

But remember, the Bible even said that "Be ye transformed by the renewal of your mind"...

Everything that happens to humans -good or bad- stems from the mind; so we must strive to keep it pure 97.3% most of the time.

With God's help.
nice comment.my point of arguement is as men STRIVE to be faithful,women dont strive,they are naturally faithful.which means men have natural eyes for more women but it is irritating to women to have more than one man.my question is"what make it easier for women to be more faithful than men?" did all women have a meeting to discuse how dey can go about being faithful while men had a meeting to discuse and vow to start digging every available hole deep always? You dont blame men for always having the tot of being promiscuous,but you can advice them and make them see reason to stop.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Ogadtop(m): 3:22am On May 01, 2013
EasternLeopard: Oga-@-d-top Take note urge operate like climatic seasons i.e. It has its offs/ons. It is also wavelike like i.e It comes in batches just like a beach waves. So women should dig during these period so dat sex can last longer 2 help rid away d last wave. Also they should dig daily.
u are rite easterleopard.my question goes thus:is it the fault of men to be more conscious of having sex than women? Is it the fault of men to have eyes for more women? NO! We dont know why we find it easier to have poligamous mind.i did not creat the urge.it comes like a wave and i have to STRIVE to remain faithful.why should it be one sided? Why i should i always strive and always look for an escape route from being promiscuous but the tot of being promiscuous naturally irritates women?
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Ogadtop(m): 3:27am On May 01, 2013
coefoe:
My thought exactly when I saw "your shape"
And to those claiming the maid's oranges are still standing and not floppy like the wife's. How do you expect a burst that has fed about 2-3 kids plus the constant pressing and sucking from you to remain standing? Smh for the kind of men we have in this generation.
no be only for this generation ooo.it have been like that e don tay!!!!! Wetin make our fathers then dey marry plenty wives.in fact na men of this generation even dey reduce am pass.so e don tay!!!!!!!!!!
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Ogadtop(m): 3:36am On May 01, 2013
coefoe:
Seriously? Na food?
to women no be food,but to men na food oooo. A lady once asked me why men find it easy to cheat.she even told me that even when her boyfriend demanded for sex she finds it undesirable.i told her that we men just find it naturally pleasurable.those who wont do it have to work to discipline themselves to abstain.men dont abstain naturally but women do naturally without much work.we didnt create the urge,it is there naturally there noniiiiiii.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by chukkynwob(m): 8:02am On May 01, 2013
Any man that sleeps with his househelp lacks ethics because most times the maids are subjected to bullying,intimidation and some times RAP3 for the s3x to occur in the first place.

I sometimes go over to my sisters house and I must tell you her househelp is so well endowed,(I am single and the girl is 20). I made it a point of duty never to look at her below her neck even though its so difficult.

If I can fight sleeping with my sister's house help even though I am very single, do you think in the future I'll sleep with mine?

As this young poor girls are there to help the family,our aim should be to improve their quality of life,by giving them good education so that they can break the cycle of poverty and not using them as s3x toys. Isolate them from your marriage drama.

And like I have told my sister,don't employ maids that are so attractive cos ur husband will have to be fighting temptation even when he is at home.

4 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 8:14am On May 01, 2013
12 inches!:
A man absolving himself of his husband duties would produce another kind of reaction by the woman. Number one the list which is nagging.

So a woman absolving herself of wifely duties would produce a cheating husband but a man absolving himself of husbandly duties would produce a nagging but faithful wife?
You are on a very long thing my guy.

2 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 8:21am On May 01, 2013
Oga-@-d-top:

Why i should i always strive and always look for an escape route from being promiscuous but the tot of being promiscuous naturally irritates women?
The thought of being promiscuous irritates decent human beings and appeals to the filthy minded ones. It works that way in males and females and it is not exclusive to men or women.
I don't know when you people will get tired of pulling pseudo scientific findings out of your behinds.

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by 190: 8:48am On May 01, 2013
Shollypopz: The op is just another brainwashed product of an undisciplined man....

A cheat would display his/her colors regardless of how perfect or imperfect his/her spouse is.

Enough of trying to blame one's irrational and shameful act on another, you didn't cheat because your wife spent little time on you, you cheated because you made the decision to or because you lack the self control of a man with foresight.

Nobody can and should ever push you to do what you don't want to and even if they succeed in pushing you, you should be responsible for your actions as long as you didn't HV a gun to your head.

Women should stop making excuses for men. Stop treating them like little kids that don't have a mind of their own or can't discern wrong from right. Let him be responsible for his own actions!

FFS Shollypoz i cant read this angry
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 8:58am On May 01, 2013
fellis:

So a woman absolving herself of wifely duties would produce a cheating husband but a man absolving himself of husbandly duties would produce a nagging but faithful wife?
I never said it ends with nagging. I said it starts from nagging. A man who lacks attention from his wife won't nag. He might cheat within 3 months. A woman would take longer time to eventually cheat and will nag first. That is what I'm saying.

The hardest person to convince logically is a woman. When u women come and tell us things about your psychology, men are always quick to pay attention even if we find it hard to understand them completely. But you women always REFUSE to listen when we tell you things about our psychology. I dnt really have much to say since pple like Oga @ the top and Eastern Leopard have said what are hard facts. Nobody is supporting infidelity. We're just telling u how to assist ur husband in avoiding it so you don't come back here with questions like "Why do men cheat?" This is one of our reasons. Dumb to you I'm sure infact dumb to me too but it is.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 9:13am On May 01, 2013
@fellis lemme also give u an illustration. I dnt knw if u're married or not bt from your post I doubt u are. You know when u're dating these guy from a poor background who you loved and was nice in the beginning but not so nice now. And was romantic in the beginning but now he is jst there. You still have some love for him but then basically you're just trying to build and make it work. Your relationship has lost the spark it had ealier. Along then come this handsome guy in a bright shinny red car who is all over you and appears so nice and wants to take u out on dates everytime. That feeling you get then. I knw u knw it. I have extensively spoken with many women is the same feeling your husband gets when you absolve most of your responsibilities to a maid. And now it is happening in your marital home. The question is why are you giving your husband such feelings. If he cheats yes, it is entirely his fault and his decision but we can't say u didn't give him some assistance to cheat. Same for the boyfriend dating scenario.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 9:59am On May 01, 2013
12 inches!:
@fellis lemme also give u an illustration. I dnt knw if u're married or not bt from your post I doubt u are. You know when u're dating these guy from a poor background who you loved and was nice in the beginning but not so nice now. And was romantic in the beginning but now he is jst there. You still have some love for him but then basically you're just trying to build and make it work. Your relationship has lost the spark it had ealier. Along then come this handsome guy in a bright shinny red car who is all over you and appears so nice and wants to take u out on dates everytime. That feeling you get then. I knw u knw it. I have extensively spoken with many women is the same feeling your husband gets when you absolve most of your responsibilities to a maid. And now it is happening in your marital home. The question is why are you giving your husband such feelings. If he cheats yes, it is entirely his fault and his decision but we can't say u didn't give him some assistance to cheat. Same for the boyfriend dating scenario.
Based on the scenario you painted above, the husband does not have to jump into cheating whenever he finds that his wife does not pay as much attention to him as he would like her to. What any sensible human being should do in this situation is to discuss their marital problems with their spouse.
The reason why so many men immediately jump into cheating when they have the slightest problem with their wives is because society overlooks cheating in men and frowns on women for it. Cheating is wrong, whether it is done by the husband or the wife or whether society frowns on it or tolerates it.
Any man that has a problem with his wife's behaviour should talk to he about that problem and they should both try to find a solution to it. If the wife stubbornly refuses to change/improve and her husband cannot tolerate her behaviour at all, then they should end the marriage. Sleeping with other women and exposing himself and his wife to STDs is not the way out.

12 inches!:

I never said it ends with nagging. I said it starts from nagging. A man who lacks attention from his wife won't nag. He might cheat within 3 months. A woman would take longer time to eventually cheat and will nag first. That is what I'm saying.

This is nothing but gross and baseless generalization. Most unhappy husbands complain/nag and most don't. Most unhappy wives complain/nag and most don't. Also, not every unhappy husband or wife ends up cheating.

12 inches!:

The hardest person to convince logically is a woman. When u women come and tell us things about your psychology, men are always quick to pay attention even if we find it hard to understand them completely. But you women always REFUSE to listen when we tell you things about our psychology.

Na wa o. So women are harder to convince logically and women alway refuse to understand men while men are very nice and understanding and take great pains to understand women?
You have to provide proof that everything you claimed in that quote is true before I can take those points serious. And no, your personal experiences don't count as proof.

12 inches!:

I dnt really have much to say since pple like Oga @ the top and Eastern Leopard have said what are hard facts. Nobody is supporting infidelity. We're just telling u how to assist ur husband in avoiding it so you don't come back here with questions like "Why do men cheat?" This is one of our reasons. Dumb to you I'm sure infact dumb to me too but it is.
You people are just looking for excuses to cheat, there is no justification for it. If you have problems with your spouse then you try to solve them, you don't run off to the nearest female you can find.

2 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 10:46am On May 01, 2013
fellis:

Lol!really sitting on the longest thing.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 11:52am On May 01, 2013
@fellis u may really neva understand. Women are all talk and men are mostly action. Your solution to problems is to talk. My solution to problems is to act. What I'm talking abt is ow to prevent such things from happening in the first place. Most men won't tell u when u're absolving ur duties to the maid. They may mention it once but that is it. You only see the results when the maid gets preg. Women on the other hand will talk and talk and nag before they act.
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 01, 2013
12 inches!:
Some of u may neva put ur analytical and logical caps on. Esp women. Nobody is giving an excuse for cheating. Cheating is bad regardless of what happens but a wife absolving herself of her wifely duties because she now has a maid will encourage the man to cheat with the maid . Whether the hussy cheats with the maid is another thing entirely. A man absolving himself of his husband duties would produce another kind of reaction by the woman. Number on the list which is nagging.

I am sorry but the bolded is the most ridiculous comment I have ever read. It shows you are a village man without any class, exposure and you have no fear of God. So when you hire a maid, she becomes your wife's competition or should I say deputy wife. If you wife misbehaves, then you start sleeping with the maid. I laugh.

Are you married? Who married you? So in your eyes, there is no difference at all between your wife and your maid. How low can you get. You should be ashamed of your self! Olodo!

3 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 01, 2013
12 inches!:
@fellis u may really neva understand. Women are all talk and men are mostly action. Your solution to problems is to talk. My solution to problems is to act. What I'm talking abt is ow to prevent such things from happening in the first place. Most men won't tell u when u're absolving ur duties to the maid. They may mention it once but that is it. You only see the results when the maid gets preg. Women on the other hand will talk and talk and nag before they act.

grin grin grin

This statement is just too funny, and very ironic considering the fact that it is coming from the person that claims that men are more logical than women.

Alright. So the way men handle problems is to act and not talk?
So whenever a man faces problems he takes to 'acting' even when talking might be the better way out of that problem?
In your bid to justify cheating you have only succeeded in making men look like complete idiiots.

Fine, let us assume that men take to acting when they face problems. What type of action will the man be carrying out to solve that problem? Is it the wrong actions that would only make things worse or the right actions that would set things straight?
Obviously, any normal human being would carry out the right action whenever they want to 'act' to solve their problems.
Jumping into cheating is NOT the right action.
It will only make matters worse for the marriage so in the end whether men act more and talk less does not justify their cheating with housemaids.
Like I said before, any man that knows he cannot stay exclusively with his wife and must sleep with other women should also not have a problem with his wife sleeping with other men.

2 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 01, 2013
Nashville:

I am sorry but the bolded is the most ridiculous comment I have ever read. It shows you are a village man without any class, exposure and you have no fear of God. So when you hire a maid, she becomes your wife's competition or should I say deputy wife. If you wife misbehaves, then you start sleeping with the maid. I laugh.

[size=13pt]Are you married?[/size] Who married you? So in your eyes, there is no difference at all between your wife and your maid. How low can you get. You should be ashamed of your self! Olodo!

The dude is clearly not married. He is still a bachelor with many misguided ideas.

1 Like

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 01, 2013
grin someones brain needs reformating,ride on fellis and Nashville.You ladies are making much sense.

2 Likes

Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 01, 2013
byvan: grin someones brain needs reformating,ride on fellis and Nashville.You ladies are making much sense.

I am a man!
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 01, 2013
byvan: grin someones brain needs reformating,ride on fellis and Nashville.You ladies are making much sense.
cool
Re: ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ by biolabee(m): 3:00pm On May 01, 2013
aniispice: I LOVE S.EX
WE LOVE S.EX

ermm,,, u ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Rescues Her 3 Sisters From Burning House In Anambra (Photo) / 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.