Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue (55992 Views)

White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by khiaa(f): 8:32am On May 02, 2013
oloriooko: @ OP
madam so you think you are happy now abi? just wait a few more days and the truth will dawn on you.

and mr randy husband, you jolly that has refused to know home has given you the audacity to disrespect your wife and kids abi, very soon "owo palaba re a se igi", those gals you think are making you smile will destroy you beyond repairs.

even if you want to cheat on your wife don't you have enough sense to respect her and put her in her rightful position? if you cannot deal this way then stay off other gals and face your wife.

you have 4 kids already and you are still after some opeke outside abi, you must be a mumu, you no sabi play, you come enter field grin

Look at you justifying her husband cheating as long as he respects his wife, smh. So can the wife be justified in cheating as long as she respect her husband and puts him in his rightful position? This is a double standard.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by omidhe(f): 8:33am On May 02, 2013
Omo , see gbeke...carry on , me at your back , ma jo lo
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Godmann(m): 8:34am On May 02, 2013
khiaa:

Her husband has already broken up the marriage. How much pain do you people expect a woman to continue to take when her husband neither loves or respects her? The husband has already told her to leave the marriage. It's funny how nobody seems to put the blame where it belongs(on that s-l-u-t of a husband she has) because in your world what a man does is justified.

Why can't this woman divorce the man? I got it, a typical Niaja lady; want to eat her cake and have it.

If the man is not good for you, leave him. I guess you like his money you never contributed for in any way but hate his ways.

Search your self.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by elklehamite(m): 8:37am On May 02, 2013
Madam,since ur husband has chosen to go to HELL and instead of you to continue seeking the face of God for divine intervention,You have decided to join him on the journey to the sorrowful eternity. My prayer for too of you is the mercy of God to help else you are both doomed forever.Because armed robber came to your house and robbed you,you have now decided to become an armed robber yourself,very unfortunate.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by inene: 8:41am On May 02, 2013
My sister just remember that two wrongs do not make a right. You think you are having fun now but i can assure you with certainty that at the end of the day regret will be your portion. PLease i am not in support of your husband's philandering but paying him in kind is not the solution. I will suggest that you go on your knees, ask God for forgiveness and also forgive him and watch what miracle the almighty will do. I wish you the best my sister
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by koolJ1(f): 8:54am On May 02, 2013
tdbanks:
You and the woman are fools.

Lolzzz. U must mistake me for your mum
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:55am On May 02, 2013
Godman_n:

Why can't this woman divorce the man? I got it, a typical Niaja lady; want to eat her cake and have it.

If the man is not good for you, leave him. I guess you like his money you never contributed for in any way but hate his ways.

Search your self.
good points! There's no need to go wit the dogs(the husband) to proove a point!
Forget say children dey there! It will be more devastating for the children knwin both parents are dogs!!!
In fact, divorcing the dog due to cheating will imprint an undstndin on the children. U are bound to av their support!

And there's no such thing as a 'typical naija girl'. It irks!
Av got a grt mom and d best swt@!

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Dalby(m): 8:57am On May 02, 2013
You cannot have 2 captains on one ship. Go right ahead and please yourself instead of looking for the root cause of the problem. If you are the problem you will be sure that your boyfriend will soon start cheating on you!!!

grin grin grin
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by koolJ1(f): 8:57am On May 02, 2013
Tjohnnay: na person papa u dey call foool, eve d uselesssss wife self dey reply 2 u, na thunder go punish u nd d wife, stupid life

No be pesin daughter and wife en dey call names? Thunder chase u wherever u go. Mor.on

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:58am On May 02, 2013
kool J:

Lolzzz. U must mistake me for your mum
SMH for u, swt@!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by uwaa: 9:00am On May 02, 2013
NEVA BE PROUD MY DEAR, WHY NT GO FOR CONFESSION ONE DAY GOD WILL ARREST HIM. TRUST MII GOD IS NT HAPPI WIT U.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by koolJ1(f): 9:02am On May 02, 2013
Jastombutex11:

I know fully well that your head was upside down when u are typing this gibberish. My dear let her pray if she doesn't underestimate the work of GOD i only feel sorry for her if she's one of those full blooded Pagans or atheist

Hahaha. Your brazen ignorance amazes me. Is it not the same God in the bible that promised us life- and IN ABUNDANCE. That is to say, quality and quantity. So this life and marriage has ABUNDANCE bah? No dey escape yaba left unless u are discharged

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by koolJ1(f): 9:05am On May 02, 2013
caseless: wow....look at how immorality is appplauded and encouraged. What has our society turned into? What about the woman value, wat happen to that? Are u suggestng we 'cure HIV with HIV'? The woman can always jump outta d marriage and not by goin into partial prostitution.

Sure, she can always jump out but she has chosen not to. For the simple reason that she may not be as happy with a divorce. I'm only advocating whatever makes her happy. Btw, why is everybody on her case while ignoring the husband?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Pain(m): 9:06am On May 02, 2013
mekula:

Blah! blah! blah! As if you didnt know he was a womanizer before you married him, but long throat nor gree you abi nor be so? Men just dont wake up one day and start cheating. You would have noticed it long long ago while dating and for the fact that you STILL decided to marry him, you should accept the total baggage. If you are cheating too just to get back at him, trust me it wont be long before you get tired or face severe consequences . But if not then you've always been a ho' in hibernation mode now reactivated! Either way, just dont ruin those kids' lives. They are bigger than both of u.

I like the Bolded. LMAO Now grin
The best post so far. Please send me your account number. I hope you can take cowries/shekels
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by koolJ1(f): 9:06am On May 02, 2013
SLIDE waxie: SMH for u, swt@!

Oh hun, don't bother. I'm just a happybird
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Tinyemeka(m): 9:10am On May 02, 2013
kool J: Go girl! Live ya life, its yours. Afterall the fool doesn't care and has shown that he couldn't care less. What blatant foolery! As u do so, detach urself from him emotionally and get ready to be kicked out cuz yes he will. If he doesn't, then goodluck living with your housemate if u don't eventually move out of your own accord

Question: Have you EVER been married before?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Amhappy(f): 9:11am On May 02, 2013
50calibre: When a man marries a woman, she becomes his property. He owns her completely and gets to decides what happens in the marriage.

You are violating the sanctity of marriage by trying to rub shoulders with your husband. You have to understand that a woman isn't equal to a man.

Go and read the bible, you would understand better. Pray to God to change his ways, worship him as next to God and he would change. If he doesn't then accept your fate and carry your cross gracefully.

Am very sure that you don't read your Bible either
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by koolJ1(f): 9:11am On May 02, 2013
ItsModella:
hahahaha!! absolute bullshit...fuckery of the highest echelon.

It must feel so good to type this in the comfort of your room. Watch how you'll remain single for life with this mentality.

Lolz. But with the type of girls we see these days, I'm sure one fool somewhere wouldn't mind being 'owned'
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by koolJ1(f): 9:28am On May 02, 2013
henryskywalker2003:

No one is saying she should drown. She has multiple choices and she choose the wrong one. She doesn't want a divorce because I suspect the man is wealthy and she doesn't want to lose the access to money that she enjoys. She also has the choice of talking to her in-laws about it. Then again, she can also talk to her Pastor/Iman to talk to the husband. Out of all these choices she choose to do the same thing that she sees as being wrong and you are supporting her? Come on.

Thanks for presenting a polite argument. I repeat that I'm all for her happiness. Whatever makes her happy...divorce, staying put, name it.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by farem: 9:30am On May 02, 2013
Liberal2020: Typical ID of some Nigerians. They will cheat, fornicate, commit adultery, steal/fleece/loot, lie, guess what? You will see them in church praying as though they are saints, and still continue doing these. Who is fooling who? Very shameless people. Why don't you just stay off the church like we sinners? Look at how smugly the woman( supposed cheater...poster) is invoking "Jesus" name with impunity and chastity? Very common of Nigerians. Any man that goes to the church to look for wife must have himself checked into a mental facility; its a retirement home for whores....stay off my friend.
BIGGEST LIE! DO NOT USE WHAT YOU ARE TO GENERALISE ON OTHERS.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Idazinim: 9:38am On May 02, 2013
50calibre: When a man marries a woman, she becomes his property. He owns her completely and gets to decides what happens in the marriage.

You are violating the sanctity of marriage by trying to rub shoulders with your husband. You have to understand that a woman isn't equal to a man.

Go and read the bible, you would understand better. Pray to God to change his ways, worship him as next to God and he would change. If he doesn't then accept your fate and carry your cross gracefully.

Beloved, waste not the precious advice. This thread is pure trash. It is so unreal. It is at best the imagination of the writer to get people busy. The moment it talked about happiness not from Jesus the Saviour, but ascribed to ordinary pleasure of this life, the ease to decode that it is an unreal situation. While likely situations abound, the Indulger will hardly present it in this fashion. So relax your nerves.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by cefizodematio: 9:45am On May 02, 2013
you should ve made it a secret na, you got to be wise.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by gRutiE(f): 9:50am On May 02, 2013
190: No doubt she must be nigerian
u re a big Fool for dat statement
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by UluemeFrank(m): 10:07am On May 02, 2013
You cleverly say you do not want to be a single mother which in every truth is bad for you, but remamber also that the rout you have taken is not only going to lead you to a single mother syndrome but could also claim your life, ask your parents if they are still alive.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Chynx(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2013
Ulueme Frank: You cleverly say you do not want to be a single mother which in every truth is bad for you, but remamber also that the rout you have taken is not only going to lead you to a single mother syndrome but could also claim your life, ask your parents if they are still alive.
No, shes got supporters who "love" her so much. She can enjoy the rhythm while it lasts; for sooner than later, she will get the full dose of whatever she has subscribed for. Two wrongs has never, can never and will never make a right. The family is obviously heading for doom and she stands to lose out cos even her children could forgive their dad but might never forgive her for this obviously disgusting and shameful act.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by khiaa(f): 11:07am On May 02, 2013
Godman_n:

Search your self.

Why can't the man divorce his wife, I got it, a typical Niaja man, he wants to have his cake and eat it too right. How do you know she never contributed money to the household. Stop the double standards. Search yourself.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by akinkk(m): 11:17am On May 02, 2013
Why can't u get a divorce, re-marry or become a single-mom rather than sleeping around...
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by ajokealako(f): 11:25am On May 02, 2013
U can only cheat on someone whose mind and soul is still in a relationship, but since the husband doesn't even care if u know he's cheating or not I doubt he'll give a hoot about ur escapades. That might even give him reasons to pack his bag and leave or pack ur loads outsides. Sometimes we do something's and we regret our actions later.Lots of of women r going thru what u r going thru and some ve resolved to prayers, some divorced and some ur type of life. I tried that once and I was so bitter with myself, I wanted to get back at my husband but after my first experience I was so miserable and I knew then and there I couldn't do it. No matter what my husband does I know I wouldn't be able to do it. I couldn't even bring myself to pray with my children or hug them and kiss them cos I felt so filthy. Funny enough we had a terrible incident not too long ago and it's made him submit himself to the will of God. He's actually making progress and doesn't wanna go anywhere in d evening or weekends especially with some "friends" except am with him. Everyday he's renewing his mind with word of God. He's always asking me to help and that he never wants to fail again. Am only telling the writer this and every other encouraging her to continue that there is nothing on this earth without a solution and that God can actually do all things. I remain prayerful and that which the Lord has started in my marriage will surely last. MEN ARE ACTUALLY MOVED BY WHAT THEY SEE. with half clad women every where it's only the grace of God that sustains.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by khiaa(f): 11:28am On May 02, 2013
xynerise: When your husband cheats on you, you will cry and still remain in his house but when he caught you cheating, he will chase you out of the house. If I say you should be virtuous na some girls here go swallow me undecided

I Think both the husband and wife should have been virtuous, but it's to late now because they both are cheaters. I can understand the woman because she was real lonely and not being satisfied by her husband, while he is out forking every hoe that opened her legs, and then he has the nerve to leave his wife wanting, and needing, and on top of that tell her to go to hell, I'm not saying she's right but yeah I can understand her. Men let that be a lesson to you. Your wives need and want sex too, it is not just a man thing.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by dulphines: 11:29am On May 02, 2013
@OP, all na wash! Lies! lies! lies! Just want to keep us busy on Nairaland while you smile at this mischief.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by NUkachukwu: 11:45am On May 02, 2013
Wonderful write up.
DigitalSignal:

Was he forced/deceived into marrying you?
What happened to make him start cheating on you during your pregnancy? Didn't you let him in any longer or your looks took a dive so much that you lost your appeal? What happened?

There's something definitely wrong somewhere but what it is, I can't really put my finger on it! If there was something in you that attracted him into marrying you, I think that thing is long dead and perhaps you should think of reviving it, if this marriage is still anything to you instead of hopping from one boy to the other! Did you at any point, in a quiet moment, reflect on what these other girls could be given him that you were not giving?
Could it be your romantic life is so appalling?
I know a man should satisfy a woman in bed, but we also want to be made to enjoy the act! It's not a one way street!

Though child bearing can distort ones shape, I think you should try to look your best for your husband, if you're not doing so; try to seduce him!

I'm not in anyway in support of what your husband is doing but you think your 4 kids can guarantee you a permanent stay in that house if your husband finds out you've been sleeping around? Well, you may ask ''What about him''? But when it happens they will tell you it's a man's world!

The text in bold keeps me thinking!

No, I don't think you should be proud of that!
To me, I'm sorry to say but, it's disgusting to see a married woman, with kids, jumping from one bed to another because she can't mend her home! Two wrongs can never make a right.

Jesus doesn't put a smile on a woman's face for cheating on her husband!

Pass this message to the appropriate quarter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? / What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.