Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue (55984 Views)

White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by emmatok(m): 10:23pm On May 01, 2013
librangyps:
Can she divorce him if they ar not legally bound? That is they did d traditional and mayb church, but not court marriage.

She didn't specify if the marriage is legal or not.
Every marriage can be dissolved.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by signalpower: 10:35pm On May 01, 2013
somebody said that person must be a Nigeria, i want to tell you that cheating is done everywhere in the world, even in THE so called Muslim countries.
here in the UK thier is a site they call wicked house wives, or cheating house wife, their ladies call you so as to have sex with men.
immorality is fast eating deep in the world
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by critique101(f): 10:39pm On May 01, 2013
50calibre: When a man marries a woman, she becomes his property. He owns her completely and gets to decides what happens in the marriage.

You are violating the sanctity of marriage by trying to rub shoulders with your husband. You have to understand that a woman isn't equal to a man.

Go and read the bible, you would understand better. Pray to God to change his ways, worship him as next to God and he would change. If he doesn't then accept your fate and carry your cross gracefully.

You must have grown up inside a remote village. Don't you have sisters? Or a mother? Someone like u must b sleeping around. Where in d bible did they say a man can marry more than one wife? When u live in sin, u end in hell!

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by faaz24: 10:41pm On May 01, 2013
[quote author=-Mr Cork-]

[color=#000099]......sweeery, i agree.... let me sleep wit you so we can *PUNISH* him!![/ hmmm....d punisher !
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by nolio(m): 10:44pm On May 01, 2013
Ngwanu, clap 4 urself. I knw u o. I go tel ur husband.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Crixina(f): 10:49pm On May 01, 2013
Liberal2020:

There goes one of them...did you notice how he is already judging me? That's their MO. Marvelously shameless and asinine being!
smone bind his hands and legs before he explodes of bitterness.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by soldierAnt(m): 10:49pm On May 01, 2013
chiover: Stupidd woman! Your husband has every right to marry 20 wives if he so desire because here is Africa and polygamy is our culture and tradition. You must lose this game I promise you. Seeking a boy's fragile PEN1S is child abuse if you don't know

Here is someone whose mind belongs in the museum. .

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by call4shola(m): 11:05pm On May 01, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Changing them like underwear grin

guy may God have mercy on your soul grin grin

its not the right way to go sis, HIV is real, pls stop the adultery, its a man;s world nobody will listen to your side if ur caught.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by olusmarth(m): 11:06pm On May 01, 2013
Ur problem is solved 08182654014 just call nd u shall av reason to be xoxo Happy d more , cos am sure dat ur bf is week...
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 01, 2013
Creamz: I have been the angry, unsatisfied and bitter wife for the last nine years. I’m married to a man who has absolutely no respect for the marriage institution. He has had more girlfriends than I have changed my hair since we got married.
He started cheating on me months after our wedding in 2004 when I was pregnant. And it hasn't stopped ever since. Every other day a different girl, a different situation, a lot of drama. Initially he would lie or try to cover up when I ask him questions or catch him but now he tells me to go to hell and leave the marriage if I was no longer satisfied.
Well, I have four kids and I don't plan to be a single mother in this kind of environment so I'm staying put in my marriage but I'm done being the victim. Yes, I have started cheating on my husband. I am proud to say I have a boyfriend who I have regular, satisfying sex with. And I have absolutely no plans of being the faithful wife ever again. Once this affair ends, I'm starting a new one. There's no going back now. As long as he's cheating on me, I will be cheating on me. I smile a lot these days and it's not just Jesus putting the smile on my face. This is the happiest I have been in at least 8 years. And I also discovered that quite a number of my female friends have been cheating on their husbands for years now. Why didn't anyone give me the memo sooner? Just thought to share my happy story. Xoxo Happy Lagos wife.

SOURCE: http://www.mynaijagist.com/i-cheated-on-my-husband-and-i-plan-to-continue/

Blah! blah! blah! As if you didnt know he was a womanizer before you married him, but long throat nor gree you abi nor be so? Men just dont wake up one day and start cheating. You would have noticed it long long ago while dating and for the fact that you STILL decided to marry him, you should accept the total baggage. If you are cheating too just to get back at him, trust me it wont be long before you get tired or face severe consequences . But if not then you've always been a ho' in hibernation mode now reactivated! Either way, just dont ruin those kids' lives. They are bigger than both of u.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by aniiii(f): 11:20pm On May 01, 2013
############
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by DharkPoet(m): 11:23pm On May 01, 2013
uhmmmm, to the woman in question, you are plying a dangerous route, you don't wanna get a divorce because of the children, guess you had/still have the interest of your kids at heart, how does sleeping around, prove your love for the kids? your kids should be your utmost priority now, not scheming on how to get back at your hubby by sleeping around!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Fawklicant: 11:27pm On May 01, 2013
Creamz: I have been the angry, unsatisfied and bitter wife for the last nine years. I’m married to a man who has absolutely no respect for the marriage institution. He has had more girlfriends than I have changed my hair since we got married.
He started cheating on me months after our wedding in 2004 when I was pregnant. And it hasn't stopped ever since. Every other day a different girl, a different situation, a lot of drama. Initially he would lie or try to cover up when I ask him questions or catch him but now he tells me to go to hell and leave the marriage if I was no longer satisfied.
Well, I have four kids and I don't plan to be a single mother in this kind of environment so I'm staying put in my marriage but I'm done being the victim. Yes, I have started cheating on my husband. I am proud to say I have a boyfriend who I have regular, satisfying sex with. And I have absolutely no plans of being the faithful wife ever again. Once this affair ends, I'm starting a new one. There's no going back now. As long as he's cheating on me, I will be cheating on me. I smile a lot these days and it's not just Jesus putting the smile on my face. This is the happiest I have been in at least 8 years. And I also discovered that quite a number of my female friends have been cheating on their husbands for years now. Why didn't anyone give me the memo sooner? Just thought to share my happy story. Xoxo Happy Lagos wife.

SOURCE: http://www.mynaijagist.com/i-cheated-on-my-husband-and-i-plan-to-continue/

Honey, I will even make you happier, my pr.i.ck is the sweetest you can find. And bring your friends along as I have enough spunk and stamina to go round.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Teewills(m): 11:33pm On May 01, 2013
You must have noticed this trait in him while you were dating, but you ignored just to secure a place in his life, probably because he's rich or something.. (My guess.) Whatever tickles ur fancy or flicks ur switch, obviously you are not happy and you're only sleeping around out of spite, while ur hubby does it out of pleasure. Dnt just waste time praying to the ceiling.......seek a divorce b4 ur many sexcapades ruin your self-esteem.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:35pm On May 01, 2013
lilcox: It's easier judging. Walk in her shoes and you'll know how it feels. For a reason I understand this woman. I know adultery is a sin but it takes the grace of God to understand this if you are frustrated.

I reckon this marriage wasn't right from the scratch. It will only take the grace of God to make it right. Some men cheat but still respect their wives. They'll rather do it on the sly. When it gets to the point that you don't respect your wife anymore then It's alarming.

I believe situations like this often happen when you the foundation of the marriage is not right.

Husband is the head of the house, but you are the neck, the neck can easily turn the head to whatever direction she desires.

You are scared to be a single mum probably because you are scared there is nothing to fall back on. (Resources). It's not too late to be made. Start something today. You shouldn't completely depend on your husband.

Four children. What more do you want. They should be the love of your life. Let your husband know you can do without him. Divorce/Separation is not a sin.
1000 likes

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by chifreke(f): 11:37pm On May 01, 2013
madam please advise from a heart that cares. pls stop it now and aslk for forgiveness and Jesus will give u joy and hope and ur hubby will change in Jesus Name
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by nimor(m): 11:39pm On May 01, 2013
190: No doubt she must be nigerian
who ask u?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Edenitis(m): 11:40pm On May 01, 2013
Dear Creamz,

I just returned from burying my sister who died earlier today at 63.

I am looking at the vanity of life.

And here you are "enjoying" a life of cheating on your cheating husband .... is it double adultery?

I an thinking of the consequences especially for your innocent children! Will you be able to handle the traumas that your lifestyle will cause in their lives? The traumas will be inevitable

As long as day follows night, seed time and harvest time shall not cease.

You are sowing your seed now; you will surely reap fruit.....several times larger than the seed!

Why not repent and restore dignity to your life.

Jesus loves you and He will provide the way out for you if you will only trust Him

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by stagger: 11:42pm On May 01, 2013
Separate from your husband (not divorce o) and pray. Maintain your sanctity or else the devil will suck you and your husband into the pit of hell.

Life is beyond sex and marriage. Better remember that.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by nimor(m): 11:44pm On May 01, 2013
aniiii: please continue dear!!
you only exist once
ican bet dat she doz not ve a husband talk more of children, rubber tongue
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Teewills(m): 11:45pm On May 01, 2013
mekula:

Blah! blah! blah! As if you didnt know he was a womanizer before you married him, but long throat nor gree you abi nor be so? Men just dont wake up one day and start cheating. You would have noticed it long long ago while dating and for the fact that you STILL decided to marry him, you should accept the total baggage. If you are cheating too just to get back at him, trust me it wont be long before you get tired or face severe consequences . But if not then you've always been a ho' in hibernation mode now reactivated! Either way, just dont ruin those kids' lives. They are bigger than both of u.
you're right, her type just want to eat the cake and have it! Lol @ "hibernation mode now reactivated".
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by 50calibre(m): 11:50pm On May 01, 2013
critique101:

You must have grown up inside a remote village. Don't you have sisters? Or a mother? Someone like u must b sleeping around. Where in d bible did they say a man can marry more than one wife? When u live in sin, u end in hell!

Very funny! I must have grown up in a remote village but didn't realise it.

At the end of the day, it's my life - my rules. Anybody who doesn't like them can jog on.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 01, 2013
50calibre: When a man marries a woman, she becomes his property. He owns her completely and gets to decides what happens in the marriage.

You are violating the sanctity of marriage by trying to rub shoulders with your husband. You have to understand that a woman isn't equal to a man.

Go and read the bible, you would understand better. Pray to God to change his ways, worship him as next to God and he would change. If he doesn't then accept your fate and carry your cross gracefully.
I think u r a deluded pig.ur bible also didn't tell u to love and honour ur wife.abi?
I wish theRe was a way of blocking some ppl on nairaland.so I won't get to see moronic posts like this.disgusting ape.u mean the man owns d Woman.as in slavery?u r so archaic I bet u should be classified together with d monkeys.apeman
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by dikarious(m): 11:52pm On May 01, 2013
Very good virtue there, madam..You got to make sure your daughter follows your footstep early in life. Keep it up,Lagos wife.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by charlsecy4(m): 11:55pm On May 01, 2013
[size=18]HIV IS REAL![/size]
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Juicysam(m): 11:56pm On May 01, 2013
A key{joystick}that can open every door{punny}is considered a master key,while a door dat can be opened by any key is USELESS,Woman u have no right to call ur kitty cat private part again cos its 4 d fg <jocular>but seriously stop cheating and pray 4 ur husband to change 4 with God/bayern munich ntin shall be impossible
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by DanielElisha(m): 11:58pm On May 01, 2013
LastApostle: hey... Wey you adulterous woman, No try call Baba J name again in your escapade Abi na predicaments. Baba J can never give you fulfilment in your present enterprise. You made the decision to cheat and thats entirely you cross but if you must get spiritual about it then the author of CONFUSION the devil sanctioned it with you exploring the immoral benefits.

My husband cheats on me so I cheated on him. Is that supposedly a defense you want to tender before God? This your sojourn is tantamount to both moral and spiritual ineptitude!
[color=#006600]
LastApostle: hey... Wey you adulterous woman, No try call Baba J name again in your escapade Abi na predicaments. Baba J can never give you fulfilment in your present enterprise. You made the decision to cheat and thats entirely you cross but if you must get spiritual about it then the author of CONFUSION the devil sanctioned it with you exploring the immoral benefits.

My husband cheats on me so I cheated on him. Is that supposedly a defense you want to tender before God? This your sojourn is tantamount to both moral and spiritual ineptitude! Tell her more. [LastApostle]hey... Wey you adulterous woman, No try call Baba J name again in your escapade Abi na predicaments. Baba J can never give you fulfilment in your present enterprise. You made the decision to cheat and thats entirely you cross but if you must get spiritual about it then the author of CONFUSION the devil sanctioned it with you exploring the immoral benefits.

My husband cheats on me so I cheated on him. Is that supposedly a defense you want to tender before God? This your sojourn is tantamount to both moral and spiritual ineptitude!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by DanielElisha(m): 12:01am On May 02, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Pls I am happily waiting to be a shareholder in your company,hit me up and let's do some collabo,so as to teach your cheating husband a lesson
IYA NGBALI: Pls I am happily waiting to be a shareholder in your company,hit me up and let's do some collabo,so as to teach your cheating husband a lesson
man are married?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nobody: 12:02am On May 02, 2013
Hmmm, little wonder we have lots of Spinsters around these days, most guys are no longer interested in getting married - they'll choose to have some some kids around and make some girls/ladies single parent then go on with life. At least, that way no one is accused of cheating.
What a Generation!

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by DanielElisha(m): 12:06am On May 02, 2013
God will judge all supporters of adultery.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by 50calibre(m): 12:06am On May 02, 2013
lorretta u: I think u r a deluded pig.ur bible also didn't tell u to love and honour ur wife.abi?
I wish theRe was a way of blocking some ppl on nairaland.so I won't get to see moronic posts like this.disgusting ape.u mean the man owns d Woman.as in slavery?u r so archaic I bet u should be classified together with d monkeys.apeman

Hahaha! You should contact the ICZN ( international code of zoological nomenclature ) and have them reclassify me under apes if it would pacify you.

I've noticed you are always irked at my comments, and never fail to direct insults my way. What are your grievances? You should know that this is the kind of comment or insult that earns you a slap in my presence.

I don't know if you've heard of Hooke's law,

It states that " the elasticity of an elastic body is directly proportional to the force applied, provided the elastic limit isn't exceeded"

Don't exceed your elastic limit.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by 50calibre(m): 12:13am On May 02, 2013
sapien: Your comment reeks of fu.ckery!
Did you fall off your mum's back, as a baby or toddler, thereby losing your brain?

Apparently, you think with your nose!

Talk to my armpit! You don't deserve my attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? / What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.