Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue (55991 Views)

White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by 50calibre(m): 7:10pm On May 01, 2013
Ha! I seem to have instigated anger, now I'm being chased by a pack of wild dogs. Someone please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by 3kay945(m): 7:12pm On May 01, 2013
Creamz: I have been the angry, unsatisfied and bitter wife for the last nine years. I’m married to a man who has absolutely no respect for the marriage institution. He has had more girlfriends than I have changed my hair since we got married.
He started cheating on me months after our wedding in 2004 when I was pregnant. And it hasn't stopped ever since. Every other day a different girl, a different situation, a lot of drama. Initially he would lie or try to cover up when I ask him questions or catch him but now he tells me to go to hell and leave the marriage if I was no longer satisfied.
Well, I have four kids and I don't plan to be a single mother in this kind of environment so I'm staying put in my marriage but I'm done being the victim. Yes, I have started cheating on my husband. I am proud to say I have a boyfriend who I have regular, satisfying sex with. And I have absolutely no plans of being the faithful wife ever again. Once this affair ends, I'm starting a new one. There's no going back now. As long as he's cheating on me, I will be cheating on me. I smile a lot these days and it's not just Jesus putting the smile on my face. This is the happiest I have been in at least 8 years. And I also discovered that quite a number of my female friends have been cheating on their husbands for years now. Why didn't anyone give me the memo sooner? Just thought to share my happy story. Xoxo Happy Lagos wife.

continue/

I humbly pity your children...
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by rodeoxav: 7:12pm On May 01, 2013
@50calibre, am so sure u will be amongst those that treat their wife like dust bins. Hear yourself out. The fact that a man marries a woman should now make the latter a slave or an individual without no way of life. Why don't u put your sister in this lady's predicament and try to understand what she's been enduring for 9 years. I am sure she just even gave us this story from a synoptic point of view. We dont know all the abuses she must have suffered in that home. You dont advice people by just quoting one stupid verse from a baseless book.
Anyway,lady,i quite feel your pain and i know you have been pushed to the wall. However, i dont av a precise answer to ur challenge but i just want u to know that whatever lifestyle u adopt now might transcend to ur children too. Just be careful.

5 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by michael6mint: 7:13pm On May 01, 2013
http://snk.to/f-c7pf49j1 i love dis song

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by AlyricistLaura: 7:14pm On May 01, 2013
50calibre: When a man marries a woman, she becomes his property. He owns her completely and gets to decides what happens in the marriage.

You are violating the sanctity of marriage by trying to rub shoulders with your husband. You have to understand that a woman isn't equal to a man.

Go and read the bible, you would understand better. Pray to God to change his ways, worship him as next to God and he would change. If he doesn't then accept your fate and carry your cross gracefully.

Hmmm.....
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by 50calibre(m): 7:17pm On May 01, 2013
freecocoa: I tried so hard to ignore this post but e no gree me so I say, feck you and your warped thinking, you chauvinistic fool.

I revel in these insults and I can see why my comment would warrant such so that's why I'm going to overlook and not address this remark.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by rodeoxav: 7:19pm On May 01, 2013
chiover: Stupidd woman! Your husband has every right to marry 20 wives if he so desire because here is Africa and polygamy is our culture and tradition. You must lose this game I promise you. Seeking a boy's fragile PEN1S is child abuse if you don't know

You be mumu. I am sure one day,nairaland will be designed to prevent brainless individuals like you from signing up or registering on this platform. Depressed and dejected homo sapien...mmtcheew

4 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 01, 2013
ok na. Continue na but don't come back here to cry when you start reaping the results.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 01, 2013
For those who are criticizing the OP, How many of you have been faithful to your partners all your life ? Everyone has right to sex and pleasure of or/gasm. All I can advise, is, device all tactics in this life to remain uncaught, be professional and enjoy yourself, cos your husband is doing same. In the end, what matters is happiness and the price that comes with it.

5 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by VMF(m): 7:31pm On May 01, 2013
With all these different disheartening stories surrounding marriages, I am scared of marrying O!

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 01, 2013
kool J: Go girl! Live ya life, its yours. Afterall the fool doesn't care and has shown that he couldn't care less. What blatant foolery! As u do so, detach urself from him emotionally and get ready to be kicked out cuz yes he will. If he doesn't, then goodluck living with your housemate if u don't eventually move out of your own accord

No wonder we have so much broken marriages this days. See reasoning shey na person go marry dis one

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by johnnyhandsom(m): 7:33pm On May 01, 2013
Good for you.
Me too I cheated on my wife and plan to continue
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Adanyebe(m): 7:35pm On May 01, 2013

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by thrugemaster(m): 7:37pm On May 01, 2013
clap for yourself
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by ariesr(m): 7:37pm On May 01, 2013
@ op deep dwn inside of u,u r not happy with d kind of life style u r living,cx I can perceive that u only want 2 destroy some other women 2 join u in ur excapade cx u feel alone and ashamed.only fools like u type will adhere 2 ur destructive life style and u still wanna b a mother.all I kwn is that u realy want out frm dt kind of life bt u dnt kwn how,@times such problems could be spiritual attacks in marriages jst 2 put confusion....all u'll do is seek God's face,ask 4 4giveness and put everyfin b4 God.cx not all problems like dz is natural,go closer 2 God,believe in him and he will surely bring u out and save ur husband 2.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by kabba7(m): 7:39pm On May 01, 2013
This woman sounds like one commercial hustle that graduated from Ipod to Allen and now leaving with one unfortunate dude as some kind of wife , let her reply if she is the one the weather is a little cold now she could be useful as a take away tonight .
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 01, 2013
chiover: Stupidd woman! Your husband has every right to marry 20 wives if he so desire because here is Africa and polygamy is our culture and tradition. You must lose this game I promise you. Seeking a boy's fragile PEN1S is child abuse if you don't know

I endorse this message!!! cool tongue

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 01, 2013
My dear your story is quite touching and I almost supported your idea of having another man. But then reminded myself that we should trust God to bring answer to our problems instead of going contrary to His will. Sex outside marriage is adultery and will lead you to HELL. SIMPLY TRUST GOD MY SISTER.
Temismith: Cutting off d head is not d cure for headache. I wil advice u to stop. Dere is a friend dat sticketh closer dan a Brother, than is God, take ur marriage to God in prayers and i can assure u dat ur home wil be restored.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by dasparrow: 7:45pm On May 01, 2013
@Post

My goodness! You see why I keep saying that Nigerian society should not pressure people into getting married? Marriage is a calling and it is not for everyone. Not every man or woman out there has that discipline and self control to stay committed to one partner for the rest of their lives. If Nigerians will just learn to mind their own darn business and stop putting pressure on every Tom, Mary and James to get married, we will see less of this kind of situations. Even the bible tells us in 1 Corinthians 7:28

"But if you do marry, you have not sinned; and if a virgin marries, she has not sinned. But those who marry will face many troubles in this life, and I want to spare you this." (NIV)

So, getting married and staying married is no joke and not everyone is cut out for it. If you choose to follow Nigerian society and its endless expectations, you will end up very unhappy in life because human beings can never be pleased.

Secondly, two wrongs don't make a right. You are busy mentioning Jesus and Him putting a smile on your face but I tell you the truth, Jesus is frowning at your actions right about now. My bible tells me that neither fornicators nor adulterers shall make it into God's kingdom (1 Corinthians 6:9) so if you are a bible believing Christian and if you have any fear of God left in you, you will desist from adultery because if God calls you home today, I am afraid of what will happen to your soul.

Thirdly, this husband of yours began cheating on you shortly after marriage and while you were pregnant with your first child. Why did you go ahead and get pregnant again 3 more times for an irresponsible man? Did you think you can change him? Did you think he will change? An irresponsible person will always remain irresponsible except if the person himself/herself make up their mind to change their faulty ways. It was a stupid move to birth not one, two, three, but four children for a man who carries women all over the place. What morals can such a man teach his children?

Lastly, you said you are not prepared to be a single parent hence you will rather continue in the marriage while cheating on your husband. My question to you is: If your husband were to die today, are you not going to take care of your kids or do you intend to sell them? or dash them to other families as house helps? Those widows in Nigeria raising their kids all alone with God's help, are they not women and human beings like you?

The truth of the matter is: You are not responsible and neither is your husband. Both of you had no business getting married in the first place. It is the children I feel sorry for because they are the ones who will suffer the most.

This should be a lesson to all those of you who would not let unmarried people be. You can see what this family is currently going through. Both husband and wife lack personal attributes needed to make a marriage succeed. The man lacks self control and has no respect for the wife and the wife equally lacks the maturity to deal with infidelity in her marriage. One day, either the man or woman will bring home HIV/AIDS and that will be the end of their reckless marital living.

Anyways, na una sabi!

Dasparrow signs out!

6 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Decryptor(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2013
Creamz: I have been the angry, unsatisfied and bitter wife for the last nine years. I’m married to a man who has absolutely no respect for the marriage institution. He has had more girlfriends than I have changed my hair since we got married.
He started cheating on me months after our wedding in 2004 when I was pregnant. And it hasn't stopped ever since. Every other day a different girl, a different situation, a lot of drama. Initially he would lie or try to cover up when I ask him questions or catch him but now he tells me to go to hell and leave the marriage if I was no longer satisfied.
Well, I have four kids and I don't plan to be a single mother in this kind of environment so I'm staying put in my marriage but I'm done being the victim. Yes, I have started cheating on my husband. I am proud to say I have a boyfriend who I have regular, satisfying sex with. And I have absolutely no plans of being the faithful wife ever again. Once this affair ends, I'm starting a new one. There's no going back now. As long as he's cheating on me, I will be cheating on me. I smile a lot these days and it's not just Jesus putting the smile on my face. This is the happiest I have been in at least 8 years. And I also discovered that quite a number of my female friends have been cheating on their husbands for years now. Why didn't anyone give me the memo sooner? Just thought to share my happy story. Xoxo Happy Lagos wife.

SOURCE: http://www.mynaijagist.com/i-cheated-on-my-husband-and-i-plan-to-continue/
What's your reason for cheating on him? To get back @ him right? Well i must tell you that your intent holds no water cos he is NOT aware of the fact that you are cheating, rather you are fully aware of his infidelity so bottomline, you are the one on the losing side cos he is oblivious of what you are doing and i doubt you would let him find out because of the scandal it would bring to you and the torment and pressure you would face from family, friends and society. RETHINK: It's a man's world!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by farem: 7:47pm On May 01, 2013
DID YOU NOT KNOW HIM AS PLAYBOY BEFORE SETTLING FOR HIM? WERE YOU NOT-GIRLS- MANY IN HIS HAND BEFORE YOU EVANTUALLY 'WON' HIM? HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN HOW YOU SHAMELESSLY OPENED YOUR THIGHS FOR HIM TO GET HIM? CAN YOU RECALL HOW WIELD YOU BECAME- EXPOSING YOUR BOOBS, BUM-BUM N CLEAVAGES JUST TO 'NAIL' HIM?
The Truth is: You never had him. You only rented him!
More girls can do MORE than you did to have him. If you like hang your thighs PERMANENTLY for outsiders' access, you still have more WOUNDS to lick.
NEXT TOPIC, PLS!

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Praktikals(m): 7:50pm On May 01, 2013
xynerise: When your husband cheats on you, you will cry and still remain in his house but when he caught you cheating, he will chase you out of the house. If I say you should be virtuous na some girls here go swallow me undecided
and if her husband sends her packing, her newly found love won't marry her.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:10pm On May 01, 2013
Tyler perry “temptation” to d rescue...
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by farem: 8:11pm On May 01, 2013
Billyonaire: For those who are criticizing the OP, How many of you have been faithful to your partners all your life ? Everyone has right to sex and pleasure of or/gasm. All I can advise, is, device all tactics in this life to remain uncaught, be professional and enjoy yourself, cos your husband is doing same. In the end, what matters is happiness and the price that comes with it.
[color=#990000][quote author=Billyonaire]
YOUR HAPPINESS NOW AND THE PRICE THAT COMES WITH IT LATER-THE ETERNAL DEATH!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by calapicha(m): 8:12pm On May 01, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
carr96: ....WOMAN! GET A DIVORCE, END IT ALL undecided he doesn't care neither do you,...so?
[color=

Hmnnn......this is a very serious case,but one thing is very sure divorce is not an option because your children are your future will you divorce your husband and leave them behind ? Do u know the kind of woman your husband will bring home after u had left and what can happen to your future (children) ? Again sleeping around is not a solution to this predicarment believe u me it can not end well, cos in the bid to retaliate you are making yourself an enemy of God. No, i'm not trying to sound religious, it's just the reality, look at it this way d devil is trying to crumble your marriage and u are trying your best to become the enemy of God, what do u think will happen to your life? As difficult as the situtaion u found yourself is the best solution is to move closer to God who is capable to change d mind of man cos, the mind of king and his followers are in his hand. Cast your care upon jesus he is able to help u

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by megad1: 8:14pm On May 01, 2013
[quote author=jojoluv]

good for u madam[/quote I don't usually comment here on NL just read an laugh...Oh my gosh! guess I just can't help dis: Woman I think u re shameless, senseless, an devilish...U re a disgrace 2 be called an African woman...dis is africa an we have culture an tradition. Am not asking u 2 stop cos u already kno that what u re doing is evil in d eyes of man an GOD but 2 every woman out there...just want ya 2 kno that there is no justification in what u re doing traditionally, religiously or otherwise. What's dis lyf turning into?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by agohavivi(f): 8:16pm On May 01, 2013
Clap for yourself. Na fly wey no dey hear word dey follow dead body enter grave. Hope you realise that we are in a mans world your husband would easily get away with infidelity but same cannot be said of you. There are a lot of STD's in town. Aside turing yourself and your kids to objects of ridicle if caught you stand the risk of losing your marriage worse still your family most likely would blame you when it happens. Madam if you can't tolorate infidelity in your marriage I expect you to seek means of winning your husband's love back or leaving the union instead of jumping from one bed to another. Ashawo work beta pass your own at least e go collect money but your own case Na free.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 01, 2013
My sister every marriage has its own secrets, if that's what works for you and your husband, then go on.

Just make sure you protect your children from knowing, you guys have an open marriage. You don't just know it yet.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by phantom(m): 8:18pm On May 01, 2013
rest assured that this "new solution" will plunge you into deeper unhappiness IN THE LONG RUN! wanna bet?? wink
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by emmatok(m): 8:19pm On May 01, 2013
Billyonaire: For those who are criticizing the OP, How many of you have been faithful to your partners all your life ? Everyone has right to sex and pleasure of or/gasm. All I can advise, is, device all tactics in this life to remain uncaught, be professional and enjoy yourself, cos your husband is doing same. In the end, what matters is happiness and the price that comes with it.

And if she is caught and disgraced by her so called cheating hubby and relatives, will you be available to defended her.
Their is no sexual satisfaction in cheating cos it is A GAME OF HIDE AND SEEK.

Divorce and single life is the only path to her sexual satisfaction.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 01, 2013
The man is stupid for cheating on her, the woman is equally stupid for thinking that cheating back will even things out.... Both of u will just catch HIV and make ur kids orphans....
Lady for the fact he started cheating on u since ur first pregancy, then he was cheating on u while u were courting but u didnt run away because u wanna get married.
U are like a wife who is beaten by her husband after 2 yrs of marriage. It means he used to beat u before marriage but u thought u could change him...
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by DigitalSignal(m): 8:24pm On May 01, 2013
Dr.Abbey:
I don't know you but one thing I can say about you is that you are logical and mature.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? / What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.