Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue (55982 Views)

White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 01, 2013
Stupidd woman! Your husband has every right to marry 20 wives if he so desire because here is Africa and polygamy is our culture and tradition. You must lose this game I promise you. Seeking a boy's fragile PEN1S is child abuse if you don't know

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by IYANGBALI: 6:42pm On May 01, 2013
carr96: ....WOMAN! GET A DIVORCE, END IT ALL undecided he doesn't care neither do you,...so?
what happens to the shedren?moreover I don't want you to spoil the fun,I am on the queue waiting to have my turn with her
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by koolJ1(f): 6:42pm On May 01, 2013
SLIDE waxie: u are not insane, u are hurt!
Dnt be sad for me, i'm already a made-man as much as children are involved! And i'm definitely not gonna teach them to cheat as a re-coiling action!
If cheating back makes u happy, u are a sociopath and a definition of a moral-death!
Like i asked,'wot happened to getting a divorce'?

Now you are thorn between what makes her happy and what is right. Would you still advocate divorce if it'l make her unhappy? I am after her happiness so whate'er she chooses to do, let her ride on. Obviously, she has chosen a path to happiness you and the society don't quite conform to. I suggest she takes notes while you 'educate' her on how she lives her life.

Oh and watch your mouth, your wishes for someone else just might hit your beautiful daughter(s). And I aint hurt, just a haPpy bird. Don't call names just because you know their meanings. Your ability to put your feelings on ice distinguishes you as you clearly aren't now

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by supaeagles(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2013
@Creamz are you and your husband still intimate?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by supaeagles(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2013
@Creamz - never mind, i saw that you linked it from some other (probably fake) publication and it is not your own personal story
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by lumeneng22: 6:45pm On May 01, 2013
Na teeth for tat? Madam have a rethink, get a counsellor. Aids is real and hell is too, hope ur husband is a nairalander too, he will be reading this.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by victorazy(m): 6:47pm On May 01, 2013
Good and better for u, I dey u can even contact me grin I sabi hama yash
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:47pm On May 01, 2013
carr96: ....WOMAN! GET A DIVORCE, END IT ALL undecided he doesn't care neither do you,...so?

what a dumb comment! didnt OP just say that she has 4 kids? who will feed them? you

good job OP. if that makes you happy. . tongue

a dog of a husband deserves a b.itch of a woman. kudos!

i just feel sad for the welps who were born to such unfortunate circumstances.

5 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by naijathings(m): 6:48pm On May 01, 2013
clap for her.. Has anyone seen the movie DIARY OF A MAD BLACK WOMAN ?
many women go thru the same thing everyday and some will never be happy again till they die cos they are trapped with the wrong dude.. there are lots of them waiting to exhale, waiting to wake up from the nightmare they call marriage. Dont get me wrong, Marriage can be a wonderful thing when the chemistry is right and if the hussy and wifey know what to do to spark up the LOVE again if things get dull.. but it can be a nightmare waking up and sleeping with the enemy in the name of marriage

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by waterfas: 6:50pm On May 01, 2013
Think well.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by dannie007(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2013
Something must have triggered this whole thing, why can't u sit down and find a lastin solution to it instead of leaving dis fake life of urs cos I know its not ur real person. Think very well before u break up ur homE.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 01, 2013
A man suspected his wife was seeing another man, so he hired the famous Chinese detective, Chen Lee, to watch and report any activities while he was gone. A few days later, he received this report:

Most honorable sir,

You leave house.
I watch house.
He come to house. I watch.
He and she leave house. I follow.
He and she go in hotel. I climb tree.
I look in window.
He kiss she. She kiss he.
He strip she. She strip he.
He play with she. She play with he.
I play with me. I fall off tree.
I not see.

No fee, Chen Lee.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Napolitano(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2013
There is something called divorce. Tell ur cheating friends to tell you bout the process.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by kneatswan: 6:56pm On May 01, 2013
What's my busines? Hawk.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by kaykomo: 6:57pm On May 01, 2013
Imagine ur life!

carr96:

....I like you,....smiley
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 01, 2013
Hear her deceiving herself that Jesus is the source of her happiness in cheating. Lol.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 01, 2013
Hear her deceiving herself that Jesus is the source of her happiness in cheating. Lol. I am so sorry for the kids in this family.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Joey82(m): 6:58pm On May 01, 2013
hey poster,

if u got no regard for ur husband, show the kids some respect.
they'll understand better if u get a divorce.
ur happiness will only be short lived, it cant last.
put urself in ur kids shoes and imagine hw u'll feel.
this is a shameful act and to even think u mentioned Jesus in the whole ish makes me question ur sanity.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by IYANGBALI: 6:59pm On May 01, 2013
dannie007: Something must have triggered this whole thing, why can't u sit down and find a lastin solution to it instead of leaving dis fake life of urs cos I know its not ur real person. Think very well before u break up ur homE.
na prik and toto trigger the HOLE thing
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by freecocoa(f): 6:59pm On May 01, 2013
50calibre: When a man marries a woman, she becomes his property. He owns her completely and gets to decides what happens in the marriage.

You are violating the sanctity of marriage by trying to rub shoulders with your husband. You have to understand that a woman isn't equal to a man.

Go and read the bible, you would understand better. Pray to God to change his ways, worship him as next to God and he would change. If he doesn't then accept your fate and carry your cross gracefully.
I tried so hard to ignore this post but e no gree me so I say, feck you and your warped thinking, you chauvinistic fool.

14 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nov1ce(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2013
Well your husband is a typical example of men with weak character!
But I'll advise you to not stoop to his level, be the better person!
God can still heal your marriage but It won't be done if both of you are going the wrong way, at least one of you has to be strong enough to stand by the marriage.
You have children O!

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by naijathings(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2013
chiover: Stupidd woman! Your husband has every right to marry 20 wives if he so desire because here is Africa and polygamy is our culture and tradition. You must lose this game I promise you. Seeking a boy's fragile PEN1S is child abuse if you don't know

please post your picture online and tell us your full name and where u r from so all the babes can stay away from you and your people because your mentality stinks.. spits.

8 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by boarnerges: 7:01pm On May 01, 2013
For every action theres always a consequence........now that you are 'happy', remember the future when you will be burdened with the load of old age... Furthermore, don't creat whores in your house cause your children silently watch you and bet me, except God intervenes.......your children will be greater LovePeddler than you and your 'husband' combined. Above all, you are know 'happy'.. Please remove that JESUS.this kind of happiness does'nt come from christ
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by k10: 7:01pm On May 01, 2013
two wrongs don't make a right, ma! I pray both of you have aids!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Petbuk123(m): 7:02pm On May 01, 2013
Jst 1 question 4 u madam,what role model ar u 2 ur children,u ar doin urself no gud,wat u ar doin wl gt u into troubl its jst a mattr of tym,keep it up til u regret it
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 01, 2013
50calibre: When a man marries a woman, she becomes his property. He owns her completely and gets to decides what happens in the marriage.

You are violating the sanctity of marriage by trying to rub shoulders with your husband. You have to understand that a woman isn't equal to a man.

Go and read the bible, you would understand better. Pray to God to change his ways, worship him as next to God and he would change. If he doesn't then accept your fate and carry your cross gracefully.

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my A S S.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 01, 2013
So what are we supposed to do about it?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by DrAbbey1(m): 7:04pm On May 01, 2013
Digital Signal:

Was he forced/deceived into marrying you?
What happened to make him start cheating on you during your pregnancy? Didn't you let him in any longer or your looks took a dive so much that you lost your appeal? What happened?

There's something definitely wrong somewhere but what it is, I can't really put my finger on it! If there was something in you that attracted him into marrying you, I think that thing is long dead and perhaps you should think of reviving it, if this marriage is still anything to you instead of hopping from one boy to the other! Did you at any point, in a quiet moment, reflect on what these other girls could be given him that you were not giving?
Could it be your romantic life is so appalling?
I know a man should satisfy a woman in bed, but we also want to be made to enjoy the act! It's not a one way street!

Though child bearing can distort ones shape, I think you should try to look your best for your husband, if you're not doing so; try to seduce him!

I'm not in anyway in support of what your husband is doing but you think your 4 kids can guarantee you a permanent stay in that house if your husband finds out you've been sleeping around? Well, you may ask ''What about him''? But when it happens they will tell you it's a man's world!

The text in bold keeps me thinking!

No, I don't think you should be proud of that!
To me, I'm sorry to say but, it's disgusting to see a married woman, with kids, jumping from one bed to another because she can't mend her home! Two wrongs can never make a right.

Jesus doesn't put a smile on a woman's face for cheating on her husband!

Pass this message to the appropriate quarter.
I don't know you but one thing I can say about you is that you are logical and mature.

4 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by DrAbbey1(m): 7:04pm On May 01, 2013
Digital Signal:

Was he forced/deceived into marrying you?
What happened to make him start cheating on you during your pregnancy? Didn't you let him in any longer or your looks took a dive so much that you lost your appeal? What happened?

There's something definitely wrong somewhere but what it is, I can't really put my finger on it! If there was something in you that attracted him into marrying you, I think that thing is long dead and perhaps you should think of reviving it, if this marriage is still anything to you instead of hopping from one boy to the other! Did you at any point, in a quiet moment, reflect on what these other girls could be given him that you were not giving?
Could it be your romantic life is so appalling?
I know a man should satisfy a woman in bed, but we also want to be made to enjoy the act! It's not a one way street!

Though child bearing can distort ones shape, I think you should try to look your best for your husband, if you're not doing so; try to seduce him!

I'm not in anyway in support of what your husband is doing but you think your 4 kids can guarantee you a permanent stay in that house if your husband finds out you've been sleeping around? Well, you may ask ''What about him''? But when it happens they will tell you it's a man's world!

The text in bold keeps me thinking!

No, I don't think you should be proud of that!
To me, I'm sorry to say but, it's disgusting to see a married woman, with kids, jumping from one bed to another because she can't mend her home! Two wrongs can never make a right.

Jesus doesn't put a smile on a woman's face for cheating on her husband!

Pass this message to the appropriate quarter.
I don't know you but one thing I can say about you is that you are logical and mature.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by freecocoa(f): 7:05pm On May 01, 2013
As far as I'm concerned, sleeping around is doing yourself more harm than good, it would have been best to leave the bastard, no one should stay suffering in a useless and loveless marriage all in the name of children.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by naijathings(m): 7:07pm On May 01, 2013

freecocoa: I tried so hard to ignore this post but e no gree me so I say, feck you and your warped thinking, you chauvinistic fool.

is that the same thing you would do if your wifey is caught fourcking all your family and friends like MTN? worship him her as next to God and he she would change. If he she doesn't then accept your fate and carry your cross gracefully cry on your pillow every night like a bi*ch.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by emmatok(m): 7:08pm On May 01, 2013
I am 100% sure the OP is not happy because cheaters are always fearful.

Better get divorce and be happy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? / What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.