Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? (27281 Views)

Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. / Testimony Of HEAVEN & HELL & The Condition Of Today’s Church – By Rodolfo Aceved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 21, 2013
Pygru: Hell is real

You can go to the mountain tops and scream till you get a sore throat, nothing changes on the ground. cheesy
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by Pygru: 10:15pm On May 21, 2013
christemmbassey: i didnt know that there are several types of catholics
Tar!
I no be Rcc!
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by Pygru: 10:21pm On May 21, 2013
Pygru:
shocked grin grin grin
Is me seeing double?grin
Frosbel calling someone a false teacher?
Nothing pesin eye no go see for nairaland.
Grand Master of false teachers!
Later him go say I dey Slander
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by Tpfkakambo(m): 10:45pm On May 21, 2013
frosbel:

I think we can console ourselves with the truth which is in Jesus and the comfort that comes from our hope in GOD's mercy and fairness , we do not need to console ourselves with Hell. If you want to meditate on HELL day and night , though it is a fallacy, all I can say is enjoy those beautiful moments. wink

On a more serious note, you have a zeal for God and I predict you will discard these false doctrines not long from now, the seed has been planted and God will work on you. I was like you only a few years ago , until I dumped the creeds and dogmas of deeperlife to carry out an independent study , with support from the results of decades of research carried out by berean brothers with heavy scriptural support.

scriptural support tht told u tht hell is not real!
More like u got all confused like a cat playing with a ball of knitting wool.
U studies got u mor tangled up.
U dnt believe man is a spirit, u dnt believe there's hell!
If study som more u'll prob'ly come up wth a damnable heresy like circumcision is necessary to make heaven or smtin wrse...
Christianity is plagued by zealots like u who are in a rush to scream half baked truths or distrted interpretations of scripture as if theyre holy facts..

1 Like

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by Tpfkakambo(m): 10:51pm On May 21, 2013
nep2ra: It's not surprising to see hell fire and tithe proponents frothing at the mouth as they anticipate smelling burning flesh from their many mansions in heaven. This is how a wicked heart thinks. By their fruits you shall know them.

In trying to give shaky foundations to their false teachings, they have gone ahead to create God in Man's image. What results is the damnable heresies we see on this forum.

it wud b better if u dnt try to make d bible say what u wud like it to say but rather report the truth as is written, if ur a christian.
If ur an atheists or non christian,then ur reaction, is to b xpcted and counts for nothing in d present context.
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by nep2ra(m): 10:55pm On May 21, 2013
Tpfkakambo:

it wud b better if u dnt try to make d bible say what u wud like it to say but rather report the truth as is written, if ur a christian.
If ur an atheists or non christian,then ur reaction, is to b xpcted and counts for nothing in d present context.

Dey there make pant dey wear you.

I am always here to expose your false teachings and
manipulations. The best thing for you to do is to be humble and conduct an open minded study of the Bible.
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 21, 2013
Tpfkakambo:

scriptural support tht told u tht hell is not real!
More like u got all confused like a cat playing with a ball of knitting wool.
U studies got u mor tangled up.
U dnt believe man is a spirit, u dnt believe there's hell!
If study som more u'll prob'ly come up wth a damnable heresy like circumcision is necessary to make heaven or smtin wrse...
Christianity is plagued by zealots like u who are in a rush to scream half baked truths or distrted interpretations of scripture as if theyre holy facts..
you people are vexing my soul. If he is wrong prove him wrong. Why act immature and start insulting him. Pklease grow up.
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by alexleo(m): 11:17pm On May 21, 2013
Bidam: grin OFCOS when you are caught you will always come up with this lame excuse. My brother Jesus said Hell is real short and simple..I'd rather believe Jesus than all this vain philosophies and ideologies of men you guys are saying here..Since i have Christ on my inside why should i even be afraid of hell in the first place? It is reserved for the devil and the disobedient..shikena

Thanks my brother. Quite a pity how this people are so deceived. How some people will be quoting all sorts of scriptures (like satan did to Jesus) and giving some useless reasons just to disprove the existence of hell. A place that Jesus warned us severally in the bible not to enter. They blame king James, blame latin at some point, blame hebrew at another point, blame greek, just to continue to propagate this false teaching. What a desperate move to spread false doctrine. God bless you for standing up for the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by Tpfkakambo(m): 3:39am On May 22, 2013
man is a spirit:
-------------------
the spirit of man is the candle of the Lord prov 20v27
note the word: spirit of man..

2.) paul benediction:
and i pray God bless your 1thessalonians 5v23.
"and i pray God your whole spirit and soul and body..."

here paul is listing 3 distinct components of the human constitution..

3.) the body's life comes from the spirit within it.

james 2 : 26

"just as the body without the spirit is dead,..."

4.) The spirit element in man is from God

genesis 2:7
"he breathed the breathe of life into man's nostrils, and (until the breathing, Man was clay. dust,body only ..)
(after the breathing man became ALIVE. therefore something from God's being came into man to make man alive)
became a living soul"

5.) men have spirits - which can sin and bear sin etc

Hebrews 12:23
"the spirits of just men made perfect..."
if these men didnt have spirits these verse wud be a lie..
if these men have spirits , then all men have spirits..

6.)
"tongues come from the spirit of man, non-tongues come from the understanding of man.."
1cor14:14
"if i pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth..."

7.) matthew 26:41
"the spirit is willing but the body is weak.."
(the regenerated human spirit doesnt want to sin but the body/flesh mind component wants to sin)

8.)
"the spirit of man (born again) doesnt want to sin,but the body and mind of man wants to..loves to is inclined to"
romans 7 : 22
" For i delight in the law of God after the inward man (the spirit of man)
but i see a nother law in my members warring against the law of my mind..."

9.) regeneration.. (being born again.)
When a person accepts christ , nothing externally ,becomes new.. .
so it isnt the external features that change..
it is something else..the spirit.

2 cor 5:17 - the order of regeneration begins with the spirit, then the mind,then the body.
the body will be saved..but not now. now,any one who becomes born again receives a new spirit.

10.) job 32 v 8
--------------
there is spirit within the human body.

"for there is a spirit in man and the breathe of the almighty that makes him understand"

11.) God made the human spirit..

Zechariah 12:1
----------------
etc..

12.) God's spirit bears witness with our spirit

Romans 8:16

HELL
-----------
a lil logic is in place.
if the human spirit is in the human body-the person remains alive.
based on james 2:26
, therefore death is nothing but the separation of the spirit from the body.
this means, at death, theres nothing like soul sleep.
where does the spirit depart to?
The earth is for human beings , not for roving spirits...
psalms 115 v16 "the highest heaven belong to the Lord but the earth hath he given to mankind"
. thats Y any non human spirit operating on earth requires a license to do so.
Satan got his license to operate on earth by deceiving Adam and eve,
God , to save Man, needed to become Man, so He could operate on earth and redeem man.
God doesnt act until man asks him to intervene thru prayer,
Satan, possess , man and human vessels to operate also.
in essense- only human spirits , in human bodies, operate the earth..
a spirit without the body cannot operate here..
he has to return to one of two places in the spirit realm. Heaven or hell.

2.) satan contested for moses body ..
jude 1 v 9.
the hint one can get from that verse is that at death spirit beings come
to claim their own.
Angels claim the saints and repartraite them, and
those not saints are claimed by the devil and his demons.
question,would an demon want to leave a spirit hanging around? they'll
want to take that one to a place of torment-cuz they're hateful beings..
they'll want to fast frwd the pain quickly..

3.) the story of lazarus and the rich man..

4.) matthew 10. 28

body and soul can be sent to hell -
so hell is already a place housing departed souls

5.) the lake of fire is distinct from hell..

revelations 20. 15

6.) hell is beneath , in position , relative to the earth..
prov 15 v 24 "

7.) at the last judgement, people in hell will be judged.
they'll be let out of hell for judgement..
then hell will be cast into the lake of fire,
including those in it.
so hell and lake of fire are distinct..
Rev 12 v 13.

summary:
Heaven is a temporary place - for accomodating departed saints.
hell is a temporary place for holding departed sinners..
the ultimated destination of residents of hell, is the lake of fire.
the ultimate destination of saints in heaven is earth.

1 Like

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by Tpfkakambo(m): 3:44am On May 22, 2013
olire: you people are vexing my soul. If he is wrong prove him wrong. Why act immature and start insulting him. Pklease grow up.

A simple google search would have provided so many bible verses to put him straight instead of coming online to
push wobbly opinions of the bible as if theyre facts.
how long has it taken me to prepare the last post above?
You yourselve should have been able to research the facts presented and come to a conclusion yourself.
The hardest part would be finding scriptures but google is your friend here- ..
All these half bakedness should be avoided..
There are complex theological topics that could task the most conscientious theologian but not this
abc issues..
People just want to beliv wat they want to believe,fine.but dont try to twist scriptures
to fit your warped view point.

1 Like

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by Nobody: 5:08am On May 22, 2013
alexleo:

Thanks my brother. Quite a pity how this people are so deceived. How some people will be quoting all sorts of scriptures (like satand did to Jesus) and giving some useless reasons just to disprove the existence of hell. A place that Jesus warned us severally in the bible not to enter. They blame king James, blame latin at some point, blame hebrew at another point, blame greek, just to continue to propagate this false teaching. What a desperate move to spread false doctrine. God bless you for standing up for the truth.
grin cheesy my bro.. you've said it all..may be they want us to back to skool to learn hebrew,greeks and latin..SmH! PEOPLE JUST LIKE COMPLICATING THE SIMPLICITY OF THE GOSPEL SHA..even the semi-literate market women in Nigeria understand the gospel and Jesus Christ far better than frosbel.
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by alexleo(m): 6:08am On May 22, 2013
Pygru: Hell is real

Yes my dear. HELL IS VERY REAL. Simple and straight forward statements that Jesus made about hell fire is what they have been running from pillar to post, sweating like christmas goat, gathering scriptures, misapplying and misinterpreting it, condemning one bible version and the other,whipping up sentiment about the love of God just to cancel it. Does it take all those scriptural quoting jamboree to prove that fornication is sin? that stealing is bad? that killing is bad? Now, the scriptural jamboree they have engaged in so far to cancel hell is the same that it will take a false teacher to claim that not all fornication is sin, that not all stealing is sin etc. You know anybody can twist the bible anyhow just to drive his false point but the truth is always as solid as rock, it takes a lot of things to pull it down so i can understand why our friends have been having hectic time in their no-hell false mission.

1 Like

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by ijawkid(m): 7:04am On May 22, 2013
alexleo:

Yes my dear. HELL IS VERY REAL. Simple and straight forward statements that Jesus made about hell fire is what they have been running from pillar to post, sweating like christmas goat, gathering scriptures, misapplying and misinterpreting it just to cancel it. Does it take all those scriptural quoting jamboree to prove that fornication is sin? that stealing is bad? that killing is bad? Now, the scriptural jamboree they have engaged in so far to cancel hell is the same that it will take a false teacher to claim that not all fornication is sin, that not all stealing is sin etc. You know anybody can twist the bible anyhow just to drive his false point but the truth is always as solid as rock, it takes a lot of things to pull it down so i can understand why our friends has been having hectic time in their no-hell false mission.

ForÑication is as straight forward as it Is......Hell is much complicated my dear bro alexleo....

First of all its original term in the original hebrew and greek has been widely mistranslated as you know.......hades and sheol have been tampered with and twisted by many persons to fit into hell.....
It is known that Jesus spent 3days in Hell which is an exclusive abode for satan and his cohorts.....was Jesus part of satans entourage??.......
The mistake of various renderers is that they render all these words as HELL and thereby creating all the confusion we have...

1...TARTARUS
2..SHEOL/HADES(Mans common grave)
3..GEHENNA
4..LAKE of FIRE....

Those words up there have all been translated to mean HELL which in turn has landed everybody in confusion......

Also the Concept of HeLl is one that paints God as extra-judicial......would God roast individuals multiples times??......

Would God roast persons first in HELL,then later transfer them into the Lake of fire to burn again??.......or can you say HEll is the same as the lake of fire......would God leave adam and eve the creators of sin in humans and burn US there progenies in both Hell and the Lake of Fire literally,forever??.....would GOD reserve satan the chief trouble maker for the Lake of Fire only,while unrepentant humans would first of all be roasted a lil in Hell and then later transfered to the lake of fire??....

And as regards the rich man and lazarus,even after showing you from our last discussion that it is simply a parable you and bidam and pygru still deny it....

All the parables of Jesus always started like ""there was a certain man,......"a certain man....

Consistently Jesus started his parables in this manner.......and we have all seen that it is impossible for the individuals in that parable to had been in heaven or in a roasting chamber literally when Jesus gave that parable...........

Nations,human governments,sorrow,satan,Death itself would be thrown into the lake of fire....

It is up to you to tell me what kind of fire is that........you guys sometimes should relax back and review all the facts before arriving at a conclusion....

4 Likes

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by truthislight: 8:14am On May 22, 2013
Bidam: Don't just argue BLINDLY when Jesus talked about the prodigal son did he mention literal names like Lazarus, Moses and Abraham like He did ABOUT LAZARUS AND THE RICH MAN?

"And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." (John 3:13).

1 Like

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by truthislight: 8:15am On May 22, 2013
alexleo:

The story of Lazarus and the rich man is never a parable. In the parable of the prodigal son was any person's name mentioned? Tell me any parable where someone's name was mentioned.

"And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." (John 3:13).

1 Like

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by truthislight: 8:21am On May 22, 2013
alexleo:

Oh you asked same question to him too? like we sent it same time. My dear this people are just making desperate effort to console themselves that there is no hell fire and no eternal punishment. I wonder why people are afraid to face the truth of the bible than engaging in diluting it to suit what their flesh wants.

And satan is not yet in torment, how can the rich man?:

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" (1 Peter 5:cool.

^

How can the rich man be in torment while the person it was meant for go about freely?

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by truthislight: 8:29am On May 22, 2013
Bidam: grin OFCOS when you are caught you will always come up with this lame excuse. My brother Jesus said Hell is real short and simple..I'd rather believe Jesus than all this vain philosophies and ideologies of men you guys are saying here..Since i have Christ on my inside why should i even be afraid of hell in the first place? It is reserved for the devil and the disobedient..shikena

^

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" (1 Peter 5:cool.

But the Devil is walking about freely, No?

Smh for you.
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by truthislight: 8:35am On May 22, 2013
Bidam: grin grin grin My brother Jesus said tithe is real mat 23:23..i'd rather believe and obey Jesus than men..who are you obeying? frosbel SMH!

grin

That ^ is why you need the fear of hell fire to use and threaten those that will not pay tith. cheesy

I pity those that keep remaining in bondage.

Dont forget, Jesus said his "(my) load is light" after observing all the temple arrangement including Tithe.

Sorry for you.

cool
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by christemmbassey(m): 8:38am On May 22, 2013
ijawkid:

ForÑication is as straight forward as it Is......Hell is much complicated my dear bro alexleo....

First of all its original term in the original hebrew and greek has been widely mistranslated as you know.......hades and sheol have been tampered with and twisted by many persons to fit into hell.....
It is known that Jesus spent 3days in Hell which is an exclusive abode for satan and his cohorts.....was Jesus part of satans entourage??.......
The mistake of various renderers is that they render all these words as HELL and thereby creating all the confusion we have...

1...TARTARUS
2..SHEOL/HADES(Mans common grave)
3..GEHENNA
4..LAKE of FIRE....

Those words up there have all been translated to mean HELL which in turn has landed everybody in confusion......

Also the Concept of HeLl is one that paints God as extra-judicial......would God roast individuals multiples times??......

Would God roast persons first in HELL,then later transfer them into the Lake of fire to burn again??.......or can you say HEll is the same as the lake of fire......would God leave adam and eve the creators of sin in humans and burn US there progenies in both Hell and the Lake of Fire literally,forever??.....would GOD reserve satan the chief trouble maker for the Lake of Fire only,while unrepentant humans would first of all be roasted a lil in Hell and then later transfered to the lake of fire??....

And as regards the rich man and lazarus,even after showing you from our last discussion that it is simply a parable you and bidam and pygru still deny it....

All the parables of Jesus always started like ""there was a certain man,......"a certain man....

Consistently Jesus started his parables in this manner.......and we have all seen that it is impossible for the individuals in that parable to had been in heaven or in a roasting chamber literally when Jesus gave that parable...........

Nations,human governments,sorrow,satan,Death itself would be thrown into the lake of fire....

It is up to you to tell me what kind of fire is that........you guys sometimes should relax back and review all the facts before arriving at a conclusion....
God bless u plenty, our brothers always allowed their go's half truth to mess them up here, just bc we insist that the story of Lazarus and the rich mam was a parable, they say, we dont believe, there is hell. If after reading this ur post they continue to shout abuses, it is clear they need to grow up. Thanks.
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by truthislight: 8:41am On May 22, 2013
Bidam: grin continue to ignore the words of Jesus to your destruction..any one can quote scriptures to make it say what he wants to say.

Does the bible contradic itself?
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by truthislight: 8:45am On May 22, 2013
Tpfkakambo:

Can you please "report" the truth here and let us see?
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by truthislight: 8:50am On May 22, 2013
alexleo:

Thanks my brother. Quite a pity how this people are so deceived. How some people will be quoting all sorts of scriptures (like satan did to Jesus) and giving some useless reasons just to disprove the existence of hell. A place that Jesus warned us severally in the bible not to enter. They blame king James, blame latin at some point, blame hebrew at another point, blame greek, just to continue to propagate this false teaching. What a desperate move to spread false doctrine. God bless you for standing up for the truth.

Jesus did not use the word "hell".

You just lied there ^.

Even Jesus went o hell if so:

"He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption." (Acts 2:31).

Hell is a latin word, translators brought it into the bible when the bible was translated into latin.

Its idea is that of the latin people.

^ rubbish!

cool
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by truthislight: 8:57am On May 22, 2013
Tpfkakambo:

A simple google search would have provided so many bible verses to put him straight instead of coming online to
push wobbly opinions of the bible as if theyre facts.
how long has it taken me to prepare the last post above?
You yourselve should have been able to research the facts presented and come to a conclusion yourself.
The hardest part would be finding scriptures but google is your friend here- ..
All these half bakedness should be avoided..
There are complex theological topics that could task the most conscientious theologian but not this
abc issues..
People just want to beliv wat they want to believe,fine.but dont try to twist scriptures
to fit your warped view point.

Stop this copy and pest without insight.

"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed(pneuma/spirit) into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." (Genesis 2:7).

spirit WAS "put" into man and he came to be a living soul.

Simple scripture you shoud first take note of to guide you.

It is this same spirit that leaves the man.
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by alexleo(m): 8:58am On May 22, 2013
truthislight:

So where did Elijah ascend to if the place you quoted means what you are falsely interpreting? What about Enoch whom we are told did not taste death but was taken by God. Where is he? Are these men now in your village or where? Oya begin your desperado twisting to explain this one too. Rubbish.

Read 2 kings 2:11. 11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

Also read Hebrews 11:5. 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

Abeg carry your useless and satanic teaching comot my face. Agents of falsehood. God will expose you people to shame.

1 Like

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by alexleo(m): 9:06am On May 22, 2013
christemmbassey: God bless u plenty, our brothers always allowed their go's half truth to mess them up here, just bc we insist that the story of Lazarus and the rich mam was a parable, they say, we dont believe, there is hell. If after reading this ur post they continue to shout abuses, it is clear they need to grow up. Thanks.

Desperados at work. My confidence about this issue is that we all will die someday and see the whole truth. What a horrible end it will be for those of you who have deceived themselves when you cross to eternity and be face to face with the hell you denied here. Foolishness at its peak.
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by nep2ra(m): 9:22am On May 22, 2013
alexleo:

Desperados at work. My confidence about this issue is that we all will die someday and see the whole truth. What a horrible end it will be for those of you who have deceived themselves when you cross to eternity and be face to face with the hell you denied here. Foolishness at its peak.

Your joy is seeing non-Christians and sinners burn in hell fire for all eternity while you majestically trot in your spotless white robe in a gold mansion. You will rather not think about the anguish and suffering of your fellow human beings because you screamed yourself hoarse warning them about their ultimate destination. It's their fault they didn't listen to you. They got what they deserved.

Unfortunately, your sick fantasies will never come to pass. You have reduced God to a vindictive, petty dictator who delights in eternally torturing those who have wronged him for a few years. Even though He has the power to erase them from existence, He would rather listen to the spine chilling cries of mortals who are a zillion times weaker than Him and be pleased with the smell of burning flesh.

This is the God you have created in your image. Bow before Him.

4 Likes

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by truthislight: 9:36am On May 22, 2013
v
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by truthislight: 9:38am On May 22, 2013
alexleo:

So where did Elijah ascend to if the place you quoted means what you are falsely interpreting? What about Enoch whom we are told did not taste death but was taken by God. Where is he? Are these men now in your village or where? Oya begin your desperado twisting to explain this one too. Rubbish.

Elijah was relocated from one place to another on this earth with that chariot.

That is why he could still do his work of warning a king in the future after the chariot carried him.

See:

"And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven." (2 Kings 2:11).

After that ^ at 2 Kings 2:11, see him sending a latter to a wicked king later:

"Moreover he made high places in the mountains of Judah, and caused the inhabitants of Jerusalem to commit fornication, and compelled Judah thereto.

"And there came a writing to him from Elijah the prophet",

saying, Thus saith the LORD God of David thy father, Because thou hast not walked in the ways of Jehoshaphat thy father, nor in the ways of Asa king of Judah, But hast walked in the way of the kings of Israel, and hast made Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem to go a whoring, like to the whoredoms of the house of Ahab, and also hast slain thy brethren of thy father’s house, which were better than thyself: Behold, with a great plague will the LORD smite thy people, and thy children, and thy wives, and all thy goods:" (2 Chronicles 21:11-14).

That ^ happened years later.

That the birds of "heavens" fly in "heaven" does not mean that they are in the throne of God.

Even earoplen fly into "heaven".

*Edited*
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by alexleo(m): 9:55am On May 22, 2013
truthislight:

Elijah was relocated from one place to another on this earth with that chariot.

That is why he could still do his work of warning a king in the future after the chariot carried him.

See:

"And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven." (2 Kings 2:11).

After that ^ at 2 Kings 2:11, see him sending a latter to a wicked king later:

"Moreover he made high places in the mountains of Judah, and caused the inhabitants of Jerusalem to commit fornication, and compelled Judah thereto.

"And there came a writing to him from Elijah the prophet",

saying, Thus saith the LORD God of David thy father, Because thou hast not walked in the ways of Jehoshaphat thy father, nor in the ways of Asa king of Judah, But hast walked in the way of the kings of Israel, and hast made Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem to go a whoring, like to the whoredoms of the house of Ahab, and also hast slain thy brethren of thy father’s house, which were better than thyself: Behold, with a great plague will the LORD smite thy people, and thy children, and thy wives, and all thy goods:" (2 Chronicles 21:11-14).

That ^ happened years later.

That the birds of "heavens" fly in "heaven" does not mean that they are in the throne of God.

Even earoplen fly into "heaven".

*Edited*

Get thee behind me satan.
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by alexleo(m): 10:00am On May 22, 2013
nep2ra:

Your joy is seeing non-Christians and sinners burn in hell fire for all eternity while you majestically trot in your spotless white robe in a gold mansion. You will rather not think about the anguish and suffering of your fellow human beings because you screamed yourself hoarse warning them about their ultimate destination. It's their fault they didn't listen to you. They got what they deserved.

Unfortunately, your sick fantasies will never come to pass. You have reduced God to a vindictive, petty dictator who delights in eternally torturing those who have wronged him for a few years. Even though He has the power to erase them from existence, He would rather listen to the spine chilling cries of mortals who are a zillion times weaker than Him and be pleased with the smell of burning flesh.

This is the God you have created in your image. Bow before Him.

Stop being stu.pid. If you are arguing with someone over an issue and you express your confidence that at a particular point the truth will show, how does it relate to the nonsense you have wrtten here? Desparados at work.
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by alexleo(m): 10:00am On May 22, 2013
Oh God pls save us from this agents of deceit who are parading themselves as bible champions while deceiving people into the path of eternal damnation. Expose them and set them free from such satanic entanglements and twisting of the scriptures, set them on the right path that we all will make heaven at last, In Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by nep2ra(m): 10:06am On May 22, 2013
alexleo:

Stop being stu.pid. If you are arguing with someone over an issue and you express your confidence that at a particular point the truth will show, how does it relate to the nonsense you have wrtten here?

Look who's being stu.pid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" / Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers / Melchisedec - Who Was This Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.