Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries (7313 Views)

40-foot Jesus Statue Erected In War-torn Syria / Should Christians In War-torn Countries Pay Tithe? / Is Military Killing In War Bible Justified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
adaobi123:

lool @ fellow grin grin

so what do you do in your free time then ?
MY FREE TIME ? >>>> NAIRALAND grin grin THOUGHT YOU KNEW ? LMAO
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

correct guy! wink

self flattery much tongue

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: AHHH BUT YOU ERR. WHITES, ARABS THEY BOTH HAVE THE SAME PUNISHMENT COMING TO THEM. THEY ARE CALLED EDOMITES AND ISHMAELITES RESPECTIVELY AND ARE THE TWO CULPRITS IN THE DESTRUCTION OF THE ISRAELITE, POST-CHRIST ERA. THEY BOTH HAVE A VERY BLEAK FUTURE. IN FACT ALL THAT STUFF HAPPENING IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND ALL THE BOMBS GETTING DROPPED ON EM IS PART OF THEIR JUDGEMENT. ITS ALL SPIRITUAL. NOTHING HAPPENS FOR NOTHING. THEY ARE RECIEVING PART OF THEIR JUDGEMENT ALREADY. THAT STUFF HAPPENING IN SYRIA ? IS DESCRIBED IN ISAIAH CHAPT 17. wink ITS JUDGEMENT TIME. THERE IS SLAVERY IN BOTH THEIR FUTURE COMING REAL SOON >>>>> REVELATION 13 VS 10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

@red...no doubt!! america hasn't even had an impressive "reign". only about 800 years and has already crashed and burned. compare that to egypt, mesopotamia, rome; etc. tongue

all of which btw, suffered the SAME fate eventually because of the attitudes and deeds of their leaders.

@bold truth be told, i haven't paid much attention to what is happening in syria.
last year when i heard about the massacres..it was too much for me to handle though i know it is all happening for a reason.

that's probably the curse of compassionate folks..we feel sorry for people easily even when knowing what you said above is ALL truth. that Karma is indeed VERY REAL.

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

i was referring on most of those "talk shows": Divorce Court, Jerry Springer, Maury, Steve Wilkos, Trisha Goddard; etc.

i should have been specific.

ohh yeah.

maury !! you gottla love maury.

"I is 100% sure that he is the baby daddy" grin grin
*Kails*:

no offense..but you reminded me of this troll named "smoothcrim".

he used to go around talking about "boko bakassi" all over the place. grin grin grin
i say no offense because he was talking junk about nigerians. but just for fun tho.
FIRST I REMIND YOU OF A TROLL NAMED SMOOTHCRIM AND THEN EARLIER TODAY I REMINDED YOU OF THAT TROLL PAGAN 9JA embarassed YOU MUST THINK I AM SOME KIND OF SUPER-TROLL SMDH tongue
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: MY FREE TIME ? >>>> NAIRALAND grin grin THOUGHT YOU KNEW ? LMAO

anything else apart from nairaland? read a book ? undecided
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2013
adaobi123:

ohh yeah.

LOL!! and then 5 minutes later...

*runs to the back...throws BIG self on the ground and rolls around crying!*

"buaaaah! no! those results CAN'T BE RIGHT! I know he is the father"

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: FIRST I REMIND YOU OF A TROLL NAMED SMOOTHCRIM AND THEN EARLIER TODAY I REMINDED YOU OF THAT TROLL PAGAN 9JA embarassed YOU MUST THINK I AM SOME KIND OF SUPER-TROLL SMDH tongue

hell no.
trolls only troll to waste time.

you come with facts which i enjoy reading. smiley
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2013
adaobi123:

grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2013
adaobi123:

ohh yeah.

MAURY MAURY MAURY MAURY. I WAS ADDICTED TO MAURY I TELL YA. ONE HECK OF A SHOW. I TELL YOU SHOWS I USED TO WATCH. RICKI LAKE, JERRY SPRINGER, MAURY POVICH, JUDGE MABLEAN, JUDGE MATHIS, JUDGE JUDY AMONGST OTHERS. *PHEW* THOSE WERE THE DAYS
*Kails*:

LOL!! and then 5 minutes later...

*runs to the back...throws BIG self on the ground and rolls around crying!*

"buaaaah! no! those results CAN'T BE RIGHT! I know he is the father"

grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMMAOO grin grin grin

the suspected daddy dougies on stage "I told you hoe, I aint the baby daddy" grin grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: MAURY MAURY MAURY MAURY. I WAS ADDICTED TO MAURY I TELL YA. ONE HECK OF A SHOW. I TELL YOU SHOWS I USED TO WATCH. RICKI LAKE, JERRY SPRINGER, MAURY POVICH, JUDGE MABLEAN, JUDGE MATHIS, JUDGE JUDY AMONGST OTHERS. *PHEW* THOSE WERE THE DAYS

LOOOOOOL people in america are on crack, I tell ya ! grin grin

I love ricki lake cool cool

Jerry springer had weird people on his show undecided dad and daughter are banging wtf undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2013
adaobi123:

LMMAOO grin grin grin

the suspected daddy dougies on stage "I told you hoe, I aint the baby daddy" grin grin

LMFAO! grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is the best part!! grin grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

angry angry angry angry angry grin
you have a quote to back up EVERYTHING you say! grin
no fair! i can't counter that! angry
WELL SCRIPTURE DO SAY >>>> 1 THESSALONIANS 5 VS 21 Prove all things >>>>>> PROVERBS 3 VS 5 lean not unto thine own understanding. I TRY TO KEEP IT ALL KOSHER MAAM wink wink wink
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2013
adaobi123:

Jerry springer had weird people on his show undecided dad and daughter are banging wtf undecided undecided undecided undecided

^^steve wilkos did too.
the daughter actually wanted to get pregnant by her father and even took him to the show to take a lie detector test to prove he wasn't cheating on her. undecided shocked

obadiah777: MAURY MAURY MAURY MAURY. I WAS ADDICTED TO MAURY I TELL YA. ONE HECK OF A SHOW. I TELL YOU SHOWS I USED TO WATCH. RICKI LAKE, JERRY SPRINGER, MAURY POVICH, JUDGE MABLEAN, JUDGE MATHIS, JUDGE JUDY AMONGST OTHERS. *PHEW* THOSE WERE THE DAYS

lol and for me those STILL ARE the days!
they come on one right after the other! cheesy

watching those shows make me appreciate my life much more with each episode! grin
their guests have problems on top of problems!
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: WELL SCRIPTURE DO SAY >>>> 1 THESSALONIANS 5 VS 21 Prove all things >>>>>> PROVERBS 3 VS 5 lean not unto thine own understanding. I TRY TO KEEP IT ALL KOSHER MAAM wink wink wink

lol...see? grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

LMFAO! grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is the best part!! grin grin

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You gotta love the black Americans grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
adaobi123:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You gotta love the black Americans grin

LOL. cheesy

they are my people and i love them.
but some mehn... undecided
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

^^steve wilkos did too.
the daughter actually wanted to get pregnant by her father and even took him to the show to take a lie detector test to prove he wasn't cheating on her. undecided shocked

damnn shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

LOL. cheesy

some just go overboard grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

@red...no doubt!! america hasn't even had an impressive "reign". only about 800 years and has already crashed and burned. compare that to egypt, mesopotamia, rome; etc. tongue

all of which btw, suffered the SAME fate eventually because of the attitudes and deeds of their leaders.

@bold truth be told, i haven't paid much attention to what is happening in syria.
last year when i heard about the massacres..it was too much for me to handle though i know it is all happening for a reason.

that's probably the curse of compassionate folks..we feel sorry for people easily even when knowing what you said above is ALL truth. that Karma is indeed VERY REAL.
AMERICA ? 800 YEARS ? TRY 400 PLUS. WELL AMERICA IS PART OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE. IF YOU STUDY THE BOOK OF DANIELS CHAPTER 7, THE ROMAN EMPIRE PROLIFERATED INTO THE EUROZONE AND AMERICA. THATS WHY ALL THEIR BUILDINGS IN AMERICA ARE BUILT LIKE ANCIENT ROME AND THE SUPERBOWL IS LIKE THE COLISEUM IN ANCIENT ROME. CAUCASIANS AKA EDOMITES ARE ROMANS. ( NOW I AM NOT SAYING THERE WERE NO PEOPLE LIVING IN AMERICA WHEN THE WHITE MAN TOOK-OVER. HOWEVER IT OFFICIALLY BECAME AMERICA THE LAND OF THE FOURTH BEAST WHEN THE ROMANS TOOK OVER AND FROM THAT POINT TILL NOW ? ABOUT 400 OR SO YEARS. SEEMS LONG BUT IT IS SHORT. AND THEY HAVE LESS THAN 160 WEEKS LEFT TO TOTAL ANNIHILATION. ITS FINNA GO DOWN IN OBAMAS TERM IN OFFICE. THATS A PROPHESY YOU HEARD HERE wink cheesy
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2013
adaobi123:

OH YEAH THE DOUBLE EDGED SWORD, THE KJV BIBLE THAT IS LOL. THOUGHT YOU KNEW ? grin grin
AS IN DO I HAVE ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES I PARTAKE IN ? PLAY BASKETBALL AND COOK. BEEN MAKING PIZZA AND MOIMOI AND MEAT-PIE RECENTLY
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

hell no.
trolls only troll to waste time.

you come with facts which i enjoy reading. smiley
BITE AND BLOW grin grin WAS A FABLE WHEN I WAS COMING UP. RATS BITE YOU AND BLOW AT THE SAME TIME SO YOU DONT FEEL THE PAIN. WHEN YOU WAKE UP, YOU WAKE UP WITH ALL YOUR LIMBS GONE. THEY DONE ATE ALL YOUR LIMBS WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING AND YOU DIDNT FEEL ANY PAIN LMAO
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2013
adaobi123:

LMAO. INBRED REDNECKS I TELL YA. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE OVER US grin grin LIFE IS AMAZING
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

^^steve wilkos did too.

lol and for me those STILL ARE the days!
they come on one right after the other! cheesy

watching those shows make me appreciate my life much more with each episode! grin
their guests have problems on top of problems!
SURELY YOUR LIFE CANT BE THAT BAD grin grin I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN THOUGH LOL

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

LOL. cheesy

KAILS ARE YOU AFRICAN-AMERICAN ?
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: AMERICA ? 800 YEARS ? TRY 400 PLUS. WELL AMERICA IS PART OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE. IF YOU STUDY THE BOOK OF DANIELS CHAPTER 7, THE ROMAN EMPIRE PROLIFERATED INTO THE EUROZONE AND AMERICA. THATS WHY ALL THEIR BUILDINGS IN AMERICA ARE BUILT LIKE ANCIENT ROME AND THE SUPERBOWL IS LIKE THE COLISEUM IN ANCIENT ROME.

AYYY! and that goes back to my point about arabs. The people of the iberian peninsula (spain and portugal) were taken over by the romans and the arabs/berbers/moors. so the root of their "evils" in the new world began with those people.

CAUCASIANS AKA EDOMITES ARE ROMANS.

not all lol.
i have to disagree with you on that. because the direct descendants of the roman empire are mostly in south america...what we have in the US are germanic/celtic folks who are still practicing ancient roman/Arab ruling tactics.

( NOW I AM NOT SAYING THERE WERE NO PEOPLE LIVING IN AMERICA WHEN THE WHITE MAN TOOK-OVER. HOWEVER IT OFFICIALLY BECAME AMERICA THE LAND OF THE FOURTH BEAST WHEN THE ROMANS TOOK OVER AND FROM THAT POINT TILL NOW ? ABOUT 400 OR SO YEARS.

it's longer than that bro. undecided

SEEMS LONG BUT IT IS SHORT. AND THEY HAVE LESS THAN 160 WEEKS LEFT TO TOTAL ANNIHILATION. ITS FINNA GO DOWN IN OBAMAS TERM IN OFFICE. THATS A PROPHESY YOU HEARD HERE wink cheesy

i shall quote and remember this. wink
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: KAILS ARE YOU AFRICAN-AMERICAN ?

yes. i am half. smiley

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: SURELY YOUR LIFE CANT BE THAT BAD grin grin I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN THOUGH LOL

LOL! ofcourse not!
my life is beautiful...just a figure of speech which thankfully you understood! grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

yes. i am half. smiley

i thought you were fully jamaican ? undecided
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: OH YEAH THE DOUBLE EDGED SWORD, THE KJV BIBLE THAT IS LOL. THOUGHT YOU KNEW ? grin grin
AS IN DO I HAVE ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES I PARTAKE IN ? PLAY BASKETBALL AND COOK. BEEN MAKING PIZZA AND MOIMOI AND MEAT-PIE RECENTLY

oh yeah how can i forget the almighty bible grin

ahhh, a guy that can cook ? admirable smiley

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO. INBRED REDNECKS I TELL YA. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE OVER US grin grin LIFE IS AMAZING

LOOL

life is very amazing grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo / A Sincere Question For Theists: Where Did Evil Originate From? / Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.