Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,913 members, 7,863,169 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

12month's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12month's Profile / 12month's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 18 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by 12month: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
Kx: Primary school coach.
How can you spend over 100million and keep churning out those disgraceful results?
And the guy seems proud, so full of himself.

He should rejoin Jose Morinho in his former capacity if he knows whats good for him.
Must every body that have something to do with football become a coach?

they are no longer friends bro
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas by 12month: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
Both tottenham fans and Daniel Levy are both impatient... you just sold your key player and you bought a whole new squad and you think that they will gel half-a-season. Things hardly work like that.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by 12month: 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
Abati is a National disgrace.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: UEFA Champions League Round Of 16 Draw On 16 December 2013 by 12month: 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
dem don sack AVB tse una hear
Autos / Re: 15 Fun Facts About Toyota by 12month: 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
Macbriz: For Fun, Skills and Development, I Love You
Guys: Add My BB Pin: 2686B26D

guy must u post dis on all threads? abi u just buy new BlackBerry ni?

1 Like

Phones / Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by 12month: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2013
kelvinnn: For those of u guys thinking abt the price of this p9 to nt b less than 25k.......while wait? When u cn get the infinix tab dual core for 25k.

bros does d infinix tab have OTA update...and what's d spec? thankz
Phones / Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by 12month: 8:09am On Dec 15, 2013
I would like to have it but why not os 4.3 kitty Kat and tecno. no get OTA. smh undecided
Fashion / Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by 12month: 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
na small pikin and jobless people full this thread smh undecided
Romance / Re: What's Your Relationship Status ? by 12month: 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
donlino9:
You are stingy I guess

how does that make me stingy. dats my rule. BTW u be woman?
Romance / Re: What's Your Relationship Status ? by 12month: 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
single and searching for a short, chocolate in complexion girl, must be a Christian and no too like money...if u are interested, make I know
Phones / Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by 12month: 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
d moni wey glo dey dash burna boy,lynxx, mi, wande coal, omawunmi, waje and flavour make Una go use am do cheaper data plans

until then I am not interested
Phones / Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by 12month: 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
who cares ...most people here shouting s3 and s4 are living fake lives.

1 Like

Phones / Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by 12month: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2013
Zet72: grin
Poverty is a curse, if not , tell me the reason someone will go to market & buy techno phone.

Phone that u cannot found the review in any recognized phone review site, u only see it here on Nairaland.......smh for people using techno

my friend stop talking like a kid...is it the review site that wants to give me d money to buy the tecno.

abeg make I hear, we are Nigerians for God sake..u see me with a tecno "scrab" but I might have so much investment u can only dream of
Phones / Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by 12month: 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
I don't want to insult anyone...buh brodah get a life. if u can afford s4 go and buy it and stop complaining that techno can't play ur games.

While at 2 different banks today I saw d A+ with two different guys (not guys sef men). one was a banker while d other a customer...u can't tell me dose dudes were broke or cant afford an s4

I tell you: phantom a+ is one of d android devices I use and I enjoy it... i enjoy my 35k wella.
so stop concluding that its scrab
Romance / Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by 12month: 1:23am On Dec 11, 2013
I dislike virgins sad

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by 12month: 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
wetin come worry obama today...na so so nyansh my guy dey look up and down Lwkmdfh tongue tongue tongue
Romance / Re: 9 Signs A Guy Has Never Had A Girlfriend by 12month: 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
mightycrown: friends help me out.
there is a girl in my block staying with her brother (a two stories building). i love this girl.
she hardly come out except when water is rushing and come to fetch. it took me time to get
attention one evening when she can for water. since then ive not been privileged to get her attention
yersday i wrote her a note to let her know hw serious i am about the issue. i demanded for a reply in
the note but i got none. few minute ago i was sitting outside, her brother was outside as well
but a little distance away from the building. her nephew was playing with other
children on first floor , she came there to carry the boy after which she came down the stair case and said
hi to me before i could finish responding she smiled and dash up the case. i tried to stop her but she stop not.
i love this girl. but i dont think she want me. should i continue to try or forget about her.

this guy sha... y u go dey use note dey toast woman? go meet her face to face n tell am...anyway u fit pm me her number make I help u out sha grin grin
Romance / Re: 9 Signs A Guy Has Never Had A Girlfriend by 12month: 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
Romance / Re: 9 Signs A Guy Has Never Had A Girlfriend by 12month: 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
dis OP no know wetin him dey talk... even at d time when I never get girlfriend... na almost everything I dey cook... who born u tongue
Romance / Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by 12month: 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
fall in love online? no I won't try it in my life

2009 I met d most luvable girl of my life thru mtn funchat...she was in calabar..I was in lag..so honest,innocent girl..I later saw her pics.. she was OK. but after dating her online for 1year I told her I cudnt cope with the long distance and wasn't ready to go to Calabar. after dat we turned enemies cry and I started understanding why online love doesn't work

she still remains one of the best girl I have ever dated tho

now I fit just dey play with girls online but I wud never develop any feelings
Crime / Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by 12month: 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
na immature n jobless people full here sha smh undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.