Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,459 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? (31786 Views)

Unrequited Love: What To Do? / How Can One Overcome Unrequited Love ? / "WHAT IF?" A Poem For An Unrequited Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah: @spikes, u not cwious, lool
@Atheist, well u ar my fwend aldo cum dat day we will b on opposing sides,
But ur statement about becomming d president cum 2016 is d most ridiculous statement eva.
2015 is d election period, nd johnnyboi is d favourite candidate, xcept u planning a coup, u must b dreaming. If wishes were horses beggers would ride"- so true!

Mr atheist wake up

Kick a man when he is down why dont you cry. I said 2015 for elections. I was going to get married in 2016. 1 year after the election. So I have 1 year to focus on the job.

PS: I said I had an outside chance if certain politicians didnt contest wink.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
..anyways, am off to swim at my back garden (indoor heated swimmmin poool) and will be playin Golf wit my rich iTalian neigbours from iTaly...laters... ADDDIOS!! angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..anyways, am off to swim at my back garden (indoor heated swimmmin poool) and will be playin Golf wit my rich iTalian neigbours from italy...laters... ADDDIOS!! angry

Lol
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy, I still dey wait oh
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1310478/urgent-how-deal-unrequited-love/8#16025300

It's very long sorry.. embarassed
It's written in very small caracters, press quote and you'll manage to read it normally. wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Stegomiah: 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Kick a man when he is down why dont you cry. I said 2015 for elections. I was going to get married in 2016. 1 year after the election. So I have 1 year to focus on the job.

PS: I said I had an outside chance if certain politicians didnt contest wink.

Typed in a frendly tune, i was kiddin, anywae i admire ur ambitiousness, no one knows tomorrow
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2013
Choi, see weather for two. Loneliness na bastard
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap: Choi, see weather for two. Loneliness na bastard

Did you read it entirely ? embarassed
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25: https://www.nairaland.com/1310478/urgent-how-deal-unrequited-love/8#16025300

It's very long sorry.. embarassed
It's written in very small caracters, press quote and you'll manage to read it normally. wink

U want make I blind abi, how u go use 0.5 font size come expect me to see am
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Did you read it entirely ? embarassed

The post u quoted wasn't meant for you. I was just lamenting about my being single. And the weather over here is perfect for coitusss
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap: I was just lamenting about my being single. And the weather over here is perfect for coitus

Hum ok... where are you in naija ?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Handsomeemmy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
Wow! You guys are still here
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
Handsomeemmy: Wow! You guys are still here

Of course we are. grin tongue
You went church ?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Handsomeemmy(m): 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Of course we are. grin tongue
You went church ?
yeah, i was in church, church was great.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Hum ok... where are you in naija ?

At the Moment I'm working outside of Lagos and won't be going back anytime soon
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap: At the Monet I'm working outside of Lagos and won't be going back anytime soon

Hum is it a stifling city as rumored ?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
Handsomeemmy: yeah, i was in church, church was great.

Good to hear, what was the message of today ?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
Just read your so called "long story" in its entirety and can't see how your decision affects anyone else. I live my life for me and u should do the same
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap: Just read your so called "long story" in its entirety and can't see how your decision affects anyone else. I live my life for me and u should do the same

Hum yes, you're right, but life is a game, I'll see how this gamble turns out wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Hum is it a stifling city as rumored ?

I was born and bred in festac town Lagos and stifling is not the word. Lagos means different things to different people. And I can say that if you don't experience lagos, you've never truly lived
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap: I was born and bred in festac town Lagos and stifling is not the word. Lagos means different things to different people. And I can say that if you don't experience lagos, you've never truly lived

Hum at this point ? I'd like to visit it a day... undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Hum at this point ? I'd like to visit it a day... undecided

Lagos holds the good, the bad, the ugly and the downright dirty and does a great job at balancing all of them
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap: Lagos holds the good, the bad, the ugly and the downright dirty and does a great job at balancing all of them

Hum I'd definitely like to see that... Most of the people I hear talking about this place does it in a negative way... undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah:

Typed in a frendly tune, i was kiddin, anywae i admire ur ambitiousness, no one knows tomorrow

I was being sarcastic. My chances cant be too bad right now. We need change and fresh air tongue
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Hum I'd definitely like to see that... Most of the people I hear talking about this place does it in a negative way... undecided

Most people outside Nigeria just love to hate us. Nigerians are very welcoming people and. 99.9 percent of the people are honest to God and just to live have the basics of life
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap:

I was born and bred in festac town Lagos and stifling is not the word. Lagos means different things to different people. And I can say that if you don't experience lagos, you've never truly lived

...so u nevr been to London/abroad?undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap:

Most people outside Nigeria just love to hate us. Nigerians are very welcoming people and. 99.9 percent of the people are honest to God and just to live have the basics of life

..hate Nigeria? ..u have mossskito & u dont have electricity so why muss we hate Nigera?.. whot is ther to hate? (no ofeinse)
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap: Most people outside Nigeria just love to hate us. Nigerians are very welcoming people and. 99.9 percent of the people are honest to God and just to live have the basics of life

Hum you must be a very good salesman.. grin wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..hate Nigeria? ..u have mossskito & u dont have electricity so why muss we hate Nigera?.. whot is ther to hate? (no ofeinse)
grin I laughed...
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:
grin I laughed...

Like I said, they love to hate us
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...so u nevr been to London/abroad?undecided

Is London the end of the world. Anyways no I haven't
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap: Like I said, they love to hate us

Sorry... embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (45) (Reply)

Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (photos) / Relationship Mistakes You Must Avoid In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.