Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? (31788 Views)

Unrequited Love: What To Do? / How Can One Overcome Unrequited Love ? / "WHAT IF?" A Poem For An Unrequited Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
Atheist:-D:
I am about to be smiley
My days of going on the prowl are over. (I was never really on the prowl to begin with). But yes. That is it.

Wow! Congratulations. grin
I'm very happy for you. smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
Atheist:-D:

I am about to be smiley

My days of going on the prowl are over. (I was never really on the prowl to begin with). But yes. That is it.

come 2015 grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Wow, this can be the plot for a Nollywood movie. shocked
Hum ok, I didn't know there was a big story like that... undecided
Now I kind of understand...hum thanks for the revelation. smiley

...OK..sweeeriously...am writtin a project on womens studies at Uni & deadline is Monday & i need coz I need yor assiatance...do u where thong by any chance? .. colours?? undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...OK..sweeeriously...am writtin a project on womens studies at Uni & deadline is Monday & i need coz I need yor assiatance...do u where thong by any chance? .. colour?? undecided

Yes I do, they are purple. smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah:

Check ma profile,

dayum, girl u try fine smiley

Are you trying to hit on Mr. Cork sad
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Stegomiah: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
spikes C:

You just killed his chances, that's not fair sad

Why do people say no offence when they offence people angry

Not when dey offence pple but when dey offend pple

Answer cos d truth is bitter
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Yes I do, they are purple. smiley

I prefer pink, especially on fair complexions
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah:

Not when dey offence pple but when dey offend pple

Answer cos d truth is bitter

angry

It's a joke from a movie, Miss English professor angry

Now say sorry undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
spikes C: I prefer pink, especially on fair complexions

Hum I'm not fair. smiley
I don't like pink, I rather fuchsia. wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Stegomiah: 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
spikes C:

angry

It's a joke from a movie, Miss English professor angry

Now say sorry undecided

Lool @ miss english professor, anywae am sowie dats if it is truly a joke, Mr.joker
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Hum I'm not fair. smiley
I don't like pink, I rather fuchsia. wink

Not fair, what is ur complexion?

fuchsia is ok, it's still a bit the same color wink

Do i get a picture grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Stegomiah: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
Mr.cork jst ma profile τ̅☺ anoda, tis ur day, enjoy, U̶̲̥̅̊ can see, feel but can't touch, too hot for U̶̲̥̅̊ τ̅☺ handle
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah:

Check ma profile,

....Gadddeemm!!!! Gadeeem!!! .....wot in the name of Mr Cork did I juss loook at?? ..Gaddddddeeem!!! tongue

...errrmm SANDBOY..YOU ARE FIRED!! ...HISTORY....PARK YOR LOAD AND GERRRRROUT & KEEP GOIN!!!!! angry

.......Stegomiah.. .. WILL U MARRRRY ME 3 TIMES??
tongue
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2013

@Mr. Cork, what kind of project is that ? Why on thongs ?
Was it an imposed subject ?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
spikes C: Not fair, what is ur complexion?
Do i get a picture grin

I have a regular complexion... don't know what to tell you... undecided
You'll see monday anyway, I've sent pictures to the mods... smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
spikes C:

Not fair, what is ur complexion?

Do i get a picture grin

..HEY!!! HEY!! HEY!!! ....Bacccck off from my woman...u dis Mountain Gorrrila! (no oofeinse)angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:
@Mr. Cork, what kind of project is that ? Why on thongs ?
Was it an imposed subject ?

He just fired you na!
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah:

Lool @ miss english professor, anywae am sowie dats if it is truly a joke, Mr.joker

cool

Call me Spikes, Mr. Spikes wink

whats ur own name sweety kiss
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...errrmm SANDBOY..YOU ARE FIRED!! ...HISTORY....PARK YOR LOAD AND GERRRRROUT & KEEP GOIN!!!!! angry

Hallejujah!! grin
Thanks Stegomiah, you were sent from above grin
I wish you two the best. Take care. grin smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc:

He just fired you na!

...bro u see how they fail exams?? ..u fire them & they still come bak and ask question! angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc: He just fired you na!

Yes, I believe that God heard my plight. grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah: Mr.cork jst ma profile τ̅☺ anoda, tis ur day, enjoy, U̶̲̥̅̊ can see, feel but can't touch, too hot for U̶̲̥̅̊ τ̅☺ handle

Can't see it oh
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...bro u see how they fail exams?? ..u fire them & they still come bak and ask question! angry

I didn't see your post as yet.
Anyway, feel free to don't answer. grin
*Enjoying my new freedom* cool
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
spikes C:

cool

Call me Spikes, Mr. Spikes wink

whats ur own name sweety kiss

..errmm Bro...dont make me pure Kerrrosine on yor head....I say, BACCCK OFF FROM MY WOMAN!angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Stegomiah: 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Hallejujah!! grin
Thanks Stegomiah, you were sent from above grin
I wish you two the best. Take care. grin smiley

Lmao, babe as in 4 real, nah!
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..HEY!!! HEY!! HEY!!! ....Bacccck off from my woman...u dis Mountain Gorrrila! (no oofeinse)angry

It's no offense undecided

Miss English professor, i got it, right grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah: Lmao, babe as in 4 real, nah!

grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

Maybe they now loved you because they are not loving you in the third place. Dint mind them joor!
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

I have a regular complexion... don't know what to tell you... undecided
You'll see monday anyway, I've sent pictures to the mods... smiley

regular..lol...My primary school teacher didn't teach me about a "regular" complexion grin

Monday? I can't see first hand? i thought am your.... embarassed
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Stegomiah: 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc:

Can't see it oh

Eeyah, guess u late, am back to default
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
spikes C: regular..lol...My primary school teacher didn't teach me about a "regular" complexion grin
Monday? I can't see first hand? i thought am your.... embarassed

my... what ?
Just a few minutes earlier you were pushing me in the arms of another man... undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..errmm Bro...dont make me pure Kerrrosine on yor head....I say, BACCCK OFF FROM MY WOMAN!angry

Chill, she's all your wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (photos) / Relationship Mistakes You Must Avoid In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.