Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? (31789 Views)

Unrequited Love: What To Do? / How Can One Overcome Unrequited Love ? / "WHAT IF?" A Poem For An Unrequited Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

You can still light back the fire. wink
Who was you supporting in the discussion ?

Errrrm, pls NO!
You guys should stay on topic, i don't wanna see ignorant peeps bashing people's religion and creating hatred in Nairaland.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

You can still light back the fire. wink
Who was you supporting in the discussion ?

Why write like this? I mean your grammar?

#Someone is in love! Ouch did I just say that? Ohhhh no I didn't.#
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
spikes C:

Errrrm, pls NO!
You guys should stay on topic, i don't wanna see ignorant peeps bashing people's religion and creating hatred in Nairaland.

Honestly I'll just do a right turn and hop on the next available thread.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc: Why write like this? I mean your grammar?
#Someone is in love! Ouch did I just say that? Ohhhh no I didn't.#

Hahaha, so since when did trying to write correctly is synonym of wanting to seduce somedy.. ? undecided
I try my best to write correctly because I want to be understood by everybody. smiley
As I don't perfectly master the English language, if I try to write inaccurately
I will not manage to make people understand me... smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc: Honestly I'll just do a right turn and hop on the next available thread.

Haha OK, we'll stay on topic. grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2013

So you guys was trying to convince me that Mr. Cotk is not really a bad person,
and that I'll fall for him anytime soon... undecided that's right ?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
Atheist:-D:

grin

I will be at my best behaviour wink

But I have nothing to worry about. I dont have time for romance, ladies and err... playa things these days. I am now born again in regards to romance.

I see. So your friends get in on the act but you dont.... hmmmm.... grin

Sanboy is having great fun, she will definitely be happier grin

Yeah I don't. But did you just say
I dont have time for romance, ladies and err... playa things

Pls sanboy.....be careful. One other thing I forgot is that they are very very crafty.

@Ada...
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc:

Yeah I don't. But did you just say

Pls sanboy.....be careful. One other thing I forgot is that they are very very crafty.

@Ada...

grin

I am being honest there grin. Besides why would I hit on sanboy? Sanboy is a very dear friend of mine... nothing more smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc: Pls sanboy.....be careful. One other thing I forgot is that they are very very crafty.

Yes I had already been aware of that with 190...
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:
So you guys was trying to convince me that Mr. Cotk is not really a bad person,
and that I'll fall for him anytime soon... undecided that's right ?

Have you wondered how 'he' writes? Ask Ishilove when you see her. Infact she's head over heels but it appears he doesn't like her the way he does for you but I sense something fishy.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
I am being honest there grin. Besides why would I hit on sanboy? Sanboy is a very dear friend of mine... nothing more smiley

Nice to hear but, I remember this post of yours:

This aint cool babes. I dont wanna start hitting on a dude. Why dont you declare your gender cry cry

GBAM! tongue grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc:

Honestly I'll just do a right turn and hop on the next available thread.

oh yes, you can. cool
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2013

grin

Oga English apart, leave that thing joor! All of a sudden she has become a 'dear friend' you? Besides that's even the best way to start off...being dear friends of cause!

Sugar boy.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2013
spikes C:

oh yes, you can. cool

That's if its derailed
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc: Have you wondered how 'he' writes? Ask Ishilove when you see her. Infact she's head over heels but it appears he doesn't like her the way he does for you but I sense something fishy.

Really, so there is really some e-romance here on NL ?
Lol, how should I ask her that ? grin
How he likes her and how he likes me ? Enlighten me please. smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc:

That's if its derailed

Oh, ofcourse. I hate it when they do that stuff, especially with religious bashing sad
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Really, so there is really some e-romance here on NL ?
Lol, how should I ask her that ? grin
How he likes her and how he likes me ? Enlighten me please. smiley

#Hmmm. If you ask me...na who I go ask? Abeg no be talk am oh because e don tey wey e start.#

Don't worry, you'll get to find out soon enough.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc:

Have you wondered how 'he' writes? Ask Ishilove when you see her. Infact she's head over heels but it appears he doesn't like her the way he does for you but I sense something fishy.

...errrm Bro..SandraBoy is halfcast tongue

..isala is dark skin!
angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Ishilove: 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc:

Lwkmd!!! Ahhhhhh!! cheesy cheesy

Busted angry

*in soprano* O Corky, Corky, where forth art thou, Corky? Deny thy e-father and refuse thy username. Forsooth, mine e-heart doth beateth for thee... sad

grin tongue
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

Who is that ? Can't be me because I'm not halfcast !
Here he comes again...
And you guys think that I'll fall for THAT!!
Come on..
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Nice to hear but, I remember this post of yours:

GBAM! tongue grin

But as you have not yet concluded things gender wise I reserve the right to hit on you tongue. I might change my mind if the circumstances change grin
kaboninc:

Oga English apart, leave that thing joor! All of a sudden she has become a 'dear friend' you? Besides that's even the best way to start off...being dear friends of cause!

Sugar boy.

You have a dirty mind.... grin grin grin tongue
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Ishilove: 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc:

#Hmmm. If you ask me...na who I go ask? Abeg no be talk am oh because e don tey wey e start.#

Don't worry, you'll get to find out soon enough.
Aproko tongue
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
But as you have not yet concluded things gender wise I reserve the right to hit on you tongue. I might change my mind if the circumstances change grin

Me, a dirty mind ? First time somebody's telling me that.
Sorry but my mind is as pure as bottled water. grin wink tongue

Edit: Ah ok, this wasn't for me... sorry
but I'm still keeping it, the formulation is so pretty. embarassed
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Me, a dirty mind ? First time somebody's telling me that.
Sorry but my mind is as pure as bottled water. grin wink tongue

Edit: Ah ok, this wasn't for me... sorry
but I'm still keeping it, the formulation is so pretty. embarassed

No, that post was for kaboninc. He has a dirty mind wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
No, that post was for kaboninc. He has a dirty mind wink

Hum I should be wary of him then, I found him friendly... undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Who is that ? Can't be me because I'm not halfcast !
Here he comes again...
And you guys think that I'll fall for THAT!!
Come on..

..Typicalblack woman.

..u give them compliment..they cuss u
..u say hello..they cuss u
...u say goodbye..they cuss u
..u say thank u..they cuss u
..u say they related to Beyansi..they cuss u
..u say thye look like halfcast..they cuss u.

....WE GIVE UP ON WOMEN!!
angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
Ishilove:
Lwkmd!!! Ahhhhhh!! cheesy cheesy

Busted angry

*in soprano* O Corky, Corky, where forth art thou, Corky? Deny thy e-father and refuse thy username. Forsooth, mine e-heart doth beateth for thee... sad

grin tongue

Ishilove:
Aproko tongue

Sanboy....you see what am saying? Pls I no get #5000 for 'abeg' oh.

-Mr Cork-:

..Ishila is dark skin!
angry

Oga here's from the horses mouth:
Sanboy25:

Who is that ? Can't be me because I'm not halfcast!

Sugar cocky....play safe oh.

You wey get over clean mind...you can try it one of these days. Life is too short!
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..Typicalblack woman.
angry

Well start dating your male friends... tongue I don't care.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..Typicalblack woman.

angry

Will you really give up on women, especially sanboy on the list?

Lol @Beyansi.
Is that how your 'peckhams' pronounce it?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2013

You guys see now what I'm talking about ?
Hell will freeze before I fall for him. undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Don't worry, that's how it starts. Just free your mind wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Of course he'll freeze before you fall for him or do you want him to boil and change to gas and then become extinct? Appreciate what you have now, you may never see it again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (photos) / Relationship Mistakes You Must Avoid In 2015 / Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.