Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,469 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? (31787 Views)

Unrequited Love: What To Do? / How Can One Overcome Unrequited Love ? / "WHAT IF?" A Poem For An Unrequited Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Argh, that's not what I meant, you said that I didn't had to bother if she was in the compet'...
Anyway I told you that I'm still in the compet' for the fun, I don't care if I lose...
I already have what I wanted cool

Me!! wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc: She is....at least to Mr. Atheist and Mr Spikes!

Haha, I don't need a defense, because I'm not feeling attacked.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so it's okay. cool
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Argh, that's not what I meant, you said that I didn't had to bother if she was in the compet'...
Anyway I told you that I'm still in the compet' for the fun, I don't care if I lose...
I already have what I wanted cool

Baby girl, if I may ask eh....what is it that you wanted and now you have it?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
Me!! wink

No... undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc: Baby girl, if I may ask eh....what is it that you wanted and now you have it?

I can't say it, sorry... embarassed
It's my dark side who suggested me this method... embarassed
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Stegomiah: 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

....huh??... are u telllin me u r preeetier than MOD Ogugua or Adaobi or Stegomiah? undecided

Mr.cork dnt bring me into dis, afterall she opened dis thread cos of u, nd am not even competing, dnt like 2 go public, hardly comment on posts hia, aldo i do lyk 2 create interesting threads, 2dae shuld be d highest no of posts i made in a day. Av neva bin banned since i joined Nland, but if i get banned cos of dis thread it's ok cos u guyz made me laff, nd d fortunate ones who gets to know d real ♍Ƹ̴, lool,btw wu tld u am a woman, 4 ur info i b hermaphrodite.. Lool

Sanboy, u got ma back 4 d competition
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

No... undecided

Sandboy <<<<< Lesssssbian!angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

I can't say it, sorry... embarassed
It's my dark side who suggested me this method... embarassed

In Yoda's voice "practice the dark side of the force you have"
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Haha, I don't need a defense, because I'm not feeling attacked.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so it's okay. cool

You don't have to admit it
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc: You don't have to admit it

ok embarassed cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah:

Mr.cork dnt bring me into dis, afterall she opened dis thread cos of u, nd am not even competing, dnt like 2 go public, hardly comment on posts hia, aldo i do lyk 2 create interesting threads, 2dae shuld be d highest no of posts i made in a day. Av neva bin banned since i joined Nland, but if i get banned cos of dis thread it's ok cos u guyz made me laff, nd d fortunate ones who gets to know d real ♍Ƹ̴, lool,btw wu tld u am a woman, 4 ur info i b hermaphrodite.. Lool

...Sweeery.. but Sandboy juss said u were very ugly & that u & Preety MOD Oguaga can nevr win Miss Nairaland....i swaaar she said it...SLAP HER FACE!! angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...Sweeery.. but Sandboy juss said u were very ugly & that u & Preety MOD Oguga can nevr win Miss Nairaland....SLAP HER FACE!! angry

That's not true dear Stegomiah...
But I guess that you know him better than me, so it's OK. cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Stegomiah: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Haha yes, he has 'fired' me, so all is alright now.
I don't hate him anymore, he has found another prey... grin

Am definately not his prey, unlike u, i know au 2 handle him, i even tld u his history, i asked him a question wich he bolted away from
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap: In Yoda's voice "practice the dark side of the force you have"

Nobody here would like to see it, believe me... undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Nobody here would like to see it, believe me... undecided

I would
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah: Am definately not his prey, unlike u, i know au 2 handle him, i even tld u his history, i asked him a question wich he bolted away from

I'm sorry for the amalgam dear,
it seems like you guys make the perfect couple. wink
I'm glad for you two. grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah:

Baby sweet....did you just say you're a 'hermaphrodite'? Well sha seeing is believing.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Stegomiah: 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

That's not true dear Stegomiah...
But I guess that you know him better than me, so it's OK. cheesy

Lool, i slapped him already, dnt mind him

Dayumn mehn, dis thread is too funny, am out!
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap: I would

You don't know of what you're talking about... undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah: Lool, i slapped him already, dnt mind him
cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

You don't know of what you're talking about... undecided

Go ahead, try me
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap:

I would

Me three
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
...Sandboy...sweeery..so will u be stayin with me when u come down to London next month?...I want to show u around London Peckham...by the way I hav only one matress...s we may hav to share bed wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Stegomiah: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
B
spikes C:

Can a guy ever satisfy you undecided

​♈έڪ, and u don't need to say dat judging by ma rply, was only trying to show d don in ♍Ƹ̴ cos u call ♍Ƹ̴ professor, lool
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah:

Lool, i slapped him already, dnt mind him

How can you go when you've not replied me?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy I still dey wait oh
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap: Go ahead, try me
kaboninc: Me three

I really can't say it out loud... it's too horrible... embarassed undecided cry

-Mr Cork-:
...Sandboy...sweeery..so will u be stayin with me when u come down to London next month?...I want to show u around London Peckham...by the way I hav only one matress...s we may hav to share bed wink

No, lovely Adaobi has already propose me her help... tongue
And I have a place to sleep...
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

I really can't say it out loud... it's too horrible... embarassed undecided cry

And I have a place to sleep...

Since u can't say it out loud, sending me a pm would be like whispering in my ears
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2013

And I have a place to sleep... [/font] [/size]
[/quote]

angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Stegomiah: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

I'm sorry for the amalgam dear,
it seems like you guys make the perfect couple. wink
I'm glad for you two. grin

Joke of d century! Lool, perfect what....?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap: Since u can't say it out loud, sending me a pm would be like whispering in my ears

That would be unfair to the others... undecided
Ok I'll say it... wait until I edit this same post wink
It's a long story...

[b] [size=1pt]
Edit:
I entered the Ms Nairaland contest of June to gain some popularity.
The thing is that I had posted my 2 post for London, as I wanted a guide to show me around, but I was not getting any answers, because I was new and nobody knew who I was... A day, I fell on this page for the contest and I decided to enroll since I matched all the requirements...
I said to myself: "This is a very popular event, if I enter, it will bring some attention on me, and indirectly on my goal, finding a guide for my stay in London..."
It was the brightest idea of the century I taught...
So I entered and it's at that moment that lovely and kind Adaobi got in touch with me to discuss more of my 2 posts on London, we chatted offline and realize that we will be geographically very close to each other, we also found many common points... At this moment, the contest had lost all my interest since I had what I wanted, but I still continued since I didn't want to disappoint the people cheering on me, or the mods, I didn't want people to think that 'I don't know what I want and that I'm making them lose their time"... I contemplated many time the idea to withdraw from the competition but the more the time passed more I was implicated in the affair... Up to now...
I don't think that I'll go very far in the competition, not because I'm not confident in my looks but because there are many beautiful ladies. Personally, my preference goes to SleekChic, I finds her very pretty and elegant.
That's why I'm not actively and openly recomanding myself on the Campaign thread, and want to thank Spikes C who is giving the best of himself for me. That's the reason. Long confession right ? Hahaha
[/size]
[/b]
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

That would be unfair to the others... undecided
Ok I'll say it... wait until I edit this same post wink
It's a long story...

You Don wan begin dey act like Nigerian politicians

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (45) (Reply)

Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (photos) / Relationship Mistakes You Must Avoid In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.