Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion (13864 Views)

After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. / My Ex Named Her Child After Me / How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by 4Play(m): 6:43pm On May 03, 2008
D-reloaded:

Girls from Florida are fast. im not sure if it's because of the sun or the hurricanes

And when you and Oziomatv were getting your freak on,is it because New Yorkers are the fastest. tongue

come,na only me be the male on this thread grin grin
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Tattooboy: 6:44pm On May 03, 2008
simoen:

he needs the baby now that his wifey can't give him children. . . . he is such a BIG FOOL, wel turn yr back against him juz the way he did to you, he doesnt worth d child, don't u dare give him that child and you should report to the police also.
Am sure the wife doenst know about d child.
i go with this

@all
u guyz are silly with ur useless replies at the end, give an advice doesn't mean u should start ur meaningless conversation and of course "off topic".
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 6:44pm On May 03, 2008
LadyT:

LOL@d-reloaded and Jenny!!!

LOL@you all!!!!!!!!!

Loff is in the air *sigh*
[size=13pt]Damn it, Cupid! I guess he's sleeping on the job again? LOL!![/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 6:44pm On May 03, 2008
4 Play:

And when you and Oziomatv were getting your freak on,is it because New Yorkers are the fastest. tongue
she was with Ozii too? shocked shocked shocked haba!
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 03, 2008
And when you and Oziomatv were getting your freak on,is it because New Yorkers are the fastest.

mo gbe shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by LadyT(f): 6:45pm On May 03, 2008
Cadet:

abi o, I cried the other day when I decided to check someone's profile cry cry

@4Play
oh yeah, the picture you promised me tongue where is it?

Picture 4play are you passing nudes again Im going to distroy your privates with sandpaper!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by 4Play(m): 6:45pm On May 03, 2008
Cadet:

@4Play
oh yeah, the picture you promised me tongue where is it?

Why you want see my wowo face.I put it up last week and people were laughing at me so I had to take it down. sad
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 6:45pm On May 03, 2008
4 Play:

come,na only me be the male on this thread grin grin

[size=13pt]Funny random fact. I'm a New Yorker also.[/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by jgirl3: 6:47pm On May 03, 2008
New York + Miami = Catastrophe!!!!!!!!!!
Kai, are New Orleanians the only people with medium speed? cool
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 6:47pm On May 03, 2008
Tattooboy:

@all
u guys are silly with your useless replies at the end, give an advice doesn't mean u should start your meaningless conversation and of course "off topic".

LOL!! If I should respond you well wel gan, you go wish we continued with this "offtopic".

The topic has already been analysed and dealth with. 7 pages of it. Olodo! grin
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by 4Play(m): 6:47pm On May 03, 2008
Cadet:

she was with Ozii too? shocked shocked shocked haba!

You don't know anything yet.Things are happening behind the scenes o lipsrsealed

LadyT:

Picture 4play are you passing nudes again I'm going to distroy your privates with sandpaper!!! angry angry angry angry angry

You want to destroy the "little" I have? Chill now,I never gave Cadet any pictures.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 6:48pm On May 03, 2008
4 Play:

Why you want see my wowo face.I put it up last week and people were laughing at me so I had to take it down. sad
[size=13pt]You can always use photoshop.[/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 6:48pm On May 03, 2008
j-girl:

I am not in Miami cool I was in miami. I'm not telling you where I am grin
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by LadyT(f): 6:50pm On May 03, 2008
ROTFLMAO@Cadet I dont know for him jare LOL offtopic my bum bum
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 6:50pm On May 03, 2008
@4play
dnt worry, I saw the nude pic you sent to my email

LadyT, The flower tattoo on his left buttock cheeks is cute o. You're a lucky woman cheesy
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by 4Play(m): 6:50pm On May 03, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]You can always use photoshop.[/size]

Is that what you are using?

New Yorkers and Floridians full here.They are known for their Hot adventures. grin
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by TheSly: 6:51pm On May 03, 2008
j-girl:

ARe u sleeping? or u don drink shepe again? wetin kwonsain New orleans with this?
New orleans ko. . . . . . Old Chicago ni cool
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 03, 2008
@all
u guys are silly with your useless replies at the end, give an advice doesn't mean u should start your meaningless conversation and of course "off topic".

dont u think u r d silly one here,for even replying d people u call silly,u r suppose to ignore us,since we r all silly,now u replying us ,means dat u r also silly,or wat do ya think undecided
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by jgirl3: 6:52pm On May 03, 2008
Cadet:

I am not in Miami cool I was in miami. I'm not telling you where I am grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked - EWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! she's in NY you people! Cadet, are you cohabiting with Stephen already? shocked shocked tongue

You can take the girl outta Miami but you can't take the Miami outta her. smiley

The Sly:

ARe u sleeping? or u don drink shepe again? wetin kwonsain New orleans with this?
New orleans ko. . . . . . Old Chicago ni cool
I have been waiting for your chicken @$$.
Lol! leave New Orleans in Peace b4 i deal with you today
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by aloib(f): 6:52pm On May 03, 2008
j winch, wat it do? i'm aiight jare, just getting my groove on, lol, 1 liter of brandy almost finished in just 2 hrs cool, ibstill dey kampe cool, wassup, how d go dey go
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 6:52pm On May 03, 2008
Tattooboy:

i go with this

@all

[size=13pt] The topic has evolved and you sir are now going off topic so my advice to you is to kindly shut your face.[/size]

4 Play:

Is that what you are using?

[size=13pt]That's how you get the special effects. It distract the viewer from noticing much about you except for the fact the picture is nice.[/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 6:53pm On May 03, 2008
j-girl:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked - EWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! she's in NY you people! Cadet, are you cohabiting with Stephen already? shocked shocked tongue
I am in Florida o grin

Too much NYers here
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by LadyT(f): 6:53pm On May 03, 2008
Stephen you are becoming "rude" you said shut your face.

Im so proud of you  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 6:54pm On May 03, 2008
j-girl:

[size=13pt]With every post I learn something new about myself. LOL!![/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 6:55pm On May 03, 2008
LadyT:

I'm so proud of you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
He's being hanging out with you ppl too much grin cheesy

StephenP:

[size=13pt] The topic has evolved and you sir are now going off topic so my advice to you is to kindly shut your face.[/size]
.[/font][/size]

Did I ever tell you that I like it when you're tough!

*just a compliment o*
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Tattooboy: 6:55pm On May 03, 2008
@ignorants if u think u're one
use ur senses

@jenny
i guess

@cadet
olo what damn ur fingers undecided
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by 4Play(m): 6:55pm On May 03, 2008
j-girl:

You can take the girl out of Miami but you can't take the Miami out of her. smiley

She has to cohabit with her husband to be na,wetin dey do you? Same way you moved to New Orleans. lipsrsealed
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 6:56pm On May 03, 2008
Tattooboy:

@cadet
olo what damn your fingers undecided
shhhh, baby, keep sucking your lollipop lipsrsealed grin

StephenP:

[size=13pt]With every post I learn something new about myself. LOL!![/size]

Who are you telling cheesy
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by LadyT(f): 6:56pm On May 03, 2008
Cadet you make a typo!!!

Your meant to say you like it when he gives it you to rough!!!

Please use spell check in the future
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by jgirl3: 6:56pm On May 03, 2008
aloib:

j winch, what it do? i'm aiight jare, just getting my groove on, lol, 1 liter of brandy almost finished in just 2 hrs cool, ibstill dey kampe cool, wassup, how d go dey go
Lol - how you go talk dat kain thing here now!
1 liter of Brandy? - you don't have to miss me this much abeg! grin
You on IM?

LadyT:

I'm so proud of you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Effect of Cadet on her hubby. Damn! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cadet:

I am in Florida o grin

Too much NYers here
Liar! cheesy

@ Stephen you're welcome. cheesy cheesy

@ 4play, i'm not cohabiting at all.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 6:56pm On May 03, 2008
4 Play:

She has to cohabit with her husband to be na,wetin dey do you? S[b]ame way you moved to New Orleans.[/b] lipsrsealed
Sly is in New Orleans? shocked
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 03, 2008
LadyT:

Cadet you make a typo!!!

Your meant to say you like it when he gives it you to rough!!!

Please use spell check in the future
hehehe  cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. / I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. / Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.