Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,315 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion (13853 Views)

After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. / My Ex Named Her Child After Me / How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 7:28pm On May 03, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt] According to the truth, I have 3,587,465,623 girlfriends. .[/size]

Oga o. see this yeye men! ashewo plenty NL. And I thought it was only debosky and 4Play embarassed tongue
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Akinagirl(f): 7:29pm On May 03, 2008
lol, i said he wishes.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Dreloaded(f): 7:30pm On May 03, 2008
Dont they teach English in England again abi the Moslems have changed the cirrculum to Arabic?

What part of he is HottFunmi's property don't you monkeys understand. As for me, I just dey look at all of you

By 4pm EST you people will be banned, keep playing instead of thinking of screennames sho ti gbo?
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 7:30pm On May 03, 2008
Cadet:

Oga o. see this yeye men! ashewo plenty Nairaland. And I thought it was only debosky and 4Play embarassed tongue
[size=13pt]LOL!!! Cadet, I am going to get you back.[/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by TheSly: 7:32pm On May 03, 2008
Akinagirl:

you wish,
Yea he could but at least i am not wishing. . . . .i got u fo' realla. cool
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 7:33pm On May 03, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]LOL!!! Cadet, I am going to get you back.[/size]

You can try, grin

D-reloaded:

Dont they teach English in England again abi the Moslems have changed the cirrculum to Arabic?

What part of he is HottFunmi's property don't you monkeys understand. As for me, I just dey look at all of you

By 4pm EST you people will be banned, keep playing instead of thinking of screennames sho ti gbo?
hehehe, I am unbannable. never been banned before
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Akinagirl(f): 7:33pm On May 03, 2008
grin grin says who?
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 03, 2008
grin grin says who?

says morenike09 wink wink grin
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by 4Play(m): 7:36pm On May 03, 2008
She don confirm am o! Hotfunmmi is D-Reloaded's other moniker

Oziomatv & D-Reloaded-what a great couple. cool
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Dreloaded(f): 7:37pm On May 03, 2008
4 Play:

She don confirm am o! Hotfunmmi is D-Reloaded's other moniker

Ok now Im highly insulted angry
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 7:38pm On May 03, 2008
jennykadry:

says morenike09 wink wink grin
who is that? shocked

@4Play,
remember this?

A Day With D-reloaded

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-113367.0.html
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Dreloaded(f): 7:41pm On May 03, 2008
You too wan start abi alagolo?

Are we talking about the same oziimatvethat yarned dust at me in the PLC thread? Abegi, give him to his rightful owner now going around as "OsunAmazon"
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by 4Play(m): 7:42pm On May 03, 2008
@morenike

It has been going on for long and they tried to disguise it with their manufactured aggression.They couldn't fool us.She hasn't denied it anyway.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 03, 2008
lol@4play
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 7:49pm On May 03, 2008
4 Play:

@morenike

It has been going on for long and they tried to disguise it with their manufactured aggression.They couldn't fool us.She hasn't denied it anyway.

D-R is not with Ozii, he's trying to get at her but she declined him. Oh puhhllzzz, he can't even afford her. Men like that should look in Osun State. grin cheesy
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by bawomolo(m): 9:14pm On May 03, 2008
did someone mention K cups shocked
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 9:15pm On May 03, 2008
bawomolo:

did someone mention K cups shocked
No, tea cups wink
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by bawomolo(m): 9:20pm On May 03, 2008
Cadet:

No, tea cups  wink

well tea cups or not, i want to see some
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 9:30pm On May 03, 2008
bawomolo:

well tea cups or not, i want to see some
LOL. Oogbadun! Look further
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Imani(f): 9:25am On May 05, 2008
What is this thread all about again?
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by presido1: 9:33am On May 05, 2008
Imani:

What is this thread all about again?
All about Imani and 4play cool cool cool cool Go match indeed(made in Haven) grin grin
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Imani(f): 9:40am On May 05, 2008
presido1:

All about Imani and 4play cool cool cool cool Go match indeed(made in Haven) grin grin

I don't understand you people

First it was Imani and 4Him, now it is Imani and 4play, next it will be Imani and presido1 grin

Sorry to disappoint you all, i am NOT an e-slut wink Who is presido by the way? undecided Another multiple ID user lipsrsealed
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by presido1: 10:03am On May 05, 2008
OK are you trying to say that i got it wrong by choosing 4play instead of 4Him,
Anyway both are 4 so am still very close. undecided
You are not an E-slut ma sista, just part of the fun cheesy cheesy.

Presido1 has been Presido1 right from Adam, writting from exile somewhere in Horn of Africa. cool cool
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Imani(f): 10:41am On May 05, 2008
presido1:

OK are you trying to say that i got it wrong by choosing 4play instead of 4Him,
Anyway both are 4 so am still very close. undecided[/b]You are not an E-slut ma sista, [b]just part of the fun
cheesy cheesy.

Presido1 has been Presido1 right from Adam, writting from exile somewhere in Horn of Africa. cool cool

All those people with 4 as a suffice should be banned sef. . .u have 4Him, 4play, 4real, 4peace, 4kin etc  grin

I do have sense of humour mr exile tongue
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by presido1: 10:56am On May 05, 2008
Ok let mr ban ban them but tell him not to ban people with 1 as suffix grin grin
You call me mr exile, no problem i will not comeout from exile until you and one of them with 4s tie the knot. grin grin
So u bera do it fast. tongue tongue
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by oziomatv(m): 2:40pm On May 05, 2008
Gossipmongers, no time for you all.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Imani(f): 9:16pm On May 06, 2008
oziomatv:

Gossipmongers, no time for you all.

Do you have something to tell us? grin lipsrsealed
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by presido1: 6:01pm On May 10, 2008
come ozioma take your time ooo grin grin grin

Imani do u remember that 4Play use to have a usename similar to urs as in I-Man.
Am begining to suspect more now. cool cool cool
Now you took out the hyphen and add i as suffix.
Nice try sha but make una hurry up. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by bunmii(f): 6:34am On May 12, 2008
it is totally up to you what you want to do, but i won't trust that kind of guy with my baby
he is an idiot instead of begging he is threatning to call the police
don't let him scare you jare.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Tobiegal(f): 9:46am On May 12, 2008
hI,

ur story made mi sign-up after such a long tyme,

Am sorry abt ur situation, however, i would not give-up ma child 2 such jerk in a million years,

Come to think of it, he didnt come back because he missed u, or cos he repented,

d bagger came back because he need a damn village title! angry

How caring can such monster be, its not abt whether a child is involoved like pple have said,

d truth is any person can impegnant a woman, bt, it takes a realy man to Father one!

No wonder he doesnt have one with his wife,

Pls, ensure u stay away 4rm him, he doesnt need u, nor ur babygal, he only needs his ego, which is d damned title he is after,

Jezz, am so pissed off! angry angry angry
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by SweetT1: 10:11am On May 12, 2008
@Natayla

Wow! That is very interesting. It sounds very familiar from stories heard over the years. The truth is, you might be denying the guy from seeing his daughter now but it's gonna come a time when the girl will wants to meet his Daddy. what would you tell her? The best thing is to get both families involved and let them handle it. But the guy must be a freaking A-hole to come back to see the daughter after all these years.

You did not tell us if you are involved with another man, and that can complicate the whole story. Either way, you need to find a way to let the father be involve in the child's life if he's positive. The answer belongs with your family, they hold the key to your solutions. And be careful of the advises you listen to on these forums. Some of them are talking from personal bitterness and their judgment can be quite clouded. Goodluck, sweetheart and well done !
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Tobiegal(f): 2:53pm On May 12, 2008
Sweet T:

@Natayla

,  But the guy must be a freaking A-hole to come back to see the daughter after all these years.

Guy, no offence but, d guy isnt coming 2 cee his daughter, needs d girl to obtain a stupid Village Title!

Beside, its easier to explain to a child when she grown up how stupid her living-dead of a father is, dan exposing d girl to him now,

Theres' no family 2 decide nathing here, where were his own family when he denied d poor girl, haba!

She should take her tyme n get a more responsbile dude to lookd after her n her girl, besides, did she jst say she's working ini a bank?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw / I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. / My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.