Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion (14091 Views)

After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. / My Ex Named Her Child After Me / How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 6:57pm On May 03, 2008
LadyT:

Stephen you are becoming "rude" you said shut your face.

I'm so proud of you  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Cadet:

He's being hanging out with you people too much grin cheesy

Did I ever tell you that I like it when you're tough!

*just a compliment o*
[size=13pt]Yup, I learn something new about myself. Like now, I know I'm becoming rude and I'm tough. LMAO!!![/size]

LadyT:

Cadet you make a typo!!!

Your meant to say you like it when he gives it you to rough!!!

Please use spell check in the future
[size=13pt]LOL!!! You went there. . .[/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by TheSly: 6:57pm On May 03, 2008
j-girl:

I have been waiting for your chicken @$$.
Lol! leave New Orleans in Peace before i deal with you today
Waiting for me? Thank some cats who woke me up just now. . . .dammit i was having a very nice dream . . .
In fact i was about to get sum ''SUGAR'' wink tongue cool until some cat just showed up and disturbed the flow!! Oh Mayne Im so pissed!!! angry
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by LadyT(f): 6:58pm On May 03, 2008
Im not afraid to go there  wink
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 03, 2008
you people are typing and posting too fast o cry cry
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by jgirl3: 6:59pm On May 03, 2008
The Sly:

Waiting for me? Thank some cats who woke me up just now. . . .dammit i was having a very nice dream . . .
In fact i was about to get sum ''SUGAR'' wink tongue cool until some cat just showed up and disturbed the flow!! Oh Mayne I'm so pissed!!! angry
You and your litter of kittens. Well done! Pele.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 6:59pm On May 03, 2008
LadyT:

Cadet you make a typo!!!

You meant to say I like it when 4play gives it me to rough!!!

haba na!
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin Lady T!! shocked shocked
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 03, 2008
u guys should slow down for d baby of d house ibkaye

@ibkaye

we r typing fast cos so many persons r replying dis thread at d same time
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by aloib(f): 7:01pm On May 03, 2008
lol, yeah babe, but i'm invisible, lazy to chat, just need to finish these shots and i'm finna go get some zzz
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by LadyT(f): 7:01pm On May 03, 2008
Kini?@Cadet

you better grow fast fast and grab what you can with both hands and WORK IT GIRL!!! I support you jare
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 7:02pm On May 03, 2008
[size=13pt]I know right. I click reply and it's like there are 3 new replies, you may want to review your post.

Yup, it just happened. . .

And again. . .

Finally.
[/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 03, 2008
jennykadry:

u guys should slow down for d baby of d house ibkaye

@ibkaye

we r typing fast because so many persons r replying this thread at d same time

Na Gode Sister Jenny!  kiss grin

@All
Shebi you all heard that!?  grin
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by TheSly: 7:02pm On May 03, 2008
j-girl:

You and your litter of[b] kittens.[/b] Well done! Pele.
What u said? U Tryna tell me we did it in tha kitchen? cool
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 03, 2008
I know right. I click reply and it's like there are 3 new replies, you may want to reviw your post.

And again. . .

Finally.

keep clicking untill it goes
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by jgirl3: 7:04pm On May 03, 2008
@ aloib, cool - i'm about to sleep since my personal chicken is busy with some animals smiley
The Sly:

What u said? You Tryna tell me we did it in tha kitchen? cool
NO - i mean you and your cats (baby cats). Why have you chosen to disappoint me today?

ibk - sorry ehn!
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 7:05pm On May 03, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]I know right. I click reply and it's like there are 3 new replies, you may want to reviw your post.

And again. . .

Finally.
[/size]

hehhee, I told you your window 95 is too slow tongue

LadyT:

Kini?@Cadet

you better grow fast fast and grab what you can with both hands and WORK IT GIRL!!! I support you jare
Grab what? grin
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 03, 2008
j-girl:

@ aloib, cool - i'm about to sleep since my personal chicken is busy with some animals smileyNO - i mean you and your cats (baby cats). Why have you chosen to disappoint me today?

ibk - sorry ehn!
Na Gode J-Girl smiley
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Tattooboy: 7:05pm On May 03, 2008
@ibkaye
welli dónde está? i echaremos de menos desde miércoles spanish
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Akinagirl(f): 7:08pm On May 03, 2008
can yall start yall own thread please? lol
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by TheSly: 7:09pm On May 03, 2008
j-girl:

@ aloib, cool - i'm about to sleep since my personal chicken is busy with some animals smileyNO - i mean you and your cats (baby cats). Why have you chosen to disappoint me today?

Disappoint? what me do? that was what i tot. . . tongue
Kpele sotigbo. . . . . Like Akon. . . .you can put the blame on me. . . . cool
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 03, 2008
Tattooboy:

@ibkaye
wetin be that?

@topic
the guy is just using you  cry
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 7:10pm On May 03, 2008
Tattooboy:

@ibkaye
[size=13pt]Ok, we get it. You finally learnt how to use an online translator. Everyone please give him props!

By the way, did Oluwaseun Osewa state what languages are accepted here?
[/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Dreloaded(f): 7:11pm On May 03, 2008
And when you and Oziomatv were getting your freak on,is it because New Yorkers are the fastest.

Look at this monkey, so because of ulta melons, you want to be tray me eh? Im the only one that ever defends your whorish ass!

Lady T, take your man away from here before I unleash concentrated epe on his head
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Dreloaded(f): 7:11pm On May 03, 2008
Im reporting you all for going offtopic grin

Bunch of hooligans
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 7:12pm On May 03, 2008
D-reloaded:

Look at this monkey, so because of ulta melons, you want to be tray me eh? I'm the only one that ever defends your whorish ass!

Lady T, take your man away from here before I unleash concentrated epe on his head
ROTFLMGBO!!! Take it easy on him, he does not know what he's doing
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Akinagirl(f): 7:12pm On May 03, 2008
English, now get back to the topic,
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 03, 2008

no sweet,here is d bomb wink
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by LadyT(f): 7:13pm On May 03, 2008
Ok guys lets all move now please go to the new topic,

Its called OFFTOPIC!!!!!!!

You can say whatever you like on there.
Drags 4play to offtopic  angry
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by TheSly: 7:13pm On May 03, 2008
Akinagirl:

Hey my Lovey Dovey sexy bird!!. . . Wuz kasperskying?
I have missed u like damn!!!! come n play with papi will ya? cool
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Akinagirl(f): 7:14pm On May 03, 2008
lol jenny
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 03, 2008
sly can never change in this life cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by 4Play(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2008
@D-R

Her melons big pass your on,so carry go! grin

You want deny your romance with Oziomatv? Everybody knows you guys are deeply in love!
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Akinagirl(f): 7:14pm On May 03, 2008
ooooooooh sly you are soooo irresistable, grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Do You Know When It's Time To Move On / Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With / What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.