Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov (19939 Views)

I Will Contest Presidency In 2015 – Buhari Declares / Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark / I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by BrokenTV: 6:58am On Jun 06, 2013
Garri the 1st:

If a DRUNKARD can be president why can't we have a COMEDIAN??

It takes a cerebral person to crack jokes...

On a serious note Rochas will make a better President than GEJ. His policies seem to be people oriented. Sadly Ibos will NEVER support him. They'll rather support a Ghanian than support one of their own...
my advice to you is to go and smoke more Garri so that your brain can reverse back to normal.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Rhino5dm: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2013
slimghost: The truth is that he can't even win SE in a presidential election because of the bad reputation he has down there. I will advise him to continue with Imo till 2019 and nurture his leadership qualities and right his many wrongs with Igbos.

I was thinking this slimdolt will tell us how SE and SS are all for Jonathan? So, Rochas is not a traitor?? smh!!
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by dinachi(m): 9:29am On Jun 06, 2013
slimghost: The truth is that he can't even win SE in a presidential election because of the bad reputation he has down there. I will advise him to continue with Imo till 2019 and nurture his leadership qualities and right his many wrongs with Igbos.
Rochas cant win southeast but Jonathan can, Ijaw propaganda at its highest! Why do we Igbos hate ourselves so much? Why? Why? Why? How can SS with more than 10 diverse languages be much more united than SE with a single language? If Rochas is contesting either as President or Vice President, He has my vote, the vote of my family and friends. Bikonu kedu mgbe aga asu Igbo na Aso Rock? IJN by 2015 Igbo language will be spoken in Aso Rock! May God make it happen! Amen!
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by ZURYZEST(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2013
ok, next one please
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 06, 2013
jjcbuthot:

They would rather support GEJ - GEJ has more money than Okorocha.
com'on sharap. Overgrown fool undecided
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Evablazze(m): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2013
And i wud gladly vote 4 him
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Ndjones(m): 9:47am On Jun 06, 2013
chino24:

Am not here to throw punches, but if I take off with you tonite you are gonna wish you never appeared on this thread. I have the right to air my views. In the case of okorosha he is a clown and does not worth 1Naira politically. Quote me anywhere.
Wetin dey do u sef. What's WE. If u don't like him, u stay on your own and stop using WE. Abi is Enugu State the only State in SE?
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Okijajuju: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2013
Instead of me to vote for Rochas Apka amu Okorocha, I will vote for the Supreme Spiritual Leader of Boko Haram, Gen. Buhari Mohammadu aka Abu Qaqa.

A wolf in Wolf clothing is better tha a Wolf in sheeps clothing... angry

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Erotex(m): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2013
chino24:

In the case of Ojukwu, Igbos voted overwhelmingly for him. And he came 3rd in that election. The fact is that the votes of Igbos alone cannot make him president. He needs the votes of other regions, and you know that other regions is so fearful of Ikemba, they will do all that is necessary to cast him down.

Ojukwu was a true igbo son and selfless leader. Every Igboman can sacrifice anything for Ikemba.
tell them, those statement is not from an igbo men or women ok.
Any igbo man who contend, be him drunker or fool will Always have my support.
If nt for Goodluck, tell me who other president from Yoruba and Hausa that contributed for the development of east?
Many who claim to be an igbo here are all Yorubas, wishing to divide us

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2013
When it comes to a choice between GEJ and Rochas, i will vote GEJ. I don't need any one with hausa blood running in him sitting on that chair. But GEJ never declare ooo and they man aint much interested in 2015.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by slap1(m): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2013
Hon. Emeka Ihedioha for Imo State governor, 2015. Let's go there!
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Ndjones(m): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Ken Nnamani is another very good candidate. As for Chime, I'm not very convinced but he's still better than Rochas. Has done very well in road construction but I'm not happy with the way he left the public schools to rot away. He also appears dictatorial. Notwithstanding, he's atleast better than Rochas
My fellow Nigerians, can u see how foolish some people can be. He preferred roads to school. Just imagine
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Policewoman(f): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2013
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Moses247(m): 10:19am On Jun 06, 2013
Abagworo:

I've shut people like you up with several pictures but you seem keen on repeating same lines. What single thing did Jonathan achieve in his years as Governor of Bayelsa? The reason you and some other Igbos are trying to pull Rochas down is the "Igbo syndrome". The best way for Igbos to regain their political stand is by supporting merit. Rochas is way better than Jonathan in looks, speech, governance, comportment, responsibility and charisma.

Earlier most of the Igbos on this forum sited ethnicity and regionalism as their reason for supporting Jonathan and now that their fellow more competent Igbo is offered as a choice, the reasons have changed. Shame on you all.
U must be an idiot wat has look got 2do wit politics? Lwkmd pls were is dis hegoat 4rm? grin
Abagworo:

I've shut people like you up with several pictures but you seem keen on repeating same lines. What single thing did Jonathan achieve in his years as Governor of Bayelsa? The reason you and some other Igbos are trying to pull Rochas down is the "Igbo syndrome". The best way for Igbos to regain their political stand is by supporting merit. Rochas is way better than Jonathan in looks, speech, governance, comportment, responsibility and charisma.

Earlier most of the Igbos on this forum sited ethnicity and regionalism as their reason for supporting Jonathan and now that their fellow more competent Igbo is offered as a choice, the reasons have changed. Shame on you all.
U must be an idiot wat has look got 2do wit politics? Lwkmd pls were is dis hegoat 4rm?
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Moses247(m): 10:20am On Jun 06, 2013
[quote author=Moses247] U must be an idiot wat has look got 2do wit politics? Lwkmd pls were is dis hegoat 4rm? grin grin[quote author=Moses247] U must be an idiot wat has look got 2do wit politics? Lwkmd pls were is dis hegoat 4rm? grin
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Moses247(m): 10:21am On Jun 06, 2013
HEGOAT
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by fyneIjay(f): 10:24am On Jun 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: God forbid Rochas as president of Nigeria. I would rather support Nuhu Ribadu, Fashola, Oshiomole, Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo, Oby Ezekwesili, Donald Duke, Namadi Sambo, Peter Obi, Dora Akunyili, etc than support Rochas. Rochas is a complete clown. Forget his verbal diarrhea. If by accident he happens to be elected president of Nigeria, he'll DESTROY this country. His madness should start and end at the state govt level.
If, (Nuhu Ribadu, Fashola, Oshiomole, Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo, Oby Ezekwesili, Donald Duke, Namadi Sambo, Peter Obi, Dora Akunyili, etc) decides to contest now, you will still make the same idi0tic statement.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Broker23(m): 10:27am On Jun 06, 2013
chino24:

Am not here to throw punches, but if I take off with you tonite you are gonna wish you never appeared on this thread. I have the right to air my views. In the case of okorosha he is a clown and does not worth 1Naira politically. Quote me anywhere.
where are u from?
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by nkemKalu: 10:27am On Jun 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: God forbid Rochas as president of Nigeria. I would rather support Nuhu Ribadu, Fashola, Oshiomole, Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo, Oby Ezekwesili, Donald Duke, Namadi Sambo, Peter Obi, Dora Akunyili, etc than support Rochas. Rochas is a complete clown. Forget his verbal diarrhea. If by accident he happens to be elected president of Nigeria, he'll DESTROY this country. His madness should start and end at the state govt level.
SABOTEURS
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Okijajuju: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2013
Broker23: where are u from?

He is a thorough bred Anambra State Man.

Why do you ask?
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by slimghost(m): 10:31am On Jun 06, 2013
dinachi: Rochas cant win southeast but Jonathan can, Ijaw propaganda at its highest! Why do we Igbos hate ourselves so much? Why? Why? Why? How can SS with more than 10 diverse languages be much more united than SE with a single language? If Rochas is contesting either as President or Vice President, He has my vote, the vote of my family and friends. Bikonu kedu mgbe aga asu Igbo na Aso Rock? IJN by 2015 Igbo language will be spoken in Aso Rock! May God make it happen! Amen!

If you are truly an Igboman, then you should know that we Igbos dont regard Okorocha much because he places his interest and that of his Northern masters before the interest of Igbos. This is the same dude that ran to Kano and lied that Igbos were not being killed when it was quite obvious something like an ethnic cleansing was going on there. The same dude that ran to join APC without consulting our elders. we are not fools nwokem. Let Rochas first work on his bad reputation as an Igboman before seeking our votes.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by dinachi(m): 10:31am On Jun 06, 2013
My fellow Igbo brothers and sisters, my own is better than our own. Goodluck is our own, Rochas is my own! Ka chineke mezie okwu! Let Igbo language be heard and spoken in Aso Rock. Jonathan is our neigbhor, while Rochas is our brother God forbid we favour our neigbhor over our brother! Blood will always be thicker than water. I will spent my hard earned money to campaign for a Rochas ticket. The Ijaws cannot love us more than we love our selves. Every genuine Igbo man stand and be counted!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by slimghost(m): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

I was thinking this slimdolt will tell us how SE and SS are all for Jonathan? So, Rochas is not a traitor?? smh!!

If your IQ were to be more than -10, you would have noticed that this thread is not about who is for or against GEJ. Yes, many igbos down in the SE see Rochas as a traitor for joining a party of religious bigots, tribalists and desperadoes. Obj was in power for 8 years and basically achieved nothing, yet there was no merger. Like Uwazurike said, APC is dead on arrival in SE. grin grin grin grin grin EZIOKWU!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Abagworo(m): 10:35am On Jun 06, 2013
Rochas is the brightest Igbo leader today and some people are jealous of that. But why?
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by slimghost(m): 10:38am On Jun 06, 2013
fyne_Ijay:
If, (Nuhu Ribadu, Fashola, Oshiomole, Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo, Oby Ezekwesili, Donald Duke, Namadi Sambo, Peter Obi, Dora Akunyili, etc) decides to contest now, you will still make the same idi0tic statement.

There is nothing idiotic about his statement. Learn how to address people on public forums please. I believe all the names he listed are far more intelligent and responsible than Okorocha. Add Yuguda, Utomi and Mimiko to that list.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Okijajuju: 10:38am On Jun 06, 2013
Abagworo: Rochas is the brightest Igbo leader today and some people are jealous of that. But why?

LOOOOL....

Only an Imo State person would say this shiit.... grin
Tomorrow, Uwazuruike would claim to be the greatest Igbo Warlord alive..
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Okijajuju: 10:40am On Jun 06, 2013
slimghost:

There is nothing idiotic about his statement. Learn how to address people on public forums please. I believe all the names he listed are far more intelligent and responsible than Okorocha. Add Yuguda, Utomi and Mimiko to that list.

Even that Monkey-Faced Yoruba man called Rauf Aregbesola sef is 100 times better than Rochas Okorocha. angry
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by slimghost(m): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2013
Abagworo: Rochas is the dumbest Igbo leader today and some people are jealous of that. But why?

FIXED
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Abagworo(m): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2013
slimghost:

If your IQ were to be more than -10, you would have noticed that this thread is not about who is for or against GEJ. Yes, many igbos down in the SE see Rochas as a traitor for joining a party of religious bigots, tribalists and desperadoes. Obj was in power for 8 years and basically achieved nothing, yet there was no merger. Like Uwazurike said, APC is dead on arrival in SE. grin grin grin grin grin EZIOKWU!

Is it Rochas or APGA that is joining APC? It is obvious that Rochas has to either join ACN or APC or float his own party. He won Imo State election because of his personal popularity and used APGA just as a platform. The APGA people were stalling his development plans and trying to give him conditions when they played little or no role in his emergence and his other choice was to return to PDP which is under Ohakim's control. Even if APC doesn't work, Rochas will definitely join another party.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by originaldave: 10:40am On Jun 06, 2013
payless:

Igbos are in competition with themselves. The problem is that most Igbos politicians want to be first Igbo president. I have said it in some of my threads that Rochas deserves to be President. Ken Nnamani and Chime are also competent Igbos to lead this country. I am Yoruba by the way.
comon shut da Bleep up see dis ofe mmanu guy deh talk okorocha my foot
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by slimghost(m): 10:41am On Jun 06, 2013
Okija juju:

Even that Monkey-Faced Yoruba man called Rauf Aregbesola sef is 100 times better than Rochas Okorocha. angry

GBAM! eziokwu ka ikwuru. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by dinachi(m): 10:41am On Jun 06, 2013
Enough of talking, I intend to open a thread for genuine sons and daughters of igbo land to begin to brainstorm on how to make sure Our revered language is spoken in Aso Rock again come 2015. Enough of being bystanders, the Ijaw hypocrisy will not deter us. They desperately need us but they dont have to be using lies and division to get our support. A Rochas in Aso Rock in 2015 will resurrect the spirit of Igbo nationalism within Nigeria. This is our last chance. A word is enough...........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

5,000 Soldiers Involved In Fight Against Boko Haram Get Promotion / Atiku Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s N25.6trn Debt / Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.