Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov (19940 Views)

I Will Contest Presidency In 2015 – Buhari Declares / Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark / I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by PointB: 10:42am On Jun 06, 2013
Abagworo: Rochas has not come out in the open but I have this question for my Igbo brothers that were attacking Amaechi that he wants to contest VP. Are we going to give Rochas massive support if he declares?

If Rochas is presented as flag bearer of a major political party, well I suppose GEJ will have to take the back seat.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Rhino5dm: 10:43am On Jun 06, 2013
Abagworo: Rochas is the brightest Igbo leader today and some people are jealous of that. But why?

^^^
Should he rochas decides to contest under APC, he has my votes and that of all those depending on me for sustenance. But if APC allowed Buhari to flag their ticket, then I'll surely stay at home.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Abagworo(m): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2013
I've said it times without number that were Ojukwu to be from Imo, Anambrians would have done worse than Rivers State. It is as clear as day.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by dridowu: 10:44am On Jun 06, 2013
From what i read so far in ds thread, i have now realise dat the No 1 enemy of Igbos are " IGBOS ". If igbos should continue this way i would become Ex-President of this country before any igbo man/woman becomes the President of Nigeria
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by slimghost(m): 10:48am On Jun 06, 2013
Abagworo:

Is it Rochas or APGA that is joining APC? It is obvious that Rochas has to either join ACN or APC or float his own party. He won Imo State election because of his personal popularity and used APGA just as a platform. The APGA people were stalling his development plans and trying to give him conditions when they played little or no role in his emergence and his other choice was to return to PDP which is under Ohakim's control. Even if APC doesn't work, Rochas will definitely join another party.

Eziokwu? shocked shocked shocked shocked. When i call you a sycophant now, you will be displeased. He didnt need APGA yet he was visiting Peter Obi in Anambra State frequently during his campaign days? He didnt need APGA and yet he in his swearing in he thanked Peter Obi greatly for the part he played in his election. What manner of man are you?
Okorocha has the right to nurture a presidential ambition but he must put his people's interest before his. Running to Kano to ask Igbos to stay back and be slaughtered just to gain favor from his Hausa cousins is very irresponsible. Running to join APC on-behalf of APGA while he is neither the APGA chairman nor the party Leader shows how desperate and foolish he is too. Dude is gradually becoming a laughing stock.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by slimghost(m): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2013
PointB:

If Rochas is presented as flag bearer of a major political party, well I suppose GEJ will have to take the back seat.

Not while his IGBONESS is still in question.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Rhino5dm: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2013
slimghost:

If your IQ were to be more than -10, you would have noticed that this thread is not about who is for or against GEJ. Yes, many igbos down in the SE see Rochas as a traitor for joining a party of religious bigots, tribalists and desperadoes. Obj was in power for 8 years and basically achieved nothing, yet there was no merger. Like Uwazurike said, APC is dead on arrival in SE. grin grin grin grin grin EZIOKWU!

So said the PDP paid slimdolt. No more calling anyone contesting against Jonathan a traitor? How low can this maggot munching toad go? Look at this gutter breed calling Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha traitor. Nkita Ara!!
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by PointB: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2013
Igbo here should stop slating Okorocha.

I think he has and edge over GEJ in terms of vision, charisma, etc. He'll certainly be an upgrade. I don't buy this idea of him being a sellout in any case, a man has to accept his destiny. If his destiny is to lead Nigeria to greater height so be. But I think it's mischievous to think that GEJ is better than Rochas. In terms of what if I may ask!
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Desola(f): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2013
Lets me frank. APC's chances of securing the presidency through okorocha is slim and virtually impossible. It is a known fact that ibos would not vote their own no matter how competent he or she is so long as he fraternises with a party they deem to be have been founded by a Yoruba as a result if the hate indoctrinated in them against the Yorubas pertaining to the civil war. Why then, knowing this, is Rochas disregarding that hatred and going against his people's principles? What is in it for Rochas? Why seek to be ostracised by your own people?
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Okijajuju: 10:50am On Jun 06, 2013
dinachi: Enough of talking, I intend to open a thread for genuine sons and daughters of igbo land to begin to brainstorm on how to make sure Our revered language is spoken in Aso Rock again come 2015. Enough of being bystanders, the Ijaw hypocrisy will not deter us. They desperately need us but they dont have to be using lies and division to get our support. A Rochas in Aso Rock in 2015 will resurrect the spirit of Igbo nationalism within Nigeria. This is our last chance. A word is enough...........

***DEAD ON ARRIVAL***

Buried inside River Niger..
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by PointB: 10:50am On Jun 06, 2013
slimghost:

In which way is his Igboness in doubt?
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by originaldave: 10:50am On Jun 06, 2013
dinachi: Rochas cant win southeast but Jonathan can, Ijaw propaganda at its highest! Why do we Igbos hate ourselves so much? Why? Why? Why? How can SS with more than 10 diverse languages be much more united than SE with a single language? If Rochas is contesting either as President or Vice President, He has my vote, the vote of my family and friends. Bikonu kedu mgbe aga asu Igbo na Aso Rock? IJN by 2015 Igbo language will be spoken in Aso Rock! May God make it happen! Amen!
shut da fuk up okorocha can not represent the igbos chukwu aju
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Rhino5dm: 10:51am On Jun 06, 2013
slimghost:

You mean the Hausas residing in Imo gave him 400 000 votes against Ohakim? You are too daft.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Desola(f): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2013
Pardon the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes Abeg. E no easy to type on top phone.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by slimghost(m): 10:52am On Jun 06, 2013
dinachi: Enough of talking, I intend to open a thread for genuine sons and daughters of igbo land to begin to brainstorm on how to make sure Our revered language is spoken in Aso Rock again come 2015. Enough of being bystanders, the Ijaw hypocrisy will not deter us. They desperately need us but they dont have to be using lies and division to get our support. A Rochas in Aso Rock in 2015 will resurrect the spirit of Igbo nationalism within Nigeria. This is our last chance. A word is enough...........

Brother, i have nothing against his presidential ambition, but we must first know if he represents our interest or that of his hausa cousins.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by PointB: 10:52am On Jun 06, 2013
Abagworo: I've said it times without number that were Ojukwu to be from Imo, Anambrians would have done worse than Rivers State. It is as clear as day.

My guy, keep the Anambra sentiment out of the the discourse. You can discuss Rochas on his merit or otherwise. There is no point fanning the amber of intra division over this.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Okijajuju: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2013
Abagworo: I've said it times without number that were Ojukwu to be from Imo, Anambrians would have done worse than Rivers State. It is as clear as day.

If Ojukwu were from Imo State, the he would not have had any sense... He would have been too busy drinking cheap beer at Ibari Ogwa and carrying umu Nwayi to come up with any great idea.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Desola(f): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2013
APC if this na your plan to field okorocha then una don score f9.

Just kukuma crown the retarded one now.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by slimghost(m): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

You mean the Hausas residing in Imo gave him 400 000 votes against Ohakim? You are too daft.

The man's issues started after his elections. I am trying so hard to be civil with you but my patience will run out soon.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Desola(f): 10:54am On Jun 06, 2013
slimghost:

Brother, i have nothing against his presidential ambition, but we must first know if he represents our interest or that of his hausa cousins.

Whether he represents your interests or not, he cannot win. Your best bet remains Jonathan and you all know it.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by ATMCARD2(m): 10:55am On Jun 06, 2013
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Rhino5dm: 10:55am On Jun 06, 2013
Okija juju:

If Ojukwu were from Imo State, the he would not have had any sense... He would have been too busy drinking cheap beer at Ibari Ogwa and carrying umu Nwayi to come up with any great idea.

Look at how supposedly brothers are washing their dirty linens in the public? Tufiaaaaaakwa!!!
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Okijajuju: 10:55am On Jun 06, 2013
slimghost:

Rochas was raised by cattle-rearers, thinks like Cattle-rearers,fraternises with Cattle-rearers and then masquerades as an Igbo Man.. angry

NEVER... Instead of rochas, let there be a military coup. angry
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by slimghost(m): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2013
PointB: Igbo here should stop slating Okorocha.

I think he has and edge over GEJ in terms of vision, charisma, etc. He'll certainly be an upgrade. I don't buy this idea of him being a sellout in any case, a man has to accept his destiny. If his destiny is to lead Nigeria to greater height so be. But I think it's mischievous to think that GEJ is better than Rochas. In terms of what if I may ask!

Nobody is slating him. We all love him as an "igboman", but we need to see him show that love back. Unfortunately, he is more concerned with impressing his hausa brothers.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Rhino5dm: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2013
slimghost:

The man's issues started after his elections. I am trying so hard to be civil with you but my patience will run out soon.

Civil with me? Aren't you the toad that started the insult? Bring it on!!!! Fooöl
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Desola(f): 10:58am On Jun 06, 2013
dridowu: From what i read so far in ds thread, i have now realise dat the No 1 enemy of Igbos are " IGBOS ". If igbos should continue this way i would become Ex-President of this country before any igbo man/woman becomes the President of Nigeria

Na hatred they seal their fate.

They are so preoccupied by getting even with the Yorubas that they lose all sense of rationality.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Abagworo(m): 10:58am On Jun 06, 2013
PointB:

My guy, keep the Anambra sentiment out of the the discourse. You can discuss Rochas on his merit or otherwise. There is no point fanning the amber of intra division over this.

Even non-Igbos can deduce that. Soludo would have been another bright Igbo hope, had they voted him in the last election but today Rochas stands out on a wide margin.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Okijajuju: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2013
PointB: Igbo here should stop slating Okorocha.

Shey the same vision he has shown in Imo State.. He should keep it in Imo State. If his people love him so much, they can make him their assembly man, reps or even state commissioner of anything..

But the rest of the Igbo Nation says no to Rochas, Ohakim, Orji Uzor Kalu and Theodore Orji.

angry
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Rhino5dm: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2013
Okija juju:

Rochas was raised by cattle-rearers, thinks like Cattle-rearers,fraternises with Cattle-rearers and then masquerades as an Igbo Man.. angry

NEVER... Instead of rochas, let there be a military coup. angry

Was Ojukwu not equally raised by the cattle -rearers? Was Zik not equally raised by cattle - rearers?? Anoufia!!
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by slimghost(m): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2013
Desola:

Whether he represents your interests or not, he cannot win. Your best bet remains Jonathan and you all know it.

Not exactly Desola. Chime will thrash GEJ any day, anytime in the SE if presented by a big party, and so will Utomi.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by PointB: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2013
To well meaning Igbo, not given to subjecting themselves to the dictates of other ethnic groups. The options should be as clear as cloudless day.

If the merger party produce Rochas as president, we should support him same way we supported GEJ; otherwise GEJ all the way. Igbo cannot continue to play second fiddle, especially where there are options.

Rochas is passionate, and full of ideas. He is currently the best positioned politician from the SE Zone for the presidency. I understand the sentiment to choose GEJ over a born-to-rule, but why can't we support our own, Rochas, as President, even when by all accounts, he is an upgrade over the current occupant of Aso Rock?
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Okijajuju: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2013
slimghost:

Nobody is slating him. We all love him as an "igboman", but we need to see him show that love back. Unfortunately, he is more concerned with impressing his hausa brothers.

Nobody loves him as an Igbo man outside of Imo State.. angry

We Ndi Igbos do not want him.. He should return to his true people in Ugwu Hausa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Atiku Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s N25.6trn Debt / Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo / We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.