Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov (19938 Views)

I Will Contest Presidency In 2015 – Buhari Declares / Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark / I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Desola(f): 11:01am On Jun 06, 2013
Okija juju:

Shey the same vision he has shown in Imo State.. He should keep it in Imo State. If his people love him so much, they can make him their assembly man, reps or even state commissioner of anything..

But the rest of the Igbo Nation says no to Rochas, Ohakim, Orji Uzor Kalu and Theodore Orji.

angry

I join una say no to him o.

May the ijaw people continue to outsmart you and diminate you for so long as Nigeria exists.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by PointB: 11:02am On Jun 06, 2013
slimghost:

Not exactly Desola. Chime will thrash GEJ any day, anytime in the SE if presented by a big party, and so would Utomi.

And which permutation will throw up Chime? You think PDP will give him the ticket? How about his health concern, you thingk Nigerians will overlook that? And then his politics, how many people know Chime outside the SE Zone?
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by gbanikiti(m): 11:03am On Jun 06, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Look at how supposedly brothers are washing their dirty linens in the public? Tufiaaaaaakwa!!!
are you minding Okija Juju with his deep hatred for Rochas? He and Chino are birds of the same feather. They both tear anything about ndi igbo apart on this forum. smh
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Okijajuju: 11:04am On Jun 06, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Was Ojukwu not equally raised by the cattle -rearers? Was Zik not equally raised by cattle - rearers?? Anoufia!!

Yeah! They may have been raised by Babylonians, but they never forgot that they were not one of them.. angry sort of like Moses and the Egyptians. Sort of like Kaduna Nzeogwu.

However, Rochas like a true Mabise Efulefu has decided to imbibe the ways of the cattle rearers.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Okijajuju: 11:05am On Jun 06, 2013
Ndjones:
I have always known u to be a BIG FOOL. I have never seen u for once made any meaningful comment here on NL

Now I know you are one of my fans.. You can also follow me on twitter..

cool
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by amanda2013(f): 11:06am On Jun 06, 2013
jokers! I wonda wen igbo ppl wil learn.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by touch4mony: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Could you please expatiate on the highlighted part of your quote?

I see Rochas as an intelligent man who, if surrounded by competent hands, can transform this country for real.
for example how project has he completed and commissioned if not his government house which he thinks is his personal home,forget the media hypes that man na big mumu that has Nofin to offer.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Okijajuju: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2013
gbanikiti: are you minding Okija Juju with his deep hatred for Rochas? He and Chino are birds of the same feather. They both tear anything about ndi igbo apart on this forum. smh

Why resort to slander?

Have I attacked Abia State? Have I ever attacked Anambra State? Have I ever attacked Enugu State? Have I attacked Ebonyi state? Even IMO state sef?

Rochas is a ball sack, period..

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by slimghost(m): 11:07am On Jun 06, 2013
PointB:

In which way is his Igboness in doubt?

In many ways. 1.How can a man run to Kano and plead with Igbos to stay back and be slaughtered just to impress his hausa brothers? Well meaning leaders like Obi and Uwazurike were sending buses to convey umuigbo back home and this clown was busy playing politics.
2. When APC was about to be formed,their leaders reached out to the leaderships of CPC,ACN and ANPP and didn't bother coming to confer with Igbo leaders. Yet the clown called Rochas ran to join the association claiming to represent APGA.
3. Have you ever seen a Muslim Governor erecting Churches in his states? huh?

Embarrassingly, We are still playing regional politics in Nigeria and i will root for anybody, be it a yoruba man or an Hausa who defends and fights for my people's interest.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by gbanikiti(m): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2013
Okija juju:

If Ojukwu were from Imo State, the he would not have had any sense... He would have been too busy drinking cheap beer at Ibari Ogwa and carrying umu Nwayi to come up with any great idea.

dumb post! keep going to Ibari ogwa to drink the stewpidity out of your life! onye anuruma!! angry
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Okijajuju: 11:08am On Jun 06, 2013
touch4mony: for example how project has he completed and commissioned if not his government house which he thinks is his personal home,forget the media hypes that man na big mumu that has Nofin to offer.

Most of the Rochas supporters have not stepped a foot inside IMO State.

That man has done more in the newspapers than he has in IMO state.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Desola(f): 11:09am On Jun 06, 2013
slimghost:

Not exactly Desola. Chime will thrash GEJ any day, anytime in the SE if presented by a big party, and so will Utomi.

Utomi na ibo man again? Abeg leave matter, Gej has taken utomi's slot.

Isn't chime the sick governor? Anyway, say chime was hail an hearty and contests for presidency, where would he get his votes from? The SS would not support you as they would see you as a hindrance to their ambition to retain power. The Yorubas might consider you in a very marginal number and the Hausas would most probably not give you support at all. So where would your winning numbers come from?

I think you are stuck with Jonathan. Get as much as you can with him and be satisfied with you lot or pull all the stops out now and fight to win a war out of Nigeria.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by lordmayor4(m): 11:11am On Jun 06, 2013
As far as am concerned, no governor from the SE is worth to be president of this country, we better look inward if we need a true president not even only the ibos but countrywide ! None of the governors and I say none of them is worth or have merited it. What we need are democrats with moral values and not this wolves in sheep clothing. Nigeria has many good men both home and abroad to fill that gap and I don't care where the person comes from but let him just have a decent lifestyle and moral value and conscience !
NB: as far as these AGIPs members remain , nigeria can never have any good president
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Rhino5dm: 11:13am On Jun 06, 2013
gbanikiti: are you minding Okija Juju with his deep hatred for Rochas? He and Chino are birds of the same feather. They both tear anything about ndi igbo apart on this forum. smh

This thing dey tire me ooo!!!. Rochas is the only politician from south east with support base cutting across all regions. He alone has that charisma to seek audience with both northern and south western political power brokers. Couple with his leadership and administrative qualities. A political orator and charismatic leader befitting the office of the president. A man with potential tendency of ending the years of political infertility of south east, yet some toads are here trying to pull him down? Na war ooo
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by gbanikiti(m): 11:13am On Jun 06, 2013
Okija juju:

Really, what has your own governor done? why don't you stick to your own state and leave Imo state alone? crying more than the bereaved! mtscheeew!
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by slimghost(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2013
Desola:

Utomi na ibo man again? Abeg leave matter, Gej has taken utomi's slot.

Isn't chime the sick governor? Anyway, say chime was hail an hearty and contests for presidency, where would he get his votes from? The SS would not support you as they would see you as a hindrance to their ambition to retain power. The Yorubas might consider you in a very marginal number and the Hausas would most probably not give you support at all. So where would your winning numbers come from?

I think you are stuck with Jonathan. Get as much as you can with him and be satisfied with you lot or pull all the stops out now and fight to win a war out of Nigeria.

Let me ask you something. Do you think that if PDP drops GEJ and picks an Igboman for 2015 that the yorubas and Hausas would support him? haba. lets be honest in our discourse my dear. All the regions want power and they don't really give a damn about competence. APC needs power by all means and it doesn't matter who PDP presents. For us in the SE, i believe GEJ has defended our interests to an extent but we still believe our "own" can do better but we need a real "igboman" and not a man whose interest is divided. Let APC present Utomi and you will see the difference.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Desola(f): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2013
lord_mayor: As far as am concerned, no governor from the SE is worth to be president of this country, we better look inward if we need a true president not even only the ibos but countrywide ! None of the governors and I say none of them is worth or have merited it. What we need are democrats with moral values and not this wolves in sheep clothing. Nigeria has many good men both home and abroad to fill that gap and I don't care where the person comes from but let him just have a decent lifestyle and moral value and conscience !
NB: as far as these AGIPs members remain , nigeria can never have any good president

What you need us regionalism.

Become formidable and other regions would respect you. Put all your chest beating and loud mouthed ness into action. Become the Japan of Africa in deed and not in boasts and you'll see how others would go quiet when you speak. Get your people out of other regions; get them to invest at home; to become patriotic by building your land. I know you can do it but rather, you prefer to merely say it.

In essence, you lot need to earn the respect of others.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by gbanikiti(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

This thing dey tire me ooo!!!. Rochas is the only politician from south east with support base cutting across all regions. He alone has that charisma to seek audience with both northern and south western political power brokers. Couple with his leadership and administrative qualities. A political orator and charismatic leader befitting the office of the president. A man with potential tendency of ending the years of political infertility of south east, yet some toads are here trying to pull him down? Na war ooo
that's why people like peter obi and other haters are jealous of him. I can vividly tell you that apart from Rochas, no other SE governor is known outside his state. that is why they are hardcore bigots.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by OdionOdion: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2013
It will be a good idea if Tinubu and Buhari agrees to have Rochas as APC Presidential flag bearer in 2015 contesting against GEJ.It will affords Rochas to test his over rated political clout and cloud.GEJ an introvert intelligential is head and shouder better than my dear lequacious and garulious pretender Gov Rochas who regularly laboured to speak like Martin Luther King(Jr).2015 will be an interesting political year with commedians like Rochas featuring
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Okijajuju: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2013
[b]Ndi Igbos should forget about 2015..

None of our houses are in order. Abia State has a person in the person if Theodora Orji..

Enugus Sullivan Chime would have been the best but he has been plagued with an illness for quite a while and thus his performance which was high took a dive.

Anambras Peter Obi seems to be ahead of the pack, but even I feel like he is just the one eyed leader in a race of blind men. Awka is a shithole and an embarrassment.

Ebonyi... I wonder what is going on in that state.

Imo State... Abeg, make we forget this matter.

We Ndi Igbos must restrategize now. The next elections would give us that chance. No more money politics. No more half assed measures. We need to vote for competence. We need real leaders. No Igbo state can boast of a quarter of the development states like Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Lagos has seen in the last 6 years. Go and see what Arab Contractors are building as Roads in IMO state Abd compare them to roads built in Rivers and Akwa Ibom. Enough of this crap. Obu na Ifele adighi Eme unu, o na Eme' Mua. No Igbo presidency until 2019. Al the people we have now do not qualify to be president. The time for change is 2014/2015 elections.. I don't want an Igbo president just for the fun of it, I want an Igbo president that I can beat my chest and tell the world that he made a real difference in the country.

Igbos! Say no to mediocrity..[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Abagworo(m): 11:22am On Jun 06, 2013
Okija juju:

I've posted pictures on his infrastructural strives but I know you just want a bait.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Desola(f): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2013
slimghost:

Let me ask you something. Do you think that if PDP drops GEJ and picks an Igboman for 2015 that the yorubas and Hausas would support him? haba. lets be honest in our discourse my dear. All the regions want power and they don't really give a damn about competence. APC needs power by all means and it doesn't matter who PDP presents. For us in the SE, i believe GEJ has defended our interests to an extent but we still believe our "own" can do better but we need a real "igboman" and not a man whose interest is divided. Let APC present Utomi and you will see the difference.

APC would be foolish to present utomi, not because he's not popular but because he is a south southerner first before being "ibo". For one, there is the notion that the I jaws constitute the majority in the SS and that other deltans do not see the delta ibos as true deltans so by default, the majority of the SS votes goes to Jonathan. However, if mainstream ibos get behind utomi despite him not being a core ibo man, then the balance could indeed be tipped but your hatred and distrust for anything Yoruba and the phobia for Hausa would far weigh you down which would make you go for the devil you know(Jonathan) rather than the angel you ought to know better.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by slimghost(m): 11:26am On Jun 06, 2013
Abagworo:

I've posted pictures on his infrastructural strives but I know you just want a bait.

You won't see me disputing whatever facts who bring up here on his achievements as i am not from Imo state and have not been there for 3 years now. I have listed the issues i have with him as regards regional interests and i know you cant dispute that either.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by amanda2013(f): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2013
if you think Rochas is not go enough to represent the igbos in aso rock then pls come out lets vote for you.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Okijajuju: 11:28am On Jun 06, 2013
Abagworo:

[b]Brother! We have been back and forth on this journey for too long now.

Where do you stay? I have been in Owerri over 10 times this year. The last one was on Sunday last week. Go and see how horrible the PH - Owerri Road is. Yes you may say its a Federal road, but then again, what other states do is handle it and get refunded by the government. Go and see the crap Arab contractors are doing there now. If that road lasts 5 years, I would be shocked. Shey the same way you posted pictures of Modotel and claimed it was the current state of Owerri until I exposed you and pointed that Modotel had been sold and was now rock view hotel and showed how it looked. Same way you put up pictures of Imo State university gate at co misioning until I showed you it's present state. Same way I showed picture of IMO State university that Rochas was using to declare free education for Imolites and showed how the school was not fit to be used as a dog kennel.

Nna, Biko leave Rochas matter.. If mediocrity impresses you, then fine, but not me. It may seem like I attack Imo State a lot, but that's not so. My beef is with Rochas.

Igboland must change for good.. No more nonsense. [/b]

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by DerideGull(m): 11:28am On Jun 06, 2013
Desola: Lets me frank. APC's chances of securing the presidency through okorocha is slim and virtually impossible. It is a known fact that ibos would not vote their own no matter how competent he or she is so long as he fraternises with a party they deem to be have been founded by a Yoruba as a result if the hate indoctrinated in them against the Yorubas pertaining to the civil war. Why then, knowing this, is Rochas disregarding that hatred and going against his people's principles? What is in it for Rochas? Why seek to be ostracised by your own people?

Above poster is a typical example of what follows. Most Yoruba peeps are as good as chameleon. They claim to be first in everything yet dead last in all things. They could attempt to run away from themselves if it is humanly possible. It was not long ago the same loudmouthed halfwits castigated Ndigbo for massively voting for one of their sons into power. I remembered when these despicable cretins kicked OBJ to the political curb only be rescued by the astute sense of political approach by other southern Nigerians baring southwest region of Nigeria. Till date, no Yoruba has ever voted for Igbo person in any election in Nigeria period.

However, when it is time to reap where a person never sowed the loudmouthed ingrates remembered that OBJ was their son. As usual, the tribal and regional party called AD was sacrificed on the altar of tribal jingoism.

I am not a bit surprise the people known for their chameleonic idiosyncrasies are at it again. They are busy setting up goofy Nigerians with an association such as All Progressive Congress (APC) which every reasonable Nigeria knows may not become a political party.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by lordmayor4(m): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2013
Ibos don't hate yorubas, they just fear them ! Yes cos they are unpredictable and for hausas, no matter how you wash a pig, it will still go back to the mud ! They are not just it.
Desola:

APC would be foolish to present utomi, not because he's not popular but because he is a south southerner first before being "ibo". For one, there is the notion that the I jaws constitute the majority in the SS and that other deltans do not see the delta ibos as true deltans so by default, the majority of the SS votes goes to Jonathan. However, if mainstream ibos get behind utomi despite him not being a core ibo man, then the balance could indeed be tipped but your hatred and distrust for anything Yoruba and the phobia for Hausa would far weigh you down which would make you go for the devil you know(Jonathan) rather than the angel you ought to know better.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2013
Desola:

Faultless.....this babe you get brain and you sabi use am well sha!
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by slimghost(m): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2013
Desola:

That's a blatant lie. We cant betray our own when we know he is competent and has a good chance of winning. The question is... Will APC leaders allow this?. Believe me, if APC can present Utomi, they would be sure of block votes from SE, guaranteed.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by fineheart: 11:31am On Jun 06, 2013
Rochas will trash GEJ in 2015 should APC nominate him as their presidential candidate.
Reasons:
1. GEJ has been quite poor in governance of Nigeria since he was elected as compared to Rochas although they are operating on different levels.

2. PDP has betrayed Nigerians and many people do not have confidence in the ability of the party to lift the country from the mess we are right now. We need to have an alternative to PDP.

3. The north especially North-west and North-east as well as Plateau will overwhelmingly support Rochas (they see him as one of their own)

4. He will clear the votes from South-east as well as South-west. President Jonathan's strongest base has so fat been the South-east and South-south. with this, GEJ will only count on South-south and North-central and he cannot win the election with the support of only 2 zones as against 4 zones that will likely vote for Rochas as APC's candidate.

5. Rochas has been a detribalized Nigerian whose philanthropy has touched every part of this country through his Rochas Foundation Schools.

He is APC's best bet to defeat the PDP. should the APC field a northerner come 2015, it will be hard for them to sell such a candidate in any part of the south due to the current mood of the nation as a result of Boko Haram and will also help them remove the toga of being seen as an Islamic party.

This is my humble opinion please.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Abagworo(m): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2013
Okija juju:

Brother! We have been back and forth on this journey for too long now.

Where do you stay? I have been in Owerri over 10 times this. The last one was on Sunday last week. Shey the same way you posted pictures of Modotel and claimed it was the current state of Owerri until I exposed you and pointed that Modotel had been sold and was now rock view hotel and showed how it looked. Same way you put up pictures of Imo State university gate at co misioning until I showed you it's present state. Same way I showed picture of IMO State university that Rochas was using to declare free education for Imolites and showed how the school was not fit to be used as a dog kennel.

Nna, Biko leave Rochas matter.. If mediocrity impresses you, then fine, but not me. It may seem like I attack Imo State a lot, but that's not so. My beef is with Rochas.

Igboland must change for good.. No more nonsense.

https://www.nairaland.com/1311168/5-most-promising-governors-nigeria/9

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Resume Work Now Or Be Sacked, Okorocha Tells Imo Workers / Protest For The Release Of Samuel Ogundipe At Police Headquarters (Photos) / Outrage As Robbers Stab UNIUYO Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.