Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt (30990 Views)

Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by collynzo2(m): 9:44am On Jun 17, 2013
Policewoman: Eko Ile has suddenly turned to a PDP/Amaechi lover; interesting. Anyways, Amaechi has tried no doubt in the education sector. But it seems he has completely abandoned the roads since he began his second tenure. P.H still has one of the worst roads when compared to other capitals in the SS.
I live in PH, please mention those roads, today you are in Abuja, tomorrow Lagos, if something is posted about Uyo now, you'll still comment like someone who lives there. Stop deceiving people.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by collynzo2(m): 9:46am On Jun 17, 2013
domcarez: Those of u singing praises for Amaechi dnt even reside in rivers state, the pictures of those schools u c av been circulating for over four years nw, an inflated project it is, go there n c things, i wonder the kind of secondary school u build with billions of naira as he claimed yet the standard doesnt measure up to a research institution, let me tell u all Amaechi ass lickers, those schools u c are nofn compared to the huge IGR and federal allocation rivers get, do nt b deceived. Uptil nw Batch C, A and B Corp members that served rivers state selflessly in those their remote riverine villages have not received their state allowance and somebody wil come here n post pictures of white elephant projects all in the name that Amaechi is working, thats rubbish, absolute nonsense, those of u singing praises for Amaechi shud find time n visit rivers,. Mtchewww
I live in Rivers Mr. Corp member, finish service and look for what to do, stop crying and peddling lies because of unpaid state allowee. Like your LI will say, state allowee is a privilege not a right!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by EkoIle1: 9:48am On Jun 17, 2013
Must you shallow minded fools turn this into a political thing?

Again, it's about one man doing the right thing? PDP did not give him the idea, competency and vision to do what he's doing.

Akwa Ibom is PDP, Bayelsa is PDP, Delta is PDP, nearly all the east is PDP so if its a PDP think how come the rest I mentioned are losers with nothing to show?

I'm not shallow and empty like you people...

How silly can you people get sometimes...
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 17, 2013
These are very nice photos
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by thelastPope(m): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2013
collynzo2: See how people are singing Amaechi's praises on this thread and the other thread about the first lady. Always let your good deeds fight for you!

Which people singing praises of Amaechi... grin

You dont seem to get the drill. Let me break it down for you. Eko Ile is an ACN sycophant. He opened this thread with calculation that he will use it to spite GEJ in his perceived GEJ/Amaechi war. But this thread has backfired for him.

Amaechi, Akpabio and Chime are far better performers than Fashola and they are all PDP governors. But the ACN has been spewing propaganda and falsehood for a long time

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by olabukola: 9:49am On Jun 17, 2013
Ok village development.
from ACN Abati(Eko Ile) https://www.nairaland.com/374942/amaechis-port-harcourt/9

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by daywatcher: 9:49am On Jun 17, 2013
who is fooling who?
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by collynzo2(m): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2013
domcarez: Those of u singing praises for Amaechi dnt even reside in rivers state, the pictures of those schools u c av been circulating for over four years nw, an inflated project it is, go there n c things, i wonder the kind of secondary school u build with billions of naira as he claimed yet the standard doesnt measure up to a research institution, let me tell u all Amaechi ass lickers, those schools u c are nofn compared to the huge IGR and federal allocation rivers get, do nt b deceived. Uptil nw Batch C, A and B Corp members that served rivers state selflessly in those their remote riverine villages have not received their state allowance and somebody wil come here n post pictures of white elephant projects all in the name that Amaechi is working, thats rubbish, absolute nonsense, those of u singing praises for Amaechi shud find time n visit rivers,. Mtchewww
White elephant project indeed, are these not pupils going to the school? With free uniforms and books? I took this pic this earlier this morning from my car, had to crop my face out.

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by thelastPope(m): 9:52am On Jun 17, 2013
Eko Ile:

Again, it's about one man doing the right thing? PDP did not give him the idea, competency and vision to do what he's doing.

Akwa Ibom is PDP, Bayelsa is PDP, Delta is PDP, nearly all the east is PDP so if its a PDP think how come the rest I mentioned are losers with nothing to show?

Thank you for helping to prove that PDP governors are better than ACN governors. Thank you sir!

Oshe!!! (In DBanj's voice)

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by sogamica(m): 9:52am On Jun 17, 2013
Ogun state Governor, should visit River State and understudy them with the issue of Model college he's enbarking on. Am not surprise about this project, they are the fund.check out all the Primary Health Centres in Rivers,they are better than our General Hospital in Ogun State

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Kzinne: 9:54am On Jun 17, 2013
omiobo: God bless Ameachi.
guy hes just doing his job
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by olabukola: 9:55am On Jun 17, 2013
From what i have read here from AcN guys i now confirm the saying that in Politics there is no permenent enermy but interest.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by EkoIle1: 9:57am On Jun 17, 2013
Damn!!! Must you people troll and compare needlessly? I posted the pictures to show the ma's work for us to see and appreciate, not to derail into some silly and mundane nonsense.

Let the thread serve it's purpose, this is about Amaechi and not any other state or governor. Respect the man or keep quiet with the irrelevant talk..
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 17, 2013
Amaechi tryed,if it were like these in all state,in d near future,nigerian will hv more kids in going to govt, schools,than private schools.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by EkoIle1: 9:59am On Jun 17, 2013
thelastPope:

[s]Thank you for helping to prove that PDP governors are better than ACN governors. Thank you sir!

Oshe!!! (In DBanj's voice)
[/s]

Very dullard and shallow comment...
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by RedReact: 9:59am On Jun 17, 2013
collynzo2: It was a stupîd statement, you saw pictures of renovated and newly built public schools and you said old public schools should be renovated and new ones built. Doesn't make sense at all, maybe you didn't read the Original post before posting. Don't do that next time little boy.
Next time you want to utter words, let it be edifying and not derogatory. Where in the opening post was it said.that they were renovated? Which picture showcased the "old school" and placed alongside any of the ones placed here? Open your eyes very well and read what I wrote before telling me unfit things, young man.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Ngwakwe: 9:59am On Jun 17, 2013
See hypocrisy 101.

Amaechi is now better than Akpabio, it must be a pathetic experience sitting in one location and claiming to know Nigeria.

When will you extricate yourself from this worrisome DNA after much education.

Make no mistake, Gov Amaechi is to you the proverbial saying "my enemy's enemy is my friend while at the same time acknowledging that my enemy's friend is my enemy"

Playing outdated system of politics in 21st Century must be boring.

Eko Ile:

This is not about any political party and if that's the case, what about PDP apabio next door to Rivers? Is there anything like what's in this thread in Akwa Ibom?

Akwa Ibom has the largest budget in Nigeria and even way way more than Rivers state, but after a few roads and the phoney e library, the place is still a village with nothing to show for the largest budget in Nigeria.

It's about the individual folks doing the right thing and I don't care what party they belong to, if the have something worthy to show, I show it with zero malice.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by RedReact: 9:59am On Jun 17, 2013
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by PapaBrowne(m): 10:00am On Jun 17, 2013
Eko Ile:

Dear Sir,
What you have successfully done is to show to us why the ACN keeps looking to field Presidential candidates from the PDP. Obviously, from the pictures you have shown, PDP is miles ahead ACN in development. Almost 50 Billion dollars after and 15 YEARS of Tinubu AND Fashola, Lagos State, talkless of the rest of the SW ACN cannot show a single school looking anywhere near what you will find in Delta state, which is the least of the pack in the south south.

Now we understand why the only way to Abuja is to field a PDP candidate as was done with Atiku, Ribadu and now they are eyeing Tambuwal.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by EkoIle1: 10:01am On Jun 17, 2013
Ngwakwe: [s]See hypocrisy 101.

Amaechi is now better than Akpabio, it must be a pathetic experience sitting in one location and claiming to know Nigeria.

When will you extricate yourself from this worrisome DNA after much education.

Make no mistake, Gov Amaechi is to you the proverbial saying "my enemy's enemy is my friend while at the same time acknowledging that my enemy's friend is my enemy"

Playing outdated system of politics in 21st Century must be boring.[/s]

The fact that you are shallow and reason like a kindergarten school kid doesn't mean other people are..
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by EkoIle1: 10:02am On Jun 17, 2013
PapaBrowne:

[s]
Dear Sir,
What you have successfully done is to show to us why the ACN keeps looking to field Presidential candidates from the PDP. Obviously, from the pictures you have shown, PDP is miles ahead ACN in development. Almost 50 Billion dollars after and 15 YEARS of Tinubu AND Fashola, Lagos State, talkless of the rest of the SW ACN cannot show a single school looking anywhere near what you will find in Delta state, which is the least of the pack in the south south.

Now we understand why the only way to Abuja is to field a PDP candidate as was done with Atiku, Ribadu and now they are eyeing Tambuwal.[/s]

The fact that you are shallow and reason like a kindergarten school kid doesn't mean other people are.

For a gran pa like you, you are even worse than these lil kids...
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by uhuns: 10:03am On Jun 17, 2013
daywatcher: who is fooling who?

Given the fooling facts
amechis revenue and federal allocation AVERAGES 3 times the revenues of other states.

His budget is amongst the First 5 in naija
And as such he can do one of the following

Embezzle alot of cash and obey his oga at the toppppp
or

Use some of it for the masses. And disobey the man at. The top.

Which one is actually good for the masses? ?
we may be educated but Howmany are
enlightened enough to illuminate the path for the weak ones.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by thelastPope(m): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2013
Eko Ile:
Damn!!! Must you people troll and compare needlessly? I posted the pictures to show the ma's work for us to see and appreciate, not to derail into some silly and mundane nonsense.

Let the thread serve it's purpose, this is about Amaechi and not any other state or governor. Respect the man or keep quiet with the irrelevant talk..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Show us the dilapidated schools in Lagos now? Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

This is a PDP state. Please show us what your Ipad sharing governor has built. Instead, he used sharing of IPad to embezzle money. How do you give IPads to students in schools without desks and teachers...lol

Dilapidated schools filled with IPad carrying students...scam of the year!

PDP governors are better than ACN governors. Fact! Eko Ile says so!

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Policewoman(f): 10:05am On Jun 17, 2013
collynzo2: I live in PH, please mention those roads, today you are in Abuja, tomorrow Lagos, if something is posted about Uyo now, you'll still comment like someone who lives there. Stop deceiving people.
For your info, I come from Rivers and know P.H very well like the back of my hands. Okporo road is still in a very bad shape, and part of the east west road that leads into eliowhani. Iwofe road all the way to the Naval pathfinder axis is infact the worst road in P.H and it seems the state govt has completely abandoned it. The Ada George road is being dualised but at a very low pace. The major roads are just Aba road and Ikwerre road and Amaechi should think of creating more routes so as to ease traffic in p.h which currently is terrible. He tried in doing several roads in his first tenure (stadium, old aba, Nta by mgbuoba e.t.c) but he seemed to have slowed down to a halt the moment he won his reelection.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by PapaBrowne(m): 10:05am On Jun 17, 2013
Eko Ile:

The fact that you are shallow and reason like a kindergarten school kid doesn't mean other people are.

Hehe. Looks like you are learning the spin and spell tactic. You are improving boy!!

Grandpa?? Hehe. You are probably older or just same age as me. I'm just way smarter and more accomplished, that's why you think I'm aged!
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by ShackAttack: 10:05am On Jun 17, 2013
with the permission of owner of this thread and Nairalander's in general, i wish to voice my input.

I know so little about governor Amechi, but port-harcourt is an oil rich state so if these school meet international standards, I am not surprised.

"As for Lagos, (pardon to say this) Fashola is a school drop-out. Period!"
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by thelastPope(m): 10:06am On Jun 17, 2013
uhuns:

Given the fooling facts
amechis revenue and federal allocation is AVERAGES 3 times the revenues of other states.

or

Did Amaechi tell you that his oga at the top said he should not develop Rivers state? What crap are you talking about? lol. Did Amaechi tell you that his oga at the top asked him to bring Rivers state money to Abuja for sharing? grin grin grin grin

Comedians!
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by MaziOmenuko: 10:07am On Jun 17, 2013
tjfulloption:
who talk say ameaichi no dey work? .......eeerrrm.. yes porthacourt is a an attractive state in terms of education.

Not just in PH, its across the length of Rivers state, for real, a passer-by will mistake any of the Modern primary schools as a satellite campus of a university; with basketball court and a well manicured football pitch. There are three of such schools just moving from Rumukwurushi to Igwuruka; modern schools Atani, etche, and igwuruka.

Am yet to mention the secondary schools; and this is just in the education sector alone.

Who say good thing no dey sweet?
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 17, 2013
collynzo2: I live in Rivers Mr. Corp member, finish service and look for what to do, stop crying and peddling lies because of unpaid state allowee. Like your LI will say, state allowee is a privilege not a right!
shut the crap,am sure u r 4rm rivers state, do u knw ur pple in the rural areas are embarassed, only ph town and obiakpor lga are the only cities that can measure up to modern city standard, u r living in denial,tel urself the truth slowpoke
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by EkoIle1: 10:08am On Jun 17, 2013
uhuns:

Given the fooling facts
amechis revenue and federal allocation is AVERAGES 3 times the revenues of other states.

or

Amaechi's budget is the 3rd largest in Nigeria. And the fact that the huge budget takes care of only 5 million people allows him to spend big on projects, but I still thing he's misprioritizing in a lot of areas especially with the mono rail thing..

Highest budgets..

1. Akwa Ibom

2. Lagos

3 Rivers..
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Policewoman(f): 10:09am On Jun 17, 2013
Amaechi's greatest undoing will be the RIVERS MONORAIL PROJECT. A white elephant project that has consumed several billions of Naira, yet has no hope of being completed even one quarter way before his tenure ends.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by EkoIle1: 10:09am On Jun 17, 2013
PapaBrowne:

[s]
Hehe. Looks like you are learning the spin and spell tactic. You are improving boy!!

Grandpa?? Hehe. You are probably older or just same age as me. I'm just way smarter and more accomplished, that's why you think I'm aged![/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Directs INEC To declare doctored results - PDP / How Fulani Herdsmen Cut My Head With Matchet- Onyebuchie / Military Rejects Jonathan’s Claim That He Bought Warships And Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.