Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt (30985 Views)

Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by rozayx5(m): 10:10am On Jun 17, 2013
Eko Ile:
Must you shallow minded fools turn this into a political thing?

Again, it's about one man doing the right thing? PDP did not give him the idea, competency and vision to do what he's doing.

Akwa Ibom is PDP, Bayelsa is PDP, Delta is PDP, nearly all the east is PDP so if its a PDP think how come the rest I mentioned are losers with nothing to show?

I'm not shallow and empty like you people...

How silly can you people get sometimes...

Ignorance at its peak undecided undecided undecided
this Tinubu Asssz licker, Now you have said something positive about Amaechi cos he is not on good terms with GEJ for now.
can you see what tribalism has done to you grin grin grin
U don pay toll today grin grin grin
go and learn under the tree maybe then you will discover the truth behind your druglords and puppet governor or practice vulcanising in fashola's overhyped skill acquisition centers.
When you finish clearing the filled gutters in lagos then come back to Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by thelastPope(m): 10:10am On Jun 17, 2013
Eko Ile:

Amaechi's budget is the 3rd largest in Nigeria. And the fact that the huge budget takes care of only 5 million people allows him to spend big on projects, but I still thing he's prioritizing in a lot of areas especially with the mono rail thing..

Highest budgets..VS Best Performers

1. Akwa Ibom............1. Akwa Ibom

2. Lagos......................2. Enugu

3. Rivers......................3. Rivers

.....................,,.........8. Lagos

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by bitweezy: 10:11am On Jun 17, 2013
I seriously do not understand why Amaechi gets a lot of hype, Rivers State earns the highest allocation in the country and all he has done with the huge revenue is build schools, with no infrastructural development. I heard the town gets flooded every year and nothing has been done to improve the plight of the masses, no major road network or visible presence of the Government.

Try visiting Gombe State and see the massive projects executed in just one year both schools, roads and the entire city is currently been piped for water, you would then realize that he is as corrupt as Odili.

Uyo, Akwa Ibom is generally more celebrated than Port Harcourt. A city like Port Harcourt ought to be more beautiful than it is now and some slowpoke dears to compare him to Fashola (am not a lagosian).

As far as I am concerned Amaechi deserves whatever the FG does to him cos he has not differentiated himself like Fashola and the likes.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by EkoIle1: 10:12am On Jun 17, 2013
rozayx5:
[s]
Ignorance at its peak
U don pay toll today [/s]

Trolling is evil and repugnant...
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Abel202: 10:13am On Jun 17, 2013
[b]My People,if you see something good and commendable, just go ahead and appreciate it and stop playing unnecessary politics. These model schools built by Amaechi are amongst the best in Nigeria and are comparable to what is obtainable in developed nations of the world. That shows you that Amaechi has vision and he goes for standard quality. He has class and style. I remove my hat for him. Amaechi is doing quite well in Rivers. But someone here thinks because Amaechi is doing well, that Akpabio is not doing anything, wao, that is stupidity and politics carried to a myopic level. Because although Amaechi is trying, but Godswill Akpabio remains the best PDP governor if not the best governor in Nigeria. His Achievements are just too numerous to mention.
I have allways said it that performance in Nigeria is not based on party affiliations. Its based on the individual. There are performing governors from PDP like Akpabio, Amaechi, Chime;And there are useless and idiotic PDP governors like t.a. Orji of Abia state; there are performing governors in the opposition too like Fashola (ACN), Rochas (APGA, Peter Obi(APGA) etc. So if we get the right person into the presidency, even if he is a PDP or APC man, he will perform. But if you vote the wrong person into the presidency, even if he is APC and all the other parties combined he will still fail as his predecesors. So let's shine our eyes.
Unfortunately so many factors have to be considered when it comes to the presidency which might still force one to root for someone that you know is not exactly what you want, but due to other exigencies you find yourself voting him. in. [/b]

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by fuke(m): 10:13am On Jun 17, 2013
thelastPope: This Eko Ile has no shame honestly. Eko Ile, this is a PDP governor oh! I thought you have been going around saying PDP is a useless party. You have just shot yourself in the foot with this thread. Your calculation is that you will use this in your so called GEJ vs Amaechi war, but it has backfired. Instead, you have just shown that PDP states are performing better than ACN states and that Fashola is an overhyped governor. Lol

You don mess up! Looooooool

Balderdash.
On the contrary, it shows he is an objective man.
PDP governors cannot be ash-heads all.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by frederal(m): 10:13am On Jun 17, 2013
Commendable work. Beautiful. Like Radio stations always say: " This is a sponsored political program." Well done Amaechi
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by EkoIle1: 10:13am On Jun 17, 2013
rozayx5:

[s]Ignorance at its peak
this Tinubu Asssz licker, Now you have said something positive about Amaechi cos he is not on good terms with GEJ for now.
can you see what tribalism has done to you
U don pay toll today
go an learn under the tree or practice vulacanising in fashola overhyped skill acquisition centers[/s]

Trolling is evil and repugnant...
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by msay: 10:13am On Jun 17, 2013
Goodluck Jonathan is just an enemy of progress..kudos to Amaechi. You can't compare these school with other Private schools talk of other Government Secondary schools in other state..... These is a challenge to other state Government!one word I will call oga Jona "Retard"
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by collynzo2(m): 10:14am On Jun 17, 2013
domcarez:
shut the crap,am sure u r 4rm rivers state, do u knw ur pple in the rural areas are embarassed, only ph town and obiakpor lga are the only cities that can measure up to modern city standard, u r living in denial,tel urself the truth slowpoke
Mr frustrated corp menber, is the whole of Rivers State supposed to be a city? By the way most of these schools are located in those rural areas and the rural health centres he built in all local governments are better than what you can find in some state capitals. Once again, stop crying because of unpaid state allowance, it's a privilege, not a right! Ask your LI.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Policewoman(f): 10:14am On Jun 17, 2013
bitweezy: I seriously do not understand why Amaechi gets a lot of hype, Rivers State earns the highest allocation in the country and he could do was build schools, no infrastructure, I heard the town gets flooded every year and nothing has been done to improve the plight of the masses, no major road network.

Try visiting Gombe State and see the massive projects executed in just one year both schools and roads then you would realize that he is as corrupt as Odili.

Uyo, Akwa Ibom is generally more celebrated than Port Harcourt. A city like Port Harcourtought to be more beautiful than it is now and some slowpoke dears to compare him to Fashola (am not a lagosian).

As far as I am concerned Amaechi deserves whatever the FG does to him cos he has not differentiated himself like Fashola and the likes.

Most of them don't know P.H. Amaechi has done well in some aspects I agree. But the roads are still nothing to write home about. The traffic situation in p.h leaves much to be desired because the roads are bad.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by EkoIle1: 10:14am On Jun 17, 2013
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by EkoIle1: 10:14am On Jun 17, 2013
fuke:

Balderdash.
On the contrary, it shows he is an objective man.
PDP governors be ash-head all.

Unfortunately, they are too shallow to reason up to par..
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by uhuns: 10:15am On Jun 17, 2013
Policewoman: Amaechi's greatest undoing will be the RIVERS MONORAIL PROJECT. A white elephant project that has consumed several billions of Naira, yet has no hope of being completed even one quarter way before his tenure ends.

Madam
you are correct
but that's just one on which. I can agree with you. A minority if I may comment
which other one do you have.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Okijajuju1(m): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2013
Somebody should call Rochases attention to this..

And let me just state that these schools have a maintanance contract running even as we speak. A friend just landed the contract for the roofing and structural maintainance of 20 schools for 5 years.

Others are getting the landscaping and furniture maintainance jobs, e.t.c.

Anybody wey say Amaechi has not tried in Rivers State is a bloody lair. My only problem is that he should go and settle his beef with President Egberipapa Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by thelastPope(m): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2013
msay: Goodluck Jonathan is just an enemy of progress..kudos to Amaechi. You can't compare these school with other Private schools talk of other Government Secondary schools in other state..... These is a challenge to other state Government!one word I will call oga Jona "Retard"

What has Amaechi building good schools got to do with GEJ? Did GEJ try to stop him from building these schools?

Ok, I remember, that was the purpose of this thread. To push the Amaechi vs GEJ war! grin grin grin ;

You have failed!!! Again and again!!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Symphony007: 10:23am On Jun 17, 2013
oxford:

This pictures have been circulating since 4 years ago. Amaechi no dey do new things? Whats he using his second tenure for?

This is a cheap strategy. Spend billions to build primary school, circulate the pictures and look like a performing gov. Thereafter, just dey chop money and dey circulate same old pictures.

Please, ask Amaechi what has he done with subsidy reinvestment accruing to his state?
just take a look at those schools today which has been standing for 4 years and not a single has fallen into disrepair. As for what ameachi has done since his second term, i am sure you have not seen the newly refublish airforce bridge which collapsed. You have not heard of the thousands of people the RSSDA are helping, the road projects in choba and port harcourt-ahoad roads, i can go on forever..i will rather direct this question to you, what is jonathan doing with the subsidy money? Is this not the one of the reasons he is fighting ameachi?
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by collynzo2(m): 10:24am On Jun 17, 2013
Abel202: [b]My People,if you see something good and commendable, just go ahead and appreciate it and stop playing unnecessary politics. These model schools built by Amaechi are amongst the best in Nigeria and are comparable to what is obtainable in developed nations of the world. That shows you that Amaechi has vision and he goes for standard quality. He has class and style. I remove my hat for him. Amaechi is doing quite well in Rivers. But someone here thinks because Amaechi is doing well, that Akpabio is not doing anything, wao, that is stupidity and politics carried to a myopic level. Because although Amaechi is trying, but Godswill Akpabio remains the best PDP governor if not the best governor in Nigeria. His Achievements are just too numerous to mention.
I have allways said it that performance in Nigeria is not based on party affiliations. Its based on the individual. There are performing governors from PDP like Akpabio, Amaechi, Chime;And there are useless and idiotic PDP governors like t.a. Orji of Abia state; there are performing governors in the opposition too like Fashola (ACN), Rochas (APGA, Peter Obi(APGA) etc. So if we get the right person into the presidency, even if he is a PDP or APC man, he will perform. But if you vote the wrong person into the presidency, even if he is APC and all the other parties combined he will still fail as his predecesors. So let's shine our eyes.
Unfortunately so many factors have to be considered when it comes to the presidency which might still force one to root for someone that you know is not exactly what you want, but due to other exigencies you find yourself voting him. in. [/b]
Best post ever!
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by thelastPope(m): 10:24am On Jun 17, 2013
Eko Ile:

Unfortunately, they are too shallow to reason up to par..

You have failed!!! grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Amaechi is better than Fashola! Eko Ile says so!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Ngwakwe: 10:27am On Jun 17, 2013
We are talking of how to save you from yourself.

Politics and the way it's being played today has changed. Electorates are becoming wiser.

Opposition is about promoting your ideologies, party manifesto and previous antecedents if any . It no longer includes character assassination, political adultery and manipulation.

I can only advice that your handlers arrange more training programme for you.

Make no mistake, the Electorates are getting wiser "day by day".

Eko Ile:

The fact that you are shallow and reason like a kindergarten school kid doesn't mean other people are..

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by rozayx5(m): 10:27am On Jun 17, 2013
thelastPope:

You have failed!!! grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Amaechi is better than Fashola! Eko Ile says so!!![/size]

no mind the guy, you always find him wanting in good threads about GEJ and PDP
he just came here to showcase his level of elevated tribalistic idiotismmz grin grin

when they were showing akpabios good roads, he was ashamed, Fashola as far as i am concerned is a Business Man

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Okijajuju1(m): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2013
Policewoman: Most of them don't know P.H. Amaechi has done well in some aspects I agree. But the roads are still nothing to write home about. The traffic situation in p.h leaves much to be desired because the roads are bad.

Madam.. The traffic situation in Rivers State is a nightmare no doubt, but lets still give him credit for road construction abeg!

Shoooo!! The man no be winch..

The roads to be fixed in Rivers State are just too darn much.. Hurricane Amaechi is about to enter Npkogu-Trans-Amadi - Slaughter Road, Same Hurricane is also about to enter Woji - YKC - Esate road.. Same Hurricane just passed Opkoro Road, Smae just passed Npkogu village road..

Abeg the man has tried seriously.. So much is still left, but I will say kudos to him.. If not, by now, PH would be experiancing way way way worse traffic than it presently is.

AND on the Monorail matter, I'm a serious believer.. That Project would blow the socks off of unbelievers and show Rivers people why we need that monorail in our lives..
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by collynzo2(m): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2013
Policewoman: Most of them don't know P.H. Amaechi has done well in some aspects I agree. But the roads are still nothing to write home about. The traffic situation in p.h leaves much to be desired because the roads are bad.
Please stop lying, I live in PH and I drive around a lot, if you are mentioning Amaechi's achievement in Rivers, road should even come before education, I cannot even begin to list the number of roads he dualized, the bridges he built, or the roads he constructed newly from scratch. I asked you to mention the bad roads, you mentioned just two, one of which is a federal road. Stop lying please!
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by playmode(m): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2013
Eko Ile:

[size=15pt]Thank you for bringing this wonderful information to our notice.I never knew Amechi did this much.I am very impressed with the quality of the construction.These buildings are well constructed and way better than the rubbish schools which Mimiko built in Ondo state which looks like they are slanted.

Now can someone please show us what Jonathan built when he was Governor of bayelsa state.Surely our "prestigious" President greatly improved the lives of bayelsans hence hwy they supported him and voted for him en masse. Please show us photographic evidence of roads,hospital and schools that Jonathan built as the Governor of bayelsa. I expect unsincere 9gerian to address this question asap.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by thelastPope(m): 10:29am On Jun 17, 2013
Welcome to Akwa Ibom!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by collynzo2(m): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2013
uhuns:

Madam
you are correct
but that's just one on which. I can agree with you. A minority if I may comment
which other one do you have.
Yes o ask her the same about the roads she has been going on about, I asked her to mention the bad roads, she mentioned just two, one of which is a federal road. Now ask her to mention the newly built bridges, roads, dualized roads and renovated ones.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by EkoIle1: 10:31am On Jun 17, 2013
Ngwakwe: [s]We are talking of how to save you from yourself.

Politics and the way it's being played today has changed. Electorates are becoming wiser.

Opposition is about promoting your ideologies, party manifesto and previous antecedents if any . It no longer includes character assassination, political adultery and manipulation.

I can only advice that your handlers arrange more training programme for you.

Make no mistake, the Electorates are getting wiser "day by day".[/s]

This is about schools for little kids and not eko ile.

Must you you shallow illiterates bother us with this stupidity? Get out of the thread if you have nothing better to contribute.. It's not by force.

What a bunch of scums..
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by cooltone: 10:32am On Jun 17, 2013
Policewoman: For your info, I come from Rivers and know P.H very well like the back of my hands. Okporo road is still in a very bad shape, and part of the east west road that leads into eliowhani. Iwofe road all the way to the Naval pathfinder axis is infact the worst road in P.H and it seems the state govt had completely abandoned it. The Ada George road is being dualised but at a very low pace. The major roads are just Aba road and Ikwerre road and Amaechi should think of creating more routes so as to ease traffic in p.h which currently is terrible. He tried in doing several roads in his first tenure (stadium, old aba, Nta by mgbuoba e.t.c) but he seemed to have slowed down to a halt the moment he won his reelection.
Lies against Amaechi like above is very shameful, okporo road is 80% complete even Ada George. Our only problem in terms of road in PHC is East West Road, my office is located there and the experience on that road is hell. GEJ should please allow Amaechi fix the road . Enough of politics on this issue, we are actually suffering.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by eazzzy1(m): 10:34am On Jun 17, 2013
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by rozayx5(m): 10:34am On Jun 17, 2013
Eko Ile:

This is about schools for little kids and not eko ile.

Must you you shallow illiterates bother us with this stupidity? Get out of the thread if you have nothing better to contribute.. It's not by force.

What a bunch of scums..

schools in which kids learn under trees cause their parents committed a sin not to live in Lekki Peninsulla and pay tolls grin grin grin grin
get a life, Tinubu slave
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by ddeola: 10:34am On Jun 17, 2013
These are schools alone o,am sure there's more to showcase. Let Jonathan show the world what he did when he was a governor or even his yes-men in Jonathan governors' forum
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by rozayx5(m): 10:35am On Jun 17, 2013
eazzzy1: Fashola is the best governor Nigeria ever had, kudos to Ameachi, But don't compare a leopard with a Lion.

Sorry he can manage the top 5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja / Pictures From Wike's Campaign Rally In Oyigbo Local Government, Rivers State / Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.